Music

Olamide just dropped TWO new Videos! Watch “Eyan Mayweather” & “Don’t Stop”

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Olamide is not playing. He obviously plans to end this year with a big bang.

The YBNL Nation boss just dropped two albums off his Eyan Mayweather album.

Watch them below.

Eyan Mayweather

Don’t Stop

1. kemi

December 18, 2015 at 2:48 pm

BADDO!!! BADDEST GUY EVER LIVETH!!!!
    HEAD MASTER LOMO KO N SE PREFECT!!!
    OLAMIDE STEADY LEADING THE DAMN TEAM!!!

2. Yochi

December 18, 2015 at 4:13 pm

Hmmm, why the dark symbolism…

3. Californiabawlar

December 18, 2015 at 7:13 pm

Does he rap in either one? If anyone bothers to watch, please let me know. We fell in love with Olamide for rap…all he does now is sing songs that are nonetheless shittier than Wizkids’.

• Cc

December 18, 2015 at 8:16 pm

Thank u dear. I’m not a nigerian and I when I look at the Nigerian music scene I laugh, Nigerians are so comfortable in accepting things I can’t understand , if Islamise calls himself a rapper den I don’t think rap is still rap, to me there is not yet a category to what he does exactly , why he keeps loosing when paired alongside real rappers like AKA , Casper , etc these are rappers. Rap is Mi , u know what I mean and my prob is not d Yoruba cuz sark odour also raps in his local but he’s style of music. We now know why it make take miles for d recent nigerian frontiers to win Grammys or anything content

• funmi oguns

December 19, 2015 at 3:58 am

Since you are not a Nigerian your opinion is not meant to be heard,you are not a Nigeria so you can’t understand and you shouldn’t judge one

• oyindee

December 19, 2015 at 8:00 am

I laugh in Swahili,for someone who isn’t Nigerian you sure do know a lot about African music and I have a feeling that you lying but you just want to come on here to form,wo ore mi,your composition is a dead giveaway you not only Nigerian,you Yoruba sef so abeg shift with your judgemental self

4. X

December 18, 2015 at 7:16 pm

issaight!

5. RichyGame

December 18, 2015 at 8:06 pm

Too much of the weird imagery here for me… I’m starting to believe some stuff I heard about this indurtry… but nonetheless, nice ‘cocky’ song and well set video. Big up Badoo!

6. Ibukun

December 18, 2015 at 8:51 pm

Two albums frm his album or two videos from his album. Madam adesola kilosele.

7. Lotadiamond

December 19, 2015 at 6:22 am

Shake it…….it took ur mama 9 months to make it….my butt couldn’t couldn’t stop bumping…..lol…don’t stop

8. ayolayo

December 19, 2015 at 11:30 am

Shake it…… dont stop….. nice 1. .i love it

9. NotBothered

December 19, 2015 at 4:07 pm

Eyan Mayweather: Hard song but a s*** Video- Didn’t need a teleprompter to decipher the lyrics that wasn’t hard to understand. Brother make them give you back your money, the video lacked the intent to execute those bars(punch lines) likewise any creativity.

Still my song tho… Eyin alangba se egg-roll lol

10. Uleke

December 19, 2015 at 5:26 pm

@notbothered……excellent review. The video is just thrash with those punch lines……i expected a nothing more than 100% video that will deliver the lines but iro ni…..i’ll rather collect my money…..d video is suppose to awake the eru iku inside of any body…lol

11. December Wind

December 20, 2015 at 3:22 am

I just heard someone say they fell in love with olamide for rap and didn’t like that he sings more now and would rather have him stick to rap . Like seriously ? What’s wrong with versatility ? He should limit his talents just because your talentless self likes only one of them ? This is sad! you’re just an E.P aka Enemy of Progress .. Gerraraherrree mehn sh**

12. Town boy

February 1, 2016 at 2:17 pm

Olamide is a model of rappers in Nigeria we ought to accept he raps with fatherland and motherland dailect which is special it make him distinction among rappers who be u to fe woju olamide Baddo baba mili shen edanasun pelu petrol.Town boy