Scoop

#ManCrushEveryday! Nollywood Actor Richard Mofe Damijo Looks Good in New Photos

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Richard-Mofe-Damijo (6)It doesn’t have to be Monday to have a Man Crush and Richard Mofe Damijo is our man crush all day, every day, and these new photos justify that.

The man is ageless at 53!

New photos have surfaced that show a trimmed-down RMD looking dapper in a 2-piece black suit, while some other ones showcases him posing like a model in casual-looking styles.

Richard-Mofe-Damijo (4) Richard-Mofe-Damijo (3) Richard-Mofe-Damijo (1) Richard-Mofe-Damijo (2) Richard-Mofe-Damijo (10) Richard-Mofe-Damijo (9) Richard-Mofe-Damijo (8) Richard-Mofe-Damijo (11)

Golden Icons exclusively received these photos taken about a week ago in Maryland, USA.

A while ago, at the 2nd Annual Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards (GIAMA), RMD was asked about his trimmer look and he explained

“You know, I have to keep up with the younger generation now, they are taking over, so… one has to sit up and you all better don’t count us out yet. I had no choice but to get in shape to stay on top of my game, and you know, I never left the movie industry, people always think I’m done… and all i say is don’t count me out, once an actor, I will always be an actor, that is who I am.”

Photo Credit: Golden Icons

1. jane

June 30, 2015 at 10:03 am

Handsome man!

2. Talkingdrum

June 30, 2015 at 10:14 am

This guy is not aging gracefully at all. I don’t know why but I’m not feeling him anymore.

• mohammad

June 30, 2015 at 4:19 pm

Surely, he’s not only 53 years old? Na real or football age? How old was he when he got married to the late May Ellen Ezekiel then? She died nearly 20 years ago!

• eyong

June 30, 2015 at 6:23 pm

Chai! Correct mumu. You obviously don’t know what the term “aging gracefully means.” He’s 53 years old… let lthat sink in…. then come back and correct yourself. Olodo.

3. Bella

June 30, 2015 at 10:14 am

Man crush ALL day err’day 🙂 .. this man gets better with age. He can take the Denzel and Will’s and Idris’ any day!

4. Fashionista

June 30, 2015 at 10:26 am

I looovveeee RMD, always have. He’s so yummy, dayummmm!!!

5. goddess

June 30, 2015 at 10:47 am

Woah!!! Hw time flies……. Nollywood best and finest actor. Though he looks older but still got the charm and sexy charisma! Still can’t forget his handsome young look in the old soap opera “Checkmate”, and in “Violated”,Out Of Bounds”,”Flesh and Blood” and Diamond ring movies. Used to be and still my only crush in Nollywood! Muah!!!

6. MEE

June 30, 2015 at 10:52 am

Mehn that suit!! He looks too damn good. Would give young men a run for their money.

7. Jan

June 30, 2015 at 10:57 am

Still Handsome.

8. T.Girl

June 30, 2015 at 11:41 am

Time does fly, I remember like it was yesterday, he’s still very handsome, wishing him more years ahead

9. Tomisin Magz

Tomisin Magz

June 30, 2015 at 11:57 am

RMD can get it anytime! Lol! I have always had a crush on him, i still do 😀

10. Jesbadoma

June 30, 2015 at 12:35 pm

Awww RMD, good looks!

11. lilian

June 30, 2015 at 1:50 pm

whoa! still looking like a teenager, looking good in his outfits

12. ACE

June 30, 2015 at 2:05 pm

still love him, not all 53 year Old’s look this good

13. SweetJane

June 30, 2015 at 2:28 pm

My o My! what a fine specimen of a man!.. definitely just my type. Matured and physically fit.. too sexy for words 🙂

14. adelegirl

June 30, 2015 at 3:04 pm

Foine ass man! Been crushing on him since checkmate days. He looks very good. Well done oh Jumobi! *winks* 🙂

15. Moyo

June 30, 2015 at 3:06 pm

He looked better 15 years ago, Had a crush then. But he is trim and in good shape than most 50 year olds who have their pot bellies hanging and still trying form guy

16. tade

June 30, 2015 at 6:03 pm

Not feeling him at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Ebony

June 30, 2015 at 8:20 pm

RMD for the girls, ladies and woman dem!!!! Been crushing on him since forever. But feels like I blinked, opened my eyes and he aged 5 years in 1 year

18. Oge (NR)

June 30, 2015 at 10:44 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaah! RMD!!!!! 😀

19. lorna

July 7, 2015 at 1:42 pm

I just loooove his smile muaaah!

20. Jennifer lawrence