News

Enugu-Based Catholic Priest Mbaka Alleges Pres. Jonathan & Patience are Planning to Assassinate Him

Mbaka 2Enugu-based Catholic Priest, Ejike Mbaka, is alleging that President Goodluck Jonathan and the First Lady are planning to assassinate him because of his constant condemnation of Jonathan’s re-election bid.

Mbaka made the allegations during a recent sermon he delivered at his church, Punch reports.

According to him, the Jonathans’ purported plan to assassinate him shows “the president no longer has the fear of God.”

Mbaka further stated:

“Although I sent a letter about this somewhere but I want to say this to the atmosphere. Let me say to the whole world that President Jonathan and his wife, Patience, are planning to assassinate Father Mbaka. It is a known secret, so whoever they want to use, I don’t know. They may not come themselves. They may use these unemployed people. The same people I am speaking for. I don’t know why people no longer have the fear of God.

Do they think that killing Father Mbaka will make Jonathan and his wife win the election? Is Mbaka their problem? And a priest asked a question that touched me. He said all this while that Father Mbaka has been supporting Jonathan and his wife, did Buhari and his party make any statement to threatened him?…

I am just trying to tell any Pharaoh that is threatening to kill any Moses to remember what happened in Exodus chapter 12. After the Passover, the family of Pharaoh cried. They ended in the middle of the Red Sea.”

He also denied allegations that Patience Jonathan gave him money when she visited his church. According to reports, he noted that “although President Jonathan dropped money for him through Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, he left the money with Ekweremadu and his wife. He also said that Patience Jonathan’s offering to the church was also rejected.”

1. Naijababeii

March 17, 2015 at 8:04 am

haaaaaaaaaaa! Fr Mbaka plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss

2. @edDREAMZ

March 17, 2015 at 8:05 am

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    As far as God is with yu, yu are forever protected our able father……
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

3. bb

March 17, 2015 at 8:10 am

This man is fast becoming a nuisance. Your 15mins of fame is up,e don do.

4. mabel

March 17, 2015 at 8:23 am

People be involving Nigerians when friendship has gone sour. Was I there when you people started your relationship? Please go and report to the police jor. Men of God will not face church biz busy supporting politicians up and down. You should have been neutral from the get go. Next time you will look closely and see that some men of God are neutral. The calling you have is a higher one. Far higher than being a president. So you face that and don’t be seen supporting one or the other. Abeg no involve me o. Make una go settle una sef.

5. nina

March 17, 2015 at 8:24 am

Dis “so called man of God” is getting on my nerves, wat did d bible say? Are u not suppose to pray against it, so dat all plans wil fail? U are busy parading 4 media attention, wat msg are u passing 2 ur church members?

6. bruno

March 17, 2015 at 8:25 am

boohoo. fr mbaka you are not that important for gej and mama peace to want you dead.

I think u need to get laid cause you sound cranky.

7. Les 'slut

March 17, 2015 at 8:32 am

I went 2a Catholic school so I think I know a bit of their church rules but I doubt if this guy is for real.
    Look at his utterances,

But BN u guyz are quoting people a lot this days against The Jonathans and I ask again where is the video 2substantiate this claim??

8. Blessing Ofoha

March 17, 2015 at 8:41 am

Fake men of God ,always seeking for attention. Before it was Chimaroke Nnamani, SULLIVAN and President. Go Read ur bible well u wil see dat insults,Lies, are all sin. Why wont ur life be in danger wen u keep on stepping on peopls toes. Face ur ministry and quit meddling jor.

9. My View

March 17, 2015 at 8:44 am

Even in all President Jonathan’s shortcomings, assassination in definitely not one of them. I think most or even all Nigerians will agree that political assassination has reduced drastically. So all the claims of planning to be assassinated by different groups recently in my view, is uncalled for.

10. flozy

March 17, 2015 at 8:45 am

Chai I pity GEJ and his wife coz they don’t really know who u are father…..they are trying to play with fire. They go nd ask chimaraoke #smh.

11. HYCEINTH

March 17, 2015 at 9:02 am

From Chimaloke to GEJ. What a shame as a REV. Father. You are a disgrace to Catholic church and the whole church of God. It is only you politicians want to assassinate. I started hearing of your assassination as SS1 student, it’s 12 years I’m out of secondary you are still not reasonable enough. If i had given birth at the time started swallowing shits from you, that child must have been more reasonable than you. so sad.

12. ikenna

March 17, 2015 at 10:35 am

Real men don’t talk any how I belive if u are true man of God u well pray that God should help this country and mr prisendt. Sinners change.if mr GEj is bad as u said pray for God to change him not talk like a market woman my brothers and sister I ikenna well always stand for the truth GEJ is the right man that well role this country take or leave it.

13. nene+

March 17, 2015 at 10:47 am

I wont be surprised if Father Mbaka next cry will be that Patience Jonathan came to seduce him.

Too many words and sin abound.

Proverbs 17:27
    A truly wise person uses few words; a person with understanding is even-tempered.

Mbaka please talk like a man of God please.

14. 'tayo

March 17, 2015 at 10:51 am

bohohoh I am laughing in Chinese right now. I f you are truly a Man of God aren’t you supposed to settle this on your knees? why are you scared of mortal men like you if truly you are connected to the heavenlies? the days of deceits are finally coming to a close. Go and face your church business abeg

15. S!

March 17, 2015 at 12:07 pm

Ah Father, from the stories I’ve heard about you I thought it’s inpossible for you to be assassinated?

16. Endy

March 17, 2015 at 12:31 pm

This man sounds like someone who is developing mental issue,GEJ wants to kill u as who? Who are u that GEJ will want to kill,GEJ has not responded to all your ranting because he sees u as a mad man u are.long live GEJ

17. lusciouskels

March 17, 2015 at 12:42 pm

Kai so sad we suffer ignorantly, the supposed men of God exploiting us for there selfish desires! They have all abandoned the purpose ie raising diciples to raising buildings, businesses etc..Mbaka hass his industry in enugu which its survival thrive on emotinal blackmail of healing powers on the products satchet water, bottled water, yoghurt etc.. as the name implies roman catholic, they uses our sweats to be building and strengthing roman empire! Jus like our pastor does in another angle
    I pity these priests most times because there are like alamajiris, weapons of warfare. .the only difference is that there are after money, preaching posperity everywhere that a christian can hardly die for his God unlike the muslims who deal more on disciples ie alamajiri armies willing to die for there God!
    With people like mbaka that are ignorant of history and lack exposure how do God win this battle i ask?
    I recommend we all source and listen to one redeem pastor that returned from germany talk about Nigerians lack of information, wish i can share it here but dont know how.
    Lets i forget Chimaroke is still healthy and kicking against mbaka timeline of his death few years ago, now there have acquired a massive land in a remote zone in enugu like his penticostal counterpart, the next taxing of followers is on building…poor masses being misled and you need to see the home most of them comes from to sow these seeds for breakthrough smh!!
    Plsss lets go back to discipleship and build an army for God instead of empires, thats the duty of the govt ie if we support them seflessly..”Selfless Emphasized!”

18. sass

March 17, 2015 at 3:46 pm

Can someone count the number of people that have been assasinated since GEJ came to power and compare to past administrations? Can you remember how under OBJ people were dropping like flies.
    Accuse Jonathan of any other thing, assassinations wont be one of them.

GEJ our President. 2015 and beyond

19. ezzy

March 17, 2015 at 5:43 pm

daddy if everybody turns against u I will never. please father don’t be afraid of them. for the Lord is for you. u are more than a conqueror in Romans 8:37

20. trinity

March 17, 2015 at 9:36 pm

This is quite sad coming from a well respected catholic priest. Come to think of it, it is very possible that he is among the pastors that Gov Ameachi (APC) gave 6billion to & claimed that PDP gave. It is very possible.

21. Sunshine

March 17, 2015 at 11:45 pm

Rev dont worry GEJ and his wifes days are numbered . I totally support you calling these killers out , especially if there is a plot to take you out. May God be with you.

22. Domy

March 18, 2015 at 12:44 am

Fada…are we really safe…How did it get this bad? I thought it should be prayers all the way for the good Lord to take the wheel. What then are we to learn from this? I just cant believe that you are doing this…Total deviation

23. nnenne

March 18, 2015 at 1:07 am

I continue to maintain that I go to church with one eye open. All these prophets of doom.

24. jeoval

March 18, 2015 at 8:33 am

Oooooh God forgive them for they don’t know what they re doing.,Daddy,they wl plan bt surely they wl fail.

25. nwanyi na aga aga

March 18, 2015 at 11:10 am

In as much as i dislike GEJ administration, whatever good points he has I will not look away from it. GEJ administration has been one of the few devoid of sparodic bouts of assassination.. Upon all the insults, lies, everything..People still ve their lives, i guess that is one of the reasons opposition is waxing strong..So it is going to take me a long while to believe Jonathan wants to assassinate anybody that is not Buhari or Tinubu cos these two are his biggest problem now