Music

Birthday Photos! Dencia Shares #Throwback Bikini Shots to Celebrate

DenciaPop star Dencia is celebrating her birthday today and she took to Instagram to share some never-before-seen bikini photo shoot photos that she took a while back (in April 2014).

She captioned one of the photos ‘#SkinyFat #tbt 4/2014 #itsMybirthday #WelcomeToTheNewAge #March26 #ModelChic 12 years ago I found out today was my birthday ..Don’t try to understand but I am glad I finally found out. #skinnyDays’

Dencia 2 Dencia 1

Photo Credit: Instagram/iamDencia

1. tee

March 26, 2015 at 9:56 am

The day dencia shows her knuckles and her picture is not overly photoshopped i will give her a big hug…..shes not proud of this her whitenicious rubbish she’s using. She’s either wearing horrible looking jumpsuits, ankle lenght boot and outrageous looking hair…..show me your feet and knuckles BAE and i will take you serious

• Bumi

March 26, 2015 at 11:11 am

Her knuckles I found a picture but my question is who takes pictures and intentional flaunts their knuckles?why are people worried about her knuckles?

instagram.com/p/0Eh9WUklf6/

• t

March 26, 2015 at 12:38 pm

lol,you want to ‘chop knuckle’?

• vivian

March 26, 2015 at 2:42 pm

*mwah* tee..

2. onahboy

March 26, 2015 at 10:35 am

Her business

3. Nae

March 26, 2015 at 11:01 am

12 years ago you found out the person you knew as your sister was your mom and your mom was your grandmom and the person you knew was your twin sister was your aunt.I know that most have been hard but always remember you have come a long way and you at slicing your life to the fullest.I am sure your family did that for a reason.Happy birthday Dencia and may God bless you with many more amazing stories.

4. nikkita

March 26, 2015 at 1:50 pm

still lame…

5. nene

March 26, 2015 at 2:55 pm

throwback pictures from when? that nose in the “throwback” is her new nose.

6. ty

March 26, 2015 at 9:06 pm

what ever she did on the body, girlllll….. she did right. so far shes happy that all that matters. looking good girl.