News

“Radio Biafra” Reportedly Hits Airwaves in Rivers State

Biafra Flag

A radio station named Radio Biafra operating from an unknown location in Rivers State has hit the airwaves.

According to Daily Post, the station can be heard on 88.0 FM dial.

The station is said to have just one radio personality named “Director,” and he often refers to listeners as “the indigenous people of Biafra.”

Here is the report on the purported radio station:

The anonymous Director, in one of his broadcasts, took a swipe at both the incumbent President and the President-elect for their recent activities. He consistently makes comments pitching the North and the West against the Niger-Delta, stressing people of the Niger-Delta were being “enslaved in Nigeria” which he refers to as a “zoo”.

Taking a cue from the recent comments credited to the Oba of Lagos, HRM Rilwan Akinolu on the Igbo community in Lagos in the run-off to the Governorship election, the anonymous voice on Radio Biafra said words like ‘non-indigene’ should not be used in a country that claims it is united.

“See ordinary Oba Akinolu calling you people non-indigene in your own country. If you are travelling from Lagos through the Lagos-Ibadan express way, you will see black pipelines. They are all oil pipelines. The oil is coming from Biafra land to Yoruba land, yet they call you non-indigenes.

“When it comes to the issue of oil, we are one Nigeria but when it is time for the igbos to vote and look after their families, they turn to non-indigenes”.

The voice further said, “You are leaving a solid economy behind when you have the lives of the people miserable. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has been lying to the people of Biafra because of President Goodluck Jonathan. How can a woman who claims she was at the world bank be lying? Please show me the part of the economy that has solid backing.

“Let Jonathan tell you which part of the economy he has solidified. He knows you are all gullible people.

“Jonathan has approved Enugu free trade zone on the pages of newspaper and you believe them. The same set of people told you the 2nd Niger bridge will be built but it was only on the Yoruba zoo newspapers”.

1. @edDREAMZ

May 14, 2015 at 4:45 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    Creating rubbish stuff….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• Meena

May 14, 2015 at 6:53 pm

This is interesting. Hope he starts streaming online soon, I really want to talk to him sometime.
      I get satisfaction educating pro-biafrans.

• Ibinabo

May 15, 2015 at 11:30 am

You don’t want to talk to him, that man is a no-no… he insults everybody that calls up to ask questions. It’s crazy like that.

• Deji

May 17, 2015 at 4:59 am

Igbos, are as successful as other groups in Nigeria, so I don’t understand their complaint. They are doing well in Nigeria and abroad. Two of the most successful nigerian blogs is owned by two beautiful Igbo women. One of the prominent literature writer all over the world is an Igbo woman. Her book, ” Americannah” is exposing the world to Nigeria. The problem I have is, Igbos accuse us of tribalism or hatred whereas here in the U.S, they form the most groups, clicks and make it clear that they are the best. If you are among Igbos, as a Yoruba person you will instantly feel left out. They talk negatively about us, or give us attitude. I get excited when I see a Nigerian, it doesn’t matter what tribe but Igbos always make it clear to other Africans, whites and Asians that we are different. To the extent of mentioning how much We hate them, and killed them. I’m speaking from experience, one of my oyibo classmate asked me, why do you guys hate the Igbos? I was confused. He’s been indoctrinated by his Igbo friend. It’s to the point that it doesn’t make sense. As a Yoruba person, I admire Igbo and their business savy skills. Even if it’s bad business where they will scam you, they are always finding ways to make money. They adapt easily. I know Igbos who speak deep Yoruba than me, as a Yoruba person. They are more outgoing and know how to branch out. They date different races than Yorubas, they are very open. Honestly, if Igbos will just calm down and stop trying to have their way in everything. Acknowledge our effort for them and not be dismissive or disrespectful towards Yorubas everytime. Stop blaming Yorubas for your problems bcos we have nothing to do with it. Let’s all join hands to build Nigeria.

2. deb

May 14, 2015 at 4:57 pm

Hmmmm. Wahala dey oooo. Should I assume Oba of lagos had a hint of biafra before making that statement(not withstanding, it wasn’t a wise statement) a lot of people including our president elect had made their fortune from oil. Yesterday, I was watching the rounds made by DPR and it was supervised by a director who is a northerner, the last time I remember a northerner was the director of NNPC. If you go to abuja, you find a lot of pet projects for rural people in the north(i that the only place we have rural areas)although I believe in 1 NIGERIA but when you sit with the northerners they believe Nigeria belongs to them. I know what I am about to say isn’t the ultimate solution but if Nigeria doesn’t want war, let everything Oil be governed by people from the oil producing states. Buhari supporters frustrated GEJ’s administration with Boko Haram now the south south wants to stand alone, they are prepared for it( the biafra embassy in Spain is an example)People will be shocked. GOD help Nigeria.

3. Kadara

May 14, 2015 at 5:01 pm

Igbos should please make up their minds. If they want to go and be Biafrans no problem, no one will stop you this time. Niger Delta sef can leave if they wish, we don’t want people who don’t want to be Nigerians. By the way Bella Naija you didn’t talk about the hate filled statements the so called Director makes about Yorubas and Hausas. He is no different from alba Akiolu and that Doctor only that now he can share the hateful words with many gullible people on a daily basis. Abeg let us peacefully go our separate ways rather than this spreading of hate

• RavenRunner

May 14, 2015 at 5:20 pm

One rogue “Director” spewing his ideological drivel does not represent the collective. Enough with divisive statements like “Igbos should please make up their minds…”!

• ka-What?

May 14, 2015 at 5:23 pm

What the hell are you talking about? The igbos made up their minds to leave 40yrs ago but the Hausas and Yorubas wouldn’t let them be.
      you should be asking your forefathers why they feel they can’t survive without the Igbos and Niger deltans.
      Bigot.

• Ade

May 15, 2015 at 1:16 am

You mean, Igbo people failed themselves and are too ashamed to accept it. Don’t blame others for your miserable misfortune and failure. Mr ojukwu, and his blinded followers didn’t plan well, they chose t to separate yet there was no plan B. It was after many Igbos were starving of hunger, dying of starvation that all of a sudden they needed help from northerners and west. And expected the same country they are fighting against to assist them. As we are speaking , Igbos cannot survive on their own. Igbo land is too dry for simple agriculture, no food, there’s little of land, no major opportunities hence why many Igbos end up migrating to the west. Unless, they are moving to Jupiter. Benue people are the ones supplying them food, if there’s Biafra that luxury will be cancelled. Let’s also mention animosity or hostility among Igbos. Igbos fight like cats and dogs they can’t live peacefully the way they live among Yorubas. They don’t have the high tolerance, and peaceful nature Yorubas have. Within the same Biafra, they will form hundred of small groups, called another name and the purpose of Biafra will eventually be defeated and buried. They will fight/kill each other over money and stupid things. Majority of south are not going with Igbos, they don’t see themselves as igbos, so they have no claim to the oil. Even if they carry oil with them, it won’t make any difference bcos they won’t be able to even share in unity. And it’s only so far trading can take them.The world is getting more advanced than market trading. Igbos, keep in mind when you guys get stuck again, Yorubas and the north are not helping. Don’t say, you were not warned!!!!!!

• O Intuition

May 15, 2015 at 10:55 am

Well, It was Obviously and ‘Majorly’ Ojukwu’s plan. If they really had their minds made, they would have stood on the grounds of ‘compulsory’ existence of Biafra REGARDLESS of Ojukwu’s Betrayal by Running Away.
      They can leave if they want to. This is Democracy.

• Koffie

May 14, 2015 at 7:06 pm

You know Bellanaija is very proIgbo, if tables were turned and it was a Yoruba or even Hausa radio, you’d see the full victim-playing report. Sadly true… But nawa for the people fueling this tribal hate thingy…just all of a sudden and its an almost an everyday issue.
      As much as we all love our roots and culture, eliminating ethnicity might be the best for the country moving forward.
      There’s a big truth to what you said about Nigeria not needing people who do not wish to be Nigerians.
      As for this radio station, its one kain as the person behind it is condescending to his own people sef but yet many will allow him build hate for non-‘Biafrans’ in their heads.

• kaycee

May 14, 2015 at 7:23 pm

So u wanted an anti igbo website. I for once don’t like the idea of Buhari as my president, he too unrefined and anti Igbo.

• desmond

May 14, 2015 at 8:20 pm

I guessed as much,i just didnt want to jump at any conclusion,i have been observing some things about this blog and now i can finally make my conclusion.

• Homa

May 14, 2015 at 8:12 pm

You can say this but the North and West will not allow them to leave. When majority of the revenue and funds they are embezzling to live their lavish lives comes from Niger Delta oil. Anyway, if they leave (that includes me I guess) there will still be fight for power amongst them. Igbo vs Niger Delta etc. What we need is mutual respect.

• ola

May 14, 2015 at 8:40 pm

when did south south and the east become one?

• Egbami

May 14, 2015 at 9:02 pm

If you really want to leave there is no amount of power that can stop you, If you secede like the Scots wanted to do, there is no North and West or International bodies that can stop or attack you. The world is different now, no one can just intimidate anybody, stop blaming people and move your plans forward. I am definitely sure that people in SW are not interested in stopping you cause your leave opens a way for us to form our own Nation, we just don’t want to be the experiment. Good Luck with your movement. I pray it works out.

• LKB

May 14, 2015 at 10:25 pm

Please leave the Niger-Delta (South-South) out of your Biafra nonsense.

• Ade

May 15, 2015 at 4:26 pm

The richest man in Nigeria, dangote his wealth is from production of sugar, rice and cement. l. Adenuga is mainly telecommunication. Obasanjo, he has farms and businesses all over. Oil is not his main source of income. And now, south and many Igbos are benefiting enjoying oil money and still their areas are the least developed. Oil money won’t make any difference as years go by. South, are not Igbos, most won’t join Biafra and even if they join Nigeria has so much more resources and vast opportunities than oil if they utilize their skills very well. And any resource in a country belongs to the whole country, that’s a general rule. So, it will still have to be shared among all the ethnic groups. Honestly, the world is getting more advanced in technology, banking and other ways to make money. Agriculture, if done well will even make you plenty of money.

• Keziah

May 14, 2015 at 8:26 pm

I noticed this as well but didn’t wanna say anything. Linda Ikeji is guilty of this as well.

• Y

May 14, 2015 at 10:46 pm

@ keziah & koffie
      I was not going to make any comment but when I read Koffie’s ‘You know bellanaija is very proIgbo’ and Keziah’s concurrence, I lost the strength over that self-restraint.
      It should be one of these two- either you’re newcomers to Bellanaija or you’re on a dirty mission to deceive newcomers and unsuspecting regular BV’s.
      During the election season, I sent a number of comments that Bellanaija refused to post or posted almost 24hours later (when the news had gone cold). I was convinced it was deliberate because I always read other new comments while checking to see mine. In one of my comments I indirectly accused them of working for APC. And given the polarisation in the polity then, ‘APC’ was just my euphemism for certain tribes.
      Can you recall that not long ago bellanaija republished an article from the Beast about Tinubu’s activities in the hard drugs market? Minutes later, as if it suddenly came back to it’s senses, same Bellanaija deleted the post. A pro-Igbo blog wouldn’t have done that. ‘Pro-Igbo’ is exactly what Bellanaija is not.
      And if by ‘ProIgbo’ you’re referring to the blog visitors,
      the foregoing premises still apply. You’re wrong.

• Keziah

May 15, 2015 at 8:48 am

@Y, WOW what an accusation.. NO I am not a newcomer nor am I here on a dirty mission. I wrote that comment based on MY observation, not because of what @Koffie said. I am not here to deceive anyone (for what reason!!). I come here for the news not for anybody, and I leave comments based on MY opinion.

• Reverse

May 14, 2015 at 8:37 pm

You are a bigot! You always troll this site looking for anything about Igbos to yarn dust! So a faceless director sets up a radio station and it’s the fault of Igbos? Where’s your ’empirical evidence ‘ that it’s run by igbos? You are ever willing to bash the igbos and spew hate! What of the radio stations run in the north that preaches hate against others? Has anyone asked the north to go because of the actions of a few? Your greedy self wants Igbos to go so you can steal their properties and investments… you have failed! We live wherever we wish, so feel free to jump into the lagoon.

BN, enough of your biased censorship. You allow this Kadara write against igbos every time, but won’t post comments not in support of her bile. If you like, chop this one too! Maybe Kadara works with Bella Naija censorship board… nansense

• Ade

May 15, 2015 at 5:32 pm

Stop making foolish excuses for Igbos and their tribalism. This is not a faceless director, this is about promoting Biafra which also includes spreading hatred for Yorubas. It”s a movement that has empirical evidence, which most still believe, live and want it to come into fruition. Taking accountability, responsibility will help Igbos a lot especially in this their journey to Biafra. So, they won’t make the same inevitable mistakes again. And having a realistic vision, bcos a vision without plan is dead. After the biafra war, if not for Yorubas, igbos would have been scattered all over, be refugees or just slowly die away because they were left with nothing. The damage could have been worse. But no, Yorubas welcomed, accommodated them, many were able to settle all across yorubalands, build their lives and businesses back again. They became successful. Many igbos never went back to igboland bcos they lived so comfortably, freely and there’s not much to go do back in the villages. Also, there became an increase of Igbos migrating to the west. And this is the same Yorubas they don’t waste a chance to profess how much they don’t like us or we hate them.

• Ogo

May 14, 2015 at 10:51 pm

Yet when the Oba made those ignorant comments, Yorubas were so quick to remind us that he words don’t represent their feelings but one person has broadcasted his own feelings and your saying “igbos should please make their minds” does this one man speak for all the igbos?

• Damilola

May 15, 2015 at 10:01 pm

Yorubas are not trying to alienate themselves from other group or Nigeria as a whole. Infact, yorubas are encouraging unity than any other group. Igbos have been talking about Biafra forever and will die talking about it. Majority of Igbos believe in Biafra, Yorubas don’t have any coalition where we want to divide and hate other tribes. Igbos really believe in their deluded mind Yorubas hate them and for that don’t like Yorubas. Whereas many of them are enjoying themselves in yorubalands with no problem.

• Funmi

May 15, 2015 at 3:23 pm

You’re wrong. If its that easy to leave Biafra would have left a long time ago.

• Kadibia

May 15, 2015 at 4:03 pm

Kadara. please try to direct your heat at the radio presenter or the person whose comment you’re reacting to. and leave “Igbos” out of it…….. Now I’m no Biafra activist, but we all know the Igbos already tried to leave once, Nigeria did not let them.

4. maria

May 14, 2015 at 5:34 pm

This is not to say any ethnicity is better than the other, I believe we are all the same no matter how we try to separate ourselves. Hausa Igbo, Yoruba what is the difference we are Humans first before we are our tribe. and this what I just don’t get. a suppose Igbo friend has told me several times that “I should go and marry my Yoruba people, what are you looking for in Igbo man” this is an Igbo man a very educated man to be precise. he says it like he is joking, but I know he is serious. and I live in the united state, this guy always try to say he is better than the rest of us because he is Igbo which seriously I don’t see. I am Yoruba but to me that does not matter I am Human and you are human and all the hate is unnecessary because in the end it all does not matter. Igbo Yoruba And Hausa need to calm down, Together we are stronger.

• jazzy

May 15, 2015 at 4:23 pm

Maria please can I have your number. Your comment is the best ever, I love that.

5. Talktrue

May 14, 2015 at 5:38 pm

Good riddance!!!!!!!
    At least we will be sure we have authentic things to buy. No more Aba-made tinz and Alaba piracy amongst others. Please carry waka sharp sharp!!!
    Mtshewwwww!

6. tunmi

May 14, 2015 at 5:50 pm

Oh boy. This could either be the start of something good (truly addressing the Biafran war and challenging our intolerance) or of something really bad.

• Iris

May 14, 2015 at 8:41 pm

It isn’t going to be good and it won’t be about addressing the war objectively. I’m very concerned.

7. Subtle

May 14, 2015 at 5:57 pm

I smell trouble!

8. Drknite

May 14, 2015 at 6:23 pm

OMG! Jesus is that you on the radio?? Nevermind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. David

May 14, 2015 at 6:37 pm

For now am still reserving my comments and what i feel about the owners of this blog.

• Anonymous

May 14, 2015 at 8:50 pm

You can choke on those feelings. Better still, start your own blog. It’s that simple!

10. lacey

May 14, 2015 at 6:49 pm

Yes we have made up our minds we want to go and have our own. Country! We are not one! We should stop this fake unity. After what Oba Akiolu said and though I strongly support Buhari,but if he decides to put malams instead of real technocrats in position,then I am sorry we will have to go our separate ways. We give Buhari 365 days to prove himself and let God use him,if he decides to do otherwise then he will have himself to blame for the dissolution of Nigeria.

• Tae

May 14, 2015 at 7:22 pm

@lacey, stop being a coward. No need to give Buhari any more stupid ultimatums which is what you guys always do then you’ll stylishly backtrack. Go right now and start your Biafra , Nigerians are tired of your whinning and victim mentality . Anytime you don’t get your way, you cry wolf and we are no longer interested.

• ola

May 14, 2015 at 8:16 pm

you no sabi road ni? dey go na

• Ogo

May 14, 2015 at 10:59 pm

Who is this “we”? Speak for yourself! Is the average Igbo person asking for this ?

• EllesarisEllendil

May 15, 2015 at 4:55 am

I hope you know its your Sons and Brothers that will die in a Civil War for a landlocked country whose main export is Coal??? I’m an Igbo patriot, but Biafra stopped being a good idea immediately Gowon landlocked us. Let’s try to make Nigeria work

• Dennis

May 15, 2015 at 10:43 am

@lacey I dnt knw who u are, ur personality but as an educated person d clue u jes gimme abt u frm ur post shows dat; u are nt wise as far as am concern. firstly duyu think it takes only oil to survive as a country? Y’all shout oil oil c’mon!!! Dis is 21st century.a lot of countries are on projects nd researches to replace oil wif smfin else instead of oil nd which will eventually at d longrun render ur so called oil useless sooner dan latter. Secondly, lemme tell u as simple I think it is abt dis ppl dat call themselves leaders: they are all selfish ppl dat r der for their selfish interest so thinking if u go, dat all will be well jes like dat? Dat will be so stupid of u to bliv dat. becos, empirically nd drawing inferences statistically d so called biafra might nt get beta d way u think(dats if it will ever be) in d next two generations obviously u will be dead by den. So stop thinking wif ur foots nd ur brain in ur back pocket nd get life…#hypocrites

• molarah

May 15, 2015 at 1:16 pm

But you do realize the word ‘mallam’ in its original context means ‘educated fellow’?

• Damilola

May 16, 2015 at 7:03 am

Stop your foolish threat, enough of just mouth and wake up from your deluded minds. You think if it’s fake unity, Igbos will be living freely in Lagos, ondo state, etc as we speak? Yorubas will force Igbos out of yorubalands with ultimatum and won’t care if Lagos belongs to all bcos after all it’s still on Yoruba soil and we have right to do so. And go back to your dry villages with limited lands and nothing to offer. You guys want war so bad and keep pushing Yorubas to the wall after we try to be diplomatic and understanding. Infact, Yorubas need to stop all this niceness and show Igbos what real hatred looks like since they are so ungrateful and arrogant. Let’s see how their boastful selves will survive. Igbos know they won’t survive just like the first failed Biafra attempt but only to console thmeselves with LIES, it’s bcos Yorubas and north didn’t allow them to leave. When in reality, they couldn’t carry their plan through and Ojukwu had to just surrender. Jonathan, as an Ijaw man made sure he appointed a lot of his people and Igbos in his administration. South and East benefited a lot from his administration bcos they felt it’s their time to shine which includes embezzling money just like past leaders. Obasanjo, as a Yoruba man during his presidency appointed more Igbos than Yorubas. Can an Igbo man do such? No, he doesn’t have that unified mind and good heart. Igbos can say Yorubas are fake all they want, but if not for us they will be singing a different tune right now and it will be worse one too.

11. i no send

May 14, 2015 at 6:57 pm

they will soon understand that east and south south are two different entities…..They are not one at all they should continue deceiving themselves…..gej was only playing politics with them

12. mx

May 14, 2015 at 7:06 pm

am tired of this ibo and biafra matter.if they want to go go..i dnt see anybody holding them not to.and for the radio man talking abt the oba calling them non indegin..let hin tell me how many non indegines r allowed to flourish in the east,go to d east and make noise as a non indigin and see how they treat you.ibos are hypocrytes.

• deb

May 14, 2015 at 7:29 pm

You are very right, not one yoruba man or woman is allowed to rise to the peak in civil service in the east but they have big big houses here in the west, thy are big pastors here&have big businesses, don’t get me wrong im not tribalistic but as a yoruba gal when you sit with a group of hausas or some ibo sisters, you are alone.

• ola

May 14, 2015 at 8:45 pm

an igbo man is even a commissioner in lagos which can never happen in the east.

• Amaka

May 15, 2015 at 12:15 pm

Because it Lagos!!!!. How many Ibo commissioners do you see in core Yoruba States like Oyo or Ondo?

13. bruno FIERCE

May 14, 2015 at 7:15 pm

look at them, they want igbo people to go so they can take all their houses and businesses in lagos and abuja. bunch of thieves. loooooool

• LOL

May 14, 2015 at 9:51 pm

It’s ironic and igbo man is calling someone else a thief. What a joke

• bruno FIERCE

May 14, 2015 at 11:06 pm

u tribalistic goat, I’m not igbo. hahahahaha

• Egbami

May 15, 2015 at 3:58 am

Nobody can steal anyone’s house there are international laws protecting that now or they can sell their houses to the government before they leave.

• nnenne

May 15, 2015 at 10:58 pm

@Egbami….And you own houses in London, Dubai and New York!

14. Somebody

May 14, 2015 at 7:19 pm

I’m totally disappointed at the way some People reason, I live in the North and I see how Hausa people believe Naija is theirs, soon again all you’ll hear is “ranka dede” or whatever in all the offices. I’m Yoruba and we must Yorubas must get off our high horses. We are educated, yes but what do we generate? Has the education brought about good exports? The People who have oil should be allowed to shakara small and Ibo People can rant anything they want. But to say they should go and bla bla bla, let us divide nau, you won’t even know what hit your Fathers. Yoruba ro’nu!

• Egbami

May 15, 2015 at 3:53 am

SW has oil(ondo and lagos) and we have a lot of under explored resources, we can also focus on farming,textile production and other things, since our region is close to the sea it will be easier to ship goods, we already have an international airport and we have brilliant technocrats that can move the region forward. If not for the stupid dictators and Obasanjo that focused on oil in Niger-Delta we would have gone far. we have a lot to offer. So i don’t care if someone want to leave, it will not affect my people. The North also has resources (uranium more expensive that oil but GEJ don license the right to that to the Chinese) and other things that they can build on so don’t write out any region off. Separation will foster good competition.

15. Ann1

May 14, 2015 at 7:20 pm

Frustrated angry people of Igbo land. It is the lazy and unenlightened ones that support Biafra. One Nigeria is the way forward. Let those that want to go LEAVE! I have said openly that if Igbo land breaks away and Becomes Biafra, I will denounce my Biafran citizenship. You think you’re suffering now? Just wait. Hardship and years of evil dictatorship awaits you Biafrans. Loool

16. Egbami

May 14, 2015 at 8:43 pm

I don’t like online and on-air warlords with no solid presence in the real world, you want Biafra go and get it. Nobody will suffer if we break up, everyone has enough to feed themselves, this is a link to a secessionist guide psmag.com/politics-and-law/a-secessionists-guide-10-tips-for-making-a-breakaway-state-49983. Oba Akiolu and his like are idiots. If you secede the right way no one can stop or you can go to war with Nigeria for 10 years and above like South Sudan did. Every blog and news media in this country has ethnic bias.

17. nnenne

May 14, 2015 at 9:01 pm

Am not always proud of myself for sounding tribalistic. On Bella Naija.
    I really don’t plan it that way. The reaction always comes after reading people’s comments.

@mx….What do you exactly mean by ” allowing non indigenous to thrive in the east?”

How exactly have Nigeria allowed Igobs to thrive more than other indigenes/ tribes?

What preferences have Nigeria given to Igbos to speed up their existence as a people?
    After the pogrom of 1966, civil war, devaluation of Igbo people’s money, quota system, indigenous laws , oligarchy of the North and west , we are still talking of marginalization of the North today.

In a country united as one, why do we even use the word” Indigene?”

The only time we preach unity, is when we want to control the oil.

Everything is quota system and must be shared but the seat of the presidency belongs to certain people, who are not even the most qualified?

I am not here to promote Bafra but we as Nigerians must decide to be ONE or not. Let’s look at other united countries.
    A man from New York will never tell another from Maryland to go back to his state, or burn, loot his property because he has a business in NY.

Every Nigerian should be able to live, work, do business in every part of Nigeria they Choose as long as they are not breaking the rule of law.
    If the Igbos have been stopping anyone from doing this, then make it known.

Because Igbos are living in other parts of Nigeria doesn’t mean that they have to beg you to come and live in Igboland.
    I know a few Yorubas and northerners living in my village and no one has ever killed any of them nor destroyed their properties.
    Most Igbos are hustlers. They don’t have to wait for others to wake up before they do what they have to do.. Am sorry, that is the honest truth. You can not stop them. So far, nothing in Nigerian history has!

• Easy n Gentle

May 15, 2015 at 7:59 am

Not that I am going against all of your points ooo, but technically, the average white man is not indigenous to Newyork nor Maryland. the indigenous Indians in the Dakotas will not share their ‘reservation land’ #Justsaying

• Damilola

May 16, 2015 at 10:14 am

@ nnenne

You are clearly speaking out of ignorance. If you are as enlightened as you portray yourself, you will know better not to compare U.S to a country like Nigeria. First of all, U.S land was originally home to the native Americans. They were killed and pushed to reservation. If, Indians were in much better position, they will be telling whites to go back to Europe but that’s not the case. U.S does not have over 250 tribes and languages which makes it much more easier to control. Nigeria, has a high population and already divided by ethnic groups and lands. Different languages, cultures, beliefs living under the same roof is a tough one. The west is Yorubas, east is Igbos north is Hausas, fulanis and middle belt and south is mixed . So, it’s natural to have conflict in such tough predicament. And I applaud Nigerians as a whole for thriving to be peaceful and there hasn’t been a major war which Igbos tried but failed. I wonder what happened to their hustling skills at that time. It’s not greener on the other side, it will be bloody and worse than the last Biafra u guys are still crying about. Let’s make it easy, since Igbos have the east, what about just simply pack your loads and move back.

In America, most of their conflict is race not ethnic group. But Among whites there’s discrimination, and hierarchy it’s just not as prominent.

18. nnenne

May 14, 2015 at 9:05 pm

**Meant has Nigeria***

19. CEOChrissamuel

May 14, 2015 at 9:07 pm

When you streamlined some of the key issues pinpointed,You gonna find out that there are some elements of latent truth skirted with enormous empirical evidence.We can not talk about “Equity and Justice” when one part of this country have seen presidency as their birth right.Its time we stop deceiving ourselves because Nigeria can never be one.Biafra is a dream nursed and i am seeing it coming to pass if this current government fail to act drastically in restructurally this current system.Thanks.

20. Hian

May 14, 2015 at 9:12 pm

Those shouting Biafra are the same people who will make life HELL for everyone. Have you noticed the productive Igbo people are busy making waves in spite of the comments by whomever. The rest of you be there shouting unnecessarily. The Niger Delta will not even agree to be merged with Biafra sef. We can’t even get unity among SE states and some of you are talking Biafra. Director is looking for fame and he will get it, Director is not even in Nigeria (or is he back?). My people our leaders have not shown themselves to be anything for the youth to be shouting secede. Hunger will push everyone right back to were you left and then you will return worse than you left. Those saying Hausas do bla bla bla most definitely do not know majority Northerners. Besides Ndi Igbo can thrive everywhere can others say they can thrive in our land? Let us be honest. Are we warm and receptive? If you ask half of the young people shouting about the war, they can not tell you “piam” about their history so please make una shift one side.

21. LOL

May 14, 2015 at 9:49 pm

LMAOOOOO IGBOS THINK WE WILL MISS THEM. ABEG BE GOING SHARP SHARP. The arrogance is exactly why people don’t like you rogues. The nerve of you ingrates, is it not Lagos and Abuja that is generating income for your people???
    BN just change your name to Bella Igbo. It’s obvious whose side you’re on. Why did you marry a Yoruba man then? If you like don’t post my comment.

22. mx

May 14, 2015 at 9:54 pm

@nnenne you keep speaking d same victim story told by ibos,i dnt have hate against them but lets state facts ibos flourish in other states not bcus they r exceptional but bcus they r given d freedom to b all they can,i stayed in d east i can say it anywhere d ibos r d most tribalistic they will make money frm your land and call u names but go to d east u can count houses owned by non ibos they make u feel so out of place that u cnt plan living there. if baifrans r so confident let them go ahead trust me if they do a referandom today many ibos will not wnt to go na so so talk…

• nnenne

May 14, 2015 at 11:26 pm

@mx…Honey Igbos thrive wherever they go. Whatsoever you experienced in the east, the Igbos also experienced in other parts of Nigeria and even worst.
      How many times have they been maimed in the North, their properties burnt and looted ?
      Still they keep moving.
      I once went for a seminar outside Nigeria. We were about thirty people. Four of us were Africans and all four were Igbos.
      None knew each other before that day.
      Mere coincidence.

Every tribe in Nigeria has it’s strength.
      Take it or leave it, Igbos don’t die, they survive and multiply.
      They are not holding any one back

23. Lagos slut

May 14, 2015 at 10:09 pm

Fact:
    1)If Ojukwu had succeeded with “his” Biafran Dream I bet he would ‘av been one hell of a Dictator and sure would ‘av also died in Power and that was exactly d fear of d so-called Niger-Deltans but 45yrs later what did they get out of Nigeria?
    2) Even during d War Igboland was in actual fact divided because majority felt it was an indirect Domination of present day Nnewi Anambra people over d entire Igbo speaking area with Delta Ibos inclusive bcs their son Nzeogwu indeed started all this

So forming or starting of a new country is not really d Solution d issues are quite deeper that we can ever imagine

• Easy n Gentle

May 15, 2015 at 8:07 am

Ibos that are constantly arguing about who the real ibos are, that one person is Nri and that one is that. that another is free born and this one is osu. the ibos that can’t manage a single APGA! best of luck managing and trying to dominate the headstrong Ijaw people. they’d not even follow Biafra, I’m sure because as much as Nigeria sucks, Biafra has nothing better to offer them except perhaps strength in numbers.

like most commenters, I’m just tired of the whining. make your mind up, leave or not. and the world has changed from the 60s, there’s a peaceful way to achieve it now.

24. smh

May 14, 2015 at 10:14 pm

how can other countries accept us if we can’t even accept ourselves in Nigeria?so,as a Nigerian i can’t even feel free in any part of the country without being attacked for being from a particular tribe?see,we are in trouble. God,may i not suffer for the sake of people’s ignorance.may my future children never ever experience what my grand parents or people that died in vain during the civil war experienced. see,one truth is i used to love all tribes till this Boko Haram nonsense started and i just started hating hausa people.i know some are good but Hausa people are not to be trusted. if this country should divide today,no tribe would want to go with Hausa,fulani and all those weird northerners. anyway,i just don’t want this generation to suffer like they did during the war.

• molarah

May 15, 2015 at 1:21 pm

Ah ahn. But why na? The Boko Haram group has killed more northerners than any other groups of people, so why are their actions an indictment of the group that is suffering the most from their wickedness?

25. na so

May 14, 2015 at 10:32 pm

ibos make too much noise please leave nigeria nd go baifra.many ibos know that if they secede ibos r in trouble.pls stop saying other tribes hate u bcus they dnt give a damn if they truely hate u wld they allow u to prosper in there land.ibos should stop that spirit of bad mouthing other tribes no b only una dey this nigeria.if u want to go oya bye bye i guarantee u nobody will try to stop u….nigeria don wise

• Ogo

May 14, 2015 at 10:52 pm

*igbos

• nnenne

May 14, 2015 at 11:36 pm

@ na so… Are you watching your words. ” allow you to prosper in their land”
      If Nigeria is one country, every part of Nigeria is my land because I am a citizen. Every part of Nigeria is your land too.
      That’s how it goes in United countries. That’s what it takes to belong to one country

• mon

May 15, 2015 at 8:54 am

You dont want to sound tribalistic but your clearly are honey.

For peace to reign i believe other tribes should totally ignore, the igbo tribe
      if they have a biafran radio station saying derogatory comments about other tribes
      that’s because they are threatened by the other tribes are infact the other tribes are very important to their existence but they fail to realize it.
      Like they say ignorance is the best answer for……..(and in this context for peace).
      So to the igbos if it makes you sleep well at night, yoruba’s are animals, hausa’s are monsters, you are the best, you can get your biafra wateva.

26. Author Unknown

May 15, 2015 at 12:22 am

If any group of people seek autonomy, there are steps to doing so without necessarily resorting to war. Nigeria is not mature enough to hold a referendum, but I believe there are other steps that could be taken via the UN and such bodies. In an age where the world has become a global village, seeking to break up even further sounds out of place. How exactly do you plan on being competitive? If what Biafra seeks is an Ibo state, would that not lead to a domination of the minority south-south and Niger Delta (assuming these form Biafra) ? How long would Biafra then last before a civil war starts within Biafra itself? The Igbos have a nagging reputation of discrimination a la the Osu caste system. This phenomenon is a huge part of the socio-cultural fabric of Igboland. My point is that there is no unity in Igboland, any more than there is in other ethnic group of comparable size in naija. If anything, there’s less unity out east. The modern day Biafra call is born out of selfish ends, and dislike of the other large Nigerian ethnic groups. Oil is becoming less valuable as a commodity. Before long, nobody serious will buy our oil – this has already started. If the south south and Niger Delta’s oil is what Biafra hopes to make its chief source of income, think again.

What worries me is why young Ibos (I’m assuming BNers are mostly under 40) are responding to this clarion call so favourably. Where does the anti-Nigeria hate comes from? Aren’t we all frustrated with Nigeria to the same degree? Our biggest problem is corruption, not ethnic differences.

• Egbami

May 15, 2015 at 4:05 am

Oil in Nigeria will dry up in 41 years, developed countries are looking for alternative in renewable energies, even underdeveloped ones are also doing that, so oil will become useless very soon, That is why i love the solar power initiative in my region , i am hoping we add waste and wind.

• EllesarisEllendil

May 15, 2015 at 5:04 am

Anytime I bring up these exact argument, saying we’re land-locked, with infertile soil, that our main export is coal and that our education standards has fallen remarkably, that the North can starve us by damming up the Niger and stopping food exports I am called “Onye Ofe Mmanu” . Igbos have discriminated against me because due to growing up in the North my dialect isn’t perfect, note I speak Igbo perfectly but not in my village way and I’m made fun of. I always laugh when people assume Biafra will be some Utopia. Stupid!!

• nwanyi na aga aga

May 15, 2015 at 4:47 pm

I usually do not reply Igbo vs other tribe wars on internet but I see that you refer to yourself as Igbo but however have no knowledge of the geography of Igboland. I want you to patiently read through as this will be long.

1. LandLock: 1st of all when you say landlocked, I know you fear that we do not have access to major oceans and rivers within which our ships can berth in terms of importation and exportation. If so I will educate you on the geology of SE Nigeria (Rivers&Oceans). The Bight of benin and Bight of Biafra ( As it is named for navigation purposes are both inlets of the Gulf of Guinea which a part of the Atlantic ocean. The Niger Delta basin is one of the major features of the W.A Coastline. This Basin has its Apex at Aba (Abia State) and runs down to the Bight of Benin. the River Niger which is a major tributary running off from the G. of G. It Runs from Benin via major eastern states to Lokoja wherein it meets River Benue. Lets say SE states decide to go Biafra..their water route will go thus..The River Niger tributaries flowing NE from Benin:-via Omombala River (Over which the Onitsha Niger bridge is built)-thru-Imo River a major inflow of Oguta lake,(which served as a berth for Biafran Marines during the war:- thru _Utu-Njaba rivers-Awbutu(All in Imo State) thru the Aba River which directly flows into the G of G. When you look at an expanded nigeria map you will see the tail of Abia shooting out btw Calabar and AkwaIbom-There is a major river which is bounded by heavy forests now- The Abiriba and Ngwa people will explain better, that is a very good port, deep and flowing if it is developed. The other major River Benue which a NW outpour from Gboko in Benue State down to Abakiliki via Ndibe/Unwana River in Afikpo which is a major Boundary between the Ebonyis and AkwaIboms (The slave trade thrived in the area cos access to Atlantic ocean was sure. We might not have express access to the Atlantic ocean but then we have major water ways in and out of the country. The Aba river will pour us out.

2. Agriculture: We do not have an infertile soil, in the SE our vegetation is Tropical Rainforest and Evergreen savannah, you can go and study their characteristics. It is very suitable for cultivating the basic staple food in Nigeria, Rice, cassava, yam and a variety of vegetables and fruit trees. In Omoh, rice cultivation is still on going but I guess you have never been to Omoh or Umumbo or anywhere in Ayamelum In Anambra, where rice, plantain, yam, cocayam, red palm oil and a variety of vegetables are sold for next to nothing. the Nsukka people famous for their ose nsukka and other variety of crops have viable farming practice, in Ebonyi, Umudike etc same thing goes. So no even if Biafra is just SE states they will not starve.

3. Coal? Our main source of Revenue was coal, do you know that coal is a hydrocarbon? That means SE states have oil. The Anambra Basin has a large deposit of oil, The Nkporo Shale which is compared to the Akata Shale of the Niger Delta basin in terms of Kerogen carbon content quality has a considerable amount of Hydrocarbon deposit. The Anambra Basin runs via Enugu, Anambra and pinches out at Kogi, the Igala side.In 2012 Orient Petroleum started exploration, discovered oil and was awarded OML 20 the started construction of their refinery at Aguleri, umuleri vicinity..Hitches were met as our Kogi neighbors demanded compensation, Oil too can be a source of revenue, You already know that Imo and Abia are part of the OPS hence I will not go into the history of ther geologic formation. If the markets Ose Okwodu (Onitsha main market largest in WA), the Ariaria (Aba main market, known for indeginous production of all sorts), the Ogbete market ( Enugu main market known for cheap food crops) are adequately tasked they are source of revenues, Agriculture especially palm oil is another good source of revenue if explored.

4. Education: Our standard of education has not fallen, instead it has continued to rise from the sharp decline that was experienced after the civil war. For the past 10 years Anambra state has had the highest cut off score in Unity school common entrance examination. Last year there was an outcry that got the house of representatives and it was deliberated nothing was done about it. The cut off scores were as follows
      Anambra – 139, Abia- 130, Imo – 138, Ebonyi – 112, Enugu – 134, these are the SE scores as against Lagos – 133 (being the highest in the SW), Kaduna- 91 ( being the highest for the North), Delta – 131 ( being the highest in SS). Three out of south East states had the highest cut off score for getting admission into Unity schools, this is hardly a measure for a region which is loudly touted for being uneducated unless there is a hidden agenda to ensure such regions remain non educated.. However in the words of the Ruqqat Ruffai who was the minister at the time she said the states with lower scores were states who had low standard of education and low number of enrollment in the unity schools as this will encourage them to consider enrolling in the unity schools as it is easier for them to get admission. (Meaning that the ones with higher scores are the ones with higher enrollment) .the Jamb statistics of the past three years has Imo state, delta state, Anambra state and Lagos with the highest number of enrollment. with Imo always in the ist place. This is a verifiable statistic. This can not be true of a region with dwindling standard of education. Still on Jamb six top Universities with the highest Application UniIlorin, UniBen, Unizik, Imsu, Unn, Unilag in that order. still verifiable. Its surprising that a state university ranked top 4 in the application process, for one to apply to a state University you have to at least be from the state to have better chances, IMSU is in the SE there is no way they would have that amount of application if the people in the state do not go to school.

I merely went to great lengths to reply your comment because you claimed to be Igbo, to educate you on your own region since you grew up in the North. Every region in Nigeria can survive without each other no one will die, certainly not the SE region. There is a lot of hate spewing from our generation, I hope when we all get to be in power we would look at every region managing their resources to encourage the development of the country. If secession is the Answer, well we will secede, moving forward and development in every and anyway should be encouraged.

• nwanyi na aga aga

May 15, 2015 at 5:24 pm

Each group seeks for secession first in a civil way before it turns to war..For Biafra there was the Aburi accord..i will not bore you with the details of this accord and the reason that brought about it. But the war started cos the Aburi accord signed by Gowon in Ghana was flaunted. It is a pity the History Biafran war/genocide is not taught in secondary schools, it would ve enabled our generation to look objectively into the decay that is Nigeria today, Biafra was about being allowed to exist in peace, it was not about oil, it was about the pogrom Igbos suffered in North after the Nzeogwu coup..The same cycle is up again, the western media is propagating it, this time its a media attack, the western media saves no breath in vilifying the Igbo tribe.
      The Osu caste system you refer to only discriminate in marriages, it does not have issues with economic co existence, besides the osu caste system is a forgotten and dead culture most people alive now cannot remember who and who are osu or not thanks to civilization, you say Igbo people are not in unity yet you still accuse Igbo people of voting tribally during the election never mind that Goodluck is not Igbo, how then does our vote reflect the same thing if we re not in unity? The modern day call of Biafra is not out of Selfishness its the beginning of a cycle, the cycle of hate has started again, now with the western media, go to the sahara reporters, premium times, nairaland, check out any Igbo post on the forum and read the hate that is spewed, you will wonder when the civil war will begin..the cycle of hate has started again and the people it is affecting are crying out but you will not hear it, what you will hear is more hate and more hate. maybe when the cry is high Igbo leaders will start to think, we new generation will start to ponder, and maybe we will clamor for changes, changes that will either let me know if I am or not a citizen of naija, ehen then from there we will carry on. for now pockets of alarms will come up, attack upon attack. Nigeria is over ripe for a referendum-which i hope was what they were going to do in the National Conference alas they came up with creation of more states..and eating of more money..the decay continues, the hate brews..

27. purplegirl

May 15, 2015 at 3:50 am

I wonder who you guys are in real life, especially those of you so eager to type out hate-filled messages. The same way you wish igbos should go is that how you treat your igbo neighbors and collegues? And those of you that want a Biafra, are you actually living in the East?

First, remember who you are fighting. You’re not fighting flesh and blood, the people hurting you, their sting — you are not fighting them. You are fighting rulers and authorities and cosmic powers over this present darkness. You are fighting the forces of evil in heavenly places.
    -Ephesians 6:12

May God help us all that we do not allow ourselves be used as pawns for the devil in this war. Have a beautiful day everyone.

28. Mimi

May 15, 2015 at 6:48 am

Anyone who wants to go should go , no point acting like victims when no one is holding you back. Nigeria needs to have citizens that truly want to be Nigerians so we can start afresh

29. Ebony

May 15, 2015 at 8:53 am

Igbo does not equal Niger Delta, Niger Delta does not equal Ibo.
    Why kick of in Rivers that isn’t Biafra?
    They sha want that oil money.
    Nigeria is more than Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba. It was stated that those are the major doesn’t make them the only and that all others have to fall in somewhere. The ignorance (especially as it relates to history and geography) in this country is sicknening.

30. commmy

May 15, 2015 at 9:27 am

MX are u for real, what an untrue statement from you, “please! point of correction Igbo excel where ever they live because they are hardworking and tolerant to any condition weather hard or soft that they find themselves in. I can still remember the igbo leaving in my area when I was young, they don’t have house but sneak to sleep in their shops in the night until they can be able to rent an room. The man was selling provision after so many years the man bought about two houses and his sons that went into trading owns most of the shops selling different things in that area and other parts of lagos., what the hell selling such lie that they excel because they are allowed to be free, do you have a choice allowing a Nigerian in his own country to walk, live and do business when he has not committed any offense. that your people are not much or excelling in the eastern state, is it the fault of the Igbos, those that decided to live the eastern state knows that it is not a capital, maybe they are just dwellers rather than business men unlike the igbo, why do you guys think you are doing the Igbos a favor leaving any part of Nigeria if Nigeria is one. most of the anti-igbos comments here have tried so hard to use better word that can hide their hatred but it still oozes out. what a shame, theory has proven that even education cannot hide tribalism and racist when it is deep rooted in the blood.

have you taken the statics of the people working in oil company in Eket and PH and notice that Yoruba are 80 to 90% ? have anybody carried a placards to scream or victimized them before , can you allow other tribes to have peace in such manner if it was happening in the west.?

• reality.com

May 15, 2015 at 10:28 am

……why would I go and live in the East, there is nothing to do there. …..pls what business venture will flourish in the East? I need a suggestion.

• nwanyi na aga aga

May 15, 2015 at 5:31 pm

A lot of business venture exist in the East, any business available in lagos is available in the east eg hotel management, event planning, retail business, wholesale business, music, art, printing, publishing, manufacturing etc Do not think SE is some village.leave lagos enter any of this major transports you see to the east..Most of these transport system started off in the east before they moved to Lagos, enter any of them down to Onitsha, tour, move around, people are not dying in the east, the streets are not littered with beggars, kwashikor does not hang in the air, its lively well populated, well built houses, fine pieces of architecture. take a tour. don’t stay in lagos and generalize.. There is no business in Lagos that you will not be able to do in the east..try first then come back with report..

• nnenne

May 15, 2015 at 11:46 pm

@realiy.com… Finally you hit the nail on the head.
      There is absolutely nothing to do in the East, because the oligarchy of Nigeria made sure that no Federal presence will be felt over there.
      The little oil boom money left after embezzlement, was left in the west and north.
      Lagos is overcrowded because most of our federal presence is in Lagos , then Abuja.
      Don’t blame Igbo people and other minorities for wanting to benefit from their own resources.

The problem with us is greed. It is in the North, West, South and East. People will always find ways of keeping resources to themselves. Even when Nigeria is divided this greed will still raise it’s ugly head up, on both sides of the country. Our people are very greed .The love of money is spread all over Nigeria.

31. Nwaka Nnewi

May 15, 2015 at 10:48 am

I think I shd say this.. For those of you who think the igbos cannot survive because they are landlocked and have very bad lands. You must understand, that he has a will of steel and everything is possible in his sight. I know minus oil and ports Dubai had nothing. Japan woke up from 2nd world war with nothing and see where they are. It’s so sad many of us come here to rant nonsense igbos inclusive. Do you know how many individuals of Igbo descent who cannot fly with their dreams simply because they are Igbo.you see the innoson vehicle manufacturing is where it is today because Jonathan is president. .i once read of an American billionaire who did so well at a place , he prospered so much that he bought the whole land . This to the best of my knowledge may be possible if you are non Igbo. But pls biafrans do not claim another person oil . My prayer is that someday something worse than (or better if you like) ojukwu wil happen to the igbos. I know about some Igbo communities not being comfortable with others .may the best happen to the igbos. When I have children I wil always remind them of who they are. Radio Biafra. Shd be allowed to be. My reason is because of what happened during the last elections. I don’t care about any contrary opinion. I think separation is the only way this country can move forward. Everybody gets to appreciate their strength and weakness when they are on their own.

32. www.slimqueenie.blogspot.com

May 15, 2015 at 12:03 pm

Oh please…enough with the argument already!! We need God, we need love, we need peace, we need forgiveness, we need unity and not some evil minded people that are hiding behind the radio and abusing people. How has that helped in anyway. No tribe is greater than Nigeria.
    shun violence, embrace peace!!

33. fd62kola

May 15, 2015 at 12:59 pm

just to clarify, oil isn’t d property of igbos. both literally and otherwise. the only natural resource igbos truly possess is trading. shikena

34. M&

May 15, 2015 at 1:02 pm

guys, all these arguments and things are leading me to start to believe a rumour I heard, not secession this time, but a referendum (pdp reorganised). I asked 1) can we the igbos trust the south-south? 2) can we the igbos rule ourselves peacefully in one accord? when that is not our nature. we have many leaders, infact every household is a leader to itself, so subjecting to one overarching leader is difficult, unlike the northerners. so even if referendum works, what is the plan to mitigate against internal disintegration. not that I think the referendum is ever going to work.

35. Forreal

May 15, 2015 at 2:52 pm

what God said will be will surly be, lets stop killing ourself over nothing. Let God decide

36. NOT IGBO

May 15, 2015 at 3:09 pm

Niger Delta is NOT IGBO!!!!!!!! Please ooooh. Stop claiming!!!! Its really starting to annoy me.

I am from Delta state. I am itshekire. I AM NOT IGBO.

NOT IGBO NOT IGBO NOT IGBP NOT IGBO NOT IGBO.

Ijaws are not Igbo. Urhobos are not Igbo. The oil belongs to us NOT IGBOS!!!!!!

37. [email protected]

May 15, 2015 at 4:38 pm

PLS PLS AND PLS. WE SHUD ALL STOP THIS TALK OF BIAFRA THIS BIAFRA THAT. HAVE YOU SEEN WAR? ASK YOUR GRNAD PARENTS OR PARENTS IF THEY WERE OLD AT THE TIME..
    IF UNA SEE WAR NOBODY GO TELL UNA TO SHUT THE HELL UP. USELESS TALK.

38. [email protected]

May 15, 2015 at 4:40 pm

TELL THEM O, WE ARE NOT IGBOS AND CAN NEVER BE. WHICH OIL IGBO GET? IGBO STATES ARE ENUGU, ABIA, ANAMBRA, IMO, EBONYI FINISH. STOP CLAIMING DELTA , RIVERS, BAYELSA, AKWA-IBOM AND CROSS-RIVER COS WE R NOT IGBOS AND CAN NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER BE.

39. commmy

May 15, 2015 at 5:22 pm

You are a child that’s why you have to keep screaming about not being Igbo, is it Igbos that are enslaving you or taking your oil to develop their state while yours remain hopeless or is it the oil money that the igbos have used to succeed, go and tell those enslaving you that you are not igbos. please let’s hear. some people are rather left to be the slave they are.

40. commmy

May 15, 2015 at 5:31 pm

The Igbos that i knew are not cowards or afraid of hardship, they have strong will to succeed and the more rough or tough the road the better chances for them to succeed. so dear you will be surely be doomed as slaves to those who will never recognize you. i don’t support Biafra either but i won’t accept intimidation from any tribe either.

41. mackings

May 18, 2015 at 5:13 am

nwanyi na aga aga, nnenne,Thank you so much for defending the Igbo race

42. easyclock

May 19, 2015 at 9:22 pm

the igbos are bless people, anything they touch becomes blessing, anywhere they go civilization, prosperity come there. yaruba are born to be treator and betrayer anywhere they go thing go bad and degenerate while the hausa are the zoo, they are not human because they dont reason, civilization is not in there gene.they are ismealite they cannot stay with isaec. we the igbos our problems are we are living together with people that are curse from birth and we most separate for our God CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA to bless us

43. Chibuenyim

June 14, 2015 at 1:41 am

All Hail Biafra

44. RICO

June 29, 2015 at 2:00 pm

just passing.

45. Chukwu

July 13, 2015 at 11:02 pm

You All are just talking rubbish both igbo, hausa and yoruba. we should talking abt a way 4ward not talking something that will add no value to this nation ,,, nonsense

46. ojioha simon

July 20, 2015 at 3:06 pm

if this zoo called Nigeria think Biafra can not as country let’s have a referendum. it is this zoo that can’t survive without Biafra.