News

Episode 2 of Stephanie Linus’ Reality Show “Make Me Fabulous” is Here! WATCH

Make Me Fabulous
BellaNaija‘s screening of the debut episode of Stephanie Linus‘ reality TV Show, Make Me Fabulous was a huge hit on the site.

In Episode 2Toyin and Babatunde Ojomo have been married for 5 wonderful years but they haven’t had a day for themselves since their wedding day. They definitely got a treat on this episode as they were lodged in Best Western Hotel and treated to a spa day and a makeover.

Check out photos from their day below.

MG_2312 MG_2330 MG_2354 MG_2433 MG_2472 MG_2571 MG_2586 MG_2590 MG_2649 MG_2658 MG_2662 MG_2691 MG_2730 MG_2765 MG_2801-660x400 MG_28301

Now here is Episode 2. You’ve got to watch!

1. Vics

June 1, 2015 at 11:37 pm

Awww! This is lovely, I wish other couples out there who have lost the spark in their marriage will take d initiative to do something for themselves atleast once in a whilel

2. keechi

June 1, 2015 at 11:45 pm

Love this show. I still prefer the Ify episode to this one. Idk for some reason the wife on this episode didn’t seem as excited. It also felt like she was still angry at the hubby despite his pleas thru her body language. But still tho, great show!

• Jane

June 2, 2015 at 5:43 am

honestly! i prefer the Ify episode jare..so is much more appreciative jare..she is letting her past destroy her present. Lets not let the trials of life destroy our happiness. See how stephanie is asking her all these questions just to remind her of the joy.

• blessed

June 2, 2015 at 8:04 am

while the ify episode was extraordinary because of her personality. not everyone is like ify. some people are unable to really express themselves like ify, i am a very good example.

i don’t think she was still angry. i thought it was just built up emotions of some many years and to see that what she really liked happening was so overwhelming and those different emotions were just coming in at once. she also seems like a woman that will be easy to please, nothing big and that doesn’t complain, taking all in and just keeping up a tough front but when that tough barrier is broken with something so small yet sincere, there is no stopping the tears.

i felt her pain and this was really touching. i cried actually. the husband has an amazing spirit, very apologetic ( saying sorry these days is like an exam for some persons).

God bless them.

• Homa

June 2, 2015 at 11:37 am

Allow her to express herself, you don’t know what she may have gone through. Her situation is different from Ify and her husbands. They couldn’t even kiss on the lips. Ify’s husband is so supportive and hopeful and was concerned about his wife worrying about getting pregnant, not focusing on him and adding weight but in this lady’s case it is the husband that has not made time for her in 5yrs.

• Seriously

June 2, 2015 at 11:01 pm

Nigerians, always quick to compare, conclude with no analysis. Although, Ify was lovely but let’s analyze different situation and problems before we compare. Ify’s husband is around and supporting her with what she’s going through. This woman here, Toyin is a working woman, taking care of her husband and children. No time for herself at all. On top of it, absentee husband. It’s hard to wrap my head around for 5yrs, haven’t spent a whole day together. The husband is very selfish, but he knows how to get her pregnant. I don’t care how busy, hustling a man is, he can always create time for his wife/family if he wants to. Even president Obama, who is one of the busiest man in the world finds time for his family. It’s a lame excuse that man use. Toyin is even nice, I’ll give him severe attitude bcos one day of enjoyment doesn’t guarantee that he will spend more time with his family and change his ways. I hope he means his apology and act on being a better husband and father.

3. ad

June 2, 2015 at 12:06 am

awww thank you Steph this is amazing. Good job

4. Wale

June 2, 2015 at 12:21 am

They say men don’t cry, o boy this one moved me, why do some men do this to their wives, first time in 5 yrs together? This babe is really patient o! And her feelings are real. Hope their lives improve. Steph-good job! I am glad you focused the make over on her and not him.

• Homa

June 2, 2015 at 11:40 am

LMAO that sounded like you’re saying he didn’t deserve the makeover!

5. oyko

June 2, 2015 at 12:29 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

6. Shola

June 2, 2015 at 12:37 am

Lagos living is hard. Work can take over the very essence of life. Like spending quality time with those you love, May the lORD HELP US ALL. Most importantly may we learn to communicate with our partners what we need emotionally,

7. kemi

June 2, 2015 at 12:46 am

Good stuff! I am a little bit worried about the acting careers of the likes of Stephanie Linus, Omotola ,Genevive and even Rita Dominic ( No Shade)… Are they still actresses? i cant remember the last time i saw them in a movie! And please i am not being nasty! I am just genuinely concerned as i love them as actresses!

• Bolu

June 2, 2015 at 1:44 am

@kemi are you for real! Did u really type that thing? You seem to drink mediication when there is no sickness if u know what that means :). “And please i am not being nasty!I am just genuinely concerned” and sending peace of mind your way 🙂

• Roland

June 2, 2015 at 7:05 am

BOLU,YOU MADE NO SENSE. THE LAST I CHECKED THERE IS FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN A CONCERENED FAN ASKING QUESTIONS OR ARE YOU STEPHANIE?

• ...just saying

June 2, 2015 at 6:38 pm

Bolu, a better response would have been to name the movies these actresses have acted in recently.But alas! you can’t because there’s none. Shikena

• Anon

June 2, 2015 at 9:01 am

Says Roland also known as Kemi!

• kemi

June 2, 2015 at 8:04 pm

DUST!!! HAVE A SIT WILL YA !

• Beeeee

June 2, 2015 at 9:16 am

I think in the days of early Nollywood, they had to take roles in movies that they didnt even like just to gain exposure. I think these four actresses you mentioned are now at the point where they can pick roles that they really want. If you notice, they have all been acting, they are just more selective and not taking roles from every tom, dick and harry any more…in other words…dem don hammer….lol

8. zibaintl

June 2, 2015 at 1:27 am

oh….she cudnt help but shed those tears…..i like d fact dat d hubby admitted his absence frm d family…..may God strengthen your family d more n help u find time for urslvs..weldone to make me fabulous crew

9. Lepa

June 2, 2015 at 1:43 am

What’s with Nigerian men and being busy, busy, busy? Women work in the roles they work in too and even hold higher managerial positions in some cases, yet still find time to spend with their families. Una suppose try more o! Thumbs up Steph. One little feedback from me: Kindly stabilise that accent. Biko, be true to yourself and keep it real girl. Lastly it “risk” not “riks”. Lots of love and kisses

• Tosin

June 3, 2015 at 9:48 pm

But they are busy.
      In the past, I’ve dumped some blogs with their woman-woman viewpoint on things. I’m sort of getting impatient on this thread too. Estrogen is fine, but there is more to life.

This is what I mean: it’s not easy to be a Nigerian man. It’s good for women to also be open to men’s language and men’s viewpoint and feelings and needs too, just as we are learning on the show about women’s needs in relationships, and truly the men in both episodes admitted to not having been sensitive to these needs, and I believe them and we applaud them…they just didn’t know, now they’ve learned. Now you too learn. Men have needs too. The insane pressure to make it, to buy rubbish, to be monogamous, to be oyinbo-ish, to be some sort of Disney fantasy, to understand women, to be relationship-y, to be the head of household, all these expectations, …, so they’re just working hard trying to be that man, they think by bringing home the bacon, they’re prioritizing. If everybody was emoting all day, who’d be the strong stoic one? Ok let me let men speak for themselves.

estrogen overdose, I’m fleeing the page 🙂

10. tob

June 2, 2015 at 1:47 am

The concept of this show and the effort to give back is definitely groundbreaking. Kudos to the producers. However, consistency is key. Is it me just me, or did they cheap out on this couple compared to the first episode. The quality of this production compared to its predecessor seems off. A plea to the narrator: please drop the accent it sounds forced (a nauseating hybrid of the British, French, and American accent). If you must employ an imported accent do pick one country’s and stick to it.

• Tosin

June 2, 2015 at 5:20 am

i’m about to download to watch later.
      the first episode was amazing. it’s important to manage expectations, and i won’t expect the second to beat the first or whatever. life is sweeter when you expect less 😀
      that said, from the screenshot of this one, i’m seeing “drama queen” , bigger drama than episode one, so oooh yeah, can’t wait to watch (and comment)

• DA my

June 2, 2015 at 5:23 am

It’s actually Stephanie herself that is narrating

11. My FEEDBACK

June 2, 2015 at 3:03 am

Steph, this show is really great. Kudos to you and your team but what would make it even greater is your TONED DOWN ACCENT. Please watch the tenses! It is a bit hard to understand what you’re saying… horsebant, esprezz, fabloss, etc… I know you’re trying to be articulate but the multidimensional accent is not working. When you speak with a full blown nigerian accent you sound easy on the ears and oh, so much more believable.

12. dammy

June 2, 2015 at 4:30 am

I definitely preferred the first one to this, there should be consistency in gifts and even what they do, the first time they had a massage together and the guy was also taken care of. This time no gift card, no swatch. But kudos to stephanie linus, she is doing a great job. Stephanie acted in Dry, they don’t just act in asaba movies…

13. Mabel

June 2, 2015 at 5:09 am

Stephanie, please give the guests shirts according to their size, both episodes now the t-shirts have been too small. Another fabulous episode. Thank you BN for bringing the episodes to us, I would never had seen this show if not for this site.

14. Momo

June 2, 2015 at 7:07 am

Love the concept behind the show, don’t think they mean to cheap out but they definitely need more sponsors, so if u can pls support

15. omooba

June 2, 2015 at 11:10 am

I sort of prefer it to the first one. I think most people would react this way – particularly when they are self-conscious. I felt her pain….actually cried. Well done, Steph.

16. Betty

June 2, 2015 at 12:38 pm

Stepahie, please keep it up!!!!

17. Awoyo

June 2, 2015 at 1:19 pm

God bless you Stephanie.

As you breathe life into other relationships, yours shall not lack any good thing. Uncommon favour will attend you and hubby, for the rest of your days.

Keep up the lovely work that you and your Fabulous team are doing.

18. zik

June 2, 2015 at 1:24 pm

Wonderful show. but i think its predictable especially after watching the first episode (Ify & Husband). Almost the same routine occurred in this episode. Steph appearing at the end and that’s it.
    More unpredictable spice should be added to the show, I think

• Y!

June 2, 2015 at 6:26 pm

Yes, because ” Who wants to be a Millionaire”, Nigerian Idol, Maggi Kitchen change their format week in, week out ..smh

19. Cynthia

June 2, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Where is the man’s wedding ring?

• Y!

June 2, 2015 at 6:26 pm

In your husband’s pocket

20. PaTience

June 2, 2015 at 1:55 pm

People are different. Hence the different expressions. I love both episodes. I could connect with both women, Overexcited Episode 1 and Sober episode 2. After all, this lady missed being loved and shown that she is loved. This is deep.. Busy men! take note.

21. St Ivia

June 2, 2015 at 2:35 pm

Every one has got a different story diff worries diff smiles diff emotions etc. It can only be fun when there is no comparison.. Thanks Stephanie you are a wonderful personality God bless you

22. complainlords

June 2, 2015 at 6:30 pm

All complainants general abeg you people should try and go and do your own shows so me I can come and criticize shuo! Nigerians and their ish
    Stephanie if you like speak Arabic accent,great work you are doing. How does the accent affect the lives that are being touched? Kindness and compassion can be heard in any accent.
    Go and do your own show let us hear your accent!

23. Sade

June 2, 2015 at 8:10 pm

Aww this really touched me

24. PD Young Billionaire

June 3, 2015 at 1:50 am

I love this show already’!Wow!Kudos to Stephanie…

25. Tosin

June 3, 2015 at 9:36 pm

She is a Disney princess, and he a noble prince no doubt 😉

Cheers to everyone. A very nice show.

26. Bukky

June 4, 2015 at 11:55 am

Wonderful show… What an excellent reality show! Indeed this will bring couples together. Congrat to Toyin and Tunde for a wonderful reunion and I pray that you both will keep the love burning…

27. Deedara

July 1, 2015 at 2:55 pm

Very touching episode. Toyin had obviously really missed her husband’s company. I could also see that he really loves her but just needs to make some more time for her. Staying connected as a couple is not easy at all in all the wahala of Lagos but I’m sure this show will be a step in the right direction for them. There was a lot of sincerity there and it’ll get better. God bless them.

28. Jane

July 5, 2015 at 3:17 pm

That was amazing ND so touchy. Pls Steph Linus wen are u bringing dis program to d East.

29. Omotoye Edirin

July 19, 2015 at 7:40 pm

I love this show, I wish I will be on d show with my spouse soon.