Relationships

Proud Mama! Anna Ebiere Banner dedicates Baby Sophia

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Anna Banner 1

MBGN 2013 Anna Ebiere Banner dedicated her daughter Sophia in the Church yesterday.

She was joined by her family and close friends while she and her daughter looked gorgeous in their matching outfits.

In a 15 second video posted on Instagram the ex-beauty queen shows how excited she is as she dances and sings ‘I’m a mother; I’m a proud mother’.

See more photos from the dedication below.

Anna Banner 7 Anna Banner 3 Anna Banner 4 Anna Banner 5 Anna Banner 6 Anna Banner Anna Banner 2

1. kenora

November 9, 2015 at 9:17 am

She is proud of being a mum…which I think is good … for me is better to be married to a guy.. or see how serious he is b4 having a babe for him… wish her all the best in life

• Congrats Anna

November 9, 2015 at 9:50 am

Shut up my friend!

No one asked you that. Either you ocngratulate her for the baby or u keep moving.

You all have sex with your boyfriend like she did/does. Cos yours didnt turn into pregnancy doesn’t mean you are much better than her.

Many of you will even abort yours if the sex turned pregnancy, but she kept it

In the sight of God am sure she is more honourable than those of you that will abort it or have sex with bf on a daily basis and pretend as if you holy pass

hiss

• ATL's finest

November 9, 2015 at 10:17 am

Why does she have to shut up? It’s he/her Opinion U know. & yes, congrats Anna I’m happy she’s a mother. But the fact remains she’s too damm fine & smart to be a “Baby Mama” to a Jackass. Everyone is having sex with their bfs but not everyone is STUPID to be pregnant for their bf esp when u know he ain’t worth it. I don’t have anything against Annna & didn’t know she won until 2015 but I believe if she was married, she’d have a FABULOUS family. Jus imagine the father of d child next to her in d pix #PRICELESS#. Well bn a single mother ain’t no JOKE & I wish her BEST of LUCK.

• Squad

November 9, 2015 at 10:24 am

Please shutup! Yes pple have sex with their boyfriends and are careful enough nt to let it lead to pregnancy.

Fact is she got pregnant for a man who at that time another woman was carrying his baby. That is bullshit if u ask…no respect for yourself as a woman! Allowing these men have their cakes and eat it.

He prolly wants kids without marriage and he got wat he wanted! He didnt even engagae the first baby mama and you went and slept with him and even got pregant.

Let’s not act like there are some situations we cant avoid. Her situation was very much avoidable, Baby girl just won mbgn infact she decided to further her education in dubai. What happened? She Lost focus because of a man. The man is winner here because he got two besuty queens to give him kids out of wedlock and might end up not marrying any of them. This man hasnt even posted pictures of her to appreciate her nor her child but post pictures of his two dogs.

They will come and say its not the our buisness like when it was rosy u werent puttin it in our faces, now things turned upside down and we say our opinion…we re bitter and hateful.

• Congrats Anna

November 9, 2015 at 10:45 am

@ ATL & Squad, you have many problems in your life/family member’s life that you havent resolved, why kill yourself over another person’s own or the girl who doesn’t even know you exist?

What concerns you with the kind of man she chose to sleep with/got pregnant for?

Many of you cant even put up your own pictures/pictures of your boyfriend. Many of you are sleeping with frogs. Flavour fine pass many of your bfs

She chose to sleep with the guy as you choose to sleep with the guys in your life

leave her alone

• ATL's finest

November 9, 2015 at 11:08 am

@ Congrats Anna- U must be Anna Banner herself.. Sweetie the truth is bitter but U know squad & I is right.. Oh BTW, U r right I ve got my own problems but not Baby daddy drama so hers is worse some than mine!!!! Besides,shes doesn’t care if I exist very true! What makes u think I give a HOOT about her? If not her title “Flavor’s Baby mama” , I NEVER Knew she existed either. Yes we ain’t judging rather than telling truth.

• don'tbedaft

November 9, 2015 at 11:34 am

Yes oh “congrats Anna” , so you think the only use of men is SEX. Well I don’t blame you its what your mother taught you. If you were blessed with the presence of a male role model you wuld appreciate that MEN actually have an important role to play in 6he lives of their children. I mean ftom the sounds of you look at how you have turned out. Mtchewwww. Anna were was the sex maniac father of this baby on this day?. Whatever happened to safe sex!. Please oh young ladies don’t be FOOLED by the glamour and glitz exhibited here. It is HARD bringing up a child. It needs unconditional LOVE. It takes 2 to make a child and the same 2 to bring that child up. Young smart ladies insist on SAFE SEX. Baby mama is MESSED UP TINZ. Imagine the perpetual fight with other baby mamas and step children thst share the same blood as your child thats just MEGA MESSED UP. Beautiful Anne, you open eye relegate yourself to ;second abi Na thiird best ,I pity you. You know Anna babe if this illitrate guitar boy marry you, be prepared to share him. I don’t wish your plight on my enemy.

• tish

November 9, 2015 at 11:43 am

See your mentality. Flavour even fine pass many of your boyfriends? Is that the issue? He even has more money than many of them, I guess, but is that still the issue? Ain’t nothing wrong with what the lady said esp as she wasn’t nasty about it. It’s ironic that the ones to shut up are the ones telling others to. You want to have a football team outside wedlock for all the celebs in naija, go ahead, I have an opinion and I think it’s not the best way to go, I’ll say it, shikena!

• Congrats Anna

November 9, 2015 at 12:18 pm

Isn’t it funny that “You”, your “teenage junior sisters”, cousins, relatives are sleeping with boys all over and you see nothing wrong in that?

It is her life!
      You are not her God, father, mother or sister. She is not responsible /accountable to you. What will your hate comments change in her life? You all have made mistakes in your life, why should people keep reminding you of your past mistakes?

FYI, i am a guy, not a lady or Anna. I dont know her from Adam. What this shows is that you people (ladies) hate yourselves so much.
      You are intimidated by each other’s success.
      You laugh at each other’s downfall
      You scorn the one who dresses badly
      You prefer many male friends to a female friend cos you dont trust each other
      You back bite a lot
      God have mercy on you

• kemi

November 9, 2015 at 1:37 pm

So you are a guy who supports unsafe sex. I suppose you take the ocasionally one off antibiotic to protect you from STD. Probably have a bunch of kids with different women. I suppose given your support of Anna you would happily wed one of flavours leftovers. Mtchewwww. Sit down joor. Go and lecture all your female relatives on how to to be good little baby mamas. Nonsense you must think you are Fela!

• Congrats Anna

November 9, 2015 at 2:26 pm

You all want to be western, independent and be modern.
      I am flabbergasted that many of you you are ignorant of the fact that “baby mama” is the order of the day, a xtic of modernity, female independence and westernization. Go to US and all over the world and see for yourself. Hard to even find a girl to date without a baby.

Ladies who give birth and dont want the man anylonger
      Ladies who feel they are sufficient to take care of a baby without the man’s quota
      Ladies who dont want marriage, just a child and keep it moving
      Ladies who have gone thru enough mess and just want a source of joy from their baby
      Ladies who buy sperm just to get pregnant and dont even want to know the sperm donor

What is the “say no baby mama thingy” you are crying about?

Having a baby doesn’t stop a person’s career, fulfillment, joy or progress in life. In fact this may be the person’s own door to greatness. Sit down there in your singleness and mock the person who has all going for her

Boyfriend? you no get
      Husband? mba
      Child? babu
      Money? ko si
      Fame? no one knows you
      Beauty, huh

@Kemi, did you read that in my comment?
      ode ni e

• Kemi

November 9, 2015 at 3:16 pm

In all your comments I have not read any were were you mentioned the wellbeing of the child. Why ? you don’t think the child is important in the scheme of things?. You ARE CLUELESS. There is really no point arguing with you. In normal everyday life I would have absolutely notting to do with your kind., maybe prehaps tell uou where to pick and put things thats all.But in blogs you just get drawn into things especially when you mistakenly assume you are interacting with a rational human. Gosh I already feel a bit dumbed up by even trying. I need to go read a book or something. Your level of ignorance is so dark and deep that anyone trying to dig you out of it would just get lost in the infinite darkness of your stupidity. I’m done.

• lorenz

November 13, 2015 at 2:40 am

@congrats Anna. MBGN gave her the platform to be anything; she chose “baby mama”. The Gollibè song only made her gullible..

• Kaeto

November 9, 2015 at 12:14 pm

This is ridiculous, please the ones condemning, are you putting food on her table? No- okay your opinion don’t count. Mine yes, because am rejoicing in her happiness. I get it, say no to baby mamas, I don’t even see how that’s our concern. Instead I say yes to love and prosperity. That’s her choice don’t worry people are not doing follow follow, if that’s what y’all are worried about. I wish everyone long life, joy, laughter prosperity and true love.

• Onye

November 9, 2015 at 9:49 pm

the man probably convinced her that it’s better raw and being stupid she followed him and ended up preggers.

• Mz Titilitious

November 10, 2015 at 10:40 am

abeg how i take miss this post?

2. Kbebe

November 9, 2015 at 9:27 am

..and the father is missing in the picture. Sad actually.

• Celeste

November 9, 2015 at 10:59 am

Lol @ post pictures of his two dogs….. epic*
      That said, congratulations to Anna and flavour, by the way, its awkward the baby’s dad is no where to be found in the pictures, obviously all is not well between Anna and her baby daddy. And yes, what Anna did was disappointing considering how well things were going for her as an ex-mbgn winner and as an international student in dubai; this girl had the right ingredients to soar high but truly she messed up because she is supposed to be a role model for young girls looking up to her.
      Well, its a done deal and I’m glad she kept the child cos every child is God’s beautiful gift. I pray she moves on from this and make something good of her life.

3. Rafaella

November 9, 2015 at 9:28 am

Congrats Anna. I’m still wondering what Flavour used to lure you to bed and what he promised you that made you allow him siddon for your throne sotee im give you one cabinet for your kingdom.

Why will a beautiful girl like you settle for Flavour when you know he already has a babymama??? Because he’s a celebrity. Chai!

Instead of him to be a proud daddy by attending the dedication of his child, he was a judge at the “Dance With Peter”. He hasn’t even for once posted a picture of the baby you had for him but he has on several times posted the baby that Sandra had for him.

See as I dey wori myself when my fellow girls won’t learn cos I know that somewhere in Nigeria, some still want to be Flavour’s/celebrities Babymama. Lmao. Make una kontinu, i go just siddon dey drink my chilled kunu dey look una.

Na 2nd reality show be this. 2baba was the 1st now its Flavour. Lets see who go get the ring na!

• Tosin

November 9, 2015 at 11:33 am

this one is a learner.
      let Flavour speak to me one time…

4. Olofofo

November 9, 2015 at 9:35 am

Meanwhile i heard one gist that Flavour is not the father of her child. She knows and he knows too. Just that the media won’t allow the matter rest and has made everyone believe he is. Gist from a very reliable source.

• Rafaella

November 9, 2015 at 10:16 am

Hello Flavour, we know say na you. Is that a way of denying the child? Na you born am cos back then, her mama has been showing pics she snapped in your house and she(Lil Sofia) looks like you. No need for DNA test. Bros, the earlier you accept this bundle of joy, the better for you. Don’t try to put the responsibility on another innocent guy so as to be a saint.

• ATL's finest

November 9, 2015 at 10:23 am

@ Olofofo lol @ Ur name! But if that’s the case, why will Flavor know & they r both still dragging this mess??? I mean don’t u think he would have addressed the issue long time ago instead of letting d media paint him bad.

• FasholasLover

November 9, 2015 at 10:31 am

Haaaaaa Olofofo. This pikin wey get flavour mouth/lips!

Congratulations Anna for having the courage to keep and celebrate ur baby inspite of all the backlash.

Now, do something positive for yourself e.g go back to school or start a trade aka busines. You & baby gats to chop and u hv bills to pay.

5. Bey

November 9, 2015 at 9:37 am

where’s ur baby daddy……….

6. ANGELA

November 9, 2015 at 9:38 am

Congrats Anna Banner Ebiere. Flavour! Flavour!! Flavour!!! Where thou art?

BN get ready to be approving comments oh!

*lemme go and get my chair, chilled zobo and killishi. I will be back for the comments*

HAPPY NEW WEEK BELLANAIJARIANS!!!

7. Odiegwu!

November 9, 2015 at 9:42 am

I am happy you are happy and you look good too. But was this what you really wanted out of life? To be a baby mama before having a vibrant career and being a wife? My cousin (who is younger than Anna) became a baby Mama recently. Unfortunately she comes from a family where there will be no elaborate baby dedication for her, no selfies either or friends to snap with her daughter. She comes from a strict family where our parents condone no rubbish and where you may get support but you will never be celebrated for being a baby mama. And I am sad for the poor girl, her father even swore he would kill her, na family meeting wey our parents dem do to calm him down o.

Back to Anna, I guess values differ.

8. Bey

November 9, 2015 at 9:42 am

On a serious note, I have to give it to Anna……..children are a blessing, no matter the circumstances they were born. She seems to be a good mum and I respect her for that. She and baby seem happy and contempt and she’s handling herself really well. Bearing in mind she’s very young, shes making the best of her situation. I wish her well……..just let Flavor be, focus on urself, ur education and ur baby. Iv seen many single mothers achieve their dreams and still get married to good men who treat them like gold. She’s a pretty girl, she deserves happiness……..

• memebaby

November 9, 2015 at 10:06 am

how old is she if y’all dont mind me asking ? everyone’s saying “how young” she is….
      must love BN comments.. didn’t realize her baby father is flavour … Do you hun..celebrate you and your baby..you both look beaut!

• Bizola

November 9, 2015 at 6:02 pm

Anna is just 20..February 1995…it’s too sad she decided to tow this path. I hope she puts herself together and get a degree.

• Tari

November 9, 2015 at 10:32 am

Saying Children are a blessing no matter the circumstances is like saying money is a blessing no matter how you got it.
      I also do not get this thing of making weighty conclusions on the back of social media pics. What proof do we have that she is a good or bad mother?
      It is like saying a couple have a good marriage and should be emulated simply because we have smiling pics of theirs on Instagram and BN (by extension).

• Tosin

November 9, 2015 at 11:32 am

i was definitely pretty mature and could have been a good mum at 18. by that time, i’d lived alone in a foreign country over two years, and the idea crossed my mind. i wasn’t mature enough for a good relationship with a man, that part would have fallen apart, but i knew i was ready to be a mum, that part would have fit in very well with my life and goals.

medically, i asked, the minimum very safe age is 16ish, or as he said, 1. the menses 2. add about three years for coochie area to develop fully. as for the maximum, y’all already know onset of menopause may come early – 35ish or late – 45ish.

this lady Anna is old enough to be a mummy. Ah-ahn, somebody that was old enough to win Most Beautiful whatever and travel to Indonesia for Miss World more than two years ago. I think some people maybe don’t like her. Or some people heard about the importance of university and careers and are unable to be flexible. Yes, go to uni, but another person may be an athlete or an artiste and gain the same exposure, if the point is self-development. Now if she finishes playing with her baby, you know she can still do any business, studying, marrying, philanthropy, or whatever it is that you all think constitutes a good life.

i really don’t understand the criticism sha. y’all calm down and marry at 28 like the perfect beings God has called you to be. 🙂

Anna is fine sha – http://www.bellanaija.com/tag/miss-world-2013/

• Nahum

November 9, 2015 at 2:12 pm

What are you saying????? You felt you were ready for motherhood at 18, please what stopped you from getting pregnant? Was it not the same university and goals? Now you are here saying rubbish. I condemn not her, but her parents for not having a stronger grip on her. 19 years is way to young to stay out all night partying with celebs. She needed her parents to watch over her and her new status as MBGN and they didn’t. And then Flavour came with that his waist and took advantage of a very young and gullible child. Please don’t give advice again, your advice can lead someone to commit suicide.

• Tosin

November 9, 2015 at 3:54 pm

Nahum Nahum, how body? Please try and keep calm.
      And to answer: what kept me was a rational calculation that it would be easier to do it all with a supportive partner, or even if not with a helpful partner, AT LEAST without an unhelpful partner , you know , without bad relationship wahala. And like I said, I would not have had a good relationship, took a lot of maturing to get to this point i.e. today I would mosdef have a good relationship. But I was ready for the baby sha, physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, …
      I think people underestimate young people, what they are ready for, what they can do. I was already pretty wise at that age, that’s all I’m saying. And it’s not rare. Like I said, for those who believe in 28, no problem. It’s all good. But why did you bring up a powerful word like suicide? Over a happy matter like pikin? Ah, na wa o. Don’t cry again.

• Blessedheart

November 9, 2015 at 5:09 pm

“When she finishes playing with her baby…” you’re obviously not a mother yet.

• passingby

November 9, 2015 at 7:23 pm

Tosin dear it’s deeper than that. Cute immobile Baby’s grow become inquisitive accident prone toddlers,to prickly not so cute teenagers with a mind of their own , drawn to risky behaviour. It’s a challenge for a two, committed parent home, talk less of single parent. Read the research it’s out there. I mean even antidotal evidence points to the overwhelming fact that children from 2 parent families do better all round than children from single parent families. It’s just a fact.

• i no send

November 9, 2015 at 7:40 pm

@ nahum….lol @” flavour came with his waist”..the imagination of it is hilarious

• Tosin

November 11, 2015 at 3:03 pm

oh dear, wondering how children from many-parent families do (it takes a village and all that) ? i’m guessing even better than two stressed out parents isolated in a city apartment.
      yet we let polygamy and extended family living die.

any more comments, passingby? leave the girl alone. we know you are perfect. kai.

• Sky

November 9, 2015 at 1:35 pm

You have said it all.

9. mom

November 9, 2015 at 9:44 am

The baby so much luk like flavour now. i think his gene is very strong. even sandra baby luks like flavour.

10. beauty

November 9, 2015 at 9:45 am

Mmmhhh…

11. aikay

November 9, 2015 at 9:47 am

Has flavour abandoned Anna? Cos she looks like someone who is trying so hard to paint a happy single mother picture to the world meanwhile she is hurting inside. MTCHEWW I’m just so dissappointed in her cos she could really do better than this. See how she spoilt her reign as the MBGN and now all people see in her is a CHEAP DESPERADO.

• Anon

November 9, 2015 at 11:55 am

“See how she spoilt her reign as the MBGN”

Nah, her reign was over and she was in school in Dubai when she got pregnant.

• concerned

November 9, 2015 at 2:16 pm

You know you’re making zero sense, don’t you? I hope this is a run of the mill comment and not a reflection of who you are as a person because that would make you one sad, bitter and unfufilled person.
      Listen up, Miss “I-Am-So-Perfect-And-Secure” or Mr “I-have-never-made-mistakes”,
      Are you her shrink? Abi you are a witch? Or you are psychic? How do you know she is hurting? Who appointed you her judge? Are you her God? And why should she give a crap whether or not you are disappointed? Are you her God? Don’t role models make mistakes?
      Please stop judging her! She doesn’t judge your decisions so why should you judge hers? Did we come here to review her life or we came to look at her beautiful baby? Sometimes, y’all reek of joblessness, I tell you. Disappoint ko, disappoint ni.

12. Congrats Anna

November 9, 2015 at 9:48 am

Congrats Anna

Your baby is so cute, so also are you!

• kanayo

November 9, 2015 at 2:05 pm

Oh so cute baby. The mama is cute too even pretty plus beautiful still yet no man to claim her. See her standing there tomfooling herself surrounded by women. Father of cute baby not in sight. To stand by the beautiful baby factory. Tufiakwa. Slipping standards. Maybe you for go represent Na, Ewu cute baby. Flavour don chop this beauty.

• ATL's finest

November 9, 2015 at 3:13 pm

@ Anna Banner AKA – Congrats Anna! U are the same chick. Stop the hype cuz ur comments can tell it ALL. You fought ur way to win such an amazing prize & U ended up like this & U still have d guts to run your mouth smh.. Sweetie catch a new story line & speak the TRUTH for once!Yes ur baby cute & so are U.There’s more to life than a Vibrant young lady with a future laying down & getting knocked up.

13. jj

November 9, 2015 at 9:55 am

Anna dear, if you are reading this. We all make mistakes ok. Yours is only public because you areWwell known. Pick yourself up and vow to make something out of your life. You are still young and I must say very beautiful. You’ll look amazing with your kid when you’re 40. And please don’t let flavor trick you twice. If he comes for some tell him to put a ring on it otherwise let him vamoose!
    I know his type, they know how to make a woman feel good till she loses her senses. Don’t let him fool you again o! You are worth much more than him. Even with a kid, package yourself well, rebrand yourself. Sit and ask yourself- what do I want the public to know me for. Then work towards it. A far better guy will come your way.

Goodluck dear. And all you haters, only God knows how many children youv aborted and swallowed. Leave the girl alone. Abegi!

14. Like I was Saying

November 9, 2015 at 10:01 am

and ur mates are busy bagging degrees’. Talk about putting the cart before the horse.
    I’m not bashing her nor the child. Motherhood is a beautiful thing. I just wish she had some well laid out plan for her life

15. Tari

November 9, 2015 at 10:13 am

The father of the baby nko?
    All these girls no go hear to use condom. Dat is if you cannot be celibate.
    May God save this generation from STIs.
    Children are a gift from God. However STIs are gifts from the devil and you never know which you will get from unprotected sex, especially outside marriage.

• Tosin

November 9, 2015 at 3:55 pm

making sense, no doubt.

currently on Mars 😀

16. Akorede

November 9, 2015 at 10:42 am

@jj, why are you wasting your time telling Anna all that, girl knows what she wants and it is flavour, i have seen her defend flavour like a warrior when one commenter came after him, i pray she has learnt a lesson in all this, she can still have a great life baby or no baby, the ball is in her court.
    flavour if this child is for you, then shame on you! couldnt even attend or acknowledge smh, girls when will you learn?

17. Congrats Anna

November 9, 2015 at 10:44 am

leave her alone

• ATL's finest

November 9, 2015 at 11:35 am

I’m definitely certained U’re the Anna herself. So I should mind my business but U carried this one on ur head.. Girl pls this is 2015 & I know Anna is a 80’s baby so tell her to get some sense since U are so concerned about her.. Well apparently she’s got a beautiful title better than a Queen beauty. #Flavor’s baby mama# Happy now? Get DUST OFF..

@ BN pls post ALL my comment.

• chyna b

November 9, 2015 at 3:48 pm

ATL’s most hideous, you need a job. Don’t bother replying cuz unlikeyou, I don’t come back to check how many likes my comment got.

• Bizola

November 9, 2015 at 6:06 pm

Anna 80’s are you blind ni…the girl is 20 jor

• Mz Titilitious

November 10, 2015 at 10:53 am

chai! u get time sha but i’m loving your comments 😉 #Epic

• Daphne

November 9, 2015 at 2:49 pm

I agree, it’s her choice , it is also my choice not to glorify it. My reason, it’s no fun being a fatherless girl.. Also AIDS is real. Plus education is power. Hopefully some comments here will help some vunerable young lady make the right decision. Not holier than thou tins o. Know your right no be curse.

18. Tosin

November 9, 2015 at 11:17 am

This is exquisite.
    God’s blessings. Amen.

19. Didizii

November 9, 2015 at 11:47 am

Congrats hun! We all make mistakes. I’m so glad you didn’t let yours hold you down. All the best! Cute baby, by the way

20. Anon

November 9, 2015 at 11:55 am

“See how she spoilt her reign as the MBGN”

Nah, her reign was over and she was in school in Dubai when she got pregnant.

21. ivy

November 9, 2015 at 12:05 pm

People keep on missing the DAMNED POINT.Its not all about ANNA it’s the Child. The child the child. Yes she vis old enough to birth a child IS SHE PREPARED TO PUT IN THE HARD WORK OF MAMA AND DAD. It’s not all about pretty pink baby pictures it’s about establishing a BOND AND FILLING IN THE GAPS MADE BY ABSENTEE FATHER. PEOPLE PLEASE GO READ THE RESEARCH . THERE’S SO MUCH RESEARCH EDUCATE YOURSELVES. READ ABOUT THE ROLE OF THE FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER IN AREAS OF HIGH BABY MAMA DRAMA IN USA AND MORE RECENTLY ENGLAND. MY ADVISE SAFE SEX. DON’T WILLINGLY BRING IN A CHILD TO YOUR DRAMA. IT’S THE CHILD THAT SUFFERS. WHERE IS THE PROUD FATHER AT THIS MOMENTOUS DAY IN THIS CHILD’S LIFE. IT JUST GOES TO SHOW THE PLACE HE HAS PUT THIS CHILD IN HIS LIFE. EVERY LITTLE GIRL NEEDS TO BE DOTED UPON BY ONE MAN IN THEIR LIVES THAT MAN IS THE FATHER. THAT MAN PAVES THE WAY SHE FEELS SHE NEEDS TO BE TREATED BY OTHER MEN. WHEN SHE LOOK AT THESE PICTURES IN FUTURE AND REALISE THAT DADDY DIDN’T BOTHER TO TURN UP SHE WOULDN’T EXPECT MUCH FROM MEN AND PREHAPS END UP LIKE HER PRETTY MAMA. I HOPE OTHER YOUNG LADIES WILL TAKE NOT AND NEVER SETTLE FOR THIS.

• RIFF RAFF

November 9, 2015 at 3:58 pm

YOU WILL LIVE LONG!!! A BOTTLE OF E-CHAMPAGNE FOR U!!!!

• molarah

November 9, 2015 at 4:57 pm

Sensible points. Thanks for this. But next time please go easy on the CAPS LOCK, no blind us na…

22. Andea

November 9, 2015 at 12:14 pm

It’s apparent you have no standards what so ever. May be thats what you guys do in your fathers compound. Actually most girls my age have lots of wonderful orgsmatic safe sex. No abortions or STDS. We take precautions because anit nobody got time for baby mama drama. That’s so last century ghetto tinz. T

23. lc

November 9, 2015 at 12:21 pm

lmao… more comments please!!!!

24. sibo

November 9, 2015 at 12:28 pm

Anna surrounded by a crowd of female supporters. Were are the men? Grandparents? .Don’t look right!.

25. jasmine

November 9, 2015 at 1:07 pm

Where is the baby daddy? Thot they said mother-in-law approved of her being flavour’s wife? Chai!!! There is God o. Mama’s ain’t loyal again o. At least, Flavour should av attended nau, to ease her from all this comments. Sandra will be laughing her ass out right now. Baby Mama’s sorry 4 una o. Buhahahahahahahaha. When flavour weds another woman, that is when you’ll know that Anna can be troublesome. BabyMamas never let go coz they feel cheated

• BABY SOFIA....UGUGBE FLAVOUR AND GABIRELLA

November 9, 2015 at 7:20 pm

Flavour was busy “working” to pay house rent for his obodo akata babe in USA,…YA know the infamous Onyinye O. However his manager and brother DJ Derek was at the baby dedication ceremony.

• peaches

November 10, 2015 at 2:42 am

Lmao.. Omg see more mess coming out on this dude called Flavor smh. I just feel Anna needs to do it by herself & move on. God will see her through.

26. chu

November 9, 2015 at 1:22 pm

I really can not judge Anna cos we all make mistakes. But as someone that grew up without a father I know the issues I had growing up, how I could not trust or understand men and still have effects of it till now, its also hard on the male children who have no father to model after. When I see how my husband dotes on my baby girl I get a glimpse of what I missed and I am grateful she will not have to go through the same things I went through.
    The moral of the lesson is, forget the liberalization of this age, children are given to us to take care of and we owe it to them to give our very best, so when you are about to have that fun ask yourself if a child results from this what will be his/her future?

27. kemi

November 9, 2015 at 1:25 pm

So flavour of the moment did not turn up, non of his family or friends representing, Action speaks louder than words . They have rejected you, like somthing to be ashame of. A proud father would be at his daughters day supported by family snd friends. Looks like you orgsnised this all by yourself. Good on you. You are not flavour of the moments only pretty one and neither is your child. Even when he becomes old spice there would be new empty pretty heads to warm his bed and multiply for him. Why you choose this faith is beyond me o! But if this is what you want out of life CONGRATULATIONS. To other young ladies contemplating this DONT DO IT it is not worth it. You are worth far more than this. Good luck Anna. And Anna respect yourself small keep out of social media at least for the child’s sake.

28. nnenne

November 9, 2015 at 1:36 pm

Congratulations Anna.
    If you were my relation, I would wish better for you. But, you made a mistake and you took responsibility and that’s great.
    Just know that this is not and cannot be the end of your life.
    Take a deep breath, re- package yourself. …finish your education, get a job.
    If Flavor is in the picture fine. Otherwise move on.
    Learn from this. Let no one ever use you again.

As for Flavour, I have no words for you.
    Sandra is not good enough and Anna too?
    You knew you weren’t ready with Sandra and you let it happen again?

29. Sky

November 9, 2015 at 1:36 pm

@Bey.

30. COKE

November 9, 2015 at 1:38 pm

She deserves a whole lot that what she settled for. May God take care of that baby for her. Amen

31. nnenne

November 9, 2015 at 1:44 pm

BTW, the baby looks like Flavour!!!

32. pipi

November 9, 2015 at 1:46 pm

Shuga is quite an important TV program in this generation, Sleeping with protection hmmmm i cant begin to understand it

33. Nahum

November 9, 2015 at 2:00 pm

I feel sad for this girl. This girl had such a bright future but she was too young and she fell prey to the wolves. Where were her parents? If she had more guidance, this would not have happened. Even at 19, my mother would have KILLED me if I had a boyfriend. I was only allowed to date after college. She fell prey to that idiot Flavour, poor girl.

• concerned

November 9, 2015 at 2:22 pm

She was at least 19 and in college when it happens. I don’t think Flavor raped her so she made her own decisions. Why are y’all acting as if she killed herself, or she got AIDS or she has terminal cancer? There are several very successful, married women who were single parents in their teens. Geez! You act as if she made a life-ending decision! She’ll be fine and so will her daughter: her life won’t end because of this, infact it’ll make her stronger. Even if she had AIDS, her life wouldn’t be over not to talk of having a baby at 20.e was i

• Jones

November 9, 2015 at 3:39 pm

@ concerned………i wish I could like your comment more ..i just tire oo, people be acting all holy and sanctified. Women being our own worst enemy since time immemorial.
      There are no hard and fast rule to life, live and let live .

• Tari

November 9, 2015 at 3:36 pm

How is Flavour and idiot?
      Did he force her?

• RIFF RAFF

November 9, 2015 at 3:53 pm

A sad situation indeed. And it had to be that waist-twisting dude who was unapologetically absent at his baby’s dedication. I feel u Nahum.
      All those shouting that we hate Anna, no we don’t. On the contrary, she was very loved; People (including i) are just so angry and dissappointed. Even if this guy eventually marries her, it will look like a marriage of convenience, add to it the unending wahala from them babymamas

This girl is not from a wealthy home, God’s grace shone on her, she won MBGN, though many felt she didn’t deserve it, MGBN opened doors for her to get beta education in beta country. Only for her to start competing with Mikel Obi’s leftovers (pardon me , but that’s how i feel; Mikel sef don upgrade). I mean, the dissappointment is too much.

Anna, follow Vanessa Williams’ example (ugly betty, miss america), repackage yourself, work harder, adopt a more dignified attitude, let all this make u a better person. Raise your child very well. There is life after Flavour.

34. concerned

November 9, 2015 at 2:29 pm

*e was i* is not part oo. My keyboard is fooling is not

35. concerned

November 9, 2015 at 2:30 pm

Lol. Sorry

36. JS

November 9, 2015 at 2:30 pm

When truth is overturned on its head, lies will take its place. All these ladies voltoning for Anna should see what Atlanta is saying. You knew he had an unresolved babymama issue and you got pregnant for him. Thats stupid!!!!!
    This generation fear confronting the truth, saying the truth and being told the truth!!!!
    Please lets stop glorifying wilful babymamas(If she was raped, its a different ball game). Like a poster said the kids suffer it most. if you cant abstain, please play safe.
    From her IG interactions with the first baby mama, it was a competition for Flavor’s heart with no winner in sight.
    Not choosing to have a child outside wedlock especially for a confirmed flirt, cassanova, unserious and unwilling man is wisdom.

37. concerned

November 9, 2015 at 2:33 pm

*happened* annuofia typo!

38. I know too much

November 9, 2015 at 2:40 pm

and to think that Flavor is still sleeping around, yes I know cause he recently performed here in Dubai, some months back and I knew who graced his bed for the night, Anna take heart, stop pinging us nonstop to check on him, I knew this too because Anna pinged nonstop all thru the nigh Flavour performed at the last Dubai DanceAfrique.

• ATL's finest

November 9, 2015 at 3:16 pm

Hahahhaaj U’re BAD!!! @ Congrats Anna come read more JUICY story!!! So the Annna never still leave? Who on this planet doesn’t know Flavor is a BIG time GIGOLO & IS DEFINITELY AINT ready to settle down? Anna pls grab a seat & some sense as well .. He got u knocked up, abandoned U & ur ASS is still checking on him??? Smj when u go get sense abegi?

• bitter people die young.

November 9, 2015 at 3:58 pm

Ok so she screwed up and got pregnant but that was almost a year ago. The child is born now so pls let it slide. You talk as if she should’ve gotten rid of the pregnancy or she should probably see the child as a mistake. I know you are “perfect” but pls let this girl breathe. You really are a very bitter person. I hope you find enough happiness so you can extend to others as well as your bitter self. While you are at it, get a job!

39. Okporoko

November 9, 2015 at 2:48 pm

Y’all telling long stories… she looks so good after birth and Im just hear looking like a sack of potatoes and i never born one.

• Tari

November 9, 2015 at 3:49 pm

Try and exercise.
      As long as your weight does not impact on your health negatively, stop feeling bad.
      Who said you do not look good? Stop oppressing yourself with ideal looks. There must be something about your body that Anna will almost kill for.

40. fleur

November 9, 2015 at 2:58 pm

only God knows what is right for ebiere. she might look unaccepted and uncelebrated but who knows what good this life changing event brings? na only she sabi. if she keeps her self esteem, she will meet someone else perhaps who might be interested in taking on mom and child. i hope she finds a career and realizes that quite a few men are roaming dogs. that gal is suffering. she wont tell y’all but it is heartbreaking to carry a new baby alone knowing the sperm donor has moved on. every new mother needs taht reminder that she is loved and that she is cherished for the gift she has issued. not haVing that leaves a significant void. glad i had my hubby to cuddle my babies at night when i was tired. as independent as i am, it made me feel supported for the challenge of raising children.

41. amy

November 9, 2015 at 3:20 pm

Anna is a sweet girl, who made a life altering decision to keep her child knowing what the out come would be. You don’t have to have a man or let a man claim you for that matter, ladies and gentlemen please take a chill pill. Most importantly beautiful baby and mama…. Flavour can go to hell and hang.

• Blessedheart

November 9, 2015 at 5:22 pm

Just to say that in my opinion, the life altering decision she made was to have unprotected sex outside marriage. Please and please, once you decide to have unprotected sex you’re making a decision to have a baby. Don’t make it seem like the decision is whether to abort or not.

42. inibokun

November 9, 2015 at 3:44 pm

Of all the men to be father of your child you choose flavour. ?Na my choice oh, Na my choice oh oh?. God luck to you beautiful baby with a father like flavour she’s gonna need it.

43. i'm just saying

November 9, 2015 at 4:44 pm

My only real issue is that this girl could have had any man! Just any man! The best thing for her to do is to quietly live her life off social media and move on from this messy situation. Social media is not your life.

44. Yolanda

November 9, 2015 at 4:59 pm

Golibe… Golibe…. Chai see how this beautiful girl disappoints me go pass.
    I’m sure that day Flavour was singing “I’m for real I’m for real girl I want you to know that….”
    Anyways God bless you and your beautiful baby.

45. wendy

November 9, 2015 at 5:25 pm

I do not wish for my daughter or any of my female relatives to do what this pretty girl has decided to do havi g unsafe sex. Therefore I cannot come here and applaud her. That just hypocritical. Some people will laugh and congratulate her and behind her back laugh at her. With the best will in the world being a single mum is hard. Nobody in their right mind would chose it. Divorce, death of a spouse can led to single parentage but to chose it. Na wa oh. OC.

46. YesISaidIt

November 9, 2015 at 5:42 pm

Everybody na blah blah blah blah blah
    How about closing your legs and not having sex until you are married just like God instructed. Yall think yall are smarter than God. That’s why many of you are cursed and will never have a successful relationship ever, why? because you decided you know more than God and go against his word. Do you think he was gaggling on water when he said what he said. Yes children are a blessiing but am sorry, you will pay for disobeying him one way or the other. And that is a fact. #SoulTies

Who here wants to challenge Gods word? bring it

• KMT

November 9, 2015 at 6:57 pm

Wow, who let you out.? Honey yo don’t sound bless babe. Sound like yo need some one to give you a hug. yo sound ugly. God dont like Ugly, child. Peace on to you. jeez.

47. KMT

November 9, 2015 at 6:45 pm

You being Punk ed Gurl. You need to grow up and start acting like a mama. That baby’s not s toy to drag into social media. Some people never learn. Protect yo baby from this here mess. What u putting her outvthere for. KMT. you think being a mama is bout playing dress up. KMT.

48. Umbrella

November 9, 2015 at 7:41 pm

But the Flavor abi favor too should have at least showed up at the dedication to dignify their relationship small na? I heard they met at Jude Okoye’s traditional wedding and poor Anna too wanted to be like her friend Ify Okoye but she messed with the wrong guy. Truth is, we all make mistakes, at some point in our love lives we may have slept with the supposed “one” too (without protection) and hoped it didn’t turn into yawa. Nobody holy pass…but if she is truly still keeping track of his female count then she really has a looooong way to go because she go count tire… make she try focus on her future….it’s all in her hands.

49. damilola

November 9, 2015 at 8:11 pm

This Anna sef. Sandra was there before. You knew that very well. I don’t like girls that act like you. Fine beautiful girls are 10 gor half a kobo. To get beautiful girl with Brains is rare. Don’t worry he will soon move on to another empty head,

50. Bey

November 9, 2015 at 8:37 pm

@Tari so what should the world do? Hang her? The baby is already here. What most single mothers need is love and support instead of ppl casgating her. I feel she has received enough insult from people and probably lashing from her parents in the 9mths she was pregnant. Should she be repramanded for the rest of her life because she made a mistake. Even I was part of d ppl dat abused dis girl. But like a real adult will do, after disciplining someone, the person learns their lesson and d next step is make make d most of whatever is left. She needs her family’s support and ppl letting her be. Let her finish her education, get a job, raise her daughter and life continues. It’s been almost a yr ppl, let this girl be abeg, taking care of a new born all by urself is hard enough………..she’s not d first single mother, either will she be the last. PS : I AM NOT A SINGLE MOTHER, either do I know Anna personally, I am a happily and beautifully made new mother and wife, thank you

51. KingsQueen

November 9, 2015 at 9:46 pm

Anna, i know you are going to read this, i know you would be hurt by most of the comments, the dead has been done and hopefully there are words of wisdom to be gotten from the comments, now wipe those tears and brush your shoulders off and MAKE SOMETHING OF YOUR LIFE OTHER THAN BEING A BABYMAMA…

I’ll just leave quote right here for you babygirl

“there is no boy at this age (your age Anna) that is cute enough or interesting enough to stop you from getting your education (achieving your goals). If i was worried about who was cute or who liked me at that age, i wouldn’t be married to the President of the United States”… Michelle Obama

52. Olayemi

November 9, 2015 at 10:29 pm

Y’all are HATERS! You all are happy at her “downfall” cos she’s 10 times more beautiful even after childbirth than most of you sitting behind the keyboards and typing your vile comments. Anyone without sins should raise up her hands please! Ha! Guess what? She will get up and rise above all your wicked words! SMH!

53. Nil

November 9, 2015 at 10:33 pm

A baby is never a mistake. Though Anna got her own fair share but having said all against her, the question is why is flavour against his blood,that little, innocent daughter of his? This is sad on flavour’s path .

54. tilda

November 9, 2015 at 10:45 pm

LMAO. oh my daz. Congratulations to sandra okagbue flavours mirror mirror . Cute baby Gabrielle and Congratulobia to Anna and cute baby sophia. Hope these sisters get to grow up together,: play nicely and share their toys with each other. Sandra hate to draw u into this but girl you got to send your fellow “not wife material “a congratulatory messsge oh. After all she has made a sister for your daughter. Infact both cutie pies look like their dad. LMAO Social media baby mama drama. I hope the next child is a boy. I suppose he’ll marry the first light skin who produces a male issue for him. LOL who needs nollywood when we got Bella. I hail you bro flavour, making polygamy the new cool. LMAO.

55. Diesel

November 10, 2015 at 12:56 am

For how long will u guys crucify her for this mistake or ll she end up paying for this sin for the rest of her life. Pls give her a break after all the deed have been done, abi make she kill the child so that u guys can let her be. This issue ve been king over flogged .

56. Segebee

November 10, 2015 at 1:33 am

Interesting comments. Pray Anna isn’t reading this post. Would make the worst day of her life.
    Should keep her baby off social media.
    Poor Anna, her parents could have done better.
    She messed up, but we all make mistakes.
    Let’s just show her love at this trying time….she needs love now so she doesn’t do something silly

57. Bruness

November 10, 2015 at 5:35 am

Flavor come and see yourself in this little cutie. Whoever invented the adage “Obara anaghi atu asi” -TRANSLATION- “Blood never lies” is ingenious.

58. Adabekee

November 10, 2015 at 5:37 am

Everyone is calling Flavour all sorts of names in the book but no one is using logic here; Flavour used to dote on Anna, he even used her as a vixen in his Golibe video. He has photos of her on his profile but has never spoken about the relationship they have for once. We don’t know what happened between the two and why he’s kept quiet all these while. The house whet these pics were taken was the same house where Flavour’s first baby mama took her own pic with her baby that Flavour captioned “Nne nwa”. Check his Instagram.

I’ve weighed the triangle situation and only 2 things makes sense here;
    It’s either Flavour isn’t responsible for the pregnancy or that he wasn’t in support of her keeping the pregnancy, if he is. This if the only reason a man would never publicly show off his baby. Take IK Ogbonna and his first baby for example. We now know which baby IK loves more based on his relationship with their mother. So until Flavour or Anna decides to tell us what truly happened. We can only speculate. Anna wasn’t raped. She went in with her both eyes wide opened. Weather she was betrayed or not, that’s up to her.

The baby is very pretty! What a princess…, motherhood looks good on Anna. Congrats’

59. Adabekee

November 10, 2015 at 5:42 am

I’ve weighed the triangle situation and only 2 things makes sense here;
    It’s either Flavour isn’t responsible for the pregnancy or that he wasn’t in support of her keeping the pregnancy if he is. This is the only reason a man would never publicly show off his baby. Take IK Ogbonna and his first baby for example. We now know which baby IK loves more based on his relationship with their mother. So until Flavour or Anna decides to tell us what truly happened. We can only speculate. Anna wasn’t raped. She went in with her both eyes wide opened. Whether she was betrayed or not, that’s up to her. Love isn’t always rosy like you see on Bellanaijaweddings. I’m sure those couples have a story or two to share if asked.

60. bigsista

November 10, 2015 at 7:47 am

I think people are pissed off with you, and mostly women because you had unprotected sex with a man who was already involved with another woman like you. Infact she was pregnant and having a child for him. I do not understand your up bringing, any decent girl will stay clear of a man in that situation. A clever girl will insist on condom my dear because you don’t know were his dick has been. Anne you are a thirsty girl for having the mind to do what you did. And instead of getting on with your live keeping your situation private and showing some dignity you throw yourself for public involvement assuming people will approve of your behaviour. Well I hope uou read these comments the general concensus is clear to see. Here is a word of advise, stop trying to compete with Sandra she is not your rival, at least she even has more sense than you. Go and face motherhood and your studies. Leave flavour if he wants you let him look for you. Stop acting cheap. Honestly if you were my sister I would slap you so hard some of your fine will turn to sense. Mtchewwww.
    Carol.o

• Tosin

November 11, 2015 at 2:55 pm

you already know my own view, this is a blessed baby, cute mummy, no other comments really,

just had to say: some of your fine will turn to sense is very funny, very creative. Cool. Hahaha.

61. goldberg1

November 10, 2015 at 9:50 am

Congrat Anna…. She is nt d first babymama so don’t treat her like she got Aids nd that’s not d end of her life…..Waje made the best out of her life after gettin preggi at a young age…. she is a role model today and livin life to the fulliest… Anna best o luck dear u cute and ur baby too

62. Mz Titilitious

November 10, 2015 at 11:12 am

just reading comments….. 😀

63. Osaretin

November 10, 2015 at 11:05 pm

Poor child. this was just a stupid ‘decision’ she made on all fronts

. I wonder if she thought she was so special that as a beauty queen, he would fall for her like a pack of cards.

We thank God for the baby’s life. she needs to focus on raising that child to the best of her abilities, so that the child wont grow to repeat the mistakes of her mother. I wish Anna well, and pray God gives her all the guidance she will need. You cant even say, she may meet someone new – a guy who will act as a father to that child.

At 19 ,20 yrs she is still a child. we who are older know the mistakes that we made too at that age. the difference is that the mistake package nor come with a child out of wedlock

64. pinky

November 11, 2015 at 5:48 pm

True. some people were lured by older men, some didnt do well. so
    me partied too hard. some spent all their money on man and had no investments. etc. we all made one mistake or the other. her parents should have given her better guidance. im sure God may not vex if they had carried her to . .. . . . .

65. Miss T

February 18, 2016 at 5:25 pm

I’ve seen so many comments saying the baby looks like flavour, i don’t see any resemblance at all, don’t, give flavour that credit pls, the baby looks like her mum, more like an african-american, very adorable… Anna i love your baby, regain your worth and stay happy, God bless

66. Word of d soul

April 2, 2016 at 3:09 am

Anna…you fell astray from ur “promise” to God when you won miss Mbgn..rem wat u promised God thru pastor Mike Onyali(dominion city PH) where u used to be an usher in d church.Damm u were such a born again Christian..And all d young girls/teenagers were looking up to u.d did is done.
    All u need to do is reestablish ur faith/covenant with God…Am sure He will forgive u and give u a new begining.He is a forgiving God.

67. Maryf

May 17, 2016 at 6:19 pm

My dear Anna, put yourself together and move on. Make him know that he lost a diamond when he let go of you. You are still beautiful and loved by everyone, so don’t disappoint us again. You can still do better.