Music

Nigeria at 55: Listen to 2Face Idibia’s Version of the National Anthem

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

unnamed

2Face Idibia has released his special rendition of the Nigeria’s national anthem just in time for the celebration of Nigeria’s 55th Independence anniversary.

The song was produced by Bol ji Beatz.

Listen to it below.

1. temi

October 1, 2015 at 6:47 am

Nice!

2. mulikat

October 1, 2015 at 7:10 am

Nigeria is 55y,no light,no gud road,no security,no job for yougths,no peace in north-eastern,only wide and big corrupption,we read everyday,billions of dollars not naira,milk away by our leaders,nothing happen,poor man steal 10.k he get 10 prison terms.what 55 ys,to talk about, backward nation on earth,wicked and wroung place to come from,tell me what to write of ,in this 55ys, only nation on earth,with oil,more than 80%population are poor live under 1 dollar per day, when u go to petrol station no fuel…e.t.c.abeg forget that 55y.

• Ocean Beauty

October 1, 2015 at 9:14 am

Let me use pidgin English so you go understand me well.
      E clear say you suppose start your own act of patriotism by enrolling in any adult education center wey near you pass.
      This you English no dey let person think straight

• seyi

October 1, 2015 at 6:16 pm

thats a really terrible way to describe a developing nation …. u really need to take a chill pill men shiii

3. sama

October 1, 2015 at 7:44 am

Like truly do we really love Naija? Are there real patriotic Nigerians? How many of us are willing to serve her for no gains? Are we able to set aside our differences and chase after National interest? Happy independence day my people, as you celebrate the day, think deep..God bless!

4. T

October 1, 2015 at 8:18 am

I like

5. jeizyp

October 1, 2015 at 8:29 am

Wow.. I love dis song, peace and unity Indeed. Thanks 2baba

6. Iproject

October 1, 2015 at 8:38 am

2baba is a legend any day any time ,,,,,,,,Nice one

7. Moi

October 1, 2015 at 8:45 am

I love 2Face, he’s one of the few you cajbtrust to alwaysvdeliver music with a content, turn music into both an art and a science.
    But I think I love my country more and that means that

8. Joshua A

October 1, 2015 at 9:05 am

Makes extra sense…

9. x

October 2, 2015 at 2:19 am

am i the only person who imagined Tuface holding a jotter with the list of the Nigerian states??

• ATL's finest

October 3, 2015 at 5:39 am

Hahjaha @ X u killed me abi… I was listen properly to see if he will skip any then I remembered his got the list in his hands lol.. Nice song tho

10. Prince Cupid

October 6, 2015 at 11:42 pm

I love it… pretty awesome and true love for our mother land!!! Kudos