News

Mo Abudu, Lara Fortes, Adams Oshiomhole & More Attend Pres. Buhari’s Meet & Greet in US – PHOTOS

A meet and greet event was held in Washington, DC on Tuesday in which President Buhari and young professionals in the diaspora got a chance to interact and discuss issues related to Nigeria’s governance.

The president’s VIP entourage including Adams Oshiomhole, his wife – Lara Fortes, Rochas Okorocha, and more also attended the event. Media mogul, Mo Abudu was also present.

Here are some photos from the event:

(2)

President Buhari’s VIP entourage

(3)

Nigerian Ambassador to the US, Ade Adefuye with President Buhari and Mo Abudu

(1) (4)

(5)  (7)

Photo Credit: EbonyLife TV

1. prince

July 22, 2015 at 10:42 am

Good job MO Abudu, that’s a nice move and good initiative and thank you Mr. President for availing yourself

2. Amh

July 22, 2015 at 10:51 am

Lara oshiomole is gorgeous but she needs a stylist on how to dress demure and appropriate and also on etiquette poise and how to control her body language. She s blessed. Her hubby obviously adores her. She needs to control her body language and image. She looks miserable and and totally lost which am sure shes not. Am sure shes very happy and loves her hubby but the image is that of a depressed beautiful woman. You are the guvs wife. Dress appropriately and command respect beautiful one. You have earned it. Your hubby loves you. Shes the only wife there. It says a thousand words. Please lets start seeing you make an impact in your state. God bless.

• frank teacher

July 22, 2015 at 7:46 pm

ha!!
      she’s “the only wife there” because, thats the reason he married her, to SHOW-OFF
      #midlifecrisis

• EllesarisEllendil

July 23, 2015 at 2:44 am

He could have shown her off as a mistress. Marriage means responsibility, responsibility is the opposite of what you would expect from a Mid-Life Crisis.

3. Anonymos

July 22, 2015 at 10:52 am

Rochas be looking stupid for life….if u know u want to wear suit why not tuck in and remove that stupid thing on your neck, or better still wear native…

• nnenne

July 22, 2015 at 12:34 pm

He can’t because he’s over weight. Hope he does something about it for health’s sake.

• Me

July 22, 2015 at 12:51 pm

lmho…too funny

4. Khaleesi

July 22, 2015 at 10:55 am

Lara Fortes never seems comfortable in pics with her hubby by her side… like she was forced into it(marriage). In any case, i hope she’s happy and I REALLY REALLY REALLY love her look 🙂

5. Jice

July 22, 2015 at 10:59 am

Nice one all…but Mo..that wig?

6. Professor X

July 22, 2015 at 11:00 am

I just want to use this medium to advise Rochas to cease and desist from wearing suits! Lmao. Negodu nwoke!
    He looks like her hurriedly changes clothes at his “shed” in Alaba market, then rushed to an event.

• esan chick

July 22, 2015 at 12:00 pm

I initially thought he was an usher . I had to look again. rochas rochas! I hail

7. Chika

July 22, 2015 at 11:09 am

Mo Abudu, we are so proud of you. Keep doing the good work.

8. divaMe

July 22, 2015 at 11:15 am

Aki and Pawpaw both have suits tailored to fit their body sizes.
    Why cant Adams Oshiomole find his suit size for goodness sakes???
    #am embarrassed for lara#

9. Bleh

July 22, 2015 at 11:30 am

BN ….Mrs Oshiomole’s name is Iara with an I as in I’ve cream not L

10. observer

July 22, 2015 at 12:11 pm

please people I’m just curious how come Adams wife Lara I among the President entourage? ok she is a member of the ALL NIGERIAN PEOPLES CNGRESS.

• Wale

July 22, 2015 at 12:47 pm

I thought the same at first, I suspect Mo Abudu invited her. Conclusion-leave her joor?she is our new celebrity wife. What Lara wants, Lara gets! In any case, she softens the hard looking politicians. I like Lara, like someone suggested, she needs to be tushed up a bit. I trust she will get to do plenty of shopping in DC.

11. MEE

July 22, 2015 at 1:10 pm

Oshiomole’s wife doesn’t look happy, I do hope she’s ok sha.

12. nene+

July 22, 2015 at 1:19 pm

I pity Iara. She is not comfy at all. Trust she has been bashed severally as a gold digger!

Well madam sorry your husband started it by calling a widow “go and die”! I hope you where gisted?

Pretty Iara sorry ooo if the bash is getting on you same way your husband is bashing other people’s wife and mother. Yes Ngozi Okonjo Iweala your husband fight mate.

It will get to you Iara but you have to have a hard skin. Have you done anything for Edo women? Girls and vulnerable? If you keep jumping around with hubby, remember you are in govt and not private individual you will keep repeating bashes! I will bash the he’ll off you as your visit adds no value to people of Edo!
    Uniben students where knocked down by sec. officers and Iara is in Washington in a party dress for serious business meeting? Iara epeleooo welcome to Nigeria! Aren’t you lucky you just came to enjoy without hustling, paying tax etc. Iara please impact on Edo people and we will let you be or should we give you time as per the fullness of time.

Running out!

13. Yemisi

July 22, 2015 at 2:00 pm

Nice Nice. On a totally different train, who does Mo Abudu date/ get some good luving from? I’m not trying to be disrespectful but she’s a great looking woman with exquisite style… 😛

14. Ashley

July 22, 2015 at 3:17 pm

Oshobaba! Again, looking sharp decked in suits these days. SMH at his wife’s poise or lack of. Amaechi was there, see his elete pomo, for those looking for him. Mo Abudu is really trying but i hope BUH didn’t shout at her later the way he shouted at some other business leaders that hotfooted to America to host him. Okorocha is just a gangster, a very rich gangster. Professor Adefuye, I thank God for how far you have come. i took note in those lectures. you are the best and I have you to thank for shaping a part of my life.

15. Kokie

July 22, 2015 at 3:58 pm

Lara, I gree your own. You look nice. good work Modupe. You look wonderful

• Ashley

July 22, 2015 at 4:11 pm

Her full name isn’t Modupe oh.

16. Kokie

July 22, 2015 at 3:59 pm

Rochas, your weight needs to be addressed for everybody’s sake particularly yours.
    Get yourself a personal trainer

17. Que

July 22, 2015 at 5:34 pm

Ms Mo makes me happy to see….. wrong dress on Lara, this is not the occassion for it. My governor Rochas, I have no words, why didnt he just wear native!

18. Soso

July 22, 2015 at 5:53 pm

Well I heard her parents forced her to marry Adams. Apparently they were promised a lot. So it may explain why she looks unhappy especially if it’s not the life she chose. Power and money is not everything but enough for her parents. And she has one child too I have to link that article from a politican from her country so they say.

19. VeeOby

July 23, 2015 at 3:04 am

I can see sadness written all over Oshiomole’s wife. She never looks happy next to that man she married, just take a look at her body language

20. YoungProfessional

July 23, 2015 at 10:23 am

I had a ticket to attend this meet and greet and I can say firsthand that the entire event was a disorganised mess. It started extremely late and people, who EbonyLife had offered tickets to, were denied entry. The questions were preselected so all the attendees did was listen to a speech instead of, well, meeting or greeting. I was embarrassed for my country. Pictures came out looking great though so I guess the false image is all that mattered to them.