Relationships

Iggy Azalea is Engaged to Boyfriend, NBA Player Nick Young | Watch the Proposal Video

1Yay!

Australian rapper Iggy Azalea is engaged to her boyfriend of a year and a half, Nick Young.

The 30-year-old basketball player proposed to the 24-year-old rapper during his birthday party on Monday (June 1).

Iggy Azalea showed off the huge diamond on Instagram.

2 3

Watch the proposal below.

1. Kiiki

June 2, 2015 at 2:06 pm

Aaaawwwww….I just love Love! <3

Finally. Iggy needs something positive this time around especially with the bashing she's been getting on social media. Beautiful Ring!

PS: "I'd Give Anything" by Gerald Levert springs to my mind anytime I see proposal stories…:) Congratulations to them!

2. chi-e-z

June 2, 2015 at 3:32 pm

1.5 years and engaged :0 oh boy… I can’t even move in after 4 years talk about get married… Well that’s it I’ll say it this marriage thing is a complete joke 😛

3. fête

June 2, 2015 at 3:52 pm

Ahn ahn sister 4 years? That is commitment phobia o

4. bola

June 2, 2015 at 3:57 pm

Congrats iggy. Dear Future Husband just be checking to make sure my nails are on fleek when you want to propose cos I don’t understand this iggy’s manicure

• Your future husband

June 2, 2015 at 5:58 pm

Your nails are never on fleek so you have given me the perfect excuse to never propose 🙂

5. mx

June 2, 2015 at 6:31 pm

a white wife a black man trophy.no wonder all our women dey bleach they need to stop our men from running aftr white chicks…just kidding.but black men and this white women issue sha….congrats iggy rock that diamond

• imjustsaying

June 3, 2015 at 5:38 pm

She got a yellow diamond too like nicki?…. another thing for her to be hit on….. Congrats Iggs…. Happy for her….. and MX i know there was no joke in what you said. Be comfy in your own skin mbok, white men are also running after very deep black women as well, for some the darker the better so its a personal preference thing. I hope you find a bae soon tho, no shade, this is coming from a good place. *****Kisses****