Events

Hey Mrs X! Tonto Dikeh’s Yellow “Miss Grand Nigeria Look

BellaNaija.com

Mrs X
Tonto Dikeh has been glowing since she announced her marriage just a few weeks ago. The Nollywood/Music star has been sharing uplifting messages with her fans via social media and based on this, Mrs X is in great spirits!

Perhaps inspired by her citrine yellow engagement ring, Tonto rocked a yellow ensemble for the Miss Grand Nigeria beauty pageant. She was a judge alongside other media personalities including Olisa Adibua.
Mrs X 2 Miss Grand Nigeria
Tonto’s look was crafted by Funke Afolabi of Elpismegalio. The yellow croptop and trouser set was paired with a dramatic tie-dye chiffon jacket and a statement necklace.

Check on it.

1. Ebere

September 13, 2015 at 1:57 am

There something about the yellow and silk material that makes me that she realized she had an appointment and just jumped out of her bed with her pajamas on……….

2. Fashion police

September 13, 2015 at 2:46 am

I don’t like it…

3. Anon

September 13, 2015 at 5:16 am

I can’t for the life of me comprehend why anyone will plaster their body with tattoos all over. Anyway, each to their own.

4. Idomagirl

September 13, 2015 at 5:47 am

I don’t know about the individual pieces but yellow suits her…

5. jamila

September 13, 2015 at 6:20 am

Ill-fitting. Don’t wear this again.

6. enni

September 13, 2015 at 8:20 am

I’m sorry to say , this is so bad. What the hell is she wearing ? I can’t deal

7. rita

September 13, 2015 at 8:21 am

May be she should go back to Tiannah or I guessed Mr x has no money for better stylist

• ella

September 13, 2015 at 2:57 pm

I can see shes trying to copy Tiannahs style,Tonto please don’t try it again,Tiannah Is dramatic ,she as swag ,and she knows how to carry herself, you are not,the whole outfit is terrible cheap and tacky from head to toe, like wtf,Did someone actually design this cheap material for you,you looked better when Tiannah was styling you.

• Harry

September 13, 2015 at 7:40 pm

Yuan nah leave Tonto alone oh, I know you posted this conment. We all know how you type “as” instead of “has” your H factor is always evident. And who else says swag all the time. Please do you and leave Tonto alone

• Harry

September 13, 2015 at 7:43 pm

Tiannah leave Tonto alone oh, I know you posted this comment. We all know how you type “as” instead of “has” your H-Factor is always evident. Mind your ‘Empire’ and stop trying to throw shade all the time.

• ella

September 14, 2015 at 9:02 pm

I wish Tiannah had time for all this nonsense,she’s extremely busy with her Empire like you said,yes I will say it again and again,Tees Got swag for days,unlike tonto,her low self esteem shows all over her,Tiannah inspires us to be better women,shes extremely hardworking, who tonto inspire?only to fight and Rubbish others,I beg she should better go and pay for the burnt bag ,orelse i will keep hating on her on every blog,silly you talking about h,when you can’t even spell comment,Go pay your debt and leave Tiannah out of this,im her loyal fan,don’t involve her name please.

• Missy

September 15, 2015 at 9:39 am

This is obviously Tiannah writing crap. Anyway, they’re both rubbish and can’t be bothered.

8. william

September 13, 2015 at 8:22 am

????? What is this style called ?nooo

9. Scarletlush

September 13, 2015 at 8:45 am

Marriage looks good on Tonto. I wish she could stay off camera for a while.

10. ACE

September 13, 2015 at 9:38 am

I don’t like this outfit on bit, it’s just ugly abeg

11. ACE

September 13, 2015 at 9:39 am

I don’t like this outfit one bit, it’s just ugly abeg

12. aikay

September 13, 2015 at 11:17 am

That tatoo makes the outfit look raz like a reggae artiste. Too me it looks cheap and badly tailored.

13. serene

September 13, 2015 at 11:20 am

Tonto is definitely glowing, but that her dress dey one kind. What are you doing with oversized trouser and undersized top. Plus a larger than life jacket. Mbok…

14. slay

September 13, 2015 at 11:21 am

Swanky Jerry OHHHHHHHH, what av you done. It is just too much activity going on with the long print jacket and that stupid jewelry. Pls call rita to give you her stylist number so that you can learn BIKO…..

15. poison ivy

September 13, 2015 at 11:42 am

That outfit is ugly….Yuck!!
    Why would anyone leave the house wearing this?
    Someone should have stopped her, her friends, driver……anyone.
    That tat is just another proof that she has no friend, I mean C’mon. That’s just wrong,
    And BN, stop with the “Mrs X” already, the riddle has been solved. Use the hubby’s surname next time abeg.

16. Tunmi

September 13, 2015 at 3:30 pm

I miss Tonto Dike when that Mrs label wasn’t stamped everywhrre

17. Bella

September 14, 2015 at 9:31 am

Bad colour, bad tailoring and overall a really horrid outfit am sorry to say. The whole ensemble looks cheap and just plain bad!

18. jay's girl

September 14, 2015 at 10:51 am

she struggles so hard smh

19. betty

September 14, 2015 at 2:51 pm

it beats my mind the so many beauty pageants flooding the country this days now just look behind you so much empty seats haba and these celebrities dare to be associated with these crap hmm

20. joselyn

December 16, 2015 at 8:49 am

Tonto, i am one of your biggest fan. The outfit is nice onj u and you really look superb. Keep being urself and dont stop striving to be the best. I LOVE YOU.