News

T.B Joshua Claims He Predicted GEJ Would Lose Elections

TB Joshua

T.B Joshua of the Synagogue Church of all Nations (SCOAN) is back again with more claims of prophetic declarations.

This time, he is stating that he knew President Goodluck Jonathan’s regime would come to an end even before the elections.

According to Vanguard, Joshua made the declaration while delivering a message to his congregation, which was televised live via his Christian network Emmanuel TV.

He stated that God told him “this message should be delivered to your president, that whatever the outcome of this election, his regime has come to an end. He should accept to save the lives of millions.”

Joshua further stated that upon receiving the revelation, he called Jonathan on the phone to inform him. He also said that he chose not to reveal the message publicly to prevent voters from being influenced.

He also claims he spoke with the president shortly before Jonathan called Buhari to congratulate him on his victory.

“I said to him, ‘Your Excellency – all you need to say is ‘thank You, Jesus’, even when it seems there is nothing to be thankful for. He said, ‘Thank you, man of God’. Before I knew it, I saw the news on CNN that he had congratulated his opponent,” ​Joshua said.​

1. me!

April 6, 2015 at 9:26 am

Prophet of doom, I’ve never heard him give positive prophecies, always about doom and impending dangers and there’s never a solution from him.

• TallChica

April 6, 2015 at 12:33 pm

Didn’t he predict that GEJ would win? Now he’s saying that he predicted that GEJ would lose. Beware lunatic sociopaths and false prophets.

2. Marlvina

April 6, 2015 at 9:52 am

Na so! Is there anything he doesn’t predict? He also predicted the price of tomato wld rise…mshew!

3. Ellen

April 6, 2015 at 10:09 am

I am one of those who hate to speak evil of pastors….but how come we don’t get to see or hear T.B Joshua predictions before, but after every happening and why does he always predict doom and wait for it to happen instead of praying to avert it?? just baffles me……..

• Henry

April 12, 2015 at 9:21 pm

When Gods servant speak, the wise listed. How can you hear his prophesies when you don’t watch his channel?

• I

July 9, 2015 at 8:11 pm

If watch Emmanuel TV or the clips on youtube you will see he announces his prophecies before they happen. As per the building if you watch one of the live services, he did predict it but mentioned there was no way to avert it and so ended the prophecy saying “Let your will be done.” It’s not everything you can avert with prayer, if God says a sound yes/no to a situation and still does not provide solution even after much prayer and fasting, then one should just call it a case of “thy will be done”. Similar to when Jesus prayed in the garden of Gethsemane for the cup to pass over (i.e. for him not have to go through crucifixion). At the end of the day, even Jesus had to say to God, “Let thy will be done”, so talk less of us human beings

Just saying. I don’t like judging pastor’s either. I think we as Christians should pray for direction when it comes to associating ourselves with the many pastors out there

4. aiphee

April 6, 2015 at 10:32 am

Owuya!..

5. bruno

April 6, 2015 at 10:42 am

anybody who believes this jester called tb joshua needs a brain transplant immediately.

assuming gej won the election, wouldn’t he come out and say he predicted it.

this man is sufferring from a mild form of mental illness, and if he doesnt take time, he would lose his mind.
    he believes he’s own lies, he has a dillusional mind.
    this presiction thing he does, will soon lead him to madness.

6. Wale

April 6, 2015 at 11:06 am

This anti Christ idiot just likes to make himself relevant. Why did he not tell his followers the name, time and by how many votes the winner would have? Fake pastor.

7. olu

April 6, 2015 at 11:09 am

Yea yea, so did I. Fortune teller

8. beegirl

April 6, 2015 at 11:16 am

I also predicted GEJ was going to lose, I guess that makes me a prophet too.

9. Ashley B

April 6, 2015 at 11:36 am

HAHAHA………. instead of him to predict when the hardship and misery in the Lives of the poorest people in his Church will end. and show proof later on, that indeed, Life is better for them all economically!! He’s here now chatting shit, saying GOD showed him. Did jonathan tell you,you worshipped the same god as his or that hes a Xtain. (at best, Jona is a church attendee) not even a Xtain. I think, we need proof at times of all these Pastoral claims! Out of d 180 million guys in Naija, you will have us believe, you were d only MAN that the heavens Told that right?..
    Sir…………… I mean, Guy………….Will u park well?

• emma

April 9, 2015 at 12:14 pm

Hahhaa ……wonders shall never end y did tb couldnt see that tragedy that befall his ministry last time this man has killed a lot of souls heaven will judge him soon

10. Naijadire

April 6, 2015 at 1:22 pm

Judge not so that you won’t be judged. he says his prophecies are from God, so leave it to God to judge him. If you think he is fake simply ignore biko. Before it was pastor Chris now it’s TB Joshua. And for those that will start making noise about having freedom of speech,you also have freedom to ignore things that does not concern you and mind your business..Simple

• Ovadje

April 7, 2015 at 12:33 am

He’s a fraud – and that concerns me (as it should concern any sane person)!

• domed

April 8, 2015 at 1:24 am

Thanks Naijadire…but I still think that he needs to go for a check up cos his doctors are waiting! I did not judge oo…It’s just a suggestion abeg!

11. Jane

April 6, 2015 at 1:38 pm

And why do we need to hear this after the election is over? How’s this a prophecy from God? Even an imbecile can foresee Jonathan’s demise. Quiet frankly, I feel sick in my stomach knowing this guy is deceiving many & making a mockery of God. The constant doomsday prophecies that he claims comes from Heaven actually makes God such a cold hearted person. Why would God give you a prophecy about an impending plane crash or killings of people without telling you why those innocent souls deserve such tragedies? From what I read in the Bible, God does not destroy people indiscrimanately and every plane crash and killings by terrorist involves innocent people. Why would a loving God knowingly give you warning about these tragedies and not be specific or the reasons behind such dooms? All the prprophecies in Bible times are very specific and has reasons behind it. And God’s destruction is always a last resort & times, the prophets pray to God to avert it. If TBJ is a prophet who has God’s direct phone number, why hasn’t he been able to ask God on behalf of the people to stop all these tragedies?

• vusi

April 6, 2015 at 11:27 pm

i heard about this prediction 3 years ago…where were you?
      Maybe you need to watch Emmanuel TV before talking rubbish/ judging.

• Fernando Tomas Matondo

November 28, 2015 at 6:37 pm

Guys, it is better to keep quiet when you are blind, to see a miracles, something must happen then people glorify God. You still not believe. What if things were diverted or not happened at all ? Look at the prophecy about Syria, terrorism in the world, about France ? Etc… instead of judging, I advise to keep quiet and meditate. Maybe God permits things to happen for people like you to believe. Be on alert, visit SCOAN and he will prophecy on you and deliver you.

• Elfrida

December 10, 2015 at 11:18 am

long befor elections in Nigeria, the Prophate said, a small party will rise and challenge the bigger party here in Nigeria, he even prayed for the nation Nigeria. but if you are not current with him how will you know? allow his judgement to God. Don’t condem him so that you too will not be condemed. thanks

12. towoju

April 6, 2015 at 2:02 pm

you guys are all very very stupid…you lack everything.I am not going to tell you tb Joshua is a good prophet or not just that you all are blinded by your illiteracy and it’s eating you deep.if you all know Whats good for you better pray and ask God for forgiveness

13. dee

April 6, 2015 at 2:14 pm

Oloshi

14. Cynical

April 6, 2015 at 5:48 pm

I try to avoid religious controversies…….. All I have to say is people should fear God o. There’ll definitely be repercussion for saying God revealed something to you when it’s not true.

15. ...just saying

April 6, 2015 at 6:08 pm

SMH!!! So why didn’t he see anything about the collapse of his own church and the killings of 100’s of innocent lives….

16. diamond

April 6, 2015 at 6:52 pm

dont speak as a fool, does that bad, ingorance people, its a doom to Goodluck but a sucess to Buhari so be careful

17. jide

April 6, 2015 at 10:43 pm

The same fool who couldn’t predict the collapse of his own church building? I pity those who take this man seriously

18. temiloluwa

April 6, 2015 at 11:37 pm

he supported GEJall the way now is sayin rubbish.mttttttweeech. BEWARE OF FAKE PROPHETS.NO ONE JUDGES ANYONE EXCEPT GOD.

19. Anne

April 7, 2015 at 10:03 am

Puhlease…It was obvious that GEJ was not the popular choice…even a 2 year old could have predicted that.

20. Minister Ade

April 7, 2015 at 11:38 am

My people my people. Please DO NOT at any-time join men who speak evil of any {i mean any} Pastor, priest, prophet or bishop. Please stop. There are times of judgement here on earth and you may be judged, hence learning the hard way if you survive.

21. teame yebio

April 8, 2015 at 5:31 pm

he is great man of God pls dont blame him God is with him

22. Isaiah Igara

April 8, 2015 at 6:29 pm

Who is dat sayeth a tin and it come to pass when the Lord has not spoken..leave every prophesy to God and mind ur own life..

23. emma

April 9, 2015 at 12:17 pm

Bad man bad prophet ur profecy doesn’t count again

24. elishaz

April 22, 2015 at 7:57 pm

All of you that commented are not christians bt church goers, wake u from sleepin, stop waitin pletin tym in ur business and go to fellowship to know God word, you guys need to be prayerful, read ur bible very not to be deceived of knowin good and bad prophets,,,,,, wake up plssssssss

25. Elishaz

April 22, 2015 at 10:53 pm

All of you that commented, are not christians bt church goers, christian cant insult bt advice, wake up from sleepin, stop waistin pletin tym in ur daily businesses and go to fellowship to know God’s word, you dont have much time for God even in ur homes thats y satan can confuse u nt to know right and wrong, you guys need to be prayerful, read ur bible very well not to be deceived of knowin good and bad prophets,,,,,, wake up plssssssss, rapture is coming soooooooon wake up, wake up, we r in d time of preaching salvation and coming of our Lord Jesus christ not prosperity, some many of u here, ur pastor had never preach concerning the sins u had been comitin bt always proserity prosperity, ur pastor is now God to u, theres not tym any more, cant u see may prophecies in d Bible are coming to fufilment in dis particular generation?, wake up wake up children of God!!!

26. Washington Milla Vasquez

May 3, 2015 at 6:58 am

Pastor, My name is Washington Milla, is for me a great pleasure to hear from you, I’m from Peru, a country in South America, I would like to know and experience the things I’ve seen, because where I live there is much need and I would like to see the how to reach you, maybe I do not have the financial means, but that within the will of God can and want to know and learn, hope you can read what you just wrote.
    Many blessings Pastor, I would like to learn and help my country. Thank you.

27. Shadrack

July 28, 2015 at 4:14 pm

Some of you speaking against the man of TBJoshua are not different from the Pharisee that said Jesus Christ was performing miracles with the spirit of Belzebub.If Jesus Christ. Should come today, because of our carnality you will still say he is not.Please ask God to open your eye of understanding to know who TBJOSHUA is. Of a truth he is a prophet of a God whether you believe it or not. Matthew 12 verse 24 May God open your eyes of understanding.Do not judge so that you will not be judged.May God forgive you all for your idle words against the. Servant of God.

28. Lushomo Shamilimo

August 4, 2015 at 10:11 pm

Hi,people,Our God Still speaks,lets respect the so called prophets of God,if you dont believe them,better keep quite than speak and bring cases upon your lives,if you keep quite you dont loose any thing…………………………… ,but if you speak evil against what God is doing,i am afraid

29. Ruth Mosala

September 1, 2015 at 10:45 am

people please be born again to know God”s things.stop talking bad about men of God. The bible says dont touch my anointed, Amen.

30. Philberg

September 30, 2015 at 6:38 am

Prophet TB Joshua is the only real Prophet I have heard of and seen on TV. His miracles, his prayers and his teachings are amazing. I prayGod to open the ways for me to travel to Nigeria to visit his Church. It will be the greatest day ever for my family and I to be closer to God. All these people who criticize the Man Of God with no basis, I have heard and seen people like you, confessing on Emmanuel TV and begging the Man Of God to deliver them. Hell awaits blasphemers….

• lenny berejena

December 15, 2015 at 10:06 am

l am agreeing with you l am also a zimbabwean who is dreaming being in the synagogue because my challenges are too high prophet tb joshua is a real man of god l can overcome if l get there l am about to be divorced by my husband who is a pastor he is staying with a girl in his village negleting me with 5 children because of falsehoods and also am in financial debt crisis tb joshua is my last hope l want to go there before it is too late he is areal man of go a true prophet please help me to get there l want to meet the man of god

31. Joy Ann kirton

October 9, 2015 at 5:27 pm

i love watching the the programe it fill my life with peace and joy and i do believe what i see indeed there is wicket people in this world and TB Joshua is a true man of God. look at the miracles and judge for yourself. Jesus lives.

32. Joy Ann kirton

October 9, 2015 at 5:29 pm

have faith believe and you shall received

33. augustine

October 25, 2015 at 5:11 pm

you are true man of God and God will bless you.
    please sir i need your help in my life but i do not know how to reach you that is why am writeing you here i just need your prayer in my life

34. Elfrida

December 10, 2015 at 11:28 am

35. Pasteur NEMEYE JEAN BAPTISTE

December 13, 2015 at 3:54 am

Merci, Seigneur Dieu créateur et tout puissant, de tout ce que tu a fait pour ton serviteur TB Joshua . Protège lui, fortifie lui Seigneur afin que les ont dits ne le décourage pas. Que ton non Saint soit louez.

36. Tresia

December 13, 2015 at 6:16 am

Where God guides, He provides. Where He provides He protects. I have much respect for prophet TB Josua. I regard myself luck to be exposed to Emmanuel tv. I have no doubt that The Almighty God will protect him. Long live prophet TB Josua. God bless. We love you.

37. lenny berejena

December 15, 2015 at 10:15 am

please help in my situation may the man of god help my situation the true man of god l am in danger my husband has left me because of the devil l love him but he has neglected me and is staying in his village with young girl l am 44 and have 5 children also facing with serious financial challenges with a lot of debts serious debts please ma of god help me l want to come down there but my financial status l have dreamt man of god prophet TB Joshua praying for me l want to be there please help me l am suffering please help man of god

38. lenny berejena

December 15, 2015 at 10:21 am

please help l need to get to synagogue soon to see man of god true man of god l need deliverance now man of god l need to be there my issue is serious surely l discovered propphet tb joshua is a true man of god

39. lenny berejena

December 15, 2015 at 10:25 am

l just wanted to ask if there are people who can help and donate a ticket and a booking for me at synagogue to see man of god seriously l am desperate my situation is bad if l only see prophet tb joshua my problems will be over please assist me no other prophet except prophet tb joshua

40. lenny berejena

December 15, 2015 at 10:41 am

sure the prophet must live longer long life truly to deliver the world because the devil is at work now l need deliverance from the true man of god he must leave longer l also need to be on Emmanuel TV one day one day

41. navti

December 28, 2015 at 5:14 pm

Tb joshua is a real man of God.Take care the way u guys use ur mouth

42. mankgahle

January 22, 2016 at 4:23 pm

Man of God.. am looking forward meeting you,it seems like the Is generation curse in my family no one seem to progress me and my husband are running a furniture business.. I feel a shame to say money runs out of my hands.. and the is nothing to show that we, am ego to come to scoan… how even the is no way my husband make sure that I don’t even earn a thing everything I do must be reported to him.. this isn’t the life I thought I will leave instant of doing something for me or the kids he must first complain or ignore me as if I have said nothing.. now am lays tired don’t feel like doing a thing am so forgetful one day he hit me pushed me against the wall I tried running away…but I could coz of my kids

43. Caretaker

July 31, 2016 at 10:36 pm

T.B.Joshua : A Ministry of Signs and Wonders – The Biography, Theology and Ministry of Prophet TB Joshua of Lagos, Nigeria
    Paperback
    By (author) Professor Willem Ouweneel

This book has been written by a prominent Dutch theologian who has authored more than 100 books on reformed evangelical theology. Until recently he was anti-charismatic in his personal theology. That was until Professor Willem Ouweneel’s daughter, who was sterile and unable to have children, visited the church of TB Joshua in Nigeria and was prayed for, and subsequently healed.

She recently gave birth! At the time of praying for her, TB Joshua gave a detailed prophecy about her father Willem, which intrigued him enough to visit Nigeria himself.

On Professor Willem Ouwenel’s first visit, he himself was healed from a long-term throat infection and a relative travelling with him was healed of visual impairment. This was the beginning of a spiritual journey for the author which has led him to question and revise many long-held beliefs.

44. Caretaker

July 31, 2016 at 10:48 pm

A United States church the Ecumenical Apostolic Church in Virginia USA has granted a lofty honour to the General Overseer of the Synagogue Church of all Nations (SCOAN), Prophet Temitope Joshua as well as the Esama of Benin Kingdom, Chief Gabriel Igbinedion and 5 Nigerian governors.
    The awardees will be presented with the Global Award of Excellence by the Ecumenical Apostolic Church in Virginia USA.
    The 5 governors involved are Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan of Delta State, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha of Imo State, Mr. Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State and Chief Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State.

45. Francis

January 5, 2020 at 2:33 pm

All of u that goes against the man of God u re all political entities.what God had proclaimed no one can change it. It through the will of Gmod that made gej 2 loose not by anyone prophecy that removed him.