Relationships

Meet the HOT Couple You Should Know About

BellaNaija.com

Kehinde Smith & Marek Zmysłowski
BN has spotted this cute couple together more than a few times. We did our research and we totally loved what we found out…we just had to share.

Kehinde Smith and Marek “Chinedu” Zmyslowski are the HOT couple you should know about. Kehinde is the CEO of My Extensionz and Founder of several other companies while Marek is the Co-Founder of Jovago.com as well as an investor in a number of other tech ventures. Nigerian Kehinde and Polish Marek met in Nigeria and love has blossomed since then.

Find out more below.

She’s a Boss
Kehinde is the Founder and CEO of My Extensionz – a hair extension brand and retail outlet. My Extensionz is currently expanding its operations and recently opened a new store in Lekki, Lagos. Kehinde is also the Founder of My Lash Extensionz and My Celebrity Teeth.
My Extensionz

He’s a Boss
Marek is the co-founder of Jovago.com – a leading travel and hotel booking site.
jovago-9-of-9-750x400

She’s Hot
Kehinde has featured in campaigns for her brand and regularly looks fab on the red carpet.
Kehinde Smith 1 BNKehinde Smith 2 BNGTBank-Lagos-Fashion-Design-Week-2014-Day-3-Red-Carpet-Bellanaija-November2014051

He’s Hot
Marek has modelled in lookbooks and on the runway for menswear brands McMeka and King Hakbal.
McMeka-11-363x600

They look good together
Marek and Kehinde

They post super cute messages on Social Media P.S He Cant Stop Gushing About Her!

A woman that makes a surprise dinner is a sign of a perfect woman. @kehinde_smith

A photo posted by Marek Chinedu Zmyslowski (@marekchinedu) on

My #WCW in case someone forgot ? @kehinde_smith A photo posted by Marek Chinedu Zmyslowski (@marekchinedu) on

Some things never change.. Like my #WCW . @kehinde_smith ?❤️?

A photo posted by Marek Chinedu Zmyslowski (@marekchinedu) on

Hey Insta! ? #Lagos #Nigeria A photo posted by *?Kehinde Smith?* (@kehinde_smith) on

☺️ Back in Lagos. Left something! ❤️

A photo posted by *?Kehinde Smith?* (@kehinde_smith) on

Photo Credit: Insigna Media | YNaija | King Hakbal | McMeka | Techpoint | Kehinde Smith – Instagram | Marek Zmyslowski – Instagram

1. jasmine

August 10, 2015 at 11:23 am

How I love white guys. Dear Lord, I want to get married to a white man so that my kids will be bi-racial

• nene

August 10, 2015 at 11:37 am

inferiority complex. so that’s why u want a white man, that’s why u girls marry old grandfathers and rejected white men in europe, just to have mixed babies.

• Like seriously?

August 10, 2015 at 11:37 am

SMH

• MEE

August 10, 2015 at 12:57 pm

Don’t you think that’s a rather foolish reason to tell God you want a white man. Was that the purpose for which you were created, to have biracial kids? Na so they talk am for Genesis??
      There’s nothing wrong in wanting or dating a white guy or black, or pink or multicoloured guy sef, the couple above look great together, but I think it’s the reason that counts.

• JennyOkris

August 10, 2015 at 1:56 pm

I love White men too. Yes they make really pretty babies. They are passionate, understanding, not selfish and won’t judge you. Most of all, they’ll treat you like a queen. I’m currently dating one and it’s going great. You could try an online dating site, there are white men there that like to date a black women..

• Jhene

August 10, 2015 at 2:17 pm

His characteristics have nothing to do with his race. If they were so great or if “white men” generally possess all those features, they would not have such high relationship fails and divorce rate and you won’t even find anyone of them available to date not to talk of a dating site. Any man can have all that you just listed and more. Anyway most Nigerian girls have the lowest self esteem and do things for the wrongest reasons e,g IG likes and mixed children. Especially when it comes to relationships. Just a word of advice to my fellow ladies not really related to this reply, if you keep meeting jerks and beat downs instead of blaming the men look at yourself and become the person you’re attracted to or change your environment. Moral of my speech, character and race are not exclusive, even character and culture are not either, so people should quit talking nonsense sometimes. White man ko, Caucasian ni.

• bruno

August 10, 2015 at 2:36 pm

u do realize those dating websites that cater to white men who are seeking black ladies, are fetish websites. those white men like black women cause its their fetish. its their fetish to date and have sex with a black woman.

• Ada

August 10, 2015 at 3:09 pm

Please give the name of the dating site.

• EllesarisEllendil

August 10, 2015 at 3:14 pm

Statistically speaking, the odds of them cutting you to pieces and storing you in the basement is higher too but hey! let’s stick to the positive stereotypes right??

• Nia

August 10, 2015 at 2:28 pm

If thats your reason by the grace of God you no go find white guy marry, stupid hollow brain child

• Jhennique

August 10, 2015 at 2:57 pm

Lol. Abeg una leave the girl to speak her mind na. Me I want me some dark chocolate……….with white man sense.

• realist

August 10, 2015 at 5:19 pm

you are very very sad

• Wale

August 10, 2015 at 6:25 pm

You’ve got to be kidding?

• Chika

August 10, 2015 at 7:55 pm

While people are completely entitled to their individual tastes and opinions, I think that’s a really sad comment to read. Why covet bi-racial babies like they’re some kind of item/accessory, like the latest Prada bag or something. It’s a really sad, sad thing I hear from several women, and it makes me sick, honestly. My next blog post will definitely speak on the topic.

• vikk

August 11, 2015 at 1:40 pm

How can you get love when you are self hating yourself? smh..

2. olabisi

August 10, 2015 at 11:27 am

cute

3. ejogene

August 10, 2015 at 11:30 am

They are definitely hot! The guy is hoteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!

4. Soraya

August 10, 2015 at 11:34 am

Lol- just because you want bi-racial kids is the wrong reason to want to marry a white guy. You should also know that white guys are never in a hurry to marry so you have to be prepared for a long wait if marriage is your ultimate goal. As for me, God has been good- I met my husband last July and guess what we are getting married this month and expecting a baby to boot!

• Linda

August 10, 2015 at 8:47 pm

Shot gun wedding? July was just last month and you’re already pregnant. Yup, shot gun!

5. carina

August 10, 2015 at 11:36 am

Hot couple.

ckjacob.blogspot.com

6. Boo

August 10, 2015 at 11:41 am

I prefer them to AdannaDavid

• Jhennique

August 10, 2015 at 2:58 pm

But which kind talk be this?

• Rufina

August 11, 2015 at 10:51 am

I could kiss you for this comment!!!! The girl is gorgeous and the bruvah nko…… SMOKING!!!! But there are still hot Nigerian bruvahs sha… Like my husband… 😀 😛

• papa

August 11, 2015 at 8:07 pm

Silly silly comment. You don’t know either couple so keep your opinion to yourself.

7. Hafi's Blacksoap, Oils & Butter

August 10, 2015 at 11:57 am

Her black is beautiful!!! Smooth!!!! Glowing and Proud too!!! Thumbs up girl for being you and sticking to your colour….. almost a rare thing to do these days.

• Wale

August 10, 2015 at 6:22 pm

She is really truely a HOT girl. And like you said stayed true to her complexion. It is actually rare for Caucasian men to date/marry fair complexioned African women/men. They dive for the dark skinned types. It is just what they like. I am married to a white man and that is the basic attraction-call it fetish like someone above mentioned-everyone that has a type is fetish, period.

• goolicks

August 10, 2015 at 8:06 pm

Nawa o, your married to a white man, and ur name is wale, Hmmmm.. I never knew wale was a unisex name.

• Wale

August 10, 2015 at 9:15 pm

@goolicks, I am surprised you haven’t figured it out! Btw, wale is a unisex name, but I am not of the opposite opposite sex, get it? Now, I trust you get it ?

8. Demilade

August 10, 2015 at 11:59 am

Wow they’re a really gorgeous couple. The man is very hot and the lady is beautiful. Her complexion is too stunning. Wish them all the best.xx
    coco-bella.blogspot.com

9. Anon

August 10, 2015 at 12:04 pm

I remember when he modelled that blue suit and the hot comments were plenty. Lol at Chinedu. Cool.

10. heiress of bloom

August 10, 2015 at 12:16 pm

I got my eyes on ’em

11. The real D

August 10, 2015 at 12:22 pm

Ok I don’t know what Niger babes you are looking at or hanging with but i actually know a few 9ja ladies that are married to Caucasians and no baldness or anything like that. Infact, all the ones i know have dated athletes. I was at a wedding of 9ja babe to caucasian earlier in the year (dude is an Olympian) and good looking to boot too.

12. Bisi

August 10, 2015 at 12:29 pm

Congrats Gurl.. May your home be blessed.
    Hottie Couple. Me likey
    I have never been the one to like white guys but ever since ive met my Italian bae… *lols* my life has never been the same *winks*

• Zeeebby

August 10, 2015 at 12:48 pm

Aunty Bisi….. Dey are only dating,….wait for the proposal post from BN

13. Amh

August 10, 2015 at 1:10 pm

Hot hot hot. Guy hot. Babe gorge.

14. adelegirl

August 10, 2015 at 1:17 pm

Such a good looking couple! Marek, don’t let this hot tamale chocolate Nigerian girl go – beauty, brains, obviously got tons of wife material. Marry her and make cute babies together 🙂

15. Tunmi

August 10, 2015 at 1:27 pm

They Re both gorgeous

16. $$$$

August 10, 2015 at 1:27 pm

Ok another David & Adanna..

17. Que

August 10, 2015 at 1:31 pm

Cringe-worthy post….
    Gorgeous girl. Ciao!

18. he's hot alright

August 10, 2015 at 1:34 pm

Yes, the guy is hot for days. I once saw him at an event and was ‘hit’ by the hotness, didn’t know i will reading about him on BN!

19. nYC

August 10, 2015 at 1:35 pm

It seems like David and Adanna have got a competition lol.. Hmmm I smell Insta-fight 🙂

20. bruno

August 10, 2015 at 2:09 pm

i want to apologise for my previous comment.
    they are a beautiful couple. wish them the best.

• Jhennique

August 10, 2015 at 3:00 pm

BN where is Bruno’s previous comment oh

• adelegirl

August 10, 2015 at 3:55 pm

Very well done for apologising for that vulgar comment, Bruno.

Well done for deleting Bruno’s previous comment, BN – I was surprised it passed muster in the first instance.

21. Marriedwoman

August 10, 2015 at 2:26 pm

I should have married a white guy, will have saved me from all these traditional and cultural extreme bullshit am dealing with in my married. Married to a Nigeria man is one the most challenging things a woman can ever go through, they feel like they are doing you a favor.

Wish this hot looking couple a happy life.

22. Inspired by Africa

August 10, 2015 at 2:30 pm

When super good looking people get together it’s like watching a shooting star….*sigh* 🙂
    Their love makes me happy.

23. jan

August 10, 2015 at 2:32 pm

omo this oyinbo is hans according to my ibadan babez………..if i carry oyinbo like this go popoyemoja ibadan hia ima star o…oh lawd#rollingmyeye.

24. Reetah

August 10, 2015 at 2:48 pm

I have stalked them on Instagram before… Lol. Very very hot couple

25. Jhennique

August 10, 2015 at 2:56 pm

26. Paloma

August 10, 2015 at 3:17 pm

the oyinbo fine oooooooooo chai!

27. EllesarisEllendil

August 10, 2015 at 3:17 pm

So this is the Jovago guy, super useful site.

28. Jice

August 10, 2015 at 3:20 pm

Cute couple.. I hope they don;t start making black and white videos like Adanna and David! But they look like serious people and wouldn’t.

• Realist

August 10, 2015 at 3:51 pm

lmao..meaning that Adanna&David are not serious people?..lol

Meanwhile all of you should stop lying jor! She is hot, she is gorgeous, She is just ok! The white man really did complement her though. Fine dude! But they sure look good together

• Jice

August 10, 2015 at 6:09 pm

Chai… hold up, wait up – you didn’t go there. She is gorg, and have you seen her colour. Insane! And the body – woman crush..

29. Nikky

August 10, 2015 at 3:24 pm

I was about to come here and hate on these people but they look really beautiful.

30. Amh

August 10, 2015 at 3:42 pm

Beauty n brain. The guy reminds me of beckham. Been on jovago to book before. Stunning babe with brain. Nigeria is a fertile ground for biz. Wish the electricity. Security transportation can be addressed. Just the basic amenities and the trust. Is important in biz. Those useless banks with unimaginable percentage for loan. Dream killers.

31. Yes?

August 10, 2015 at 3:43 pm

Chei! BN have taken their aproko to another level. So what should we do with this information now? Another hype on “Nigerian girl marries white guy” ish, So why exactly did you notice them? Because the guy happens to be white abi? Issorai

• Cookies coat

August 11, 2015 at 1:09 am

..Beats me

32. Niola

August 10, 2015 at 4:02 pm

Let me famz small, I saw them at a salon where she went to sell her hair to the salon owner, I just thought he was the hair supplier and she, the Nigerian wholesaler; loool, I noticed he was tall and had broad shoulders, I didn’t have time to ponder the status of their relationship as I was in a hurry to collect me wig and go…They certainly do look good together though

33. Michael

August 10, 2015 at 4:22 pm

They keep bombarding us with Adanna and David and shuvving them down our throats when clearly we dont give a shyt. Now they are going to start shuving this one down our throats as well.

Inferiority complex is a bi—— aint it?

34. 806

August 10, 2015 at 5:59 pm

They are a hot couple and that’s good, the guy is very fine and the lady is pretty, hot body okay face but IS THIS NEWS WORTH BELLA NAIJA?!!! chei!! what’s the achievement here that a black woman dates a white man.. Haba bn inferiority complex or wah….? They are hot true and then? I’m not a hater but there are many many mannnnny hooooot Nigerian Nigerian couples, black and black couples, and all other tribes races and what not yet they don’t get featured on BN for hotness..

• Linda

August 10, 2015 at 8:58 pm

BN is on a mission to promote interracial relationships. Can you blame them though? They know their readers and understand how Nigerians worship white men.

• 806

August 10, 2015 at 10:33 pm

Tsk Tsk Tsk

35. Lol

August 10, 2015 at 6:36 pm

But this guy has been engaged to another nigerian woman before -___-

• Ello Bae

August 10, 2015 at 9:05 pm

Some more tea please.

• lol

August 10, 2015 at 9:32 pm

Thanks Ello abi.. Don’t we all just LOVE some sweet TEA

• vikk

August 11, 2015 at 1:43 pm

Ah, eyin aye ! You just had to throw them under the bus…

36. Linda

August 10, 2015 at 8:54 pm

Jasmine’s comment about wanting a white man so she can have biracial kids is the reason I give Nigerian interacial couples side eye. Most Nigerian women back home suffer from a bad case of inferiority complex. I will continue to pray for you all.

37. Amh

August 10, 2015 at 9:31 pm

I presume they were featured cuz of the biz aspect. They look good. And met in nigeria. Shes sucessful in her biz. Hes sucessful in his nigeria.

38. Ona

August 11, 2015 at 2:52 am

Am i the only one sensing that this is a sponsored(paid) post mainly to promote their businesses by using their love life as a front?

August 11, 2015 at 11:28 am

Aha! You just might be right on that.

• Lizzie

August 11, 2015 at 12:32 pm

Exactly what I thought!!!

39. fleur

August 11, 2015 at 11:16 am

For once I felt like I wanted to be eligible again. They have chemistry and is not because he is white. They have some hot sauce going on between them, it sizzles of the page.

40. tyityi

August 11, 2015 at 3:23 pm

wow, so now they are paying for “hot couple alert” how bout they just advertise their market and keep it cute.

41. keechi

August 13, 2015 at 6:29 am

Yea I definitely did a double take on that guy!! FINEEE!!

42. Jaz

February 13, 2016 at 1:18 am

She is not cute and neither is he. Take that weave off her head. He’s an under average looking white boy. They def. paid to advertise. White boy never even went to college and started a website that is nothing original and she sells hair. Not impressed. Nigerians need to get it together. Who gives a f*** about them…

• Abk

May 2, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Hey has two undergraduate degrees from Poland. Na wa o, why are some of you really pathetic? To the extent you say things you’re unsure of with so much certainty? Smh.

43. Chris

November 8, 2016 at 3:50 pm

Great couple and i look forward to meeting them…