Scoop

Roar! See the Wild “Empire” Season 2 Promo Photo

BellaNaija.com

empire People Magazine

Who else is excited about the new season of TV shows kicking off in September 2015?
Empire” has a major following among Nigerian fans who can’t wait for the new season which stats on the 23rd of September.

According to People Magazine,

Season 2 of the hit drama will see Andre (newly engaged Trai Byers) trying to get his dad, Lucious (Terrence Howard), removed as Empire’s CEO.

A host of stars including Kelly Rowland (who will play Lucious’ mum in flashback scenes), Chris Rock and Lenny Kravitz are said to be on deck for the new season.

Photo Credit: Fox – People Magazine

1. Pretty girl

August 25, 2015 at 12:42 pm

Chia I can’t just wait for September this season is going be good. Oh lucious my love I miss u badly

2. IMA

August 25, 2015 at 12:54 pm

badder than POWER!

• MJD

August 25, 2015 at 1:40 pm

What!!! Iai! Lai! Badder than Power ke!? POWER is IT! This one is simply just overrated IMHO!

• n

August 25, 2015 at 5:38 pm

power is the shit maehn…badder than bad. empire is overrated!

• keechi

August 25, 2015 at 4:59 pm

What kind of joke is that?? Abeg stop! After watching Power, my excitement level for Empire is way below the line! Power is the s**t!! Empire is just bleh! Trust I was a die-hard Empire fan but now I see my wrong ways…lmaooo POWER IS THE BEST DAMN SHOW ON TV PERIOD!

• nira

August 25, 2015 at 8:28 pm

IMA…did u just say badder than power??? Lol…I wanna believe u were just kidding..

• TAM

August 26, 2015 at 11:07 am

of cos she was kidding nira englishscholar, badder is a popular expression /slang am sure u know this,

• Idomagirl

August 25, 2015 at 10:24 pm

I prefer Power to Empire a million times more, but then again I don’t see the basis for comparing both shows….

• Teefah

August 26, 2015 at 7:20 am

Exactly! The only basis is that they are both an all black cast. The premise of both shows is so different. But I prefer POWER though, will definitely be tuning in to Empire’s premiere, can’t wait for all the high drama and singing….Yassss

3. xplorenollywood.com

August 25, 2015 at 1:04 pm

Cool… Let the drama begin! The music is what i cant wait for actually. Timberland the production genius, i expect the songs to rip my speakers apart. Yay!

4. bella

August 25, 2015 at 1:10 pm

Wow can’t just wait 2 see cookies new line of action….chilling. for 23rd mhen!!!!!

5. Tomi (Tommyray)

August 25, 2015 at 1:33 pm

The best show EVER on TV! We cant wait!

6. Onetallgirl

August 25, 2015 at 1:57 pm

Less than a month away!! So excited!!

7. Julie

August 25, 2015 at 2:37 pm

I cant wait o

8. Ade...

August 25, 2015 at 4:45 pm

I still don’t t understand why people compare Empire to Power, I watch and love both series, but they are two different shows and they are both interesting in their own different ways, and btw, Empire is way more cooler, if for nothing but the Soundtracks.

• Idomagirl

August 25, 2015 at 10:24 pm

Power is better joor…. :p

9. prince

August 25, 2015 at 5:30 pm

EMPIRE IS THE BOMB!!! Cant wait to see Cookie. That B+tch is hilarious

10. Ememobong

August 26, 2015 at 12:09 am

What I wanna know is, where those lions photoshopped into the picture???

11. lacadette

August 26, 2015 at 12:48 am

To be honest my excitment 4Empire may have dropped after i watched power, but then, they’ve both got diff genres, so I still love empire as a musical season n power as a gang bang.

12. Tbabby

August 26, 2015 at 8:19 am

People, please enlighten me…what tv channel shows these series (Empire and Power)? are they on DSTV or another Cable Tv? Been searching for them on my Dstv premium bouquet but yet to see them…PLEASSSSSE help a sister 😀 !!!

• Olori Tari

August 26, 2015 at 12:48 pm

Hi. I’m not sure if they show it on cables in Nigeria. But you can watch it and download it on live streams. They show it on TV in America I think and I live in the UK and I can’t even watch it too. (Except when SkY decides to catch up..months later).

But you can go on watchseries.co.uk to find it though. Just type in Empire in the search bar. Click on the 2015 one by the side and you will see Taraji P Henson on the cover. Click on the episodes you want to download. Different links will show up and I usually click on gorillavids link. If ads come on, close it and open it again.

I’m sure you can work your way through it, once you get on watch series. PS: Ask around, you might find better ways/options to watch it.

13. kcz

August 26, 2015 at 8:46 am

i can’t wait

14. Iyun

August 26, 2015 at 4:51 pm

Yayyyyyyyy can’t wait, love me some cookie… Thumbs up to both series tho, love them…