Scoop

Episode 6 of #SkinnyGirlInTransit is here! Watch What Tiwa Gets up to in ‘It’s A Date’

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Skinny Girl in TransitThe sixth episode of Ndani TV’s ‘Skinny Girl in Transit’ is out!

In this episode, Tiwa has decided to take the bull by the horns and ask Femi out on a date.

Watch here:

1. Adunni

August 20, 2015 at 12:49 pm

I blink and it’s over….
    Reminding me of sweet puffpuff in a smallchop pack!!
    More abeg!!!

2. Ada

August 20, 2015 at 1:10 pm

I swear there’s no time this series doesn’t make my day!,its like drama with me and my mum and my best friend…. My younger sister is not like that shalewa girl..I would have killed her by now…lol

3. harvest

August 20, 2015 at 1:31 pm

It’s intersting, I totally love it, buh too short n dt is enough to kill one’s interest in it.. At least make each episode a complete one even if it has to be short. Weldone!

4. Rude gal

August 20, 2015 at 1:33 pm

too short joor… *side eyes*

5. Noms

August 20, 2015 at 1:38 pm

Always too shot,Abeggg

6. Noms

August 20, 2015 at 1:38 pm

*short

7. hmm

August 20, 2015 at 1:46 pm

Love this programme. Please make it longer. The star of the show is the mum, I love the actress. Job well done. We want more x

8. l

August 20, 2015 at 2:34 pm

they say you should eat small and not order the whole cinema but i see you want to eat popcorn and shawama meaning the whole cinema…. lmao!!! abegg i no fit laugh!!!

9. ITK is back

August 20, 2015 at 3:42 pm

The episodes are too short and its becoming a turnoff….geez!!! Remain small and they will add “to God be the Glory”…. Lol!!!

“You look,…..i kno i am overdressed” – low self esteem tinz….LOL!!! Tiwa is a mess but i loves her tho.

Tomi Odunsi is too cute!!! Loves her mucho..,,and she doesnt have a fake wanna be accent too….dolapomarch, stephanie and co…lol!!!

10. Zeeebby

August 20, 2015 at 4:24 pm

1. I love this show
    2. Please stop d foreplay without sex…. give us long episodes haba… someone will just be settling in nd it will end.
    3. I love the mum… she reminds me of mine
    4. I love the bestie…. please can Besties flog shalewa in the next episode PLEASE… she needs a nice slap at least

11. NigerianAmericanGirl1

August 20, 2015 at 7:20 pm

I love this web series, but as everyone else has said, “Its too short.” Ndani, please make the episodes longer. PLEASE! We want to see more 🙂

12. nene

August 20, 2015 at 11:26 pm

lmao. love this show. the father’s laugh at the end had me in stitches

13. purplegirl

August 21, 2015 at 10:24 am

Ah Ndani! last week it was 10 minutes and we complained it was too short. This week its even less than minutes which kind punishment be this? Abi is GTB not giving you guys enough money for production ??

• purplegirl

August 21, 2015 at 11:20 am

sorry meant to say “less than 7 minutes.”

Now that rant is over. I love this series!! The mom reminds me of my Igbo mom and the insecurities Tiwa has reminds me of how I felt before getting married. Although I admit I never was able to be ballsy enough to ask a guy I like out, nor are any of my sisters like shalewa.

Keep up the good work Ndani!! But abeg make it a 30 minute sitcom.

• LOL

August 21, 2015 at 11:53 am

It could be so oh… Maybe we should start a hashtag on Twitter directed at Gtbank and NdaniTV so they can give them more money. I see someone even started a #BringBackGidiUp tag on the Youtube page.. LOL Please lets extend this to Twitter! We want GidiUp Back!

14. I love Shea butter