Music

Kcee surprises Mum with a brand new SUV as her Birthday Gift

BellaNaija.com

Kcee Mum SUV
Mums are the best! Superstar musician Kcee has just surprised his mother with a brand new Toyota Prado SUV as her birthday gift.

He shared this message on Instagram;

My sweet mother , if I have my way I can buy the whole world for you just to let you know you are more than an angel to me . Thanks for believing in me when nobody did , I sincerely appreciate your tender mother care and support to my career. Once again happy birthday to you . St. Dom the captain is bringing your new whip to your house right now . HBD mama KCEE LIMPOPO #ebaeno

Lovely! Great mums should be appreciated.

Photo Credit: Instagram – iam_kcee

1. ATL's finest

November 18, 2015 at 4:52 pm

Awwww how sweet! HBD Ma & Great job Kcee. Well all need to be appreciative to our parents its not easy.

2. Jolie Bebe

November 18, 2015 at 4:53 pm

May all “deserving” mothers enjoy the fruits of their labors on their children in Jesus name. Congratulations Mummy Kcee and happy birthday!

3. Olofofo

November 18, 2015 at 4:56 pm

Happy birthday ma,
    What a nice car! Its a good thing that your son chose to celebrate you on instagram this way. My only problem is why he had to post the message with the car he got you. Please advise your son ma. Nigeria or the world is no more the way it used to be. There are robbers, kidnappers and bad belle people lurking around everywhere waiting for the next person to devour based on their show off on social media. A word is enough for the wise. Do have a nice bday ma!

4. PARK!!

November 18, 2015 at 6:49 pm

PARK!! Baby pull over….Ahhh Baby Pullover♫
    Inner Light, baby pullover…Ahhh Baby Pullover♫
    Show me ya partikola baby pullover…Ahhh Baby Pullover!♫

Happy Birthday Mama K-Cee!!

5. Amh

November 18, 2015 at 9:58 pm

Thats sweet. Hbd kcee mum.

6. Rose

November 19, 2015 at 10:03 am

@olofofo, ur name speaks well for you already. You just had to to go there right?.Celebrities all over the world announce frm time to time special gifts for or from their loved ones to their fans Robbers and kidnappers have always been regardless of any form of wealth display. please let kcee breathe. If he doesn’t do this, you will still find another thing to complain about. if this act encourages others like me to work harder( especially considering his background) towards gifting my parents with luxury gifts when i can afford it,then he'”s sure scored a good point here.

7. sani

November 19, 2015 at 1:10 pm

you done well kcee that is the way God said we should treat our mother thanks for a job well done God bless mama.

8. zeal

November 19, 2015 at 1:30 pm

that is one of the reasons why we we hustle, so as to give them (and even more) what they gave to us. Happy Birthday Mama!

9. ICANTDEAL

November 20, 2015 at 7:07 am

This is nice of him but please does his mom have an instagram account to see this post or am I missing the point?