News

Must Watch! Nigerians in Atlanta Reality Show – “Motherland Hustle” | Teaser

BellaNaija.com

Motherland Hustle
We can’t wait for the reality show which will capture the imagination of Nigerians the same way the “Real Housewives” and “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” franchises have become phenomenons in the USA.

Will this show be the one?

Check out Motherland Hustle which is described as “the story of 5 Nigerian-American celebrities Giomani, Kaha, Flo, Kobe and Eldee living in Atlanta, USA. It will feature the day to day hustle and lives of our Atlanta based celebrities entwined in a dramatic search for true love”.

Check it out and let us know your thoughts.

1. ms.b

February 2, 2015 at 10:04 am

Doesn’t look interesting.

2. June

February 2, 2015 at 10:05 am

Hmmm… Ok.

3. search dealdey for 40% discounts on KOJIE SAN soaps, SERUM & lotion NOW! sale ends in 24hrs!

February 2, 2015 at 10:27 am

“…day to day hustle and lives of
    our Atlanta based celebrities…”

D way BN misuses d word “celebrity” is hilarious. Who made these confused fame hungry ppl celebs?

4. ATL's finest

February 2, 2015 at 11:13 am

Lmao! Which network is gonna pick them up? The one some Nigerians tried to do in Los Angeles didn’t get picked up let alone this. Please the need to stick to their day time JOB.

5. i no send

February 2, 2015 at 12:08 pm

mtchwww

6. Chloe

February 2, 2015 at 12:21 pm

BRB I need to laugh carelessly

7. Engoz

February 2, 2015 at 12:55 pm

So Eldee is in this crap too? I’m not saying you guys cannot shoot but let me just tell you people now if you dare put out nonsense and give Nigerians a ratchet tag because you want to be American than the ‘black Americans’ with your forced accents, I will personally go Liam Neeson (Taken) on you, lol. Look at that ugly kiss for example. This is why I watch only vlogs on youtube…simple love, simple average NORMAL people, not trying to be the baddest person on camera like these reality shows.
    Despite the 419 tag and craziness in Nigeria, we have been able to maintain a reputation of being one of the educated immigrants in the US. any show about Nigerians must maintain such class as educated individuals as far as I am concerned, don’t go and give us a razzzzzzz stereotype that our forefathers didn’t give us.

• jayjay

February 2, 2015 at 1:13 pm

hahahhahahah you are vexing o

• Very true

February 2, 2015 at 1:49 pm

Engoz I definitely agree with you. The Nigerians I know in the US are doing really well in terms of high achievements – both academically and professionally.
      face2faceafrica.com/article/african-immigrants-in-america-education#.VM9xOIY8KJJ

• jeez

February 2, 2015 at 2:49 pm

most of them didn’t come off as trying to sound American, Just saying.

8. ghost

February 2, 2015 at 2:05 pm

the thirst for fame is real! stupid show

9. Folasade

February 2, 2015 at 2:34 pm

Father God…so the Nigerians think they are akatas now??? One prime reason why I will never move to Atlanta….too much foolery. Nigerians in America should stay either in the DMV, East Coast or Texas!!!!

• tata

February 2, 2015 at 6:15 pm

Atlanta is good.. Houston n Texas are like atl.

• Milan

February 23, 2015 at 7:21 am

… Houston, a city in Texas. Same thing

10. *Real* Nice Anon

February 2, 2015 at 3:20 pm

LOOOOL! Say what now? The LA one did have a good premise too bad we still haven’t heard any piam from them. This one doesn’t look interesting enough.

11. Curious

February 2, 2015 at 3:35 pm

Olorun Maje ohhhh! These people will not use disgrace to cover somebody face oh. What type of kissing is that, na amala? e now wan eat the face! ahhhh, abeg make dem no release this thing, na beg I dey beg them, abeg!

• nene

February 2, 2015 at 5:29 pm

lmfao. french kiss!

12. Madam folashade!!!

February 2, 2015 at 6:10 pm

Folasade so that is all the American states you know as ok to live in..my dear are there not more states?

13. tata

February 2, 2015 at 6:17 pm

That’s my girl Kobe. I think the show is scripted. There isn’t a problem for Nigerian to do a show I mean ain’t we in this world with people doing shows. Get ya lyfe haters. Watch out for Real wives of Nigeria in Atlanta. If yall don’t like it don’t comment or bury ya selves. Lol. Good luck to this cast. Let your haters be your motivator.

14. NaijaPikin

February 2, 2015 at 6:40 pm

Ermmm who are these people? The only person I know is Eldee (and I used to live in Atl).

Bet why dem no beg my Tiwaworks to join them….or the Bentley guy Mukoro. Those ones will have plenty activity for the show.

15. Naija Vix.

February 2, 2015 at 8:58 pm

……………………………. what is this ?…….loll… -_-

16. Chinagorom Martin

Chinagorom Martin

February 2, 2015 at 11:59 pm

next!

17. Realest player

February 3, 2015 at 11:10 pm

What is wrong with you ppl talking crap about these ppl:. Can’t you just let other ppl do stuff they believe in and encourage without your negative comments? Are you any better than these ppl? I know Eldee very well and a humble fellow who now lives in the US.. I also know Kaha who happens to be the same guy on a song with 2face back in the day.. “HeartRobber”. I think he relocated to the U.S.. I Don’t know why he gave up singing as famous as he is. I also know Flo who happens to be Olu Maintains right hand man. Not sure if I know Kobi or Giomani. I can only wish them the best of luck. Wait till you watch the show before you criticize . Fools

18. Daizy

February 3, 2015 at 11:17 pm

Kaha is on the showwww!! It’s definitely gonna be a crazy show then loll.. Eldee the don. Today Na today.. lol . I love you guys. I can’t wait

19. mandie

February 17, 2015 at 4:25 pm

Can’t wait to watch it, I trust my gal. Ppl just keep hating n dry keep making money. Lol

20. swaggi

February 17, 2015 at 5:22 pm

cant wait to watch this show,,,,wow giomanni in dis show,,,one time miss tourism nd miss delta…Bring it on guys

21. tunde soetan

June 10, 2015 at 3:31 pm

pls stick to your daytime jobs
    taxi-driving, care jobs ,factory workers
    do not do a reality show…….your life is already a reality show.

22. Ebonflex

July 31, 2016 at 6:12 pm

Haters really should get a life. Most of them here dissing and negging have never even smelt Atlanta..thus speaking mostly from a place of obvious jealousy. It’s not by force to talk.

If you don’t like it, please there are transformers to be hugged in your local vicinity. I heard those solve all you haters’ problems.