News

Diezani Corruption Investigations: Kola Aluko May be Extradited to UK

BellaNaija.com

Kola Aluko

Kola Aluko

According to Punch, there were “strong indications” on Wednesday that Switzerland might extradite Nigerian oil baron, Kola Aluko, to the United Kingdom, as part of investigations into the money laundering/bribery and corruption allegations levelled against Diezani Alison-Madueke.

The Office of the Attorney General of Switzerland is said to have confirmed the development via e-mail, stating that the UK had sought for mutual legal assistance from its country.

A top security official in the UK is said to have told newsmen, “There are strong links between the former oil minister and Aluko. Extradition is not out of question.”

The report further states “Aluko is an associate of Alison-Madueke, who was arrested in the UK last week for alleged bribery and money laundering.”

1. Wale

October 8, 2015 at 9:39 am

WHY IS DEZENI STILL THE PRESIDENT OF OPEC? She is no longer our minister of petroleum and worse still, she is being investigated for financial crimes. Did we miss something here or was this just an oversight by the Buhari administration?

• Anon

October 8, 2015 at 11:50 am

She wasn’t at the meeting held in the summer and she won’t be at the next one which will hold in December. You can draw your conclusions from there. Tee hee!

• Damilola

October 8, 2015 at 1:55 pm

Hmmm, this is my friend’s uncle. I guess, we won’t be friends anymore. Sorry, JB your uncle has to go to jail, I don’t supports awon ole . I’m smiling sheepishly. I love this new approach of investigating criminals that is sucking that country dry. Who’s next? This war on corrupt position held leaders is about to be interesting. I’m enjoying the show, I ain’t switching to another channel

2. Ada Nnewi

October 8, 2015 at 10:00 am

Yay!!!!!!!! Can they also prosecute him, find him guilty and lock him up there for at least 20 years after seizing all his assets….I have no words to describe his own kind of human being…

3. Missappleberry

October 8, 2015 at 10:01 am

I really don’t care who they extradite to help investigate this Diezani’s case. If they need me or even my father, i will extradite both of us just to help them bring this woman to justice. Politicians need to start understanding that they can’t just steal money and get all the high life at the expense of the masses! Enough is enough!

• Sade

October 8, 2015 at 11:31 am

Lmao @ extradite you and your father. Please come and be going.

4. me 2 you

October 8, 2015 at 11:17 am

I agree, try them their but let them do time in Nigeria. Harsh environment

5. southernbelle

October 8, 2015 at 11:47 am

Please all benefactors should also be extradited oh all those side chicks that wanted to die on his head should also be on the same flight. Smh repercussions of greed? =Shame!!!!!!!

• Ada Nnewi

October 8, 2015 at 12:58 pm

plus naomi campbell sef…

• Anon

October 8, 2015 at 2:08 pm

Can’t touch that. She’s Naomi.

• Arin

October 9, 2015 at 7:17 am

Hahahahahhaahhha ADA!! Hahahhaa

6. ATL's finest

October 8, 2015 at 12:08 pm

In fact, hire me to help U fetch all her gang/team for U.. Take them all we will be GREAT without them.

7. word

October 8, 2015 at 12:33 pm

2 problems Deziani had: greed and greed…for wealth and for dt thing inbetween a man’s legs respectively. When a woman uses her cookie jar to think this is wot happens to her.

8. AW

October 8, 2015 at 12:43 pm

If you know say you follow chop, prepare your passport and pack ya bag. Let them not take you by surprise. Be prepared no be curse! A word is enough for the wise!?

9. Niola

October 8, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Ahh so this is the Kola Aluko.. hehehe heard about 4 weeks ago, you were partying with Diddy and Jay z, on Nigeria’s yacht , cant call it yours since it was our money you must have used to purchase it. ………chai see our inheritance and children’s inheritance being blown away! The is just pure greed, I don’t understand how humans can be so sinister honestly….My God when I come across my ‘clean’ money, please let me compassionate to others and not be overcome by covetousness and greed.

10. Ada

October 8, 2015 at 12:59 pm

I know what am about to say is not right but I do think about it all the time. These politicians that have looted so much money biko can I not meet one of you? All I need is obele N1 million naira only as security to chase other things. I won’t ask for more, I won’t contact you again, I won’t even mention your name publicly, it will be like we never even met.
    Having trillions all to yourself, money you can never hope to finish spending is greed, afo ga-eto gi. Spread the love obele

11. Idomagirl

October 8, 2015 at 1:02 pm

Please extradite him, extradite all of them.

12. Omoluabi

October 8, 2015 at 1:18 pm

He may be extradited? E ya! Wor a prerri! I don’t mind now, Abi? I really don’t mind. I wish he’ll be dragged jare. And I hope the plane that hurls you to Jand is that one that conjures rain from its roof!

• Mz Socially Awkward...

October 8, 2015 at 1:41 pm

Honestly, in that instant of watching drops of water steadily dripping from the roof while you’re cruising at over 40,000 feet in the air, maybe that’s when the sudden realization dawns that all of those stolen billions can’t do a single thing to guarantee your mortality by even a second and real remorse/repentance just might set in….

13. mabel

October 8, 2015 at 2:15 pm

Please what is the difference between these robbers and those terrorists that they put in prison at G bay? People die from both atrocities nau. Would it be so wrong to put these looters there too? I won’t mind one bit. Obama please think about helping Nigeria in this small way. Just make me happy.

14. lol

October 8, 2015 at 2:21 pm

Never been so happy to be a Nigerian.
    I was wondering why buhari was visiting all these presidents and prime ministers!

15. Felinda

October 8, 2015 at 3:44 pm

Any time some one steals money the illegal (money laundering, drugs etc) YOU CAN EASILY STELL BY THE WAY THEY FLAUNT THEIR STOLEN WEALTH.

Even a blind bat coulda told you this guy Kola and also the other ugly one who dated Porsha Stewart – whatever the fuck his name is) are nothing but high level 419ers living in stolen wealth. Look at Diezanis sons, fat obesed and cursed from beginning and will amount to nothing in life not even with the billions.

all politicians who steal nations wealth, drug dealers, money launderers, their children and grand children are cursed – 77 x 7 generations. If you dont believe me just sit and ponder on what i have said and think about most of these kind of children and off springs of those thieves and see their lives. Flashy on but you can tell they have empty souls. One of the billionaires i admire the most in this world is Bill Gates. I will forever respect that man – hard working wealthy philanthropist and yet always unassuming and humble.

How anyone can lay with this ugly stout lil man beats me – but then again when it comes to money women are blind. You can be ugly as fck and they will still fck you.

NOAMI CAMBLELL IS KNOWN TO HELP MOST AFRICAN 419ERS WITH STOLEN WEALTH SPEND THEIR MONEY .She is beautiful yes, but very cursed.

TO ALL POLITICIANS (OR MONEY LAUNDERERS, 419ERS) SO FAR AS YOU HAVE DECIDED TO EARN MONEY BY STEALING FROM THE POOR, YOU ARE FOREVER CURSED YOU AND YOUR 100 GENERATIONS AFTER YOU. Anytime a poor person dies, or sheds a tear cos of struggle for simple things they government should have afforded them you are cursed..

I know one of these political kids personally and she is a testimony to this curse. She and her whole family keep going to TB Joshua at least 6 times a year, (they know the man personally too) in hopes all their troubles will end, but it never ends.

• Mk0

October 12, 2015 at 9:58 pm

Bill Gates is not our friend.. If he could make our children sterile he would

16. Jagbajantis

October 8, 2015 at 4:38 pm

Cannibals, these lot are. Cannibals of our commonwealth.

The word “Cannibal” is an anagram of Cabal and “nni”.

“Nni” is an Igbo word for food, chow, grub.

Go figure.

• Manny

October 9, 2015 at 1:53 am

This your amalgamation is unalloyed *in patrick obahiagbon’s voice*

17. Yemi

October 8, 2015 at 6:31 pm

After watching this video, I really dont think the West (USA OR UK Goverment ) should be criticizing nigerian 419ers and money launderers. See pot kettle calling pot black (or vice versa 🙂 )

youtube.com/watch?v=bKwO1onXAaI

EVERY HUMAN BEING ON THIS PLANET IF THEY CAN NEEDS TO WATCH THIS VIDEO. WE AR E TOTALLY FKED BY THE ZIONIST .

• Mk0

October 12, 2015 at 10:14 pm

We “AFRICA SHOULD BE A COUNTRY” have everything we need to defend ourselves: 1 Billion Brains; 100 Million Sleeper Cells in America’s, Europe, Caribbean, Asia; Natural Energy to Power our natural Resources for the development of Africa; FREE basic internet so every child has got access to Education + technology that will develop the now generation of african innovators in all the sector such as health, defence, science, food, agriculture, legal etc ; the FREE Access will not only enable People in villages to provide services or trade remotely but will greatly boost productivity and improve the inter africa trade from the poor 13% to a more acceptable 50% which could actually lift Africa out of Poverty… Their is only 1 missing ingredient that can help us bring this vision to fruition: UNITY

18. Nastygal

October 8, 2015 at 9:45 pm

Clap clap clap for President Buhari. Slowly and surely all fowl (butts) lol shall open! Let them start remitting stolen funds to the hardworking youth in Nigeria for innovative startups. No more stealing our oil and using it to do sari for Naomi Campbell.

19. Ms A

October 9, 2015 at 2:09 am

What pains me about this Kola is his wife. Sometimes I ask God how he does things and why good women with clean souls find themselves with horrible men. His wife is a good woman. A God fearing GOOD woman. This life!

20. ti

October 9, 2015 at 8:05 am

To think dt I used to see all dis rich people in “style” magazine & admire dem,God help me,lesson learnt,I won’t admire all dem rich pole,cos of their ill gotten wealth,kola aluko,you need to see d way wealth is flaunted at polo club ikoyi,saw him & his ilks dere popping d most expensive bottles, dt reminds me Efcc must be drafted to all dis clubs o,quilox& d rest,b undercover& snitch anyone spending millions on bottles, I bet dt would remind dem not to steal our money