Scoop

Watch Episode 8 of Closeup’s #ILoveNigeria Game Show

BellaNaija.com

Close Up I Love Nigeria
Looking for something to watch for the next hour? The Closeup I Love Nigeria game show may be your remedy.

BN TV brought you Episode 1 to 7 of the show last week, click HERE to view.

Now watch the latest episode right here. If you love Nigerian music, celebrities and trivia, you’ll enjoy this.

1. ajikoko

September 19, 2015 at 9:04 pm

The show is what you call Freshest Fresha.

2. l

September 19, 2015 at 9:29 pm

TEE A can play for Africa lmao!! i really like watching this it makes me laugh, and ebuka, i just like him.

3. Joshua A

September 19, 2015 at 10:07 pm

Although am not feeling Stephs outfit today, but the lady is graceful!. And am almost certain she must be an excellent dancer…#Black sure is beautiful!.

4. bae

September 20, 2015 at 12:07 am

I really really love this guy Alex Ekubo, just a phone call will make my day lol.

5. Stanley chijioke

September 20, 2015 at 12:34 pm

Lol……. I really love this video……. Ebuka and Alex…… Thumbs up to you guys…… And as for Tonye.. … .she looks amazing…. Love you dear

6. dtruth

September 20, 2015 at 2:44 pm

With that British accent …yeah you really love naija …mchewwwwwwwwwww pls get me a moderator with real thick naija accent or something…Thanks

7. Edu

September 22, 2015 at 2:20 pm

Alex was witty and funny, just like his movies.

8. cleo

September 22, 2015 at 9:04 pm

Stephanie is doing well. Great show and good opportunity to see celebrities outside their elements. Tee A and Ebuka are doing well in spicing up the show. And the audience is amazing too. However, as a Nigerian show meant to promote Nigeria knowledge her pronunciation of Nigerian words is poor. This is alone puts me off. Pronouncing the name properly goes a long way. In previous episodes her pronunciation made some people fail their spelling. In this episode her pronunciation of kafanchan Ice Prince would have not have gotten it if not cos ice prince knew the correct pronunciation. Please that should be taken care off.

9. Manny

September 22, 2015 at 9:57 pm

I watched all 8 episodes in a row and I loved it! I was cheesing throughtout. Steph obviously was pro-Ebuka at first but by episode 8, she had checked herself. Is it possible that Ebuka’s height gives him an advantage at the wheel?. As soon as it gets to the wheel part, I lose interest. I guess I just love merit over luck. At least the numbers could be smaller.
    I like that Steph engages the team though. “You don’t know the answer abi?” It’s cute. And she’s always smiling. Ebuka and the way he calls everyone fine boy/fine girl is funny and endearing. Even taribo west fine boy LOL. And Tee-A is just cheerful and young at heart although haba he should listen to his team sometimes jo. He knows his music though. I was glad to see Ice Prince, we need more northern representatives. And Dakore and Nse ever so intelligent.
    Looking forward to more episodes. I love Naija!!!

10. Richard

October 4, 2015 at 9:41 pm

How do I partake as an audience …..i wanna be part of this show.

11. alero

October 11, 2015 at 9:31 pm

pls I want to b part of d audience

12. Victor Eziashi

October 25, 2015 at 6:09 pm

Everything is just nice and cool

13. Victor Eziashi

October 25, 2015 at 6:11 pm

I want to be the one answering questions for Team Tee A

14. Aysha Sarky

October 28, 2015 at 5:07 pm

Pls has anyone watched episode 12 of I luv Nig show equivalent to 25th Oct 2015?Hav checked youtube nt couldn’t find it, I missed it on African magic due to power failure.Luv u lots Ebuka n steph,Tee A, tuale baba!