Relationships

Toke Makinwa is Out with this Week’s Vlog | Shares a Letter from a Reader Who Got ‘Caught in the Act’

Toke MakinwaToke Makinwa is out with her latest vlog and in this episode of the weekly relationship advice video; she talks about a listener who sent in a letter.

According to Toke, her listener got caught in the act with her boyfriend by his mom…in the mom’s house.

Watch Toke dish her advice below.

1. Diddy

July 1, 2015 at 5:10 pm

Yawnnnnnnn

2. chigirl

July 1, 2015 at 5:17 pm

Achakiwa, obia kwa ozo?

3. Babym

July 1, 2015 at 5:18 pm

Yepaaaa!!! Buhahahahaha omo if it was me i will just disappear completely from the boys life lolol, there is no recovering from that abeg, even if the woman forgives, i will still never be able to look her in the eye eveeerrrr again lolol.

4. Consign

July 1, 2015 at 5:18 pm

I thought this should go to the girl since you are advising her
    how dis one take concern me now?

Toke did u say she will go to hell for doing that bj? huh
    am sure you yasef no fit remember all d men (both married and single) u don bj-lize

Your face don fat- are u preggy?

• ramat

July 1, 2015 at 8:49 pm

Hater! Hater!! Hater!!! Did you miss the part where she said she was teasing? I don’t even like Toke but this right here is just blatant hate.

5. chigirl

July 1, 2015 at 5:33 pm

This girl really needs to go heal well.

6. missappleberry

July 1, 2015 at 5:54 pm

Infact ehn, the number of comments Toke’s news generates always keeps me busy lol. I don’t even watch the vlogs. Just rush down the comment section and i’m served hot jollof rice with fried turkey plus red wine sef. Lol

• Jaygirl

July 1, 2015 at 7:30 pm

Same here! Lol!

• Khaleesi

July 2, 2015 at 7:18 am

I guess the real entertainment is in the comment section coz really, I dont remember the last time I watched her videos….. BNers, u are the BESTEST hahaha

• Paloma

July 2, 2015 at 9:49 am

same here oo i just read comments to know what the video is all about.

• derhmy

July 2, 2015 at 8:14 am

seriously….thought i was d only one that did that….hhehehehe

7. FasholasLover

July 1, 2015 at 6:06 pm

Congrats girls. That oloriburuku somebody not only broke this girls heart, caused her humiliation but almost took food from her mouth. (As a Vlogger, whose focus is on matters of the heart, this whole shenanigans is enough to bury this part of her career) So, good that you are not bowed but have chosen to keep going.

Now to the matter at hand, Na to disappear and never be seen in dat vicinity again. The only way the boy’s mother will ever lay her eyes on me again is when they come to ask for my hand in marriage . This is just as bad as walking in on your parents.. That thing is not pretty while going on. It is only meant to be witnessed by no one outside of the two people involved. Which is why l do not understand sex videos or get it when people do orgies. I beg, l never open eye reach dat side yet.

8. Ngee

July 1, 2015 at 7:18 pm

Kikikikikiki….what an awkward moment! Toke I just like. you r really fun. I luv the part where u fainted..lol. Ok I agree with you Toke, the gal should apologise to the guys mum cos Nigerian mums can hold that against you trust me.

9. Hanee

July 1, 2015 at 8:01 pm

Na to continue oo. The mama will understand abi which kind story I go tell the next dude. His mom caught us? No way but I will apologise tho. besides, I wasn’t in it alone or is she going to disown her son too?

10. PurpleiciousBabe

July 1, 2015 at 9:10 pm

mehn….. toke knows how to tell a good story.
    Seriously, no matter how much you beg, trust me the mama go always side eye you.
    Always I repeat always look at you funny……
    Goodluck!

11. Joke

July 2, 2015 at 1:38 am

Game over! No “Headmaster” will be the mother of her grandchildren. Move on fast, fast and find someone else…The mother will keep thinking to herself, omo jati jati, omo rada rada, ashewo, oni riku rin, elese buruku… You can’t buy her with flowers. Even if you marry the guy, it won’t last long term. Anything that happens in the relationship in the future, the mom will say, “omo oshi ni, kilo expect?”

12. Tee

July 2, 2015 at 8:38 am

1st of all, Annnnn……..you shouldn’t have ever given in to the guy talking you into doing that in his parent’s living room…haba!!!!!!it’s not his house and you don’t even know how deep his parents sleep, these are the kind of things that I see in movies and im like, this cant happen in real life, the parents of course can wake up anytime or even the domestic staff, doing that in the living room seems like you guys don’t mind bn caught…as per your bf’s mum, hmmmm, you can go to her and have a heart to heart discussion with her letting her know how sorry you are, God help you, she listens and if otherwise, you have learnt your lesson, just move on and if your man insists on marrying you, then, maybe his mum will one day accept you…hopefully, I wish you luck.

13. Adah

July 2, 2015 at 8:49 am

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

14. will keep my name out of this

July 2, 2015 at 8:52 am

Didn’t watch the video. My case is slightly different and it wasn’t his mum….but my mum that walked in on us.
    No big deal!
    At the time I just wanted the bed to just swallow me up….48 hours later I was laughing about it…few years later still laughing.
    Irony is that it was the night before I was due to collect the keys for my new apartment.

15. Ifunanya

July 2, 2015 at 9:22 am

Toke!!!! You had me in stitches….hilarious!

16. Gracee

July 2, 2015 at 9:28 am

OMG……I cant imagine this o….like seriously “caught in the act”Aha.Men,me i go run o….what a show of the biggest embarrassment ever. Go apologise sha alone when her soon isnt there and ask her son to get a place even if it is a mini flat at least for a start.

17. Olori Tari

July 2, 2015 at 10:45 am

lmfaoooo I’m just mad she called herself “headmaster”. Hahhah Toke you are funny, this is how I tease people too ??

Baby girl, apologise and unlook the matter. It’s probably not as bad as you are taking it…hopefully you don’t lose this one 🙂

18. ify

July 2, 2015 at 11:35 am

Toke, beginning to like you oooo, and then, i agree with you on the apology thing, though it may be very difficult, she does not need to buy flower, just make out time to see the woman alone, but one major challenge here is, does the woman like the girl at all before the incidence, if yes, then the apology thing will be possible and the woman may agree to listen to her, but if the woman does not like her at all, she may not also give the chance for the apology

19. scarlet

July 2, 2015 at 11:51 am

Toke oooo! my super highlights – ‘use you mouth to preach the gospel’ her son in all his glory, his glory in your mouth’ rotfl…..
    but seriously, if i was in her shoes i will just disappear for about a month. She can still see her bf, go out and all that but she should have stayed away from his family house for a bit, at least his mum will understand you are ashmed and remorseful of the act you were caught in, then show up after a while to apologize to her if you think that is really necessary.
    It’s a tricky one though, i feel her son should do the talking and apologizing instead of the girlfriend,
    The deed is already done, just deal with it, am sure with time she will get over it.

20. Princess

July 2, 2015 at 11:51 am

All these people here saying I don’t watch the video just read comments…. pls take a back seat. Just admit u don’t have enough data on ya phones biko..!

Toke keep on shinning and affecting people’s eye sight… Enjoyed the vlog!

As for Ann, just buy flowers and apologise. Naija mum’s can be extra serious about everything. You better start attending her church too!

• O

July 2, 2015 at 3:29 pm

Like there’re data issues. My dear, not everyone has limits, and we still don’t watch the videos. 🙂

21. Elsa

July 2, 2015 at 1:50 pm

Lol ……soooooo funnyyyy…toke u r crazyyyyyyyyy

22. Kunmi

July 3, 2015 at 7:07 am

I really enjoyed this vlog. Thumbs up, Toke!

Sister Headmaster: Don’t buy any flower oo. Flower ke? Ki lo n je be? Buy better woodin and go with an older person to beg her.

23. Bukky

July 3, 2015 at 10:34 am

I remember my ex who o dated for 7years before he passed (RIP). He was the most dangerous lover ever. I even think he loved to catch his trips from danger. He pressurized me into sex in his parents living room. We were on it with fears in my heart and suddenly the gate creaked open and voila his dad started approaching the house! I pushed mr off me. He pinned me down so hard (because he was about to cum) I started crying begging him to get off before his dad caught us. It was like he didn’t care if the old man caught us in the act. He came once the main-house gate opened and got off me. Thank God I was wearing a dress, I just pulled it down (without panties). He just wore his boxes with the condom still on. The dad came in and noticed I was crying. He asked what the matter was and I couldn’t just mutter anything. He did the answering for me(can’t recollect the stupid thing he must have said). I couldn’t raise my face up and get myself to forgive him for the tension he put me through for a whole 3 weeks! The next one was when I went to spend a night in his place(he was staying with his folks), we fought through the night because he wanted to do me and I was not going to give in because his parents were in the next room. At 2am when he was still begging and trying to force me by seduction; his mum came knocking. I jumped up. She took me by hand to her own room and slept on the same bed with me till daybreak. I felt so embarrassed. Mr boyfriend was so angry with his mum ehn…he was fuming from ear to ear. His mum was like “oo le wa pa omolomo even ti o ba ti san owo ori e”. We were sooooo close. I still miss the family though I have now married for about 8years now.

24. Tosin

July 4, 2015 at 3:03 am

this was sometimes funny and i learned a new word 🙂

25. thatgurl

July 4, 2015 at 3:56 am

this is so random…but did toke get a boob job?? i saw a video of her when she first started in radio…..she did NOT have that….just wondering