Scoop

Screen Diva Dakore Akande is Fashionably Chic for Complete Fashion Magazine

imageNollywood star Dakore Akande is chic in Mai Atafo Inspired for the cover shot of the latest issue of Complete Fashion magazine.

Rocking a a look that has been seen on President Goodluck Jonathan, actress Kate Henshaw and singer Tonye in the past few months, the mother of two is joined on the flip side of the magazine cover by DJ Jimmy Jatt.

1. Http://xplorenollywood.blogspot.com

May 10, 2015 at 11:05 pm

Looking gud Mama… She looks really cool

2. amy

May 10, 2015 at 11:10 pm

My love for dis woman no be for here…. Many pple say I look like her…… And I think I do…

3. bruno FIERCE

May 11, 2015 at 12:00 am

omg what did they do to dakore?

why would a stylist with a functioning brain, dress a woman in that hideous mia atafo outfit for a magazine cover.

the magazine cover is horrible. dakore u should have said NO to that dress and hat.
    the dress+hat combo does nothing for u.

I just hope the pictures inside the magazine are better.

4. BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

May 11, 2015 at 1:46 am

YOU GO GURL………..

5. RueLynnKlass

May 11, 2015 at 7:12 am

I haven’t seen any movies this woman has acted in, since the so-called revival of her acting career. I have an iroko tv subscription, dstv subscription, startimes subscription and I also buy movies from alaba boys. Not once have I seen her, except of course in movies from the early 2k’s. Enough of all the publicity stunts, we need content, we need to see your work!

6. amy

May 11, 2015 at 8:50 am

@Ruel watch ” buy me a rose” its an old movie….. She has acted a lot of movies….. I can’t count…. Plus she’s one of d best actress we have in nollywood…… So stop saying wat u don’t know….

7. AnnieRose

May 11, 2015 at 10:42 am

@amy Did you really read and comprehend Ruel”s comment before responding? I doubt.smh

8. babygiwa

May 11, 2015 at 11:29 am

Dear Amy, Ruel is saying the truth. You are the one saying what you don’t know. Buy me a rose was released when I was writing jamb and I’m done with uni now. Don’t forget asuu strike, lol. Just calculate it dear.
    Dakore, Omotola, Genievieve and others should ACT good movies. Look at Rita, putting out good work unlike the others.

9. ghnikki

May 11, 2015 at 2:12 pm

thought she was Cynthia Bailey for a sec

10. Joke

May 14, 2015 at 3:01 am

As much as I like here, Dakore is not really acting these days. However, she has an excellent publicity machinery working for her, and it’s 9aija where once you are known for something you are never forgotten, so like Ruel said, it’s not her acting that’s propelling her currently. It’s the hype.