Scoop

Rukky Sanda Shares a Message for her Instagram Critics, ‘If You Choose To Be Fat + Ugly + Unhealthy & Miserable, Well Don’t Blame Me’

Rukky SandaCelebrities often get a lot of criticism on almost everything as long as it is out there for the world to see and Nollywood actress Rukky Sanda seems to have had enough.

She let out a frustrated rant on her Instagram page as she sent out a message to ‘people that are entirely jobless and live off the internet writing dumb’ things.

She wrote:

If Only I Cared Enuf To Engage In A Baseless Conversation With People That Are Entirely Jobless And Live Off The Internet Writing Dumb S**t On Ppls Pages… But Really Tho’, I cud f* less cos my ppl block dumb a**es and delete dat sh**ttt even before I get to c it. Nuisances will not be tolerated here, cos all I do is wish u all well. However if I choose to be a healthy woman, #skinnyb**** All well & good for me. If u choose to be fat+ugly+unhealthy&miserable Well don’t blame me ho!!! #prettygirlGANG #prettyonFLEEK #embraceurCURVES #embraceurLIFE #beurSELF24/7… #me2dyAlldayNeverGivingaBLEEP #muchLove2myThickSexyLadiesWithTheBigOlBootieOnFLEEK

Photo Credit: Instagram/Rukkysanda

1. Yvonne

March 18, 2015 at 6:59 am

I hate hash tags.
    Most

2. Yvonne

March 18, 2015 at 7:03 am

Sometimes it makes the whole po

3. Yvonne

March 18, 2015 at 7:07 am

I hate hash tags.
    Sometimes it makes the whole post look meaningless.
    Sorry for the double posting, don’t know what is wrong with my system this morning.

4. rash

March 18, 2015 at 7:11 am

Wao Rukky.u said it all.be strong and happy because people are out to hurt others feelings.always do just what will make u happy,but also be careful because u are a role model for many

• RIFF RAFF

March 18, 2015 at 10:18 am

Did she tell u she wanted to be a role model to many? If you’re looking for role models, look up to your parents . Rukky is nobody ‘s mother. If she likes, let her be a role model to her kids. Rukky can be annoying but what annoys me more is when these our local attention-seekers are referred to as “role models” or are asked to act like one. So laughable. Since when does the entertainment industry set a good example in terms of behaviour, be it in Nollywood, Hollywood or elsewhere? Rolls modesss *in jenifa’s voice*, really!

5. rash

March 18, 2015 at 7:13 am

Your hair though

6. vivian

March 18, 2015 at 7:23 am

i hear you madam,..after u don alter your pix finish abi?
    see as that pole bend finish..
    dont get me started “barbie”.

• ezinny

March 18, 2015 at 9:31 am

The pole was carved in like her tummy, lol

7. keechi

March 18, 2015 at 8:29 am

Girl bye!!

8. integrity

March 18, 2015 at 8:35 am

Gosh. Very Ghetto….

9. jefka

March 18, 2015 at 9:34 am

ok ngwa bye gurl…………………
    see who is calling someone unhealthy……..

10. Priscy

March 18, 2015 at 9:44 am

Please take several seats….

11. guess

March 18, 2015 at 10:01 am

Hmmmm Bella Naija i hope you guys are not hating on Rukky to photoshop her picture this bad but if she did it herself the she must really hate herself. She must be the hater she’s referring to.

12. vivian

March 18, 2015 at 10:05 am

you used to be my fav but right now all i can see is your breast, tiny legs and – face, youre head is bigger than you body, you’re already looking unhealthy bae, don’t beam it on being healthy.

13. Bola

March 18, 2015 at 10:19 am

Nigerians need to learn to mind their business concerning other people’s weight. It’s her body and she’s happy with it, people need to stop telling others what weight they should be

• ms.b

March 18, 2015 at 11:11 am

If u have problem with ppls opinions STAY OFF SOCIAL MEDIA!!! Before social media ppl where criticising, right from the days of Adam n eve. Internet has made it worse, u develop a thick skin or live like igy azalia

14. ms.b

March 18, 2015 at 10:25 am

If u can’t stand the heat,get out of d kitchen. U r a celeb abi? And u don’t like negative comments sotay u hire “jobless” ppl to delete them b4 u get to read them, but despite that u r still aware of “haters”? Fire the ppl u hired to do that dumb job, u better develop a thick skin if u want to grow as a celebrity. Cos the higher u go in your career and d more pics u post on the Internet, the more criticisms u will get. Everybody is not meant to like u, dsame way u don’t like everybody. So GROW UP and stop talking all this hater trash with ur minute followers. U no get negative comments reach Kim kardashian n she doesn’t hire anyone deleting or blocking ppl, so just keep quiet.

15. Ph Boy

March 18, 2015 at 10:26 am

Dear Rukky if only you could act or produce good movies. I notice that all the movies you produce always revolve around you with meaningless story lines. With the kind of crude vulgarity you exhibit on social media, how can you possibly qualify as a role model for younger girls out there.

16. Jhennique

March 18, 2015 at 10:49 am

LMAO! somebody should help this delusional woman

17. gadus

March 18, 2015 at 11:02 am

All this famous for nothing so called celebrity with no brain,the last movie I watched produced by rukky is the dumbest movie ever,very senseless movie and she will come out to say she is a producer,producer my left foot.Pls next gist abeg

18. tee

March 18, 2015 at 1:00 pm

ratchet much….very ghetto… yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. LEIGH

March 18, 2015 at 1:30 pm

whoaaa,what is wrong with this girl? why type like this? gosh,. visual violation.

20. tunmi

March 18, 2015 at 1:31 pm

But it’s the haters that truly help your career, as a celeb anyways. The saying about bad publicity being good or something like that is so true. Itc# up to you and your team to turn that into profitable. Case in point: Toke., Kim Kardashian, practically any “celeb” who has unknown to no talent but gets yabbed, and IK’s fiance/wife

Now frankly, me I skip because I don’t want to add to the flames. So y’know just do you and enjoy the attention till you find a way to monetize it.

21. kai!!

March 18, 2015 at 1:51 pm

kai!!!! Nigerians. i swear you guys are so mean!! lmaooo. she looks constipated like shes sucking her tummy. na wah!!! nah only you healthy pass!

22. Bella

March 18, 2015 at 1:53 pm

The language and hashtags are getting my head in! Do we really need to cuss out for us to get our points across, well hotdamn!! LOL. I cant read this and stay sane! Next!!

23. Tosin

March 18, 2015 at 6:19 pm

I recognize this name from pointless publicity e.g. blogs and well, this post. I couldn’t read it, unacceptably juvenile writing style.

I was extremely surprised last week to find that she is a betta human being, an actor, a good one at that, not only that, she was a producer and executive producer on the film that i watched. It’s hard to reconcile both – the work and the flimsy image. Should girls start selling themselves with a little less frill, more business? No?

24. Anonymous

March 18, 2015 at 9:33 pm

Rukky,you can locate a person by the way they speak. Your words definitely tells who you,truly are. That in itself is highly disappointing to,say the least. If you must respond to criticism,be mature and apply some decorum while at it.