Music

Céline, Chanel, Louboutins & Cupcakes – Here’s How DJ Cuppy Spent Her Birthday!

BellaNaija.com

DJ CuppyIfe Otedola is now 23 years old! The NYU Masters student flew from New York to London to spend her special day, with her comfy Uggs and pink Céline phantom bag in crocodile pattern in tow.DJ Cuppy Birthday 3

Here all the gifts in her London apartment – we spot Christian Louboutins, Chanel, pink roses, balloons amongst other … what more could a girl ask for?!DJ Cuppy Birthday 2

Now the creative cakes, and of course, cupcakes!DJ Cuppy Birthday 4 DJ Cuppy Birthday 1

Happy Birthday Cuppy!!!

1. Chaiii

November 11, 2015 at 10:29 pm

When your father is Otedola. How many ‘Djs’ can afford this?

2. Anon

November 11, 2015 at 10:36 pm

Hermes…

Happy Birthday to her.

• Marc Francis of Chelsea

November 12, 2015 at 1:37 am

I just love the subtle “I’m really not trying to show off” way it’s placed on the couch.

3. Smh

November 11, 2015 at 10:39 pm

Been waiting for BN to post this. You guys couldn’t resist lol… Please let’s stop this habit of lusting over materialistic things. Why are you listing her presents? Aren’t the pictures self explanatory????
    Happy Birthday Cuppy o jare

• ATL's finest

November 12, 2015 at 12:07 am

@ Smh God bless U. I commented on Annie’s channel purse taken off the eating table while others are there with her. Someone called me a hater smh. I just wish Some Nigerians will see these items as necessity and not a Luxury.. If they ain’t tapping, they are drooling. One thing I know, I have been earning my $$$ since I was 19yrs old & all over these don’t mean a thing. One day U have it all & d next day, U don’t. Well I’m thankful for my kind of reasoning, life & items.. Happy birthday DJ

• Corolla

November 12, 2015 at 2:39 am

So ridiculous how BN has become so fixated on material asset. But then they are just giving the audience what they desire #viciouscircle.

4. Precious

November 11, 2015 at 10:55 pm

She’s just 23? Wow! This means the ages of our beauty queens should not be doubted again oh! One can look matured at 23.

5. aikay

November 12, 2015 at 12:28 am

@smh, I don’t see what is materialistic or expensive about her presents abeg, Davido bought a car for his bday and everyone was hailing him, cuppy had just these cakes to celebrate with and you are screaming extravagance, MTCHEWWWWWWWW. Cuppy is really a well brought up girl and she has surprised most of us haters who are looking for reasons to brand her as a spoilt brat. She has managed to stay grounded and focused all these yrs and we have come to love her over time. HBD DIVA!!!!!!

• Chuckleberry

November 12, 2015 at 7:12 am

Hmmmm…………

6. SugaMama

November 12, 2015 at 1:19 am

“with her comfy Uggs and pink Celine phantom bag in crocodile pattern in tow”
    “we spot Christian Louboutins, Chanel ….”

REALLY?! REALLY BN?!

I’m not saying don’t post about her or celebrities, but please at least try to add some substance to what you are posting please. It’s a little insulting to your readers to post such (I don’t even know what to call it) emptiness.

Tut tut. If you like, don’t post my comment, I see you.

7. Asin

November 12, 2015 at 4:38 am

Only 23 . Wow. The other day bn posted some girl who turned 30 and looked 40. Looking older is great in your teens but not after that . Yall need to calm down and relax.

8. Caligula

November 12, 2015 at 8:24 am

She’s just all over the place, all in a bid to be popular by any means. She’s only well known because BN constantly shoves her down our throats and yaps about her daddy’s money. Yeah it’s ANNOYING

• Vivi_thoughts

November 12, 2015 at 5:41 pm

I’m getting the Kardashian vibe from her whole family, …..

9. Mz Titilitious

November 12, 2015 at 9:11 am

23? Hhmmmm

10. Kemi

November 12, 2015 at 9:17 am

ah! i used to like Cuppy but am irritated because of this post.

so cake and balloons and open presents has become ghen ghen abi?

nawa !!!!! THIS LIFE IS VAIN. your mates like Davido are buying cars . you are showing me cake , CAKE! and this is shakara abi ?

This proves that this girl became popular because of her father’s name. i don’t care what people say.

• Rafaella

November 12, 2015 at 9:30 am

“This proves that this girl became popular because of her father’s name.”

Is it her fault that she is Femi Otedola’s daughter? No
      Did she tell God to put her inside Nana Otedola’s womb? No.

You were expecting to see cars right? If she buys car(s) now, you will be the first to bash her saying she is spending her father’s money extravagantly. Now she is showing cakes, you are complaining.
      Haba! Aunty chill biko.

11. Olofofo

November 12, 2015 at 9:44 am

Comfy Uggs Bella? Are you wearing the uggs with her? How do you know its comfy? Tired of all these your make no sense highlights. Happy birthday Cuppy. Was proud to watch you on DVF…

• Adelaide

November 14, 2015 at 12:59 pm

Technically, Uggs are supposed to be comfy

12. Smh

November 12, 2015 at 11:44 am

Lmaoo. Your comprehension skills are too poor. Pele o cuppy’s bestie.
    My comment was directed at BN. I have no problem with her or her gifts, it’s the blog that’s listing every single designer item she received and wore that I called out. You’re dismissed.

13. Daisy

November 12, 2015 at 1:05 pm

BN has been spending too much time on Instagram. Senseless captions,photos bla bla bla. Smh

14. Corolla

November 12, 2015 at 1:23 pm

I have followed BN from the beginning, and it is just so so sad that this is what the blog has turned to. Irrelevant stories, tacky headlines, corny writing, and badly written sentences.

15. Duchess Maria

November 12, 2015 at 3:14 pm

looool, nobody forced you guys to click o. Or to be reading BN if you don’t like “how it has gone downhill”. Abegi, save the sanctimonious stories.

Happy birthday Cuppy. Lovely gifts, must really be nice to roll in luxury at such a young age.

• TAM

November 12, 2015 at 4:03 pm

its obvious what feeds your shallow mind…….:(

• Duchess Maria

November 12, 2015 at 4:56 pm

And you drew this conclusion because I appreciate Cuppy’s gifts? Girl bye.

November 12, 2015 at 8:17 pm

Your shallowness can be sniffed 20 miles away. “must be nice to ROLL in such luxury at a young age” SMH!

16. SWAGG1

November 13, 2015 at 12:08 am

Girls, stop spending the money you dad no longer have. We know for a fact that he is now broke and seeking financiers /loan to fund his various projects. I know you are trying to shows that all is well financially on the home front, but we know its not so.Be pragmatic in your spending cuz your dad needs the money for rainy day.