Music

First Look: Dencia Covers House of Maliq Magazine’s May 2015 Issue

DenciaDencia is certainly on a roll in the media.

The Cameroonian pop star is the cover girl for the latest issue of House of Maliq magazine styled completely in gold, with a crown added as well.

She posted the photo on Instagram and wrote ‘@houseofmaliq cover.. @beautybybeyina  .. That gold piece by @verygathercole …hair piece by Ginger Henry (Trinidad).. Photo By @travelwithscottLionessOfJudah #QueenOfMatamba’

Photo Credit: Instagram/iamdencia

1. Tiwatope

May 20, 2015 at 5:37 pm

Yaaaaaassssss Queen! Slay them! Ignore the haters! They are all useless!

2. polypoly

May 20, 2015 at 5:47 pm

come thru QUEEN!!! yassss…….slay these naija gurls and let their heads rolls at ur feet!! make them bald and snatch scalps.

Face – served on a platter of MAC and Maybelline realness
    Hair – u berre give me those Cleopatra teas..yass
    outfit – inspired by the legendary Beyonce’s Mrs Carter World Tour but I see u hunty…werk fish!!
    Body – pow! pow! pow! covergirl put that BASS in ur walk….Shantay u stay Dencia…serve all ur radiating camerounian glory.

10s all across the board chilllee….get these naija girls UPSET and BOTHERED!! yass Queen!

• Tanya

May 20, 2015 at 10:20 pm

Is that your only mission in life poly2? Your sole purpose on God’s green earth? To get Nigerian girls upset and bald? I wish you well.

• sista

May 21, 2015 at 2:58 am

pardon her. she’s from a francophone country. she probably doesn’t understand those two words

• Paloma

May 21, 2015 at 8:49 am

i wonder ooo smh

• Tiki

May 21, 2015 at 10:03 am

loool! Your comment is hilarious…and spot on!

• polypoly

May 21, 2015 at 7:15 pm

Hi Tanya! hey girl hey!!! all tea, all shade but I am a full naija gal. I have stated in other posts that I am naija. I did not diss naija girls, I said Queen Dencia should slay and make heads of her haters roll. cos we all kno lotta naija chics on this board dislike her…..sip that tea

• Olori Tari

May 21, 2015 at 8:41 am

LMAOOOO this comment is funny and I can see you saying this for everything you like???. It’s not even the comment or who it’s about (it’s the choice of words). Even funnier, because I’m imagining your voice ?

• polypoly

May 21, 2015 at 7:18 pm

yassss!!!!1 come thru and pay ur dues of honesty boo…..I LIVE for the truthful babes on this site. when I STAN for u, best believe I will go all the way out. waiting for BN to do posts on someof my faves – Lady Gaga, Ciara, Tontolet and OmoSexy

• TY

May 21, 2015 at 10:13 am

I love this. I swear, I want to know and meet the person behind this comment… This is awesome.

LoooooL!!

• polypoly

May 21, 2015 at 7:16 pm

hey booo!!! am just here to give the people wat they want….I serve sweet tea under very shady conditions. I am a drag queen at heart, so I luv using their lingo…..lmao

3. Dencia army

May 20, 2015 at 6:31 pm

The haters will arrive shortly but until then hail #queen Dencia. You can hate her all day but you have to respect her hustle!

4. lol

May 20, 2015 at 6:55 pm

Mama raised a strong girl. No mama raised a publicity hungry girl. Who uses scandals and dresses loud to gain and keep attention.

5. Jay

May 20, 2015 at 7:24 pm

Odudu calabar. There is absolutely nothing to hate about.

6. polypoly

May 20, 2015 at 7:45 pm

BN – where is my post oh??? are yall now censoring QUEEN Dencia fans???

7. krasavitsa

May 20, 2015 at 7:45 pm

I know BN didn’t just swallow my comment! Mscheww. Y’all think it’s easy to type and spend hard earned mb to comment. Newayz, it’s good to see that you changed the error. *deeprelaxingbreath* This dencia girl looks better here than she did at the BMAs. Feel free to swallow this one too

8. @edDREAMZ

May 20, 2015 at 8:49 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    What type of weird outfit is that though… She really killed it though no doubt….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• Paloma

May 21, 2015 at 8:50 am

Mr. No doubt 🙂

9. tutu

May 21, 2015 at 2:49 am

i just had a migraine looking at the picture!

10. puzzles

May 21, 2015 at 8:20 am

what I don’t understand is why these non-Nigerians (e.g. polypoly) whose comments demonstrate hate for nigerian girls visit a Nigerian blog.

11. pumpkin

May 21, 2015 at 8:46 am

Dencia, You are way toooooo ARTIFICIAL for my liking. Gosh! I don’t like!

12. Lotus

May 21, 2015 at 9:01 am

Na wa ooooo

13. ayo

May 21, 2015 at 9:17 am

me too..it just hurts my eyes

14. krasavitsa

May 21, 2015 at 9:37 am

@ Puzzles, Exactly!!! It really surprises me how these Cameroonian girls can be so proud of Dencia. If she’s the best “celebrity” their country could produce, then, they really need to cover their faces in shame. And pls pls pls no one should come here and tell me shit like “She’s getting paid” or “she’s laughing all the way to the bank”.

• Tiki

May 21, 2015 at 10:08 am

Please o, don’t lump the good with the bad (and the downright ugly). Not every Cameroonian girl is in support of this ratchetness. In fact, very few of the sane ones (and the jury is still out on their ‘sanity’) are. Cut a whole people some slack. After all, there are Nigerian girls who think Cossy Orjiakor is the bees’ knees…

• krasavitsa

May 21, 2015 at 11:13 am

@ tiki, I’m sorry for generalizing. It’s really good to know that some of her country people don’t agree with her ratchetness.

15. capitalliving21 blogspot

May 21, 2015 at 10:51 am

please can some1 educate me on what exactly this girl does for a living…

• nono

May 21, 2015 at 12:03 pm

She slays lives while you stay bald and jealous.

• Alice

May 21, 2015 at 2:20 pm

AUNTY dey mix cream,dress up ,cause fight and sing …that’s a brief of her job description

16. The Truth

May 24, 2015 at 9:27 am

DISGUSTING!!!! i can’t even understand how ppl tolorate bleaching….

17. Mizfikky

June 4, 2015 at 11:52 am

Thank God for bleaching cream nd makeup,I don’t know wat tis lady would hv look like?