Relationships

Wedding Guest Fab! Toolz & Capt. Demuren Step out in Matching Outfits

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

ToolzToolz and her fiancé Tunde Demuren are currently in Canada on vacation and they attended the wedding ceremony of Lohi, a Nigerian food blogger and Oladapo Busari over the weekend, in Holcim Waterfront Estate, Ontario.

Toolz & Tunde 1

The stylish couple stepped out in matching black & red outfits with Toolz looking gorgeous in a tulle midi Aline dress with red floral appliques nude colored underlay by Manoshia.

Toolz O

She accessorized with silver earrings, a silver neckpiece, white sandals and a silver clutch.

Tunde looked dapper in a black suit, black shoes and a red tie.

Toolz & Tunde

Photo Credit: Instagram – @toolzo

1. Magz

August 17, 2015 at 2:26 pm

T-square of life!!!!

Toolz i see you!

• Seriously

August 17, 2015 at 3:24 pm

You go Toolz. Looking beautiful. Workout seem to be paying off. But I also understand weight problem. Mine fluctuates like crazy. I’m skinny today, tomorrow stomach bulging out like I’m 3 months pregnant. Such is life.

2. ChiChiChilolo

August 17, 2015 at 2:29 pm

Toolz look lesser in this pic or is it my eyes really deceiving me?

3. Grace

August 17, 2015 at 2:29 pm

Smh.
    This Toolz boobs though,is it real? I am beginning to think the way she always wanna display it more than anything. But that is none of my business sha…

• Anonymous

August 17, 2015 at 3:16 pm

So why did you comment if its none of your business. Damn hater. Sit somewhere please

4. Duchess Maria

August 17, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Toolz is losing weight. Good for her, I remember she wrote about how it was one of her goals back in 2014.

5. Sugar

August 17, 2015 at 3:51 pm

Toolz and her Amazing wonder Bras. The packaging no be here at all

6. Da Boss Lady

August 17, 2015 at 4:28 pm

Toolz looking stunted in the last pic. She should stick to her straight & wrap gowns, not flared biko.. first time am seeing her wtout the wrap gowns… World pipo before u come under my comment to say trash, stick one middle finger in your asshole.

• Amaa

August 18, 2015 at 6:36 am

Hello Tools If you are reading this PLEASE go to a blog called GIRLWITHCURVES she is curvy and as full as you but does she know how to kill it with her fashion forward,body shape appropriate pieces. I am in no way bashing your body size but I have noticed you have fallen into the trap most oap SCCIN(so called celebrity in Nigeria) who come out looking outrageous in their bid to over dress and make a fashion statement.

7. my wife is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

August 17, 2015 at 4:57 pm

You go Toolz, success on your weight loss journey. I gained baby weight with my wife (I AM SUCH A CARING HUSBAND O, LOL) and we are on the journey to losing it one pound at a time. Two months may be three to go so we can atleast take beautiful pics for our childs baptism/dedication. #Godwin

8. truthBeTold

August 17, 2015 at 5:02 pm

Nothing really stylish or extraordinary about the pics

9. nene+

August 17, 2015 at 5:09 pm

What is the severe cleavages for?

10. Aso Oke

August 17, 2015 at 5:24 pm

Is this a wedding or a funeral? Black shirt should not be worn to a wedding, the whole black on black is so 90s so tacky

• nano

August 17, 2015 at 8:25 pm

It looks like an asoebi for a funeral, too darkish. Some people look good, glamorous and chic in black and some people do not! I do not think tha the dress is very flattering on Toolz or maybe it is the colour black that do not suit her. But maybe Black nd red was the theme of the marriage (too somber). Cuty look alike couple Demuren, Happy engagement!

• Teni

August 17, 2015 at 9:12 pm

Black is okay for evening weddings.

11. Aso Oke

August 17, 2015 at 5:26 pm

Tools needs a stylist, white sandals with that valentine’s day outfit just looked out of place.

• nano

August 17, 2015 at 8:26 pm

Very out of place indeed, my dear! Maybe electric blue would have been better!

12. jinkelele

August 17, 2015 at 6:04 pm

Tools and her ‘uniboob’ , she needs to ditch this look,

Nice progress on her weight loss

13. Tari

August 17, 2015 at 6:33 pm

Toolz and her cleavage display reminds me of Mama Ekele in NIGHT DANCER by Chika Unigwe.

14. Ggg

August 17, 2015 at 6:49 pm

I like this kind of lifestyle oh. Another vacation soon after the one where he proposed. Life is good.

15. Adesoye

August 17, 2015 at 6:56 pm

Toolz looks lovely and she has lost weight. It won’t kill anybody to say nice things about people. She looks well dressed also except the too revealing cut of the dress. Not bad overall

• Magz

August 18, 2015 at 7:57 am

Thank you o! I think it can actually kill some people to say something nice…..hian!

They should please leave her boobs alone…..if you don’t have anything nice to say, just shut up!

16. p

August 17, 2015 at 7:17 pm

toolz if your reading this then its too late but read it sha…. cleavage does not do any justice to your outfit cause you have a fat around the middle of your boobs which is why when you show cleavage it seems as tough you literally pulling all your boobs out and the fact you have big boobs. i always says ladies with smaller boobs can get away with cleavage cause it doesnt look as bad as if you had a big boobs and fat around the middle of your boobs. so you can definitely look nice if you try at least reduce the amount of cleavage… i’m coming from a concerned fan!!

• nano

August 17, 2015 at 8:28 pm

push up bras sometimes give that impression

17. p

August 17, 2015 at 7:20 pm

i meant fat around the middle area of your boobs

18. Amh

August 17, 2015 at 9:44 pm

She looks good.

19. letty

August 17, 2015 at 10:28 pm

These ppl have been parading themselves for so long. Almost glorifying fornication. Am i just being a prude or does no one else have concerns about this. Travelling all over as an unmarried couple. When i was unmarried my mom warned us about parading ourselves with guys who you are just dating does not bode well. Younger ppl watching toolz who ppl know will think its okay..,

20. Mz Socially Awkward...

August 17, 2015 at 10:47 pm

Hold up… Lohi’s getting hitch (abi got hitched)?? Ewooo, I’m wishing her an amazing new journey of love ahead. And I bet her menu was seamlessly planned in every detail… ?

21. Mskems

August 17, 2015 at 11:14 pm

Tunde Demuren is such a happy guy.always smilling

22. Mskems

August 17, 2015 at 11:15 pm

*Smiling??

23. nene

August 18, 2015 at 1:17 am

i love toolz but why must her cleavage always be out? she needs to stop with the deep necklines. she looks slimmer though.

24. er

August 18, 2015 at 3:52 pm

Make una stay there ,dey take panadol for another person headache ….Toolz is this ,Tools is that , as if your own life/ body is that perfect…..some of you are secectly asking God for that kind of body …. Over sabi housewives

25. Chi Chi

August 18, 2015 at 3:57 pm

Na wa for all of you oh! I don’t see anything wrong with what Toolz is wearing. Simple and okay.

But on a more serious note —- Ohita is looking so beautiful in this pic !! Congrats gurl!!! Still waiting for that dinner invite 😉 hehee!!! Chaiiii your husband is a lucky man.

26. Tiki

August 18, 2015 at 4:12 pm

Am I the only one who hates the cut/color/length of that dress?

I’ve got mad love for Toolz, so this is quite upsetting!

• an

August 18, 2015 at 6:51 pm

I do share your opinion, hate everything about the dress!

27. Lawan

August 18, 2015 at 7:51 pm

are they cult members? Tunde’s suit isnt flattering

28. love it

August 19, 2015 at 4:05 am

You.look amazing toolz, u go girl