Music

Sunday Funday! Peter & Lola Okoye Share Pictures from their Boat Cruise

OkoyeAfter heading to Anambra for the funeral ceremony of his father, Peter Okoye enjoyed a relaxing Sunday by taking a boat cruise with his wife Lola Omotayo-Okoye, his cousin Malcolm and more friends.

Check on it!

Okoye 1 Okoye 2 Okoye 3 Okoye 4 Okoye 5 Okoye 6 Okoye 7

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. search dealdey for 40% discounts on KOJIE SAN soaps, SERUM & lotion NOW! sale ends in 24hrs!

February 2, 2015 at 10:44 am

Lola looks fab 4 a 60yr 40 old 😉

• Ada Nnewi

February 2, 2015 at 12:42 pm

Hater!

• concerned

February 2, 2015 at 1:04 pm

Yes she does. Much better than you will at 30

• search dealdey for 40% discounts on KOJIE SAN soaps, SERUM & lotion NOW! sale ends in 24hrs!

February 2, 2015 at 1:14 pm

Lmao. #ByeFelicia

• RIFF RAFF

February 3, 2015 at 11:08 am

I am sure many departed would have loved to reach the age of 60. RIP, Aaliyah, Kefee,Muna. Not everyone is granted this grace.
      If being 60 is such a problem to you, you can still ask God to shorten your life span. It can be done. Good riddance in advance

2. BlueEyed

February 2, 2015 at 10:46 am

Boat cruise? Selfies? After their fathers’ funeral? Is it just me or doesn’t it just translate well. I mean the man was just buried, the selfies could not wait? Or the boat cruise service would not open on another day?

• Mr Right

February 2, 2015 at 11:35 am

Abeg it is just you… How long had he been kept in the mortuary? Before now had they not being going about their normal lives including shows and all? how long do I have to mourn my dad at my age? Please it’s called celebration of life.

• LotusFlower

February 2, 2015 at 12:02 pm

Their father died more than two months ago. There is nothing wrong with them enjoying a day of fun. It doesn’t mean that they are not still mourning their dad or that they do not miss him.

• Ola

February 2, 2015 at 1:37 pm

It is not just you o

• Ona

February 2, 2015 at 6:09 pm

People cope differently with death…besides he’s been dead for months now. My mom died last yr and afterwards i went on a vacay with le boo. Everyone’s life mustn’t be mirror [email protected]

• Ona

February 2, 2015 at 6:15 pm

Bella pls delete his comment im replying to. Thanks.

• Ona

February 2, 2015 at 6:13 pm

People cope differently with death…besides he’s been dead for months now. My mom died last yr and afterwards i went on a vacay with le boo. Everyone’s life mustn’t be mirror images.

• bbz

February 2, 2015 at 8:54 pm

and so? because they lost their dad at that age thats above 70, that means they have to mourn for a whole year ba?
      abeg carry urself commot jo! with your badmouth!

3. indeed

February 2, 2015 at 11:25 am

so much for mourning a beloved late parent . . .

4. missappleberry

February 2, 2015 at 11:42 am

I love this couple 😀

5. i no send

February 2, 2015 at 11:58 am

1st anon you are mean

6. Nana

February 2, 2015 at 12:57 pm

I pretty much think its a bit early for the fun. There’ should be proper timing for everything. Anyway, i understand it may be a way of cooling off from the pains of missing their dad and ofcourse their mum as well.. Life goes on for the Okoye’s chidren.

7. mulikat

February 2, 2015 at 1:08 pm

the father die 2 months ago, so their life most stop,from that day,i beg close ur mouth,everybody will die 1 day,it painfull but life most go on.

• Ola

February 2, 2015 at 1:40 pm

Abeg take your own advice. Maybe you have the kind of parent forgettable after two months. They will mourn him forever but two months and partying when your pops just died, is too soon. I CANNOT FEAR YOU! The truth has to be told. TWO MONTHS! I feel for your parents.

8. Anon

February 2, 2015 at 1:24 pm

The fourth picture is a beautiful selfie. Lola, keep smiling. it makes you more beautiful.

To the numpty who made the first comment, in her words, growing old is a privilege. You wish you look that good even as you are a 13 year old git.

9. Pissed babe

February 2, 2015 at 2:14 pm

Nigerians can be so annoying.. gosh!
    You need to understand that people have different ways of dealing with loss.
    This just made me remember 2 months after I lost my dad (we hadn’t done the burial ceremony) I attended a wedding and put the picture up on my DP, one babe now pinged me that “arrh aren’t you meant to be mourning how are you attending events” I didn’t even respond I just deleted her nosy ass and till today I don’t talk to her.
    People should just mind their own business really, if someone decides to party a day after you lose someone let the person be. You don’t know what goes on behind closed doors.
    send your condolence msg and pray for the family if you are really concerned if not just move on ith your life… and if it ever happenens to you, you can lock yourself at home for a year because you are mourning…

• Miss_Flygerian

February 2, 2015 at 2:27 pm

Are you minding these uptight people? People are so goddamn nosy in this place. This is a man who died two months ago. It’s not even that he was a young man, he was in his late seventies. In Igbo land, when a person dies at such advanced age, his death is mourned for a little while after which his life (or glorious exit as some call it) is celebrated. When my grandparents died, neither my dad nor my mom stopped going to work or attending functions.

The Okoyes have buried their dad and moved on, people should do the same.

10. Femi

February 2, 2015 at 2:21 pm

Peter always has this disgusting condescending smile or smirk on his face. Very irritating!

11. NaijaPikin

February 2, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Am i the only one that has noticed Lola’s weight loss? She looks amazeballs.

Lola please keep smiling, you look 10x younger and more beautiful when you smile.

12. bolu

February 3, 2015 at 5:48 am

I agree with those that said people have different ways of mourning, when my uncle died the day I found out I cried and cried. I am usually the strong one people don’t see me cry I don’t like to show weakness but it got to me, I think that night or the following I was tired of crying, I was fed up and angry so yes I put on makeup, got dressed and went out to forget for a little while. Of course I haven’t forgotten him sometimes I go off into my own little world remembering the things he said and how life changed, but it is what it is and life must go on.