Music

New Music: Toni Tones – Hey Boy

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

1-2Singer and Songwriter Toni Tones is making a comeback with the release of her latest single ‘Hey Boy’.

The ‘Now Muzik’ artiste premiered ‘Hey Boy’ this morning after keeping fans on their toes last week with anticipation.

Hey boy is a sweet, evergreen love song told from the point of view of a female lover. It has a soft R‘n’B sound infused with Pop, and it will probably leave you wanting to bop your head and move your hips.

Check on it!

Download

1. Jessiejay

August 20, 2015 at 1:36 pm

I like Toni Tones o…

2. ChiChiChilolo

August 20, 2015 at 1:46 pm

Reggae music! Watagwan! Yeah cimmon. Next track please.

3. .J.J

August 20, 2015 at 1:52 pm

Ok ooo!

4. Angryafrican

August 20, 2015 at 2:18 pm

Bella naija can hype for Africa sha…tufia!!! No tea no shade, miss toni tones, but who and who were anticipating ur music boo???

Btw – i love Toni Tones on instagram, my girl stays active in the comments section of TheShadeRoom….LOL!!! She draaaagssss idiots and reads them to filth! Yesss

5. l

August 20, 2015 at 2:26 pm

ok oh! you wanna be my play toy or nah?

6. Dorah Charles

August 20, 2015 at 2:52 pm

Ok so it’s safe to say she can’t sing :/
    Very cassie-esq heavy breathing and naked pictures for promo 4/10 for effort lol

7. Nia

August 20, 2015 at 3:15 pm

Toni tons and her suggestive songs first one is :you want my ayanyan, come touch my ayanyan, now shes asking the boy to come and be her play toy, as a fellow QC alumni I will just advice you to tone it down before the industry start getting ideas of passing you round, ask the likes of S.S, T.S, Ni,Chi and the list goes on, keep your legs closed and if youve got it your talent will make you big, next music should not be about playing with boys plix

• Belinda Q

August 20, 2015 at 3:20 pm

Loooool my dear that’s what happens when you lack creativity ‘sex talk’ always the easy option

8. Lara

August 20, 2015 at 3:55 pm

I absolutely love it! Beautiful song….

9. Zeeebby

August 20, 2015 at 5:00 pm

Forget d song nd her nakedness…..I WANT THE SHOES

10. Elp

August 20, 2015 at 5:25 pm

So after all the hyping, na this rubbish she come release? Nawa oo

11. Sayo

August 20, 2015 at 7:22 pm

On repeat, steady, can’t get enough of it

12. Cynthia

August 21, 2015 at 2:41 am

one must really beware of these BN commenters, nothing but negativity all the time, Toni Tones i dont know you o, but im here to tell u to ignore all negative comments, this song is obviously fire to anyone that has ears. I have played it atleast 12 times today, if it doesnt have tu gen gen, gbo gbo , kpa kpa kpa, they can not appreciate it, nonsense. this song is amazing, end of.

13. Jenkan

September 19, 2015 at 9:27 am

I love this song so much, my best song right now

14. Shade

October 8, 2015 at 3:19 pm

omg!!! I love this song. toni tones please we need a video, please