News

Bonang Matheba and Darey Art-Alade announced as Hosts of The Future Awards Africa 2015

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Bonang-Matheba-Darey-Art-Alade-BellaNaija-The-Future-Awards-Africa

The hosts for The Future Awards Africa 2015, set to hold on Sunday 6th December, have been announced.

South African media personality Bonang Matheba will take the stage with Nigerian music star Darey Art Alade as they host the 10th anniversary of TFAA.

Darey returns as a host after first hosting in 2009.

According to the TFAA brand, the hosts represent the best of young Africans from across the continent, and will be presenting the 10th year celebrations of TFAA in grand style.

1. Mo81

November 30, 2015 at 9:47 am

Correct, i think Dare is one of d best hosts around, I prefer this even to his singing.

2. jess

November 30, 2015 at 10:43 am

I agree, he is one of the best we have in Nigeria.

3. moi

November 30, 2015 at 11:04 am

Darey fire!!! I hope he will perform Pray for me. Looooove that song plus he never disappointments with putting up a show.

• Missy J

November 30, 2015 at 11:47 am

As in eh!!! That song ‘Pray for me’ is the Nigerian version of ‘Hello’ in my school. Every body sings that song, everybody wants to cover it.. I love it and I like that it is a massive tune after (Darey) being away from the industry.

4. Leila

November 30, 2015 at 1:35 pm

Bonang continue to serenate the slayers with your talent n purpose. Wave the flag higher n higher so proud of you MAMA

5. Tracy