Scoop

Aren’t our Nollywood Stars Beautiful? Genevieve Nnaji, Joke Silva, Damilola Adegbite, Funke Akindele & Toyin Aimakhu!

BellaNaija.com

Funke Akindele - Genevieve NnajiThese are the women that put the ‘A’ in our A-List.

Check out the latest makeover photos of five of Nollywood’s leading ladies – Funke Akindele, Genevieve Nnaji, Joke Silva, Damilola Adegbite and Toyin Aimakhu.

Funke Akindele - Makeup by Faceville Makeovers

Photo Credit: Instagram.com

1. tee

April 14, 2015 at 12:19 pm

Genevieve Nnaji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Seriously

April 14, 2015 at 2:49 pm

Genevieve is a natural beauty. She should wear her natural look more. Damilola is gorgeous as well. Funke looks lovely, hairstyle looks nice. Ms Joke silva is a beautiful woman.

2. @edDREAMZ

April 14, 2015 at 12:24 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Damilola Adegbite and Genevieve Nnaji are the only fine gal am seeing on that list. The rest are just there abeg…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

3. justdeywakapass

April 14, 2015 at 12:36 pm

Joke Silver is just too beautiful for words.

4. nedu!

April 14, 2015 at 12:43 pm

I agree they are ALL beautiful children of God.

However, where is Omotola? Doesn’t she put the A in Caps before some of the others up there? She doesn’t??

Secondly, Genevieve is…………….words fail me! Like at this point is it safe to call her a Vampire? Like the woman doesnt grow old!!

5. akin lawal

April 14, 2015 at 12:51 pm

its my first time here and I cant but say this blogsite is outstanding ,the layout and designs kudos. .akin lawal timanzehgist.com

6. Libgirl

April 14, 2015 at 12:52 pm

Yes, Bella, they are beautiful.

7. Mystique

April 14, 2015 at 12:53 pm

Geneivive Nnaji, fairest of them all………. she isn’t even trying; something about her always puts a smile on my face. Joke Sylva, respect.

8. Kili

April 14, 2015 at 12:58 pm

They are all beautiful.

9. keeks

April 14, 2015 at 12:59 pm

hmmmm ok, i know what stands/ qualifies an actor 2b classified as A list in hollywood, so what makes a Nigerian actor A list? makeup on 1st 4 look good, just dont know whats on Toyins. facebeat by Amateur?

10. holla brown

April 14, 2015 at 1:01 pm

Genny and dammy adegbite all d way I love their make up

11. TeeO

April 14, 2015 at 1:04 pm

don’t get why Toyin Aimakhu is on that list though!!!! All I see is Joke Silva…real ebony! When the rest reach her age and still look this stunning….then we can talk.

12. tunmi

April 14, 2015 at 1:08 pm

I just love that you made this post BN

13. DD

April 14, 2015 at 1:19 pm

@funke akindele make up artist- the make up touched her hair (braids) and u didn’t bother to clean it off. This mistake won’t bring the best out of your work. I guess u were in a hurry to do final clean up and touching.

14. MOM

April 14, 2015 at 1:24 pm

When you talk about beauty, get the same age range. for Her Royal Majesty Aunty Joke Sylvia you are pretty. at your age. you are sure beautiful. Genny that was effortless .

15. Mimi

April 14, 2015 at 1:26 pm

Damilola and Joke look good or should i say, they look like they had a make-over. Funke looks tired, don’t know if its the hair or she was really tired but the make up is nice.

16. janeth

April 14, 2015 at 1:29 pm

gene and madam joke silver are beauty anytime anyday..without makeup they are good to go..aunty toyin park one side biko#in low voice .

17. Omolade

April 14, 2015 at 1:35 pm

All I know is toyin ain’t needed on the list.

18. Richie's momma

April 14, 2015 at 1:44 pm

I thought so too. I love Funke but she looks tired and somewhat aged. Toyin don’t patronise that makeup artist anymore. Mummy Joke,u are simply gorgeous. Dammy looks good too but Queen Genny is too beautiful for words. Love me some dark skin

19. dj

April 14, 2015 at 1:45 pm

Genevieve Nnaji…even on her worst day!! DAAANG! she a 10! Damilola is at her heels. Joke Silva is just classic..

20. Tbaby

April 14, 2015 at 1:45 pm

Genny, ever repping with class, love u scatter hun….mummy joke is a diva, damn pretty. Toyin Toyin, I don’t understand why u re among da 5.

21. Ochouba Chidinma

April 14, 2015 at 1:57 pm

Genny Of Life!! BEAUTIFUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLL

22. Duchess Maria

April 14, 2015 at 2:05 pm

Toyin is out of place on that list. That red eyeshadow just isn’t cutting it.

23. Ms jazz

April 14, 2015 at 2:06 pm

Lovely make up all of them. So Bn this is your criteria for Alist? Really? So where are Omotola, Rita Dominic, Stephanie Linus? The only people that put the A in the “A-list” in this post as you mentioned are Genny, Joke and Funke. Sorry Damilola and Toyin are not A-list, get your facts right or better still research what an A-list actress/actor means before drawing up your list thank you! Still love BN though *grin*

• Miss Ndi

April 14, 2015 at 2:19 pm

I think they just put together recent photos of the actresses they felt were very good looking, and of course they had to do a short write up to introduce the photos, which explains the ‘A-list story’. I don’t think they necessarily wanted to do an “A-list actresses in Nigeria” list and chose just theses 5. So be calm……..its more about the makeup and pictures than it is about the individuals or their craft.

• aurora

April 14, 2015 at 2:28 pm

Keep calm

24. jefka

April 14, 2015 at 2:28 pm

Madamme Joke, that woman just makes me feel mushy anytime anyday.
    Kate Henshaw should be on this list, i call her the ugly duckling, because as she ages, she gets prettier.

25. flora

April 14, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Joke Silva is beautiful

26. keechi

April 14, 2015 at 2:49 pm

Oh my Genny!! I don’t understand how one can be this gorgeous. I’m starting to love her more than Beyonce o (and I LOVEE Bey). And aunty Joke…no words. Epitome of beauty.

27. shae

April 14, 2015 at 3:14 pm

Genny looks gooooooooooooood! I love her hair!!! Please does anyone know what hair she has on and how I can get it?

• Chymoh

April 14, 2015 at 3:44 pm

its her natural un-relaxed hair. she has been on team natural for a while now.

• Anon

April 15, 2015 at 4:17 am

It’s nit all here’s though, there’s some kind of Afro. Kinky weave in there

28. Lyde

April 14, 2015 at 3:24 pm

So happy to see Toyin on this list. She has been stepping up her fashion game recently. Good to see it paying off for her. Everyone here looks lovely.

29. chy

April 14, 2015 at 3:39 pm

Genny is a very beautiful woman-natural make up. I love u dear. Funke I love ur hairdo. Damy pretty, mummy joke welldone and Toyin is just there.

30. kenny kdollar

April 14, 2015 at 3:49 pm

may God expand ur reasoning habit to b more meet the pple expetancy. they ar all lookin good but i cherished TOYIN AIMAKHU, oooo! she is too much, every tym i see her speakin, mhen i always attracted, i love her. Genevieve u ar such a natural girl, may u enjoy ur stay in live. Funke a talented lady, u ar worthy of emulation, may God give u a peaceful home.

• bimz

April 15, 2015 at 3:19 am

Oga, this your English grammer na wah!

31. mrs chidukane

April 14, 2015 at 3:53 pm

Hi @Shae. I have similar hair on right now. It’s called natural, unprocessed hair. I got it by cutting off my relaxed ends after transitioning for several months. Cheers!

32. Her Duchessness

April 14, 2015 at 3:54 pm

Everyone is beautiful after applying makeup jor.

33. The Buttery Hotness

April 14, 2015 at 5:13 pm

Words cannot express how much I absolutely adore Joke Silva. Only Nigerian celebrity that I would willingly chase down the street for an autograph and frame whatever object she signs her name on. Such a graceful, beautiful, talented woman. I love her to bits!

O.P.: When I was in secondary school, my mates used to say I looked like a senior who could have been Joke Silva’s child. So for a long time, I thought I looked like Joke Silva and it used to tickle my fancy.
    Nobody says I look like that senior anymore. Cold world 🙁

34. chikito

April 14, 2015 at 6:42 pm

Damilola is not A List biko

35. Funmilola

April 14, 2015 at 7:00 pm

When I see dark beautiful women like Genevieve and mummy J,I wonder why some ladies bleach and want to be light skinned at all costs.

36. honeygee

April 14, 2015 at 9:29 pm

Toyin’s makeup is on fleek NOT! Who did that kinda red makeup…. All others on point MummyJ ur so on point … GennyGenny!

37. Abi

April 14, 2015 at 9:37 pm

I think what you really want to say here, is that Nigerian women are beautiful – stars or not

38. gatchanow

April 15, 2015 at 3:39 am

Beautiful women……Toyin’s make up though…..Genevieve is effortlessly beautiful., love her class and carriage…Aunty Joke is ageless. Just love the woman..

39. ayotunde

April 15, 2015 at 7:21 am

They re all look georgeous bt wait… where is my omotola?

40. Ebony

April 15, 2015 at 4:03 pm

Na wa for your headline o. Very uncreative.
    Beautiful Genevieve <3. She doesn't age
    Joke Silva!!! Mummy mi o, mummy mi o, mummy mi o, mummy mi
    Her makeup wasn't well blended though

41. Ebony