Style

So Adorable! This Little Girl Loves Rita Dominic’s Style So Much She Imitates It!

It looks like we aren’t the only ones who have noticed Rita Dominic‘s killer fashion sense.

There’s a cute little girl – one part of the stylish duo Crystal & Cherish who share their stylish pictures with their over 1,400 followers on Instagram; who just loves Rita Dominic’s style.

She emulates her style on her social media page, run by her mother, and Rita has noticed. The movie star re-posted 2 photos from her little adorable fan on her Instagram page a few hours ago, and we are loving her already!

One this image the little girl commented – “I’m crushing on the stylish and outstanding actress @RitaDominic. She’s my #WCThursday and everyday.” So adorable. See her photos below;

Rita Dominic - BellaNaija - November 2015 Rita Dominic - BellaNaija - November 2015001

Photo Credit: @RitaDominic (Instagram)

1. lyl

November 23, 2015 at 8:48 pm

Super Adobs…..me think the look is too matured for her age.

2. G!

November 23, 2015 at 8:57 pm

No! The girl, who is truly cute, is not the one who is imitating Rita Dominic or commenting online. It’s her mother who is vicariously living through her!

• Damilola

November 23, 2015 at 11:48 pm

@G

Y’all need to chill. Can kids have fun? Whether mom is living vicariously through whatever so freaking what. Nigerians are so annoying, with their I too know attitude or goodie too shoes which is all pretense.

The outifits are cute. Go cutie pie

• ifexo

November 24, 2015 at 5:59 am

U ‘re off point. miss NON NAIJA.

• Jaded Vynne

November 24, 2015 at 9:12 am

My sentiments exactly. So the girl will earn money(from what job at her age- I don’t know), go shopping as in really call out turbaned hair style, and outrightly style herself to look like Rita? See, we mothers are the bane of misconduct in our society. Living like the jones’ mentality when you ain’t even the ish! When she is 15 and then wants Rita’s $1500 LV bag (???) or Jimmy Choo shoes- you ll then tell her no? Ofcos you know what the next line of action will be. I will outrightly say that any mum that allows her daughter grow with out her own inate personality is setting her up for a self esteem and complex issues be it superiority or inferiority complex! And before some of you start to say if you’ve got it you flaunt it, I grew up very privileged but my parents made all of us deserve what we got by working our butts off. It ain’t about being stingy- we sure do spoil ourselves within limit eg I can afford a Range but I’drather go in an elantra( if you get my point) not living for people image but common sense. Feel free to raise your kids in false eldorado as for me and my hone this is our policy-wont be D best dressed, won’t be the worst either but I will be simply unique and look good in any thing because I am original and confident. I’m out- argue in your living rooms I’m not even checking back for responses! 🙂

• licious

November 24, 2015 at 11:58 am

You took that right out of my head

• Tari

November 24, 2015 at 12:07 pm

greater sense has not been said on this blog in a long while.

3. Tina

November 23, 2015 at 9:14 pm

Little girl and momager, leave social media and concentrate on your studies. You will have enough time to be stylish when you get to Rita’s age

4. Anonymous

November 23, 2015 at 9:20 pm

Na so! Parents forever exploiting their kids with the use of social media. To each his own. But really I find it weird when parents open Instagram accounts for little children exposing them to all sorts. And then when they grow up to be too advanced for their age everyone starts to para!

Please let children be children. Dress them like one as well.

But yea, my opinion!

5. Hauwa

November 23, 2015 at 9:22 pm

She liked it and imitated it abi her mother liked it and made her daughter imitate it.

6. Jojo

November 23, 2015 at 9:51 pm

OK sweetie go read your books now

• Tbaby

November 23, 2015 at 10:25 pm

Lol, @go read your books now….true though.

7. aikay

November 23, 2015 at 9:52 pm

Wow so lovely, I actually see a rita dominic in her.

8. Carine

November 23, 2015 at 10:38 pm

What a waste of a childhood, what is the mother trying to teach the daughter? Is this validating her by teaching her to imitate celeb? What value does it add to herself esteem? She can and will imitate celeb and even idolize them all by herself when she is grown. U need to teach her now, that what she wear or look like is not important, teach her chess, piano, painting,… Don’t let her grow up needing to imitate and wait for online validation to feel whole….

9. ATL's finest

November 23, 2015 at 10:42 pm

She reminds me of Marjorie Harvey’s Lil biggest fan & always dressing like her

10. Anonymous

November 23, 2015 at 10:47 pm

Trust you bellanaija to use my comment to fry your dodo. Lol. Eku ‘Posh and classy’ o n ba yin lo. Rada rada!

11. O!

November 23, 2015 at 10:48 pm

No! It is NOT the little girl who imitates Rita Dominic or comments online. It’s the little girl’s mother! Can we please let kids be kids? She’s cute but I think it’s a little early for her to be dressing so grown up

12. Tov

November 23, 2015 at 10:50 pm

More like, “This little girl’s mum loves Rita Dominic’s style so much, she forces her daughter to imitate”

13. Umbrella

November 23, 2015 at 10:52 pm

Better face ya studies o…

14. Iyaloja

November 23, 2015 at 10:57 pm

This is very cute but dear mother why did you not copy Rita’s style yourself? Why use your daughter as your tool? You mothers looking for all sorts of validation on social media through your children should sha be careful, life is realer than Instagram ni o!

15. ify

November 23, 2015 at 11:47 pm

Iranu abacha, u really want us to clap for you rita dominic copier , abeggy yes e pain me no tell me say u dey play , u mean u child can’t be (the celebrity) herself , stop been hopeless madam, if you think pple will get sense tmrw u will see the worst, come ohh we read to learn did u read that self esteem instagram topic on bellanaija, sorry u I now remembered na only rita dominic u dey read

16. Kudos

November 24, 2015 at 12:25 am

Please go and marry and have children.

17. mrs chidukane

November 24, 2015 at 12:33 am

People are so mean sha. This girl is my daughter’s friend. I’ve known her mom for years and she so loves fashion like many of us do. So what if she dresses her kids up? Who doesn’t? Does it mean her kids don’t go to school or that the mom, who is a wonderful business woman and great mom by the way, is seeking relevance? She posted it on her page, BN chose to make a post, how is she seeking relevance? How is she exploiting her child? Mtcheew. People just making rubbish comments as if they know everything.

• Baff up

November 24, 2015 at 5:57 am

She’s yr daughter’s friend so she’s just got to be right yeah? Think, Mrs. C! Think!!

• fabulicious

November 24, 2015 at 6:34 am

Nwanne mmadu. I understand your loyalty sha. I would do that for a friend in this case and not for murder(hahahahahahaha) but think am nah. She took the pain to get pick out rita’s outfits,decided that she’l do a side by side using her daughter in similar style..Mbanu. We know that some mums are obsessed with this kind of thing(toddlers and tiaras ish, IG child star ish) I don’t ever support anyone heaping insults on a child nor the mum but abeg,from a mum to another, This thing get as e be.

• mrs chidukane

November 24, 2015 at 8:24 am

It’s not about loyalty. The girl is not wearing a crop top with bum shorts. I don’t know what all the hateful comments are about. It’s her daughter, how she chooses to dress her shouldn’t pain you ITK Angels so much.

• Tuu

November 24, 2015 at 10:35 am

Please! There’s nothing wrong in playing dress up and putting up the pics. But a side by side pic with the same outfit and almost same pose is just ridiculous my dear.

• Puzzles

November 24, 2015 at 11:42 am

why do i strongly suspect you’re the mum?

• Sayso

November 24, 2015 at 11:48 am

“This girl is my daughter’s friend. I’ve known her mom for years and she so loves fashion like many of us do. ”

Are we sure this girl is not actually mrs chidukane’s daughter?! Loooool

• mrs chidukane

November 24, 2015 at 1:06 pm

@sayso, Looool. I would never deny my child boo boo. Try again.

• gucc

November 24, 2015 at 6:47 pm

@ Mrs chidukane, so u actually believe it’s denial? #Ngwanubye

18. bride2mum.com

November 24, 2015 at 1:11 am

Toooooo cute!

19. Truth

November 24, 2015 at 2:26 am

Honestly why do people attach negativity to everything ? Because she dresses like Rita means she isn’t studying ? And those that said she dresses like an adult , is she wearing an adult clothe ? You can dress your child the way you want people . Because she isn’t wearing tutu , pinkish outfits and character clothes now she is an adult ? And some say is a waste of childhood ? Waooooo we Nigerians can never stop hating on one another and that’s why we can’t move forward . All these harsh words for a child who happen to like Rita’s style ? Even if her mom admires Rita and decided to dress her daughter like that , isn’t she her daughter ? What’s wrong with that? Be mindful of he words and curses you render on someone else’s child because it might just be your child getting all the bashing but in another scenario . The bible says “speak less and listen more , the power of life and death lies in the tongue .

• Anonymous

November 24, 2015 at 10:41 am

Who cursed the child? Mothers condemning an act is a curse? Nobody bashed the child please. Dont come here and accuse people.

20. Cindy

November 24, 2015 at 7:52 am

Bellanigerians, you people are bitter sha.

21. meah

November 24, 2015 at 8:49 am

If everyone here condemn this way of dressing kids,then who are their followers on instagram.Almost everyone i have met doesn’t say something nice about the dress pattern
    So who follows them?Robots?

22. Lyon Jasper

November 24, 2015 at 9:36 am

Sorry Damilola, how is it doing? Where and where is it doing you?

YOU ARE TOTALLY OFF POINT

23. DavinaDiaries

November 24, 2015 at 10:10 am

little girl looks so adorable in Rita Dominic’s style…

24. ceetoo

November 24, 2015 at 10:38 am

Abeg how Rita take tie that scarf? I am having a bad hair week and i need some tips to tie scarf nicely to work biko… help a sister out.
    Little girl too cute btw.

25. Beeeee

November 24, 2015 at 10:48 am

I had to go and look at the pictures again to see what the outrage about the little girls dressing is. She isn’t exposing any part of her body, she isn’t wearing bum shorts, sleeveless ball gowns or anything. Those of you complaining, I bet your kids wear these things everyday, all our kids were jean trousers, they wear shoes, they wear hats, tights, jeggings, and I know my two year old rocks her cute plastic pink sunglasses…so what is the problem? I am 32 and we also rocked those same sunglasses as kids ( they are just more stylish now…lol) There is so much negativity in the world right now and I was hoping this post will have lots of ooohs and ahhhs and awwws ,…wishful thinking

26. Tari

November 24, 2015 at 12:10 pm

The level of inferiority being exhibited by adults in the present generation is worrying.
    Have we always had this psychological defect and it only got exposed by social media or is it a new anomaly?
    This has absolutely nothing to do with negativity but all to do with adults who are expending energy living the life of others through their young kids.

27. Mamacita

November 24, 2015 at 1:48 pm

Hmn allow the little girl and her mother drink water and put the cup down! Not everyone wants their kids to be doctors, lawyers, architects, engineers etc. Some have to grow up to be Instagram posers who can’t afford the basics, Kim Kardashian and “whatsherface… Short hair stripper lady wannabes, like them! How is it your business how people bring up their kids?

28. Anonymous

November 24, 2015 at 2:08 pm

This little girl is wearing a jean and shirt and what’s wrong with this please? People are just so judge mental honestly . Your kids wear tops and jeans so what is wrong with what she’s wearing ? And is not like she’s wearing a jean or shirt bigger than her , it doesn’t matter what you do , people will always have something to say . Everybody is talking about her academics when you don’t even know her personally , and you all claim to be mothers? Waooo this is unbelievable at the way people reason in this present age. May God help us all

29. Deep Soul

November 24, 2015 at 5:31 pm

I don’t think anyone is being bitter. I understand both perspectives:
    Dressing a child up can be fun, especially daughters. I sometimes dress up my daughter in similar outfits as mine, when I have the energy.

But dressings up your child to look like Rica Dominic looks somehow to me. Like someone said, you’re imposing a personality on the child.

But then, does that mean by dressing up my daughter to look like me I’m imposing my personality on her? I’m a little confused about the matter.

But something about this does not sit well with me