Music

New Video: Reekado Banks – Katapot

Deji S

Reekado-Banks-Katapot-Video
Reekado noni!

Mavin Records presents the highly anticipated visuals to Reekado Banks‘ smash hit love song “Katapot.

Tell us what you think of the video!

Watch!

Deji is a graphic designer and intern for BellaNaija. Instagram:@dejioflife Twitter:@deji_sokunbi

1. feli

June 13, 2015 at 4:51 pm

video does not make sense to me. So moral of the story is what????
    someone pouring pee on him was nasty

2. Ekene

June 13, 2015 at 5:00 pm

Every time i listen to a Reekado banks music, am almost certain that he”ll be in our faces for a long time….#Legendinthemaking

3. l

June 13, 2015 at 5:11 pm

i really like this song!

4. Ash

June 13, 2015 at 5:17 pm

Nice video. .love it

5. onetallgirl

June 13, 2015 at 6:46 pm

I love this song!! And this video is amazing!! Reekado Banks has real talent. I would have gotten soooooooooo mad if someone had thrown tomatoes on my white blouse! lol

6. Mrs Ceres

June 13, 2015 at 6:51 pm

I just love the song ,it speaks to my soul but I prefer d audio to d video

7. tt

June 13, 2015 at 10:24 pm

For me sha, l’m not in love
    But the video speaks to me in this way:
    No matter what u go thru in life, despite plenty pple ‘wanting’ to pour sand-sand for your garri, as long as u concentrate on ur dreams, u will surely reach ur goal.

• lilly~d

June 20, 2015 at 2:14 am

Dis guy gave dis hit a smash beat really love dis love lyk mad…..

8. Ayomi

June 14, 2015 at 7:15 am

The video didn’t go with the concept of the song.videos of songs should at least be a little realistic what happened in that video is practically impossible,how can pple you don’t know pour shits on you even if they will haba not like that..mr reekado bank improve on your videos. Your song is the best

• eyong

June 15, 2015 at 3:40 am

LMao, true olodo. It’s a representation, not an actuality. SMH, the lyrics go vey well with the song actually, I swear, African’s most Nigerians don’t have an ounce of creativity in them. Mtcheew.

9. December rocks

June 14, 2015 at 12:31 pm

The first time I listened to katapot I liked. The first time I watched Reekado Banks interview along side Dr sid I liked him. My dear u r LIMITLESS hope to know u soon in person.*wink*

10. akin

June 14, 2015 at 12:42 pm

dry song

• CloudTower

July 3, 2015 at 11:28 am

“Go sing yur own make we hear” Hatin 4 no reasons

11. Kaeto

June 14, 2015 at 3:31 pm

I love.

12. Logical

June 14, 2015 at 7:28 pm

if this was video Don jazzy/ Reekado had in mind they should have just left it without a video. Song sounds 1000times better without the visuals.

13. Chacha

June 15, 2015 at 8:51 am

Song – 100%
    Video – 0%, not d concept for dis kinda song

14. ednutey

June 15, 2015 at 10:41 am

y Reekado sef go baff up go market wey dem dey beef am???Hehehehe…hilarious video, that babe blending pepper ehn?she shldnt be anyone’s enemy o,that face is voracious mehn!

15. Psychic

June 15, 2015 at 10:44 am

Perhaps something where his friends were actually against the girl and spoiling her image and perhaps her parents refusing her to marry him probably because of ethnic differences would have sufficed i guess or maybe long distance relationship and he was refused visa to visit her.I was almost thinking is this a remake of Jesus Christ crucifixion,the suffering too much. @donjazzy if u pay me well,we can work in the future oo, Katapot audio is on repeat but this ere e get as e be.

16. Ogbeni Cabassa

June 15, 2015 at 1:47 pm

Very cute and amazon

17. confidence

September 15, 2015 at 3:01 pm

weda ud or bad he tried, to me d song was ok but i was expectin sumtin more dan dat video becus d song is more dan wat d video is telling us. but all d same it not an easy task keep it up. i believe next time u”ll do better. well done