Relationships

Maje Ayida can’t stop gushing about Wife Toke Makinwa on her Birthday | Read his 2nd Message

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Maje Ayida

Fitness expert Maje Ayida is so in love with his wife Toke Makinwa and can’t stop gushing about her as she celebrates her birthday today.

He shared a sweet message earlier in the day (click here) and a few hours ago he shared another sweet message where he let fans in on an intimate memory the two of them share.

He posted a photo of them sharing a kiss and wrote:

@tokemakinwa you may not remember this picture, but there’s more to it than just a kiss. This was at my first ever event for Eden, we were launching the Puma store at the palms. I was basically freaking out the entire time, worried about the event. We had the Minister of Sport come officially open the store, this kind of pressure was new to me, I looked calm but inside I was a mess. Then you showed up, and suddenly nothing else mattered. You brought a peace to me that evening that could only be from God #blessed#happybirthday

1. Steph

November 3, 2015 at 7:50 pm

He’s doing the most. Why wait on her birthday to pour out all this love and affection? Any way, I wish them the best.

• Sawyer

November 4, 2015 at 3:18 am

Eff boy 101.
      Trying extra hard with all the sweet talk. It sounds so forced and not genuine. And he’s trying to act like he has some kind of career going on for him. We know your type Maje, apathetic. You only show remorse when you’re caught but it’s only because you got caught.
      Maje, I repeat, if Toke came home pregnant for Davido (for example), would you take her back??? Tell us oh!!!

2. dips

November 3, 2015 at 7:51 pm

LOL. Igbayi laaro!!

3. Blondie

November 3, 2015 at 7:52 pm

And Dude had to wait till today to woe her in public…Shey he didn’t have dz memories when he was climbing the other lady UNPROTECTED ni.. Some men are very funny.

4. Tgirl

November 3, 2015 at 7:53 pm

Maje the maje!!! We get it you love your wife…..but aunty toke iyaf moved on….isoright ….concentrate on your baby mama✌?️

• jide

November 3, 2015 at 8:26 pm

Is this what you guys call LOVE nowaDays? Smh.

5. Leah

November 3, 2015 at 8:00 pm

Toke : Bae would you like to have the best Monica Lewinsky you’ve ever had since your last trip to Calabar ?
    Maje : Tokster, you know I love me some lewinsky and get it from which ever one of you is available.
    Toke : Ngwa take this and type it on your IG and you can consider that salad of yours properly tossed as well.
    Maje : Ngwa hand me that phone and get down on your knees…

6. Jonz

November 3, 2015 at 8:00 pm

Mehhhhhnnnnn

7. Men=paradox

November 3, 2015 at 8:01 pm

All of a sudden, dis love is entering him on her birthday. He wasn’t thinking of all these when he humiliated her publicly. Anyway, it’s either this is publicity stunt or his senses are finally cooperating. Toke is not a saint either but dang it, this is one messed relationship.

8. Anonymous

November 3, 2015 at 8:10 pm

*sigh*…Maje this ship has sailed. Just give up

9. Bukky

November 3, 2015 at 8:14 pm

Oya e gan o maje

10. Dolapo

November 3, 2015 at 8:21 pm

This guy is pathetic sha! The height of insincerity!!!! Seriously who does this? I hope Toke isn’t foolish enough to fall for all this crap. Why seek unnecessary attention? Cheap attention seeker. Latching onto the babe at all cost, perpetually looking for where the grass is greener, shiooorr.

• Gift

November 3, 2015 at 8:42 pm

Or maybe you are too foolish to realize that Toke never left him in the first place and all this is most likely her idea for more attention.

11. selina

November 3, 2015 at 8:35 pm

all you are such dummies falling for it
    Its like they are dangling carrrots in front of you rabbits

• Sawyer

November 4, 2015 at 3:21 am

To @selina, @gift and the rest of you desperately hoping for a super story to make your boring lives worthwhile, Toke IS DONE with Maje for now.
      We don’t know what may happen later but she hasn’t let him move back in so stop killing yourselves over twists and turns.

12. Ann1

November 3, 2015 at 8:44 pm

Still doesn’t change the fact that he cheated on her, hit his mistress pregnant and even flew her abroad to have the baby. Mcheeeeeeeewww. Time that’s your husband, do whatever you want to do, it’s non of my business how y’all end up anyway.

13. Paul Babalola

November 3, 2015 at 8:51 pm

Toke loves Maje, typical frustrated Nigerian women giving foolish advise for Toke to dump Maje. Maje has owned up to his mistake and Toke has gladly forgiven him. Go and mind your business, you, that your husband can even sleep sleep with an Ebola patient unprotected, yet you forgive him, why musnt Toke forgive. Hypocrite women, in Africa, its a man’s world. Nothing like feminism .

• cindy

November 3, 2015 at 11:07 pm

BNers please don’t waste precious mb on Paul Babalola’s comment. He’s a frustrated married man.

• Ada Ada

November 4, 2015 at 8:41 am

Are you for real Mr?

• bayowa

November 4, 2015 at 10:40 am

BN! please give us a “hate”” botton”” for people like this

14. Jennyokris

November 3, 2015 at 8:53 pm

All I gotta say is TALK is CHEAP

15. Yep

November 3, 2015 at 9:01 pm

BN is going to milk this for all it’s worth, hehehe

16. tish

November 3, 2015 at 9:04 pm

Eish! Like say man be God o, we for don finish. Person no dey make mistakes again? What if, just what if he is genuinely sorry? Is he supposed to stop living? Shouldn’t he move on? Shouldn’t they all? Haba! The only person that has a right to rant is Toke, let her do what she feels is best for her. Leave them the hell alone, let them express themselves the way they want! Happy birthday Tokstarr!

17. cyclone

November 3, 2015 at 9:27 pm

I can’t believe I fell for this crap earlier

18. Hian

November 3, 2015 at 9:31 pm

Toke be like ..: maje you humiliated me publicly…. You have to shower love to me … On my birthday, I would form madam hard to get don’t worry it’s all strategy ……every blog for naija go carry the gist …. My fans would beg me to come back to you …: by the end of December I would start dropping hints on my ig and start preaching about forgiveness ..:: early January I would post a picture with you …. But as of right now let’s keep low profile ..:: let them see that you are sorry ! Hian back to my chemistry homework ✌?️✌?✌?

• Mz Titilitious

November 4, 2015 at 9:41 am

On Point!

19. Someone cute

November 3, 2015 at 9:40 pm

I’m only here to read comments………

20. Ebere

November 3, 2015 at 9:45 pm

“Eye Service”…………….Mtchew……

21. ATL's finest

November 3, 2015 at 10:02 pm

See HEAVY GOBE smh.. Foolish at its peek!

22. TheRealist

November 3, 2015 at 10:43 pm

At least Robin Thicke could sing… this here is just embarrassing.

23. YeyeDeySmell

November 3, 2015 at 11:15 pm

LMAO..All stunts and shows. This Babe is still with her husband. Well I don’t blame her for playing y’all though. Never for once did she claim otherwise, people only assumed and drew up conclusion from her IG pics/captions. **Toke snaps in front of a new door** Toke post about starting over**…I’m sure Dude didn’t even sleep on the couch for once as punishment. Anyways Madam Michael Jackson garner that attention as best as u can. Salute!

24. Wahala dey

November 3, 2015 at 11:39 pm

Chai! Chai! Anita, see your life! See as Maje dey embarrase you for Twitter and BellaNaija.

Where are those people crying that Anita is Maje’s love of his life? Girls will never learn. Some will still have affairs and get pregnant for married men thinking he’ll leave his wife for them. Women, borrow sense if you no get

Toke, na you dey wear the shoe. If you get mind like Annie Idibia, carry go.

• Nahum

November 4, 2015 at 3:02 am

Careful, Anita dey visit this blog o. Under the pseudonym of “jide”. These girls will never learn, but you can’t blame them. The shameless way married men chase after single women is disgusting. Why won’t these side pieces deceive themselves that their own will be different? The men have zero regard for themselves or their families.

• Mz Titilitious

November 4, 2015 at 9:43 am

Very I tell u! i jt keep wondering y???

• Sawyer

November 4, 2015 at 3:24 am

AnniE idibia is a lost cause lol… But isn’t it you people that were congratulating her telling her she “won” on her wedding day?
      LOL

25. Umbrella

November 4, 2015 at 12:39 am

Choi! Maje is sooo getting some from Toke tonight….. afterall a laborer is worthy of his pay..:..carry on player!

26. fleur

November 4, 2015 at 5:53 am

People can singlehandedly make their lives utterly miserable. Referring to both Anita and Maje

27. Diesel

November 4, 2015 at 7:54 am

Being frustrated with ur spouse isn’t a good reason to get Divorced anymore than being frustrated with ur children is a good reason to put them up 4 adoption. Marriage is a life long commitment 2 love each other even on those days when u struggle to like each other. Toke be wise.

• Ada Ada

November 4, 2015 at 8:38 am

I agree with you

• Vivi

November 5, 2015 at 9:12 am

Please, make sure this is the same comment you would make if Toke showed up pregnant for another man and instagrammed on her husband’s birthday “Happy birthday to the love of my Life Maje! I made a mistake and tripped on someone else’s prick but the love you have shown me is incomparable”

28. Ada Ada

November 4, 2015 at 8:37 am

Yimu!

29. ngozi

November 4, 2015 at 9:27 am

He loves her NOW because people have grown to love her or she has more followers/her career is going well. I just think that now she’s successful, he now sees something good in her. Kinda sad. Oh well good luck to them

30. Yve

November 4, 2015 at 12:22 pm

Ya’ll shouldn’t OD on other people’s panadol oh. LMAO!

31. Dear side chick

November 4, 2015 at 4:45 pm

There is nothing love can’t overcome- if you can handle it, Toke forgive him

But my comment is to the side-chic- I am quite compassionate towards side chics, because there is always a lot more to a story than what we see on the surface.
    Sister-girl, whatever you do now and whatever happens, please define your role in all of this and let it be clear to all and sundry.

I am writing as the daughter of a side-chic; sit down with zobo for the gist.

Momma-bear had a baby for a married man and well we all know polygamy is still very acceptable in 9ja. However, momma was being nice, I guess, and didn’t establish herself as second wife- stayed in her own lane; neither lived nor went to poppa-bear’s house (except under rare circumstances) . Poppa-bear (although, i love him to bits) was eating his cake at home (with Home-wife) and still having it outside (everyone knew momma-bear, even home-wife).

Fast-forward 27years later. Home-wife passed on and children are pressuring poppa-bear to never see momma bear (living in denial, imo), so poppa-bear “hides” whenever he goes to visit momma-bear. Now momma-bear is upset- wants poppa-bear to come all out to his kids, she also wants to start visiting poppa-bear at home (cos he is getting old; needs more company and can reduce his stress since he’s d one who normally does all the visiting).
    Well, I told momma-bear, that since she never established her position in the family, she has no rights to be offended or to demand visitation rights to the house now- 27 freaking years tooooooo late- Momma, you stayed a side-chic for waaaay tooo long. Momma bear says in yoruba culture, a child seals the deal. Well, it doesn’t look that way now, does it.

So again, Anita, please don’t let another man “use” you for his pleasures, without firmly establishing your own end of the deal, and making sure it suits you well.

If na two wives he wan do- make una solve am quick- don’t stay out letting him have his cake with u- feeling fake security with “baby”

story time is over

ok bye bye

32. Jojo

November 4, 2015 at 10:58 pm

Men normally don’t express themselves this way. So I have a cynical view on all this. Whether it is him or not, free us from this stupid drama.

33. happygogirl