Relationships

Live from London! Watch Toke Makinwa’s Vlog of the Week ‘Indecent Proposal’

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Toke MakinwaToke Makinwa is currently in London for a couple of days and that’s why the vlog of the week is late.

This week she talks about a letter she received from a vlog watcher where the person, Tolani, talks about the indecent proposal that her boyfriend of 3 years, Segun, got from his female boss – who happens to be the daughter of the owner of the company he works for.

From Segun providing several excuses to them gradually having a different relationship; Tolani doesn’t know what to do.

Watch the vlog below.

1. bassy

August 28, 2015 at 6:32 pm

waiting on the comments……

2. ...just saying

August 28, 2015 at 6:40 pm

SMH! Nigerians and excuses. You have a sponsor on board and can’t even deliver your 2nd vlog on time? Later when they pull the plug, you’ll go to MFM to pray against your enemies when na you fug up.

• jide

August 28, 2015 at 7:01 pm

Don’t mind her. She can’t let Maaje’s D out of sight, sshe chased it to London again.

• Manny

August 28, 2015 at 7:38 pm

Didirin … maybe she informed her sponsors she would be on hiatus? Did that cross your mind?

• vanity

August 29, 2015 at 6:53 am

Lol Toke, welcome. It’s still part of excuses

3. Anonymous

August 28, 2015 at 7:10 pm

dun ke, dun dun ke, dun ke dun dun ke, dun ke dun dun ke, dun ke dun dun ke-ke-ke-ke ..

4. jasmine

August 28, 2015 at 7:15 pm

I love you toke. U can do no wrong

• Leah

August 29, 2015 at 1:58 am

If you add this comment to the one you made on the Linda Ikeji post, and the fact that this name and avatar only shows up on certain post. You get 1 + 2 + 3 =…….?

5. June

August 28, 2015 at 7:26 pm

Tolani…. FORGET. Hmmm. Forget oh… SHINEEEE YOUR EYEE! Guys ! If I hear! He will end your relationship , marry the girl, offer you an apology and probably some compensation money(based on your letter) and whistle on with his new chick. Girl, stay blessed and keep it moving.

• G

August 28, 2015 at 11:53 pm

You can say that again!
      Two have tried to offer me compensation diner
      Another is trying to offer me compensation money.

6. Bruno FierceTwo

August 28, 2015 at 7:54 pm

Toke many Lagos boys are like this excluding me. It is sad that most average supposedly upcoming lagos boys are not satisfied with their present situation and opt out from marrying “rich” girls to secure their future. Well I hope it works in the future for them, but i doubt, unlike our fathers who actually worked for what they have and are with our mothers who struggled with them, guys nowadays are get rich or die hustling! It is well…

• therapistmrs

August 29, 2015 at 7:20 pm

due to the economic problem in the country a lot of men and women make the wrong choice when they want to go into relationship or marriage.Be remained that when you marry or date for the wrong reason you will surely divorce or break up for the right reason. please visit my blog for related issues – therapistmrs.blogspot.com

7. chique

August 28, 2015 at 8:26 pm

*bleh*
    BN your website takes forever to open on my phone..unlike other pages i try and most times when it opens there’s this black. Ink / virus that darkens the whole screen and i cant read any. Is it me, my phone or my location? Me i don taya…

8. Torera

August 28, 2015 at 8:27 pm

Are you freaking kidding me? ??!!!???!!? Guys ehn! !! For real, we do the dumbest things when we’re deeply in love. She should make the guy choose between his work and her. Whatever his choice is, (which will obviously be his work), she should kindly start her life afresh. It definitely won’t be easy but karma will build a duplex for that guy, swear down.

9. ak

August 28, 2015 at 8:39 pm

MEN!

10. opus

August 28, 2015 at 8:43 pm

Thank God for you toke, something we do some stupid things we know are wrong but do it anyway, n we just need someone to tell us how stupid what we are doing is, thanks for being d elder sister I never had

11. treasure

August 28, 2015 at 9:34 pm

Nice vlog.

12. TheGirlInTheBlueScarf

August 28, 2015 at 10:13 pm

Cringe

13. Chika**

August 28, 2015 at 10:37 pm

Toke, Toke! Girl, I dare you to do your vlog without makeup and hair extension? The first few minutes of your video was you checking yourself out. You didn’t do enough of that before taping? This girl sha. Lol, no liver, no? lol

• SMH

August 29, 2015 at 11:33 am

Silly!!! How often do you see Beyonce without make-up?

• Gorgeous

August 29, 2015 at 12:56 pm

Hahahhaa. E pain you that with all the makeup and weave, you have still managed to hate your face. Why are you challenging someone who is flying all over the world and making millions. Please go and find a job and stop disgracing yourself. Or better yet, find a psychiatric home for evaluation. This your comment is another level of crazy. You no well at all. See comment abeg. Some of you can’t contain your bad bele. You need help

14. SWAGG1

August 29, 2015 at 12:31 am

What part of the relationship is over cant the girl understand?. The guy has broken up with her and moved on. She cant be that stupid or in denial to still think that she has a boyfriend

15. Pretty girl

August 29, 2015 at 12:35 am

Na wa oh some men are just mean. Pls even of u ask him to choose he will take his boss daughter and leave u

16. Ngee

August 29, 2015 at 12:43 am

Nice one Toke, !
    Why are some women mumu? Why do some women take shit from guys? This story is making me real angry. The babe should better move on cos am sure the guy won’t want to brk up with his boss cos of his selfishness.

17. Lala

August 29, 2015 at 1:34 am

Do not date any broke or no job ni**er! I am in late 30s and I am not looking for any broke ass ni**er! I have married friends who are bread winners and they want you to feel like I am married and I have children and I make them understand I love my career cruising Manhattan ,having lunch in nice place and shopping at impulse! I am on my lane and would never consider any man that wants me patch with me because where I am today it’s not man’s help,so I am not ready to salvage any broke ni**er! I only fall in love in with very wealthy guys and my friends think my standard is too high,trust me I am not ready to drop my standard.
    So Tolani you have lost that guy move with your life and never play a mother Theresa to any man,they are not worth it. Toke I am beginning to love you for holding forth,my dear you will be fine!

18. Lala

August 29, 2015 at 1:35 am

So many typos! Did not read! Just posted apologies!

19. thomas Crown

August 29, 2015 at 1:42 am

toke, these things happen…………….professional women of today….can be mega b***hes,,,,,,,pardon my french…………..i am aware of a particular case where a guy was forced to eat his female bosses privates before he got the job and throughout his time on the job. When the scandal broke out ,,,,,,,,,,,,guess who was fired,,,,,,,,,,the guy!

• opuingo

August 29, 2015 at 6:02 am

Hahahahahahhaahahahahahahahah I laugh in Spanish! What did he expects, if you sex your way to get a job, you will have to see ur way to keep it, n u will eventually lose it! Dose that love their life will loss it the bible say

• Anon

August 29, 2015 at 11:26 am

About time things evened up a little. Women be chopping dee since time immemorial, when we complained no one took notice. So sit tight and pucker up.

• Zeeebby

August 31, 2015 at 9:27 am

JESU KRISTI….. haaaaaa. this world is wicked oh. And the company kept the Female Boss? HAAAAA

20. P

August 29, 2015 at 2:04 am

Hey Tolani please y r you doubting? Its bc charity begins at home. You attract what you got. Go back to the drawing board. Check y you don’t love yourself. Renew your mind and accept God’s love. Break all soul ties and focus on Jesus Christ. Healing is your portion. He gradually graduated to this level of disrespect. You are no victim but an enabler. Cut your loss and move on. You are worthy unique and complete. You dictate to people how they should treat you. Believe in yourself you ought to be loved and respected.
    For example, most girls are brought up where men are enabled as king Kong in homes. To survie girls develops an art of tolerance aka doormat abuse. They subconsciously don’t know their worth. Either you accept a lie; life and circumstance has thrown @ you. You accept a lie earlier on you are not worthy.
    MThese are strongholds to be broken.
    Rather than focusing on bf who also has low self esteem work on yourself.
    The problem above is the fruit not the root.

21. Fleejustflee

August 29, 2015 at 2:51 am

Tolani run for your life, I borrow you my two legs. Ladies Pls when you see any hint and clue don’t ignore. This guy has shown you circumstance can make him unfaithful, he has also shown he is insincere, imagine building a relationship with his MD’s daughter based on lies. Sister what are you waiting for….did I hear Toke tell you to ask him to choose between you or her. Mbanu!! Pls ignore that advice, just flee! because tomorrow it will be someone else.

22. Temzit

August 29, 2015 at 5:12 am

If I were Tolani.. I will set an appointment with the boss daughter under work appointment… Take her to a restaurant and have a talk.. Then confront Segun’s nonsense.. I feel he only loves himself.. Used you as a crutch during employment and is an ambitious prick. I can never share a man… I am too much for one man. Walk away Tolani…

23. Smack down

August 29, 2015 at 5:38 am

Made sure the Harrods bag was in sight. Oya what did you buy? Lipstick or pencil?

24. Diddy

August 29, 2015 at 6:11 am

Toke sometimes u remind me of gabby in desperate housewives with your petit statue

25. vanity

August 29, 2015 at 7:01 am

Abeg o! Who is copying who now? Ariyike first do video in hotel room in “Amelica”, now Toke in hotel room for “London town”. At the end of the day no one really copies anyone. Ideas are in the air and we all grab them

• benny

August 29, 2015 at 8:36 am

Recording your vlog where you are located is now an “idea”? I almost feel bad for you.

26. fan

August 29, 2015 at 7:44 am

@Chigue,same here.I have been trying to complain on that but they hardly post my comment.BN please take note and do something.

27. Nana

August 29, 2015 at 11:40 am

Lol, sounds like a script from a nollywood movie ???.
    No girl should condone that tho àbeg! Reeks of pure desperation!

28. Gorgeous

August 29, 2015 at 12:59 pm

This girl Tolani is a big fool. The guy is the one chasing that girl. Tolani, I suggest you leave him. But before you do that, milk him dry and then meet the girl and tell her that she will be making the biggest mistake of her life with such a desperate loser. She is probably one local bosses daughter. Imagine when this guy meets adenuga’ daughter? She will be dumped in the marriage with kids. And trust me, that guy is proposing to her soon. Am sorry but this is why I cannot kill my self for a man. I don’t even pray for them, when I never submit prayer point to baba God finish

29. Somebody

August 30, 2015 at 12:21 am

I have a friend that was in this situation. Guy broke up with her in February and got married t his Boss in June. To think she actually got him the job. Smh

30. alwayshappy

August 30, 2015 at 1:49 am

Eyah pele tolani, you put your mumu button for the hands of Segun. He has pressed and will continue pressing it. Abeg take back your mumu button and press it for yourself.

31. Tosin

August 30, 2015 at 4:24 am

“is currently in London for a couple of days and that’s why the vlog of the week is late.” is a stupid intro, so I’m not watching. Don’t feed us crap.

32. Manny(Yes!, that Manny)

August 30, 2015 at 1:12 pm

Pretty much every comment put up here and on BN is liked or “loved” by someone. Even the utterly ridiculous, pointless and crazy ones. Now next time you’re thinking of calling someone the “most stupid human being” or “biggest idiot” you’ve ‘ever’ encountered…….pause! and think

33. nwanyi na aga aga

August 31, 2015 at 11:14 am

Toke i love your shoes.. Biko who knows where I can get something like that?

34. Mbaks

September 4, 2015 at 11:40 am

Lmaooo, luv me some Toke.

35. Cynthia ikemefuna

September 5, 2015 at 3:12 pm

My dear you have to be wise and find your way,life goes on.