News

Watch Episode 1 of “Indigo” starring Wana Udobang & Munachi Abii

BellaNaija.com

Indigo
It is the new web series on our mobile and computer screens.
Watch the first episode of “Indigo” and let us know your thoughts. The series stars series starring Munachi Abii, Wana “Wana Wana” Udobang, Geoffrey Orji, Baaj Adebule, Shawn Faqua and others.

Synopsis
What would you do if you found your ex in your apartment, and he refuses to leave? What would you do if you got to your house and found your boo’s ex there? Would you fight him? Would you believe she is cheating? Would you break up with her?

1. Self-Sufficient

May 26, 2015 at 12:34 am

I already feel sorry for some of the actors because Bella Naija Voltrons do not mince their words when they start to ‘yab’. I will be back to read the comments.

2. Emeka

May 26, 2015 at 2:09 am

The show is good but need to improve. There writers need to come up with good stories that will make the show great like Gidi up

3. L

May 26, 2015 at 2:13 am

My observation… I prefer Muna acting than rapping. She has room to improve in her acting. The boyfriend or ex has no impulse or whatsoever when acting. He is just rushing the lines. The new guy that came to see her is ok. The other guy and girl singing are okay. For the episode they left me with no suspense or whatsoever to continue watching.

4. Truth

May 26, 2015 at 5:28 am

I see potential and I applaud Muna for choosing this path to express her creativity, but, I think an element of self truth is missing. I think the writers should include her life as her music journey as a background of why she wants to create a boy band, as a tip maybe they should write about a beauty queen , who her father and mother were a great musicians loved by all, but when she tried to go into music it didn’t work out, but to prove to her father and everyone else that she is worth the listening she decides to create a music company and group to compete against her parents trophy child’s boy band, her middle brother. It should show competition and elements of jealously, drama, family relationships, sibling rivalry or lack there of and so much more, but also elements of her growing into her self. Please writers if you need a writer let me know, I’ll do it for free, it’s my hobby..

• Scout

May 27, 2015 at 5:45 pm

Truth how does one contact you?

5. cesc

May 26, 2015 at 6:23 am

The ex boyfriend’s acting isnt too bad… hes got so weird facial expressions tho… I guess his way of talking and facial expression goes with the douche bag character he is playing..
    Muna did a fairly good job.. I loooove Shawn Faqua’s acting, fine boy no pimples…
    Not a bad job all round.

6. J

May 26, 2015 at 8:15 am

The writers should quickly write Desmond out of this web series. He is not even a mediocre actor.

7. Tru

May 26, 2015 at 9:10 am

Erm…what’s with the unreal accents? Can’t get past that. C’mon na, isn’t the setting s’posed to be in Nigeria not Yankee???

8. ednutey

May 26, 2015 at 9:24 am

Its hard not to want to compare it with Gidi Up…its almost impossible

Sincerely,I don’t look forward to another episode,I love Munachi soo much i’m kinda heart-broken by this acting,maybe i’ld be better convinced with time,but,for now,Gidi Up feels like the bench mark,and for me,they are not even close yet.

They can do better dou…and pls,change that Munachi’s ex…all I see is a failed boyfriend like his First Bank abi na Mastercard advert.(just saying)

9. JAYNNE

May 26, 2015 at 9:30 am

I love this series

10. Phoenix

May 26, 2015 at 10:27 am

Wah!the girls voice is nice

11. no

May 26, 2015 at 10:45 am

No. Hell No, I want my bandwith back.

12. Benito

May 26, 2015 at 3:32 pm

Why are all Nigerian movies, tv shows even music so mediocre

13. JOS BOY

May 26, 2015 at 4:23 pm

hehehehehe Nigeria’s version of EMPIRE just premiered.

14. nene

May 26, 2015 at 5:30 pm

lmfao. the accents at the beginning was weird. munachi abii seems confused with what career path to choose. and she looks older than her official age.she could be casted as the mother of her boyfriends, but she’s pretty though. can’t wait to see wana’s acting.

15. Muna's Fan

May 26, 2015 at 7:02 pm

Miss the beautiful muna…where did she go? Poor makeup maybe

16. Nollyluv

May 26, 2015 at 7:35 pm

Access please go and see what FirstBank is doing with #b430, don’t dull yourselves o

17. Didi

May 27, 2015 at 12:39 pm

Com’on now, the casting crew sef eh. Na wetin, what hapin? Muna’s ex is too young for her. She appears to be his elder sis and not ex. But nice one; looking forward to more episodes.

18. truther

May 27, 2015 at 1:48 pm

Munachi was ONCE a beauty queen..sorry she don’t wor wor pass! she looks older than the age she claims. I don’t know why Nigerians lie about their age when it shows. The acting on here sucks and is tearfully poor.

19. Ibinabo

May 27, 2015 at 4:38 pm

That ex boyfriend get as e be.

20. Ides of March

May 28, 2015 at 10:56 pm

They could use some color correction in post to add vibrancy. Also was blocking done for the bedroom scene? we never get to see a wide-shot of the characters without it being a wait-down shot of one of the characters. Also, same bedroom scene, there were too many passes with just that one guys backside in our faces. Angles matter people and you never turn back to the camera #acting101