Scoop

Amber Rose opens up on her Twitter Feud with Khloe Kardashian, ‘She Didn’t have to Tweet 11 Times and try to Humiliate Me’

amber-rose-1-800Amber Rose and Khloe Kardashian sure got everybody talking when they had their Twitter fight a few weeks ago.

Now in an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Amber Rose has opened up about it, saying that she really could have minded her business but that Khloe Kardashian didn’t have to try to humiliate her via social media.

She also addresses Kanye West saying that he had to take 30 showers after being with her.

Amber Rose talks about being ‘slut shamed’ on social media.

See excerpts from her interview below:

On Khloe Kardashian Feud:  ‘I don’t hate Khloe. I don’t hate her. I could have totally minded my own business when it came to her sister. But, me, being a dancer at such a young age, dealing with older men gave me the humility and knowledge to speak on such a subject. [But] I can understand why it came across the wrong way to her. I get it. But, that’s a phone call she could have had with me … She didn’t have to tweet 11 times and try to humiliate me.’

On Kanye West: ‘We were happy when we were together! And now all of the sudden, I’m getting slut-shamed because we’re not together anymore and it’s not fair.’ ‘I deal with it every day. I deal with it via social media. People out on the street. They don’t quite understand why I post what I post and how I speak on social media.’ ‘I’m sick of it and I’m here for my girls and we’re gonna do the Amber Rose Slut Walk this summer and it’s gonna be awesome.’

On Kim Kardashian: The only reason why these girls have careers is because their older sister had a little fun on tape. Let’s be realistic. Which I never ever hated on. I’m all for a woman making something out of nothing. You know what I mean? If you can do something and bring your entire family on and make millions of dollars, that’s dope to me. I love that.’

1. Olori Tari

March 18, 2015 at 8:05 am

‘She didn’t have to tweet 11 times and try to humiliate me.’

Oh let’s try and play the victim game here ^ ^

So Khloe says get the name Kardashian out of your mouth because Don’t throw stones when you live in a glass house and that’s humiliating? Well, she just proved the point Khloe was making….talking about them again AS USUAL. “We get asked about celebrities everyday and we decline” (paraphrasing here) but YA see where Khloe was coming from?

“And now all of the sudden, I’m getting slut-shamed because we’re not together anymore and it’s not fair.”

Oh Aww Amber, it is not fair! what an innocent girl who is just a victim of Kardashians and Kanye West’s slut shaming behaviour ^ ^

That incident….I can’t remember Khloe calling Her A whore with her 11 tweets other than quoting her interview when she said she was stripping at 15. No reference to cum, her ex partners and all. But when she replied she took the ultimate slut-shaming route AND went for Kim instead, not even Khloe! Kanye West didn’t come for you till you slut shamed his wife darling! His WIFE, his FAMILY. So, Him as a PERSON. Or can the dishing come from only one side?

• BOONDOCKS!!!

March 18, 2015 at 9:28 am

Olori!! Maybe i need to act a sex tape with you!!! what do you think?? I can make you a celebrity overnight!!! rubbish post!!!!! Dont just open your mouth and spew thrash!!!

2. Mohammad

March 18, 2015 at 8:09 am

So you admit you made a mistake, got called out on it (admittedly on Twitter) but your subsequent reaction belied the actions of someone who felt that they had made a genuine mistake. And now you’re crying “not fair”? Hmmmm….
    On another note, the Amber Rose slutwalk sounds like something that will cheapen the whole slutwalk movement. The campaign was not really about self-promoting wannabes.

3. mee

March 18, 2015 at 8:27 am

This is totally unrelated but please where can I make faux locks in lagos? What weave can I use? And how much wld if cost??

• Bfgs

March 18, 2015 at 10:05 am

I know someone that does it very well. Could hook you up if you like.

4. wheeler dealer

March 18, 2015 at 8:58 am

Ii think that Amber is a bit jealous of the Kardashian ‘success’. Let’s face it, she doesn’t have much going for her: no famous rapper to latch on to, stripping does not attract too much attention. She desperately craves publicity and will get it anywhere she can’

• sexy o

March 18, 2015 at 4:19 pm

i don’t think she is. She is just a woman who has lost out of love (Wiz Khalifa) and is trying to win back his(wiz) attention. She seems a very down to earth person and i love her for that as for the kardashians abeg make we leave matter till after election

5. moesha

March 18, 2015 at 9:21 am

But sincerely if i was to choose between Amber Rose and the Kardashians. I would choose Amber. She is more honest than the Kardashians who are always seeking attention.

6. Joe

March 18, 2015 at 9:29 am

Khloe ran on twitter first for a question you were asked about her sister…It is a good thing..Amber heads up and move on..If they ask them about other celebrities and they do not respond..its their bizz.

7. Jennie

March 18, 2015 at 9:51 am

Amber is this meant to be some kind of twisted apology or something?

8. Berry Dakara

March 18, 2015 at 10:16 am

BN you guys didn’t add the last part of her Kim Kardashian statement: “I love that… But I feel like because Kim is dating my ex it’s just kind of weird.”

9. Just me

March 18, 2015 at 10:43 am

Brandy started this, she made her talentless brother relevant, and her talentless brother made a sex tape that made another talentless whore relevant… and that talentless whore made her whole family famous it’s crazy that all this started with Brandy.

• Ajiro

March 18, 2015 at 2:26 pm

Lol brandy really started this, Kim was her stylist. And Kim met RayJ through brandy lol

• Honey

March 19, 2015 at 2:19 am

Lol @ justme lets blame it on Brandy then, who by the way I think is d most talented singer on earth. My opinion, I love that girl.

10. I am Nneka

March 18, 2015 at 11:28 am

@just me…lmao… precise analysis. Brandy sure will sit back wondering ‘how the heck did it get this far’

11. Stella Kashmoney

March 18, 2015 at 11:43 am

Amber is jealous of Kim and the rest of the fam. So sad. Psychos all of them.

12. tunmi

March 18, 2015 at 1:26 pm

Abeg excuse Brandy out of all this mess. All are grown people. See you guys really need to revisit that whole matter. Amber’s focus was on that Lion or Tiger man for being with a small pikin. Amber has been there so she has some insight on the matter. Na so General Khloe come add Cameroon pepper and the entire thing come turn wowo pepper soup.

I like that Kim has been able to carve a niche for herself. As long as people continue to be judgmental about the sex lives of other adults, she will continue to make money. Now I do have a problem with the praise she get that other black women (as in Harriet Tubman/Sojourner Truth black) will never get despite having a bigger backside or being just as gorgeous. Na the colorism me I no like. As for the rest, carry go Kim, and same goes for Beyonce.

Now Kanye….my guy, the madness that is doing you ehn. One of your best albums was over this woman you allegedly took 40 showers for. And frankly that is not healthy for your skin. Kanye is sadly too typical. He went from the dark girls to the ones that pass the paper bag tests and now that he’s with the epitome of that whiteness, he can easily insult others. Just like the poor soul who bleached and decided to tab the dark skin girls. If he loves her/them, yippee-ka-yay. If not, na you sabi. But slut shaming an ex that the whole world knew you loved and whom you publicly professed that love for is sad and it insinuates that there is still something there.

Some men can build a Taj Nahal for their love, others slut shame them. I live Amber though. Her Twerking skills are something else, she should teach that if all else fails. Yay on the slutwalk.

13. Marlvina

March 19, 2015 at 1:04 am

Amber just wants Kanye back! case closed….

14. Rachuuuuu

March 20, 2015 at 8:49 pm

Amber started d whole tin,Amber you re so jealous of the kardashians. speaking of the sex kim was involved in, i mean this is what all of you do to make it big. people always busy talking about the kardashians while they re making their money.

15. BunmiAmara

March 23, 2015 at 11:52 pm

I love khloe but than Amber is the real woman i mean how many people can dump Kanye and Wiz lol, plus she has always bin quite she don’t talk but now shes talking and shes saying the truth, the thing is most people cant handle the truth .thats the problem with the Kardashains. becos there popular now dn’t mean they dn’t start off Kim’s tape ,if she can just drop all that am perfect act and have a real convo like what Amber did admitting so and so . this wont be up for discussion.