Scoop

Easy Dining with Tunde Aiyeomoni: White Fish Over Sautéed Spinach with White Wine Sangria

BellaNaija.com

DSC01301c

The holiday may be winding down, but it’s not too late to try this really yummy fish recipe… along with some nice refreshing cocktail to go with it.

On the most recent edition of Easy Dining with Tunde Aiyeomoni, the Chicago based food enthusiast shares his white fish over sautéed spinach recipe and a white wine sangria.DSC01293aDSC01261e

Watch the video here:

1. ka

July 20, 2015 at 7:54 pm

Oh no! I am not watching this again. This is pure torment. I am so hungry and feel like crashing into the screen to just eat everything I see.. Warning: if you have not eaten please don’t watch this!. Kai.

• wagamama

July 21, 2015 at 7:11 am

Come what is wrong with you people?

Please don’t read the comments further if you want to enjoy the video o!

Das how they spoilt my mind, and i couldn’t even concentrate on the food dude was making.

Come tunde, STOP MAKING VIDEOS O! I’M GETTING MARRIED SOON BIKO! OGINI! WHAT IS IT?!!

MCHEWWW.

“Cleans drool”

• justasinglegirladmiringafineassman

July 22, 2015 at 12:29 am

as in ehn!! see the way he was squeezing the lemon on the fish,,how i wish it was my lemons he is squeezing right now..choi!!! tunde fe pami oo

• Esosa

July 21, 2015 at 1:37 pm

I like my naija food anyday as in, give me some Eba or fufu wit egusi soup anytime, anywhere. Abeg, no judge me o. I dey eat am for breakfast sef. But, i no mind try all dis kin exotic food.

Let me switch to my oyibo accent, Hi Tun-day, you look delicious, your voice is very tasteful. oh sorry, I meant to say the food. I’m gonna try the recipe. But, do you mind teaching me your cooking skills privately, and how much do you charge? Anyway, I’m willing to pay whatever the price is. Contact me at [email protected]

• Anteater

July 21, 2015 at 2:29 pm

Chef Fregz weeps!!!! Choi, dis guy just stole Chef Fregz female fan base…lol!! Sorry gbubemi, its all about sex appeal first then the actual cooking….lol!! You still bae tho

2. Dami

July 20, 2015 at 8:06 pm

It looks yummy. I made smth similar last night except I ate mine with some brown rice. I love my Yoruba people, nothing like a handsome, sexy Yoruba man who knows how to cook. Tunde, are you single?

• Mabel

July 20, 2015 at 11:07 pm

He’s not wearing a ring in the video, but he’s a whole lot a man looks 6’4″ or taller.

• Lilo

July 21, 2015 at 3:32 am

No he is not. God will do your own.

• bn lover

July 21, 2015 at 8:58 am

Hahahhahhahhha @Lilo u harsh ohhhh. Na u get am? And @Dami I think for hygiene sake,he wouldn’t ve d ring on while cooking.

3. ACE

July 20, 2015 at 9:31 pm

Mmmmmmmm Food!!!! I likey

4. Inspired by Africa

July 20, 2015 at 10:24 pm

Never in my life did I think I would ever wish to be a piece of fish more. And yet here I find myself in the early hours of the morning unable to sleep and envying a piece of dead marine life. Hahahaha. 🙂

• Clementine

July 20, 2015 at 11:44 pm

Buhahhahahhahhhahhha. Ok o.

5. Mabel

July 20, 2015 at 11:04 pm

I’ll skip the sangria and have a bellini instead, food looks ymmayyyyyyyyyyyyy.

6. Ada Nnewi

July 21, 2015 at 12:48 am

I saw this post, became hungry, went down to the kitchen to attempt to cook it but came back upstairs with a bowl of custard cause it just took 5mins…Dear Lord, please send me a husband that loves to cook..

• adelegirl

July 21, 2015 at 11:19 am

Hahaha! This is me almost everytime! I see lovely exotic recipes on food blogs, think “hmmm, I am going to try that”, only to balk at the last minute and stick to simple easy peasy stuff I am familiar with.

Ada, I would hook you up with my ex as he is a great cook and he likes Igbo food, unfortunately I don’t think he is quite ready to marry…

• Ada Nnewi

July 21, 2015 at 7:44 pm

Lmao! In that case I no want but thanks for considering a sister 😀

7. Gentle Pace

July 21, 2015 at 12:54 am

Only thing making me hungry is Tunde himself.
    Can I have HIM for dinner FOREVER??

Handsome Chocolate Man.

8. Chinwe

July 21, 2015 at 2:07 am

Love love love Watching cooking with Tunde!! He gives clear directions, he has excellent chef organization skills, and the way he talks to his viewing audience is awesome because it keeps them engaged .From presentation to editing these guys do a great job!!! Keep it up! Also it never hurts when the Chef himself is tall dark and handsome ! Lol

9. MamaJ!

July 21, 2015 at 2:13 am

Awesome…can’t wait to try it this weekend!!!! This guys freaking amazing….he makes everything look porshe!!!…geez why are you guys stingy with the videos though.?

10. Ms. Delicious

July 21, 2015 at 2:24 am

Ms. Bella, can you make this a regular biko nne. Its refreshing to see a fine piece of man candy playing chef and excelling at it. See the way he holds the spoon sef, chaiiiii…… We, the swooners behind the screen, would really appreciate a more regular dose of Mr. T & all his enthusiasm
    😉

11. Ego

July 21, 2015 at 2:30 am

Omg looks so scrumptious! ! Tunde can you please come and cook this for me personally!!! I don’t know what I want more Tunde or the fish lol Bella please let’s make this a regular post, I’m sure the ladies would be looking foward to seeing a post from Tunde every month (wink) lol. O yes Tunde please answer us, are you single? ?!!

12. Bonita

July 21, 2015 at 2:31 am

This is a fine specimen right hurr. A man that can cook is the way to my heart. Can you make his cooking show a regular so we can day dream about his skills?? Gracias mami.

13. Sweetbaby

July 21, 2015 at 2:48 am

This is so rare! A naija man that can throw it down in the kichen and he foooineee, gerrara hia !!! Pls when is the next catering practical?! Mr. T whats your sign 😉

14. Anon

July 21, 2015 at 3:47 am

This guy has very capable fingers cum hands. Wetin he cook again? I had other tins in mind mbok!

15. Lilo

July 21, 2015 at 4:01 am

Bae makes dining so easy.

16. Sweetbaby

July 21, 2015 at 4:51 am

You can “sautee my spinach” tho, just came back to add that, ok bye !

17. ManCook

July 21, 2015 at 8:47 am

Listening to all this Ashawo girls is cracking me up big time. #ManCook #LoveDemGirls

18. Kemi

July 21, 2015 at 3:08 pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…Baba T!!!

19. Dolapo

July 21, 2015 at 3:54 pm

T can get this V anytime. Sare wa gba

20. Someone who actually knows him

July 21, 2015 at 7:31 pm

Tunde see what you are causing here. Maybe you should be doing the show on your knees. Too tall man

21. ShoK

July 21, 2015 at 7:42 pm

Here to support my boy Baba T. . . BUT mainly to laugh at these comments. Ladies, CARRY ON. I’ll report back. #StillLaughing