Events

Monalisa Chinda, Adesua Etomi, Desmond Elliot, Blossom Chukwujekwu & More at the Premiere of “Falling”

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Adesua Etomi & Blossom Chukwujekwu

Adesua Etomi & Blossom Chukwujekwu

A few days ago we brought you the trailer and on set photos of the latest Uduak Isong Oguamanam movie titled “Falling” and starring Adesua Etomi, Blossom Chukwujekwu, Kunle Remi and more.

Click here if you missed it.

Now we’ve got the photos from the official movie premiere which held at Silverbird Galleria, Victoria Island, on Friday, 18th of September, 2015.

The premiere was attended by a number of cast members including Desmond Elliot and Deyemi Okanlawon as well as other Nollywood faces like Monalisa Chinda, OC Ukeje, Daniel K. Daniel, Linda Ejiofor, Kiki Omeili, Kenneth Okoli, Adunni Ade, Wole Ojo, Kemi Lala Akindoju, Lancelot Imasuen, Ufuoma McDermott and more.

Banky W and Toni Tones were also spotted at the event.

See photos from the event below.

Racheal Emem Isaac

Wole Ojo

Banky W

Adunni Ade

Falling-Movie-Premiere-September-2015-BellaNaija0025

Banky W

Banky W

Falling-Movie-Premiere-September-2015-BellaNaija0023 Falling-Movie-Premiere-September-2015-BellaNaija0022 Falling-Movie-Premiere-September-2015-BellaNaija0021 Falling-Movie-Premiere-September-2015-BellaNaija0020 Falling-Movie-Premiere-September-2015-BellaNaija0019 Falling-Movie-Premiere-September-2015-BellaNaija0018

Samuel Nnabuike

Deyemi Okanlawon

Deyemi Okanlawon

Jemima Osunde

Jemima Osunde

Monalisa Chinda

Monalisa Chinda

Falling-Movie-Premiere-September-2015-BellaNaija0004 Falling-Movie-Premiere-September-2015-BellaNaija0003 Falling-Movie-Premiere-September-2015-BellaNaija0002

Photo Credit: Insigna Media

1. word

September 21, 2015 at 5:58 pm

Is there a reason OC Ukeje doesnt wear his wedding ring anymore. Ko ye wa o!

• Stella B

September 21, 2015 at 9:17 pm

Not all men wear their wedding ring, doesn’t mean anything…A wedding ring isn’t a sign of fidelity especially for Nigeria men!
      Very nice red carpet, adusua dress is nice… she has a weird nose but still pretty.
      Monalisa looked nice. Not sure what blossom was wearing he looks like a confused waiter ??

• Damilola

September 21, 2015 at 10:00 pm

Adesua is a natural beauty and talent. Love her. Banky W is still my crush. I heard, he’s gentle with the ladies and has a good package. Don’t let skinny size fool you. This OC of a guy will forever be an unresolved mystery.

2. xplorenollywood.com

September 21, 2015 at 6:37 pm

Adesua, Toni Tones and some dapper gents here! Don’t get Lala outfit, the knot in front looks like a big navel. There’s just something about our red carpet movie premieres that needs adjustment.! There is hope.

3. brown-ice

September 21, 2015 at 6:47 pm

The only person I’m seeing right now is Linda ejiofor. The lady is cute and gorgeous for days. The all look good tho and ufuoma McDermott should change her make-up artist. JesSaying

4. Suwa

September 21, 2015 at 6:49 pm

Some people no get name

5. jasmine

September 21, 2015 at 6:55 pm

I can only see adesua, samuel, blossom and adunni. Beautiful people. I think OC believes or thinks we all know that he’s married so the ring ain’t too important. I wish 2face can just stop wearing his ring. Hahahahaha. Annie will just kill him

6. baby4u2

September 21, 2015 at 7:02 pm

Makeup gone wrong galore

7. nameoh

September 21, 2015 at 7:18 pm

Majority of the guys need to invest in stylists like yesterday! OC, Blossom, Wale Ojo,…their dressing is awful. Invest in stylists asap! kilode?

8. Marie Antoinette

September 21, 2015 at 7:22 pm

Monalisa’s dress sent chills down my spine…
    My fear of that reptile, Jeez!

Some lovely looking people…only a few misses.

9. Joan85

September 21, 2015 at 7:27 pm

I can’t wait to see this movie; the chemistry that Blossom & Adesua have on screen everytime….choi!!! I mean, just look at that first picture and imagine that those two are actually together, yumminess everywhere!!! 😀

I’m excited about this ‘new Nollywood’ as I call them; younger and eager to do better. Thumbs up!

10. www.thelmathinks.com

September 21, 2015 at 7:36 pm

Apparently Banky is still insecure about his head. Nobody can possibly like hats this much.

• Anon

September 21, 2015 at 10:18 pm

Silly you and silly comment. It has long been known that there’s a reason behind why he wears hats.

11. aikay

September 21, 2015 at 8:17 pm

OMG!!!!! What kind of dustin powder did Ufuoma use to pancake her face? She looks like Wili-wili, the evil ghost in that old drama series, HOT CASH. Monalisa really need to spend more time in front of a MIRROR #Worst Dressed# Adesuwa, kiki Omeili and Adunni ade made the BEST DRESSED LISTS. As for the guyz, the all look normal and boring..

• Chinyere Matthews

September 21, 2015 at 8:34 pm

Dusting Powder Don Increase ohhhhhhh” 🙂 :0
      #Gerrarehere

September 21, 2015 at 9:29 pm

Lmaooo. When last did I hear “dusting powder”. Was it a brand of powder, or a generic name? I sa rem in Naija it meant that mentholated powder inside a brown and white can.

• ATL's finest

September 26, 2015 at 1:33 am

Lmao!! There’s something really called Dustin powder 🙂 wahala

12. Chinyere Matthews

September 21, 2015 at 8:30 pm

please tell that Daniel K Daniel to take the earrings out his ear.Its real tacky and too akatarish.
    It does not suit you are all. Tacky Mbekerish Razz. i cant stand men in earrings

• Melanie

September 22, 2015 at 4:08 am

Lol! I thought it was only me, he looks so funny. Tacky is even better. He looks cheap his clothes looks cheap and too tight. Akata can do better now even with Citi Trends and Dd’s discount clothes

13. ese

September 21, 2015 at 8:52 pm

Am I the only one that is uncomfortable with seeing OC and Lala at exactly the same functions always? i’m not trying to start something but it’s just weird..yes,they are besties and “ride or die” and what not,I’m just not comfortable with it.

• Amiee

September 22, 2015 at 12:04 pm

LMAOOOOOOO.. You Nigerians kill me all the time. Who cares about what and what not your are comfortable with? Sitting behind a keyboard to tell two adults that you are not comfortable with them being together all the time, odigwu. Oya goan use ya hand to seperate them so that you can be comfortable. Nonsense upon ingredient.

14. MsTiLii

September 21, 2015 at 9:10 pm

Wait ohh, is that Movie Costume Stylist Uche Nancy’s daughter Chinenye Nnebe in the stripped black and white pants . Oh my goodness, she is growing so fast andn looking so beautiful. I like that she has dressed very age appropriate too).

For those who dont know her, Chinenye is a a very fast rising young nollywood actress, is growing before our very eyes . I am so proud of her. I have such high hopes for these genre of young actors including Chinenye Nnebe ; Lilian Echelon Mbadiwe and . Eki Okoro.

They are definitely a forced to be reckoned with and i have my eye on them big time. Such great talent whom personally i think are better actresses than many of the older ones who have bombarded the industry. If i am not wrong i think Chinenye is also in the Stephanie Okereke movie “Dry” (which i am yet to see).

Everyone should definiitely look out for the other young actress i mentioned Lilian Echelon Mbadiwe upcoming movie as she leads with Blossom Blossom Chukwujekwu called BLACK ROSE a film by OKECHUKWU OKU ‏@theOracleCinema

ps: Speaking of movies, get ready for #RTY – most exciting news in nollywood this 2015. 🙂 🙂 🙂

15. Tee

September 21, 2015 at 10:44 pm

@Word, forget ring and white wedding dress, na person invent am for England. I don’t believe in it and I didnt subscribe to wedding dress for my wedding. I wore suit for registry and that’s good enough to make marriage work not the festival. As for ring I wore for couple of years, but hubby don’t wear at all, trust me it works for some of us.So make una leave OC Ukeje. Madam Tonitones it’s good to see you all covered up o. My Adunni Ade on point. Good to see our honourable Desmond too.

16. Finesse

September 22, 2015 at 12:33 am

Saw the movie last week.typical nigerian movie,predictable and annoying.she claims she loves her husband but shags the doctor just cos of valentine boredom.well would be nice for lovers of nigerian movies.very few nigerian movies get me excited.

• Peter

September 22, 2015 at 11:52 am

Lololol. I take it that you’ve never made a mistake or hurt anyone you love. I just love PERFECT people.
      Ps. I watched it and it was great. Not perfect but great nonetheless. There were great performances by the actors. This film preaches forgiveness and magnifies how the best of people make terrible mistakes sometimes. You clearly missed the whole point. Btw, human nature is sometimes predictable.

• zayn

September 22, 2015 at 2:47 pm

Please don’t justify adultery with that nonsense excuse. People shouldn’t do things and start preaching forgiveness later. This is what some men want women to accept.

17. Smackdown

September 22, 2015 at 7:11 am

The girl in white looks like an iron fell on her head

18. emeraldish

September 22, 2015 at 9:42 am

Kiki Omeli and her horrible weave

19. Amh

September 22, 2015 at 9:54 am

Adunni ade is gorgeous. Adesua is gorgeous too. The lady with the whute powder. What happened?

20. Priscy

September 22, 2015 at 11:43 am

Wherever I see OC on the red carpet, I always see Kemi Lala…
    What is happening btw those 2

21. oyin

September 22, 2015 at 4:39 pm

what happened to Oyinsan Titi pls…..pls we need her back.

22. Abz

September 25, 2015 at 12:34 am

Love Adesua’s look

23. keechi

September 26, 2015 at 9:05 am

There are 3 new actors I get excited about if I know they’re in a movie: Adesua, Blossom, and Ivie.