Scoop

The Toke Makinwa Effect! Covers Complete Fashion Magazine Special Wedding Edition

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Toke MakinwaToke Makinwa is one lady on a roll in the entertainment industry.

The media personality is the cover girl for the ‘Special Wedding Edition’ of Complete Fashion magazine.

She shared the cover page on Instagram with the caption ‘#CoverGirl #CompleteFashion #WeddingSpecial… Guess who???? So, I have always wondered what I will look like in a traditional wedding dress and when the opportunity came up I went with it. I didn’t have a big old white wedding (PrincessStyle), so this shoot was fun fun fun. I am married to my craft, married to my purpose and I am definitely married to my dreams. #TheTokeMakinwaEffect #TMforCF #Godisgood.’

Photo Credit: @Tokemakinwa (Instagram)

1. Aso Oke

July 30, 2015 at 9:12 pm

Say what you like. Toke Makinwa nah fine babe

2. tish

July 30, 2015 at 9:19 pm

People be drinking panadol for her headache, she be doing her thing. Carry go abeg.

3. Beauty

July 30, 2015 at 9:24 pm

When God decides to use you he really does! Toke is going places and doing big things. People pay her good money just to be at their weddings and functions. I think that’s why she chose a small wedding because everybody who is somebody would want to attend. Keep slaying mama and God will keep using you.

• Moi

July 30, 2015 at 11:29 pm

Ur comments is so baseless nd senseless, it goes a long way to show ur level of reasoning smh

• Leah

July 31, 2015 at 6:09 am

This right here is what mental units are made for. You need a straight jacket honey.

4. esta

July 30, 2015 at 9:36 pm

Nah…this doesn’t work for me.Toke takes better selfies than this cover pic.were there trying a sultry look or what?plus the hair…….nah

5. FTY

July 30, 2015 at 9:40 pm

CHIA …..I FEEL FOR HER!! TOKE BE STRONG

• vic

July 30, 2015 at 9:53 pm

na wa 4 u sha…..lol

6. Gorgeous

July 30, 2015 at 10:22 pm

This girl is living her life, making money, taking pics. Some people are obsessed with baby mama drama. What baby mama? Toke looks nice. Girl go on and live your life. Don’t know you, but we are very alike. Nothing holds me down for long, brush off my shoulders and keep it moving.

7. yvonne

July 30, 2015 at 10:29 pm

Oh this picture looks funny … It looks like her breasts are above the “breast cup” of the dress instead of sitting well inside the cup area. Then the boob area and the stomach area seem to be weirdly joined together making her look pregnant. Maybe it’s the pose, me idk… Toke is beautiful regardless. Her IG page has finer pics than this cover. This photographer did not try at all.

8. VeeOby

July 31, 2015 at 2:56 am

I’ve always maintained that real beauty is effortless. A real beautiful woman doesn’t need pounds of weave, layers of makeup, fake brows, fake lashes, countouring, highlighting, photoshopping and filters just to convince us. Pleeeeeeeeease.

9. Pat

July 31, 2015 at 3:53 am

My gosh, the make up looks like a mask.

10. Manny

July 31, 2015 at 6:15 am

Kai, she looks like a wax figure of herself

11. DAME

July 31, 2015 at 8:37 am

Beauty cover ..Tooke is very beautiful but i dont understand her being on the cover of a Magazine for a wedding edition …Toke whos wedding is under fire at the moment ???? I dont understand the message this is supposed to pass . They could have used a newly wed or something but oh well a lot of these creative directors dont think deeply.

12. Jessiejay

July 31, 2015 at 9:06 am

Hian!!!! Like play like play Auntie Toke don use this her marriage palava to get more popularity o.