Relationships

Welcoming Baby Ark! Photos from Ese Walter and Benny Ark’s Son’s Dedication

DSC_3058Abuja-based radio personalities Ese Walter and Benny Ark welcomed their bundle of joy a few weeks ago and the couple had the dedication/naming on Sunday, 22nd February 2015 at House on the Rock church.

The baby boy, named Kendrick Ark, was born in a US hospital on the 9th of January 2015.

DSC_3040 DSC_3059 DSC_3047 DSC_3067 DSC_3070 DSC_3072 DSC_3074 DSC_3110 DSC_3132 DSC_3147 DSC_3165 DSC_3180 DSC_3188 DSC_3199 DSC_3238 DSC_3241

Photography: Rain Vedutti Photography

1. Banjo

February 23, 2015 at 10:31 am

Wow…congratulation.

2. Ada Nnewi

February 23, 2015 at 10:35 am

Congrats to them!!!

3. IRA

February 23, 2015 at 10:56 am

Congrats guys happy 4 u

4. tutu

February 23, 2015 at 11:07 am

please how is this news?

• AsMyself

February 23, 2015 at 12:39 pm

Heya! Here…have some honey. it will sweeten your very bitter heart and life. Hater that can’t be happy for others. She don born, you can like to gaaan hug transformer. Ntooooooin (imagine my fingers on my cheeks, eyes wide open and my tongue out at you as you read my ntoin! Lol)

• Udees

February 23, 2015 at 6:45 pm

Jump and Pass now if the news is not good enough for you. It is good enough for the rest of us. We like!!

• mrs Nkechi A.

February 24, 2015 at 3:11 pm

@tutu, it news cos you read it and even made a comnent..you needn’t have had to say anything in the first place.

5. Scared Homosapien

February 23, 2015 at 11:22 am

Congrats to the couple.
    On a lighter note, that boy’s igbo name should be Chima, meaning ‘God ‘nose”. There nose no be here at all.
    Please, i said on a lighter note o, nobody should eat me raw.

• Eno

February 23, 2015 at 2:25 pm

@sacred Homosapien your pseudo name gives a clear picture of how you can only be.. I bet the little boy’s cuteness makes you feel sorry about yourself? You should learn to appreciate good things when you see one do that it can happen to you. Don’t be bitter!

• Scared Homosapien

February 23, 2015 at 4:15 pm

Eno, I will do as you said, you humourless, self-righteous entity.

6. mama ovie

February 23, 2015 at 11:38 am

I respec

7. winifred

February 23, 2015 at 11:41 am

God works in mysterious ways. His mercies Endureth forever Congratulations!!

8. mama ovie

February 23, 2015 at 11:42 am

Sometimes I wonder how pastor robust reply feel anytime he see this lady?
    May God continue to bless us abundantly

• jide

February 23, 2015 at 11:58 pm

Abi? Isn’t it just sad that filths like pastor biodun are the leading majority in most churches? You call them out and fiam they turn around use the bible to say they are not perfect after all.

9. adelegirl

February 23, 2015 at 11:44 am

Awww… seeing these pictures and familiar faces brings back memories of my former church. This married life sha and following your hubby to his church… not complaining though. Ese looks good and that baby is all shades of cuteness. God bless and keep him always.

I didn’t know she was on radio – BN any idea what radio station and the radio programme she anchors? Her husband’s voice grates on my nerves, yet he is one of the most popular OAPs in Abuja – I don’t understand how. His voice and his somewhat forced fake accent are annoying IMO.

@ Tutu, it is news because they are OAPs and their PR people probably sent it to BN.

• somi B.

February 23, 2015 at 2:18 pm

@adelegirl, his voice and accent is fake and grates on your nerves? How pathetic and sad your life must really be. I listen to him too you know and he’s one of the most grammatically articulated OAP I have listened to in recent times plus, he’s good at what he does. If his accent offends you, go brush up yours and Learn to be happy and appreciative of people.

• adelegirl

February 24, 2015 at 2:40 am

I was going to post a long blistering riposte to your asinine reaction to my opinion on Benny Ark, but you’re irrelevant to me and I’m feeling charitable today, I’m going to say a kind word of prayer for you instead. May God ease the hurt in your life. Ndo o

• Nkechi N.

February 23, 2015 at 4:50 pm

@adelegirl, why don’t you have your PR people send in news about you to BE and let’s see if it will fly…you seem to me to be one of those very talkative, jealous and antagonistic people around. Get a life!

• adelegirl

February 24, 2015 at 2:43 am

Nkechi N, if that part offended you, then you are definitely lacking in intelligence and simple comprehension. I feel for you. Must be difficult to be so obtuse on a forum such as this. Pele dear.

10. Fisayo

February 23, 2015 at 11:47 am

Congrats o. Is this coza church too? And is it that people no longer give kids nigerian names? Evryth is now kendrick, aliona etc

• Anon

February 23, 2015 at 2:37 pm

They still do very well. He probably has some Nigerian names on his birth certificate. Aliona is a Russian name and Aliona’s Mum (Mrs. O) has Russian heritage, so there goes.

• Udees

February 23, 2015 at 6:47 pm

Come back when you have had your babies and if they have Naija names, then this your comment will be justified. Na you carry d belle abi na you dey buy pampers for d pikin? Wetin concern bicycle for filling ststion?

• BlueEyed

February 24, 2015 at 4:46 am

Nope it’s House on the Rock Abuja

11. lee

February 23, 2015 at 12:03 pm

tutu, you are evil……. having a baby is such a great news… deal with it

12. Bbbbbbbbbbb

February 23, 2015 at 12:06 pm

Nobody forced u to open if u don’t want to read go and prepare for a glorious week ahead. Remember rejoice with those that are rejoicing my dear sister

13. concerned

February 23, 2015 at 12:19 pm

@tutu Its news because you cared enough to click on it and read it. You know, if it wasnt news to you you’d have scrolled past without a second glance. You’re welcome. And BTW, God bless you guys and congrats. That is one cute little boy.

14. teetee

February 23, 2015 at 1:21 pm

This girl too like publicity sha. Go and stay somewhere jor

• isabella

February 23, 2015 at 2:33 pm

@teetee guess that makes you feel bad you are not in the news right? Now,,take a seat and read some more or go and hug a transformer!

15. Someone Naughty

February 23, 2015 at 2:04 pm

Congratulations to them! Ese’s face has changed significantly from her pregnancy. She’s a strong lady sha and look at the support her family has given her in everything. Looking at this just makes me see more and more that she did not lie about what happened between her and the COZA pastor. Thank God for forgiveness and His mercies.

16. lee

February 23, 2015 at 2:58 pm

@someone Naughty….sharrapt! COZA is in her past, you dont have to mention it

17. Da Illest

February 23, 2015 at 3:06 pm

Ant the truth shall set you free………..Congrats Ese and Benny!

18. Ebi

February 23, 2015 at 3:07 pm

She’s really beautiful.

19. teetee

February 23, 2015 at 3:34 pm

@Isabella: abeg you sabi me before? I

20. Temii

February 23, 2015 at 3:49 pm

Awww. The baby looks like…what is all this fuzz about please? 😀

• Belinda

February 23, 2015 at 4:32 pm

@Temil, you seem to be the one fussing here.does it offend you to see good things happen to people?

21. Udees

February 23, 2015 at 6:44 pm

Already?!?!!? Time Flies……. Kendrick – we see you!! May God bless you and keep you.

22. wen

February 23, 2015 at 7:37 pm

The last picture does it for me…I love!

23. Mrs. Amaka Abayomi

February 23, 2015 at 9:41 pm

Wow! I feel so awed by this…this is sure a testament to the fact that you cannot curse who God has blessed! congrats Benny and Ese Ark on the arrival of your bundle of Joy and he’s such a cute one.

24. jide

February 23, 2015 at 11:54 pm

This little boy will go to college and pastor abiodun and his liars at COZA will still be editing robust reply. I love you Ese. You have given some of us the courage to stand up for the truth regardless of whether people believe it or not.

25. oy

February 24, 2015 at 10:13 am

congrats dear. you deserve it and much more. i admire your courage. for some people, their lives would have ended right then, well done. the best is yet to come

26. Ms. A.

February 24, 2015 at 10:13 am

Why would anybody name their kid Kendrick? Whatever did that poor child do to you? I guess ratchet names will never die out. Just as ratchet people wouldn’t.

• Naomi

February 24, 2015 at 3:17 pm

@Ms.A, wish we know what the A stands for or is it Animal?? What is wrong with the name and how is it ratchet? You probably just learnt the word and decided to use it foolishly ” Checkout the meaning of the name before you open your ratchet mouth and speak with such ignorance. When you have yours, call him what you please. By the way, you sound very rachet!!

• Naomi

February 24, 2015 at 3:23 pm

Ms A. It’s obviously evident from your comment that your life is ratchet and empty for you to say so…the parents have chosen to name him as such and it’s none of your business.. by the way,do you know the meaning of ratchet and do they look ratchet to you? I guess you are a sad, sorry life!