Music

The Resurgent! M.I Covers MyStreetz Magazine’s Latest Issue

mystreetzmag Cover 25.He’s the Chairman…and he’s the Most Incredible!

M.I Abaga is on the cover of MyStreetz Magazine’s latest issue looking stylish in a white shirt and fur coat.

Photographed by August Udoh with makeup by Ceria House, M.I can be seen holding a Cuban cigar while his outfit is accessorized with a silver watch, a silver cross chain and dark sunglasses.

Do you think the cover is fab?

Photo Credit: August Udoh for MyStreetz Magazine

1. @edDREAMZ

March 12, 2015 at 3:47 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Cover onpoint……
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

2. Robin Hood

March 12, 2015 at 3:59 pm

Over rated……….. Declining creativity

• Ifemelu

March 12, 2015 at 5:21 pm

Please do me a favor and shut up! You bandwagon fans! How is his creativity declining? Did you listen to his last album? Must he sound like his first album? Please! M.I is freaking talented and he reminds me of Kendrick Lamar, as per his sound/voice. People are so damn quick to bash artists. Listen to Rich, listen to Only human! Shieeet! even listen to The End. If you do not have anything nice to say especially when a talented person is involved, SHUT UP!

• mama mia

March 12, 2015 at 6:23 pm

Humming badbelle is allowed

3. nil

March 12, 2015 at 4:45 pm

over photo shopped forehead

4. Naveah

March 12, 2015 at 4:53 pm

Are my eyes working because BN say the fur na white but I see brown/natural color?

• Na we we

March 12, 2015 at 9:38 pm

It is white, but the dust acquired during transportation quickly changed it to brown 🙂

5. miss

March 12, 2015 at 7:08 pm

Me I like like MI o but one thing be sey this guy short sha but he is cute and talented

6. Robin Hood

March 12, 2015 at 8:03 pm

Ifemelu……..you said it all-in your comment.”he reminds you of Kendrick Lamar”…. Means he is imitating and trying to be like. Let him be himself. Carve out his own niche… Not trying to be like. At least I bet you can’t say Brymo reminds you of anyone but Brymo. Becos he is unique and is himself. Finally try to be open minded when reading opinions. That way you may pick up some nuggets of wisdom. Shalom

• cesc

March 12, 2015 at 9:18 pm

Robin Hood I beg to differ.. MI is an original… He carved out his own niche long before Nigerians knew about Kendrick Lamar. and Yes he reminds me of Kendrick Lamar mostly because of the similarity in height and stature.. He looks a bit like him facially.. But talent wise , MI is an original.. cant knock his hustle. MI’s “Talk about it” is still one of my best Nigerian Albums of all Time

• Na we we

March 12, 2015 at 9:41 pm

He can be unique or remind people of someone else, it really doesn’t matter as long as the product released is awesome. MI did a wonderful job with his last album and his versatility as well as creativity was emphasized. There are different types of songs on that album and as time goes on, it grows on you. I have never listened to a Nigerian album where as months pass, you have a different favorite track. Overall, best album released in 2014.

• Ifemelu

March 12, 2015 at 10:27 pm

Robin Hood, i am not going to be nice when someone decides to insult a creative person. Please, do not let the name “Ifemelu” fool you, i am a woman who enjoys good music. Listen, i have been listening to M.I from his mixtape days. You remember that? illegal music and all. How can i enjoy a sound before the new sound arrives? Hian! He is not trying to sound like Lamar, he reminds me of Lamar. Cesc and Na we we already elaborated on that so i will not go any further. What nuggets of wisdom? Chaleee, please! I buy every single album ever released by M.I and i listen to it. What yeye nugget of wisdom was he typing calling someone a declining creative? Like i said, M.I is talented and i will always support his music just like i have all of Brymo’s albums and i will always support his music. I don’t just talk the talk, i legally buy Nigerian music and support my favorite artists. When it comes to Nigerian music, i am not a bandwagon fan. I have been listening and supporting Nigerian music ever since i could. Some people get so caught up with hype and when the artist does not “meet” the next hype, they act like that certain artist is not talented and that is ridiculous to me.

7. Vevecious

March 12, 2015 at 10:33 pm

Alright! Too much photo shop. He doesn’t even look real lol

8. truth

March 19, 2015 at 11:54 am

Kai nigerians…….dem ma kip hating on pipoos success…u idiot even if dem photo shop ur pic u no go even fresh talk less of getting on a [email protected]…..MI_Best African Rapper Alive!! Chairman bestt album gbam!!.. Badbelle its still allowed oo……lmfao