Music

Annie Idibia, Tiwa Savage, Ali Baba & RMD at the Launch of 2Face’s Biography “A Very Good Bad Guy”

BellaNaija.com

2Face Book Launch RMD Ayeni
A Very Good Bad Guy” has been launched. 2Face Idibia‘s biography which was written in collaboration with Ayeni Adekunle launched today at Terra Kulture in Victoria Island, Lagos.

2Face’s wife Annie Idibia, Tiwa Savage, Richard Mofe Damijo and Ali Baba were amongst the numerous high profile guests at the launch. Check out first photos below.

The Book

The Book

Arrivals

Tiwa Savage

Tiwa Savage

Tiwa Savage, Annie Idibia & cute Isabelle Idibia

Tiwa Savage, Annie Idibia & Olivia Idibia

RMD, Annie, 2Face, Ali Baba & Isabella

RMD, Annie, 2Face, Ali Baba & Olivia on Stage

The Lady of the Day – Annie
Annie Idibia chose an all-red look for her husband’s book launch. Styled by Swanky Jerry with makeup by Flawless Faces by Jane for MUD Nigeria and hair from her line beOlive Hair Collection. She looked pretty!

Annie

Annie rocking hair from her extensions line

2Face Book Launch Annie in Red

Photo Credit: Instagram – ayeniadekunle – 2faceibibia1 – annieidibia1 – tiwasavage – naomibossladythegreat

1. Tina

October 20, 2015 at 9:37 pm

Annie looking innocent and sweet

• Hmmmm

October 21, 2015 at 12:47 am

Baby billz is not letting mommy sleep. Tiwa, take it easy. Motherhood, changes a woman’s body and everything. It’s nature. So, don’t rush yourself. Go at your time

• burberrybold

October 21, 2015 at 8:37 am

U took the words straight from my mouth, Annie is a fine girl anytime anyday and she is always so natural. Looks really homely. A virtuous woman.

• nini

October 21, 2015 at 12:54 pm

virtuous woman….see definition below….

vir·tu·ous

adjective
      having or showing high moral standards.
      “she considered herself very virtuous because she neither drank nor smoked”
      synonyms: righteous, good, pure, whiter than white, saintly, angelic, moral, ethical, upright, upstanding, high-minded, principled, exemplary; More
      archaic
      (especially of a woman) chaste.

2. Sandy

October 20, 2015 at 9:54 pm

Tiwa Honey, don’t put yourself under so much pressure. Wait to get your body back before you start wearing cropped tops and tight skirts. You’re beautiful anyway. Take it easy

• ATL's finest

October 21, 2015 at 1:01 am

@ Sandy U should be ashamed for that comment. He can’t speak English buy he can buy ur entire generation plus U without breaking a bank how about that??? And these goes out to U & others thatcome up here correcting grammatical errors/typographical errors or trying to be messy as if this is an English class or some type of Thesis paper is due with a Citation & MLA/Chicago format is due on it. #BYEFELICIA# let him right it in broken English even in Yoruba we will all READ it.

• ATL's finest

October 21, 2015 at 1:03 am

@ Sandy my bad & I apologize!! My comment isn’t for u lol its for Bee or Bae.. I don’t know what I clicked on lol

• T

October 21, 2015 at 8:52 am

@Sandy, learn to mind your business…it will do you a lot of good, Tiwa does not need your advice.

3. Bee

October 20, 2015 at 9:58 pm

Tuface that can’t speak English, is writing a book. Ok o,pls all I need to read about is what he told all does women, dat all 3 were carry kids for him, around the same time.

• itk

October 20, 2015 at 10:19 pm

like you can speak English. baby mama like you!

• Eni

October 21, 2015 at 9:40 am

Baby mama is now an insult? lol. Some of you think a woman must marry. But no, some women just want to have their kids and be happy, man or no man.

• Anon

October 20, 2015 at 10:27 pm

Pot calling kettle black. Please re-read the dross you typed. So many errors.

• Jay

October 20, 2015 at 11:28 pm

Professor of English Language. You have the audacity to insult someone else when you can’t even spell a word as basic as those to save your life. Your grammar is terrible. In future, work on your own inadequacy before pointing out someone else’s. Good Lord.

• Shake N Bake N Popeyes

October 21, 2015 at 12:32 am

You’re wrong! When “writing” a book e.g autobiography, english is not required (save for academic books),all you need to do is; hire a professional writer, dictate (topic,Ideas,facts,events etc.) to him/her ,throw in a great publisher and some marketing……you’re on your way to becoming the next “Lagos Island Best Seller.”…..Lobatan!

• T

October 21, 2015 at 8:56 am

@Bee…its ‘those’ not ‘does’, it’s funny how someone that can’t even spell correctly like you has something to say about Tuface’s English, you just wanted to make a comment right?

• Tari

October 21, 2015 at 10:11 am

That myth that Tuface can’t speak English has been around for too long.
      It is simply a myth not a fact (especially in recent times). I have heard him speak severally in recent times and I saw no issues with his grammar. I actually love how he breaks out in pidgin English in the middle of well constructed English. I guess it is a way of sticking the middle finger up at people like you.

• www.withtomi.com

October 21, 2015 at 2:10 pm

A biography means “an account of someone’s life written by someone else”. Au auto biography is when it’s written by oneself.
      Thank me later.

P.S: your comment isn’t very nice.

4. Tomi

October 20, 2015 at 9:59 pm

No offence, but Tiwa looks a mess in that crop top! A beautiful dress would have suited her. You should really focus on being a fab mum; relax and breathe.

5. umbrella

October 20, 2015 at 10:24 pm

Shebi you people were laughing at Tiwa last week for wearing spanx under her Forte oil uniform ? Ehen, she don commot am to show una say spanx or not…belle don flat…..hehehe

• ATL's finest

October 21, 2015 at 1:06 am

Lol abi.. Who dress Tiwa! She want make I collect my Kerekere love back.. Biko relax with the body first before d crop top

6. aikay

October 20, 2015 at 10:33 pm

Tiwa looks pregnant again and I think she really is. Afterall that was how mercy johnson’s preggers rumour started and people said it was too early.

7. chi-e-z

October 20, 2015 at 11:09 pm

Wow Tiwa looks so great and wow she has boobs now. pregnancy is awesome 😀 and Annie always looks drop-dead gorgeous. Can’t wait to get the book hope it’ll be available on Amazon-US.

8. kemi

October 20, 2015 at 11:09 pm

Tiwa why on earth will you wear a cropped top! Goodness! You need to chill a bit to get your body back sweety! Please relax o

9. ...

October 20, 2015 at 11:33 pm

It’s a biography not an autobiography Aunty.

10. Rola

October 20, 2015 at 11:46 pm

not only do i see black tummy, i also see stretch marks.. A simple white peplum top and black pencil skirt with killer heels would have done the trick Tiwa!

• mee

October 21, 2015 at 12:43 am

And what is wrong with ‘black tummy’?..is she not a dark skinned lady?…I was tempted to insult u but I won’t bring myself to that level…

• Ann

October 21, 2015 at 5:47 am

Nicely said.

• zee

October 21, 2015 at 8:43 am

I think she meant black preg tum
      ..its normal..

• Empress

October 21, 2015 at 10:17 am

Take it easy,hian..how did u see the stretch mark..smh

11. Dee one

October 21, 2015 at 1:48 am

BN that is Olivia and not Isabella….

12. Californiabawlar

October 21, 2015 at 2:56 am

In honor of Tubaba himself, make una enjoy this awesome mix of some of his best songs….xoxo.

I think after Backstreet Boys as teenager, Tuface is my second experience of me being a die-hard fan of any musician and his music. Even when he was busy spraying all the women in Lagos with belle, I just kept quiet, if anyone asked for my opinion, I will just be looking like mumu, lols. In fact I like him so much, I have accepted Annie (someone I would have codedly judged for latching on to a man-whore…hehehe), but mbanu, I love Tuface so I have to accept his wife like that. To imagine that I was a hater after his split from the Plantashun Boys.
    Abeg enjoy the music…one love to my fellow Tuface fans.

• whocares

October 21, 2015 at 9:43 am

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Spraying them with belle killed me.

• Tari

October 21, 2015 at 10:42 pm

You stole my thoughts.
      I am sure there is no new info in that book of his but I am going to buy a copy and stick it in my library.

13. thirdeyed

October 21, 2015 at 5:30 am

Some ladies are soooooo superficial in their thought processes, pretending and behaving as if they dont visits the loo. Always looking for whats wrong in people’s life as if their life is perfect. Whats wrong with a black tummy? Is she you? Tiwa puts on what she likes not what YOU likes. You want her to dress better? Let her employ you as her stylist, shikena!

Before i digress (BIG)
    my tubaba, i am itching to get that book. Congrats on the book launch. And anniebaby look frosh and flawless

• PRECIOUS

October 26, 2015 at 11:13 am

u are right dear most ladies are dawn fake. u sabi speak English and dress well naa him u get time to dey vommit rubbish for mouth, y not go out there and search for good job

14. temz

October 21, 2015 at 5:31 am

Tiwa is obviously wearing a spanx or a shaping underwear!! cant you guys see how black the underskin is?

Madam biko dont pressure yourself! take your time, its a race. Look at Annie now, everything takes time.

15. temz

October 21, 2015 at 5:38 am

Madam biko dont pressure yourself! take your time, its not a race. Look at Annie now, everything takes time

16. Deolu

October 21, 2015 at 5:49 am

That is Olivia not Isabelle…abi.?

17. Nech

October 21, 2015 at 8:57 am

Pls,leave Tiwa alone…losing baby fat nd regaining self esteem in ur body ain’t easy at all…leave d queen alone.

• Tari

October 21, 2015 at 10:13 am

Why should baby fat affect any sane mother’s self esteem?
      When will women stop shaming themselves over the natural blessing of childbirth?

18. Ada

October 21, 2015 at 9:25 am

Bellanaija even me I know say the pikin name na Olivia! Step-up your game osiso!

19. beauty

October 21, 2015 at 9:28 am

I don’t get Tiwa’s look also her eye makeup makes her face look tired… Babe needs to breathe. Anne is beautiful, always has.

20. chi

October 21, 2015 at 11:16 am

Annie looks gorgeous!! I love her hair. Where does she stock her hair pieces in Lagos? If anyone knows, please do tell!. Thanks.

Annie, you have found a winner in your stylist. Stick to him. He is doing a good job.

21. mee

October 21, 2015 at 1:43 pm

women put sooo much pressure on themselves. Tiwa has tried with her weight but the crop top was absolutely unnecessary because she looks like shes trying too hard to belong to team snapback.

22. maamek

October 21, 2015 at 3:12 pm

@Rola will you be kind enough to show us your tummy?

23. Mabel

October 21, 2015 at 11:24 pm

I always said Annie was one of Nollywood’s understated beauties, gorge woman. Is Tiwa wearing a piece from the Serena Williams collection? Hot mamas

24. Aanuolutomiwa

October 22, 2015 at 4:50 pm

wats ur business with Tiwa naw, i wish i can even have her stature and u re dere insulting, lets see wat u look lyk naw…………