Scoop

Caitlyn Jenner Goes Without Makeup & Gets Honest in New ‘I Am Cait’ Clip

Snip20150723_11E! is really pushing out the 8-episode docu-series that will take viewers into the life of Caitlyn Jenner.

The entertainment channel has released yet another promo for the series.

In the emotional clip, a makeup-free Caitlyn gets honest about how being a transgender can be a burden.

“I feel bad that these [people]—especially young people—are going through such a difficult time in their life. We don’t want people dying over this. We don’t want people murdered over this stuff. What a responsibility I have towards this community. Am I going to do everything right? Am I going to say the right things? Do I project the right image? My mind’s just spinning with thoughts. I just hope I get it right. I hope I get it right.”

Watch the clip below.

1. amy

July 24, 2015 at 11:19 am

He look like Sméagol (lord of the ring)… Vomits….

2. Abby

July 24, 2015 at 11:24 am

It is official! BN or is Desola is observed with the Kard family, abi dem dey pay you folks special rates?!

• iCrossMyHeart

July 24, 2015 at 12:44 pm

I was about to say the same thing. NIGERIA and NIGERIAN MEDIA are obsessed with them. Every Nigerian website including linda ikeji cannot seem to stop posting about them. American BLACK gossip sites do not post as much as our Nigerian websites. I am not sure why. I clicked on this post because I SPECIFICALLY WANTED TO MAKE THIS COMMENT. I refuse from this day onwards to click on any on bellanaija and other sites about this family. The obsession is beyond real and at this point, I WILL STOP.

• Kili

July 24, 2015 at 3:09 pm

True!… I think when we keep shouting about negative influence, I think our own media has a part to play, the way they sensationalize some issues is something else.

• Beauty&Brains

July 26, 2015 at 12:33 am

LOL……Visit SDK blog. She’s not obsessed with any Kardashian

• olu

July 24, 2015 at 1:24 pm

observed ke?
      Anyway, as long as you comment on such topics, you are encouraging BN to post more of such articles. Don’t blame them.

• Abby

July 24, 2015 at 2:41 pm

My bad! that should be “obsessed” – na so the thing vex me reach my people :p

3. @edDREAMZ

July 24, 2015 at 11:24 am

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    Horror movie….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• A-nony

July 24, 2015 at 11:36 am

Lmao! Edwin ooo!

4. ELLA

July 24, 2015 at 11:32 am

I will be back…………..

5. YOU

July 24, 2015 at 11:34 am

Look at this old man! what have you done to your self…. now you cant even sleep. YOU ARE A MAN!

6. Nasiru Abdullahi

July 24, 2015 at 11:41 am

Pls get us more interesting new, I’m tired of this guy’s news

7. olabisi

July 24, 2015 at 11:41 am

demonised devilish people. you’re confused!!!!

8. Stella Kashmoney

July 24, 2015 at 11:59 am

Hmmmm. I pray this ends well for her. I have a bad feeling about this.

9. Girlbeingreal

July 24, 2015 at 12:00 pm

Oh my!!! The horror!. Well at least she did it

10. Ochuko

July 24, 2015 at 12:13 pm

look as he/she/amorphodite look like unfed turkey that has its feather removed with hot water.

I am still perplexed why the media, BN inclusive keep making all this kardastians matter news,

Make i go read better news jare

11. lala

July 24, 2015 at 12:15 pm

OMGG thsi world has turned into something else. after caitlyn what next?

12. Bigbang

July 24, 2015 at 12:29 pm

I thought you were looking for happiness Bruce?? It seems turning yourself to a ‘woman’ is not going to give what you are looking for. Do me a favour please ✋?✋?✋?gerara here!

13. dobzi

July 24, 2015 at 12:29 pm

14. Ese

July 24, 2015 at 12:42 pm

I think Kris Jenner is the one that is enjoying most in all of this. I mean, she can make anybody into a star. It’s amazing! she is winning. But it’s just sad..I wish them all the best

15. Teefah

July 24, 2015 at 12:54 pm

#FixYourVoiceCaitlyn!

16. chy

July 24, 2015 at 12:58 pm

This bloggers are doing their best to suffocate us with khardashians family but i refuse to fall a victim.I jump and pass

17. Naijababeii

July 24, 2015 at 12:58 pm

ONYE IBERIBE, LE ANYA YA

18. hilda

July 24, 2015 at 1:38 pm

still sounds like a MAN didnt the doctor fix that too???

• xristybabes

July 24, 2015 at 2:31 pm

i wonder oooo!!

19. Delta geh

July 24, 2015 at 1:44 pm

He doesn’t seem happy… Turning to a “woman” does not seem to have solved any problems for him.
    You cant just change your clothes and grow your hair and call yourself female. It takes a lot to be female. Will he ever experience period pains? no! will he ever know what it feels like to go into labour? never! Discrimination in the place of work because males think they are more capable? never! No matter how much he changes his exterior, he can never be a woman.
    I may sound like a broken record but Jesus is the answer! Never too late!

• Irrelevant

July 24, 2015 at 4:59 pm

That’s just anatomy plus many women don’t experience any of the above.

20. Xristybabes

July 24, 2015 at 1:51 pm

why am i still hearing a man’s voice?was hoping they adjusted his/her voice

21. Lin

July 24, 2015 at 1:55 pm

As in! D voice together with d looks, gives me the creeps mehn.

22. Tunmi

July 24, 2015 at 2:02 pm

Her focus is for the young trans folks, and I hope there is intersectionality there to include nonwhites: Black, Latinx, Asian, Native American, and able-bodied and folks with disabilities. It’s a tough task but she has the platform along with Laverne Cox, and I wish them well.

23. red

July 24, 2015 at 2:06 pm

what’s he(she) talking about anyway?

24. ellen

July 24, 2015 at 2:25 pm

i just feel disgusted…as a man he complained, now hes transgender and he is still complaining..just wonder when he would get the satisfaction he so desires.(still see a bruce jenner) he needs jesus because becoming a woman wouldnt give him the inner peace he craves..(confused man)

25. Hian

July 24, 2015 at 2:55 pm

The peace he is looking for, he has not found yet. I hope he finds it soon. It is so sad to live a life void of joy. Bless his heart..

26. Ashley

July 24, 2015 at 3:31 pm

She may be doing voice therapy and voice training Eventually she will have vocal surgery to sort the voice out.

27. Anon

July 24, 2015 at 4:15 pm

Abeg e some women look worse than this . Ithank God for the invention of white man magic . Now face contouring, breastpad and yansh pad can transform anyone. Still sister be oogly when they roll out of bed in the morning.

28. disgusted

July 24, 2015 at 4:48 pm

Hahahaha he never jam

29. Amy

July 24, 2015 at 7:45 pm

You can’t get it right cos its not in you! You are not a woman, revert to your original setting and be the MAN God called you to be! You are loved.

30. sum1special

July 24, 2015 at 8:12 pm

Caitlyn what next? suicide?

31. My Opinion

July 24, 2015 at 8:47 pm

Everyone is talking about him being traumatized, am I the only one that noticed that he/she looks horrible without the so called makeup….looks pale like a dead body!!! LMAO!!!

32. dontgetittwisted

July 25, 2015 at 2:05 am

Recent miz C u look good for your age. Most natural women without make up and without coughing up their thick poisonous phlegm first thing in the morning look and sound worse than u. And I mean women younger than u. After all the transformation some woman walk out of their houses looking like drag queens heading for the pantomime stage.

33. Amenghasihionosegbe

July 25, 2015 at 5:11 am

Caitlin/ Bruce Jenner is a hermaphrodite.He needs serious medical psychiatric attention

34. Ama

July 25, 2015 at 9:03 am

Lmaooooo. Spot on. Gbam!!!. At least Caitlyn even try to sef. Even get the liver to post video without any makeup how many of you ladies up in the house can do that?. In fact honestly how many of you can go a week without makeup and your stanky wigs. Hefers up in the house envious of FINE hair and flawless skin of am aging man woman living life, paying bills, living large , shame on yous. Fuckugly monkeys, abi thats wat his half daughter called Nigerian women when Danre invite her. LMAO notting beautiful about lace wigs , and masquerade makeup. You got to really hate yourself and the way you look naturally to walk out your front door looking like a made up gorilla. I dare you to post your makeup free faces and wig less heads up here. I DARE YOU. or maybe you can post your cathedral size vajays up in here, it’s the only thing you have that she doesn’t have ; eventually she’ll get a TIGHT designer made one. I hate Internet bullies.

• Cindy

July 25, 2015 at 11:04 pm

And in your mind now you have made sense. Oya clap for yourself. You made an achievement.

• bez

July 26, 2015 at 7:44 am

AMA oh .. full on venomous post ..You must be her tranny sister

35. Sunshine

July 26, 2015 at 3:23 am

He couldnt sleep all nite and had to wake up at 4.30am to say what?

36. adelegirl

July 27, 2015 at 1:51 pm

Can someone tell me how to mute Caitlyn Jenner on twitter? I have muted the actual account but still keep getting updates on my timeline. I am so tired of how the media insists on shoving stories about this person down my throat. I hate hate hate seeing updates about Caitlyn Jenner on my timeline as I do not even find it remotely interesting.

37. Kiki Shepley

July 31, 2015 at 6:11 am

Nothing against homosexuals but how can Caitlyn Jenner say that he/she is still into women and date a woman/ man with a penis? How is that not gay if they both have a penis with breasts? Just saying.