Music

See the Good Deeds DJ Cuppy is Doing on her African Tour

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

IMG_2648DJ Cuppy is having an amazing time on her ‘Cuppy Takes Africa’ tour.

She has moved on to Nairobi, Kenya and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and the US-based Nigerian music producer, songwriter and disc jockey is making sure that the communities feel her impact.

Her stop in Nairobi was solely based on Charity work at the Kibera School for Girls while she visited a charity community center in Kigamboni Community Center in Dar es Salaam.

The tour started on August 1st 2015 in Lagos Nigeria followed by Senegal, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania and Rwanda is hence the sixth country in her tour and will be preceded by Uganda and South Africa.

She will visit and donate support organizations such as schools, orphanage and women centers in every country she tours.

See photos below.

IMG_2638 IMG_2714 IMG_2716 IMG_2794 IMG_2992 Kenya 1 Kenya 2 Kenya 3 kenya 4 kenya 5

1. Adakwa

August 24, 2015 at 9:57 pm

I admire her simplistic outfits.

2. girl

August 25, 2015 at 4:52 am

Loving her fashion choices, it truly works for her

3. Tosin

August 25, 2015 at 5:36 am

iro and buba model.
    Christian Lobatan.

4. adelegirl

August 25, 2015 at 7:47 am

Good work. She should concentrate more on philanthropy. I was not impressed by her DJing skills and I have not heard many flattering things about it from anyone..

5. Christie O

August 25, 2015 at 9:44 am

I love her simplicity and good heart. I wish we can all learn something from her. God bless you Cuppy,. #Inspiring me

6. charitybeginsathome

August 25, 2015 at 10:00 am

Focus more on your country darling. We have loads of communities and internally displaced people camps needing some good works. Believe me some of these countries don’t give a damn! Well done!

• xag

August 25, 2015 at 10:13 am

Are you people ever satisfied? Na wa. The amount of bile Nigerians produce is enough to poison all the saints in heaven.

• purplerain

August 25, 2015 at 10:13 am

Madam charitybegibsathome. What is it.why must you be a bad belle. What have you contributed to Nigeria except your Negativity. Get out jor

• charitybeginsathome

August 25, 2015 at 12:17 pm

Lol! I do my bit my dear, infact a whole lot!..you should be asking yourself if you are doing any at all, besides I did not condemn her good works. Oh geez, why am I even responding to such a rude, callous comment..very razz..get “out jor”?..oh please, I don’t deal with insulting manner-less people. I’ll pass!

If my comment offends anyone..no apologies!
      I agree with you brownchocolate! Now that is a sensible comment!

7. xag

August 25, 2015 at 10:11 am

I initially had my reservations but what she’s doing is praiseworthy. She seems genuinely involved in what she’s doing and happy about it too, a real people person. That’s way better than people doing charity strictly for PR. At least she’s making a difference and spreading positive vibes about Nigeria while she’s at it. And trust me that positive image is really needed.

8. Feeirooz

August 25, 2015 at 11:26 am

Well done Cuppy

9. brownchocolate

August 25, 2015 at 12:00 pm

For those saying she should concentrate on doing charity work in Nigeria. I believe that as long as you are doing something nice for another person, it doesn’t really matter who the person is or where he is from. The important thing is that you’re doing something nice for someone. I’ve never met DJ Cuppy neither have I heard her DJ but she gives me a good vibe. God bless her soul for making a difference.

10. Ghostmode

August 25, 2015 at 1:59 pm

There is something so lovable about this girl 🙂 ! I don’t care who and where she is helping out as long as she is helping out somewhere! More grease to your elbow, keep soaring and many more blessing

11. Metche

August 26, 2015 at 7:23 am

Keep doing what you are doing. May God strengthens you more.

12. Ojewale Ayobami

September 3, 2015 at 12:50 pm

Nice one keep the good work up