Music

New Music: Mosa – Femi

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

image

Music producer and singer/songwriter extraordinaire MOSA is back with a beautiful love song of the year. It is titled Femi.

The title means “love me”, or in this context, “marry me”.

1. Enterghana

November 30, 2015 at 7:26 am

Nice artwork for the track. Lemme download and give my comments in a bit!

2. Jade

November 30, 2015 at 8:08 am

Music is all about feelings and a message, this guy knows how to put in both. I cant wait to see his other songs from his upcoming album.

3. yinda

November 30, 2015 at 8:33 am

Beautiful, my new jam.

4. DONALDKOTON

December 1, 2015 at 3:18 pm

YES!!! amazing…… I feel awkward saying femi wants to marry me tho……would have preferred kemi …lol hehe

5. Liz

December 2, 2015 at 10:13 pm

Please this guy should make a version without Femi, maybe replace it with baby or love. Haba I really like the song oh but I can’t sing it out in front of my husband.

6. Gerry E

January 17, 2016 at 12:03 am

I am in love with this song,it’s the perfect song if you wanna propose to your girl(especially if your name is “Femi”). The song makes me wanna fall in love, it just takes my breathe away.

7. hannatu malum

March 16, 2016 at 12:00 am

Fell in love with it d moment I heard it…..Classic…..instant connection.The makings of a great song….was like boys 11 men and mcnight and praiz and bryson all in one….I love love love. Legends All of me suddenly took a back seat.Song is truly for all romantics.

8. moses

March 20, 2016 at 12:09 am

I wish he used Mo’-ses instead of femi.. But what a song…