Relationships

#RelationshipGoals? 6 Couples We Spotted at the Corporate Elite 2015 Concert + ALL the Fun Photos Inside

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

The Corporate Elite 2015 Concert was one of the biggest concerts of the year.

The event was star-studded and while we will be bringing you ALL the red carpet photos soon, we just had to share some of the couples we spotted during the event and how totally into each other they were.

From the more popular couples like Toke Makinwa and Maje Ayida to the more lowkey ones like Audu Maikori and Zel Maikori…we’ve got it all.

Check on it!

Toke Makinwa & Maje Ayida

Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0015

Fresh off their appearance at The Future Awards Africa 2015, the most talked about couple of the night Toke Makinwa and Maje Ayida enjoyed themselves to the fullest as they danced, took photos and shared loving glances.

Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0005 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0006 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0008 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0007

Jay Jay & Nkechi Okocha

Ex-footballer Jay Jay Okocha and his lovely wife Nkechi were one of our favourite couples to spot at the event. After making an appearance on the red carpet together, they cuddled up at the event to enjoy the major throwback songs that were played.

Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0004

Juyin & Segun Demuren

We also spotted Segun Demuren with his gorgeous wife, Juyin, at the Corporate Elite 2015 Concert.

Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0012

Zel & Audu Maikori

Music entrepreneur Audu Maikori and his wife Zel kept a low profile at the event. But no one can escape our BN cam.

Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0001

Lilian & Ubi Franklin

Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0013

Newlyweds Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro kept a low profile at the event as well and they weren’t spotted on the red carpet but we spotted them inside the event hall as they danced to songs from Tekno and other artists.

Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0014

Bukky & Abiye Karibi-Whyte

Public Relations expert Bukky Karibi-Whyte and her husband Abiye are another couple we were excited to spot at the event.

Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0009

Aren’t they just so cute?

***

See more fun inside shots from the Corporate Elite 2015 Concert below.

Rotimi Amaechi

Freda Francis & Ubi Franklin

Yvonne Nwosu & Ngozi Zed-eye

Yvonne Nwosu & Ngozi Zed-eye

Niyola

Niyola

Performances

There were so many awesome performances at the Corporate Elite 2015 Concert.

Banky W, Chidinma, Timi Dakolo, Falz, Simi, JJC, 112, Jagged Edge, Immaculate, Mo’Cheddah, Big Mo, Sound Sultan, Jazzman Olofin, Olu Maintain, 2Face Idibia, Shaydee, Styl Plus, Skales, Tekno, Selebobo, Iyanya, Saeon and more performed on Sunday night.

Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0002 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0005 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0006 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0007 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0008 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0010 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0011 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0012 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0015 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0016 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0017 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0018 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0019 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0020 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0021 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0022 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0023 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0025 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0026 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0027 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0028 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0029 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0030 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0031 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0032 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0033 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0034 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0035 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0036 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0037 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0038 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0039 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0040 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0041 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0042 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0043 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0044 Corporate-Elite-2015-Concert-December-2015-BellaNaija0045

Photo Credit: Insigna Media

1. Tari

December 8, 2015 at 12:09 pm

Only the daft will not know that this article was created simply because of Toke and Maje.
    It is getting boring. Please leave them to do as they please. They are not as relevant as BN is trying to make them out to be.
    It is beginning to look silly and childish. Some of us do not take her Vlogs serious, do not listen to her on radio (as she sounds relatively empty on air) and as a consequence we do not see anything special in her marriage saga. Their marriage, their life.

• seriously

December 8, 2015 at 3:51 pm

Demuren brothers are very handsome.

• Idomagirl

December 8, 2015 at 10:40 pm

So fresh….

• ATL's finest

December 8, 2015 at 4:17 pm

@ Tari lol very true tho. E.g. me I don’t know what she sounds like for I’ve never watched/listened to her Blog not even one. Oh my aunt sent me one & me thinking it’s a great video, didn’t even know it was Toke & as soon as I clicked that mess & it was her, I was DONE.

• Jane

December 8, 2015 at 5:48 pm

I really feel so sorry for Toke …… Her self esteem and worth is in the dustbin . Every other couple are seated but they have to force PDA . what a mess . Everything about their lives is so FAKE and all for social media .
      Poor child , she needs a hug and a Mum to guide her properly .
      As for her Vlog ………. who seriously will listen to her again .

moving along , Most of the guest look lovely and seems like a fun event. Kudos to my fellow Nigerian

• Steve

December 8, 2015 at 5:50 pm

I am really getting utterly tired of visiting BellaNaija cos they constantly shove Toke’s pathetic stories and bleached skin down my throat. Ugh! BN team, ya’ll need to rethink your stories and strategies… Your readers are getting bored and loosing interest if that makes any sense to you guys.

2. k

December 8, 2015 at 12:10 pm

Ah ahn bellanaija be using style to do amebo. Toka and Maje are back for real oh. They are even kizzin in public!!!

• Valeri

December 8, 2015 at 5:57 pm

The kiss they did not kiss at home they came to do it at the event when Guests are seated , to make a show.
      LOOK AT US LOOK AT ME ME ME
      They live their life for the Public
      what a pity !!!!! , Is that life !!!!!
      please who are truly happy don’t need to work so hard to prove a point
      . Toke practically force Maje to marry her after leaving her at the registry and before they could even celebrate one year , he has knocked up for the second child .
      Don’t worry we see through those PDA . LOOK at me look at me .

3. bruno

December 8, 2015 at 12:15 pm

bellanaija we get it, toke is back with her cheating husband. u dont have to rub it in our faces. to be honest we dont even care.

after all the mouth she makes in her vlogs about men who cheat did she not get back with her own cheating husband.

toke, start preparing ur self, u are going to be a step mum very soon.

4. Nne

December 8, 2015 at 12:17 pm

Toke dear you are trying too hard, you don’t have to prove anything just be yourself.

5. sally

December 8, 2015 at 12:17 pm

Looking gd ppz… BTW lilian needs to chill on d skin toning na #NotMyBusiness #JustSaying

• Tari

December 8, 2015 at 12:37 pm

Her future is very bright.

• Lateh L

December 8, 2015 at 3:39 pm

Lmao her future is bright indeed!!!!

• neeka

December 8, 2015 at 4:17 pm

hahahaha…indeed

6. hmmmmm

December 8, 2015 at 12:32 pm

After the rain comes Sunshine, happy Toke and Maje Ayida. A side chick would always remain A SIDE CHICK #Maje baby Mama..

7. shady

December 8, 2015 at 12:36 pm

@adesolate ade -unuigbe jst a quick question my love are u smoking -? If that’s not the case why will u start us off this morning with toke and maje as our couple goals. Bella naija don’t u read comments from ur fans. We are fed up of u painting non exsiting marriage as stuff of fairytales .

8. peperempe

December 8, 2015 at 12:45 pm

Lol, Tufiakwa to make TokeMaje couple goals, life has taught me to not even use people as goals, if me and my partner are happy and building an empire together with mutual respect, love and understanding then that’s my goal.
    all these people with skeleton in their closets. tueh!
    I thought Emma Nyra will not come to naija again, glad she’s living her life jor.
    Lilian easy on the gluthathione, just maintain it e don do, we all saw the throwback of you as Mabel Makun’s maid of honor. you were 10 shades darker. hian!

9. Mirabel

December 8, 2015 at 12:54 pm

BN we saw what you did here ooo .. Plz keep the toke and maje shaaddee at bay …kikikiki ..

10. omawumi

December 8, 2015 at 1:04 pm

Are Lenny st brown and Essence a couple

Na question I ask o.

• ATL's finest

December 8, 2015 at 4:19 pm

Lmao! U never know.. Find out & let us know

11. Didi

December 8, 2015 at 1:05 pm

Rotimi Amaechi be like ‘can you snap this picture quick so this man can leave me alone’

• Jaygirl

December 8, 2015 at 1:28 pm

Hahahahahahhaahahha I saw that too.

12. Bey

December 8, 2015 at 1:06 pm

Bella we ‘haff hear’ we ‘haff seen’ them. Toke and Maje Ayida’s life, dere business.

13. Fabulicious

December 8, 2015 at 1:20 pm

BN you people are a hot mess!!!!Goals my foot.

14. Somtoo

December 8, 2015 at 1:21 pm

That event was insane. Fun was outta this world.

Kudos to the organizers, well executed with enough drinks and chops. Like drink till you faint ahn ahn. People were turning down drinks like e don do o, we no want again

Top performances were falz and Teckno. Olu maintain and 2 face made me go cray cray with dance. We partied from 8pm-2am (That when i called it a night, Lagosians can like party eh). The djs were superb, took us wayyy back and then back to the present.

Mehn, i could go on and on

If i am in nigeria next year december will love to do this again @ Corporate elite as this made up for the very busy year with no partying.

• Bobosteke & Lara Bian

December 8, 2015 at 6:11 pm

…Sote the girls at the table next to me were packing drinks into their bags.
      Fun was an understatement. Just when I thought this was the height, the next act brought it to a another level. Jazzman, styleplus, teckno (who played the pipe organ) mo’cheddah… y’all really brought it home.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

December 8, 2015 at 11:21 pm

Sisteh Bobosteke! So…… You went “hand” enjoyed without us, ehnn kwa? Kontinu, ohhh…. ?

• Bobosteke & Lara Bian

December 9, 2015 at 6:38 am

Ma Coco Cherie, it weren’t so o! Here was I, busting my behind 2 states away when I received a call of a “would-you-like-to-attend” nature. Nne, I followed up the call with immediate alacrity with a physical locus in quo. I cannot always be come and be doing ” oh, that dress looked flattering on whoever” on BN. I gats to also be a testifier and be able to also say ” I SAW sheit (she/he/it) at the event and their outfit had my surname on it”

Did I also mention that the event was free? I these days of plenty responsibilities and irascible shoe buying on my part ( they are pretty but meh tis hurting o) was so down for a veritable freebie.

How Aberdeen? Hope col’ no too hol’ una side? One love and peace out ( in falz’s voice).

• Somtoo

December 9, 2015 at 9:28 am

my dear, if i could, would have packed drinks too ooo. My purse was too small. Chai. Me sef didnt pay for ticket too. You no awuff fun is the baddest.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

December 9, 2015 at 4:44 pm

Oh, nwa nne m, thou art “escooosed”, inugo? As you take talk am, me sef dash you blessings to go forth and shakitibobo without guilt or remorse.

And sisteh, was in Naija for a spell and just got back … Chai!! My life has not been the same upon this returning to an ice-block somewhere…. If no be fear of non-vital interstate waka, na to find way extend my return through lasgidi, make I take eye kukuma come see this enjoyment wey dem talk say only fit dey inside “una Lagos”. ?

• Bobosteke & Lara Bian

December 9, 2015 at 7:06 pm

Wish you did, dearest one. Lagos is not a carrying last state at this time of the year at all. At least me too I can claim (like @somtoo) that I turnt up somewhere before this year comes to an end.
      You no lie at all. Na awoof dey tear mouth pass ( @somtoo)

15. Olofofo

December 8, 2015 at 1:35 pm

Freda’s face be looking like she played a role in the avatar movie. All this lagos big girl life sha…smh.

16. Olofofo

December 8, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Toke, be there thinking you played a fast one on us. Not knowing we already knew where it was going to end after all your drama on your vlog and social media. Drama Queen!

17. Ibinabo

December 8, 2015 at 2:12 pm

Toke Makinwa lives for social attention and acceptance.

• Penelope

December 8, 2015 at 7:16 pm

I actually feel abit sorry for Toke, I think she lacks guidance and abit of love, and a mothers love, not a mans type. I heard she’s an orphan, both parents died in a fire accident or smthn, not sure. Her aunt and uncle brout her up and did a good job. But I think she still lacks smthn, maybe dats why she’s so hung up on Maje, trying to build that family she never had. I’m no psychologist, but Iv xperienced abit of dis, lost my dad at a very young age, and it affected me abit in relationships, I held on too long to men dat weren’t treating me well, bcos I felt I lacked smthn. Until I met my husband, it was one bad rltshp after d oda. I was always looking for love. I may be wrong dou, but I actually see pain in Toke. Instead of bashing her, no one really knows what dis girl may be going thru, I think behind all dat flash, attention seeking,party hooping,this girl might be sad and alone inside. I truly wish her well………….

• Becky

December 8, 2015 at 9:51 pm

Unmm. You kuku have a point sha.. It is well

18. Ngozi

December 8, 2015 at 2:14 pm

LOL at Toke and Maje.. So delusional. Everything reeks “trying too hard and we are soo in love” Sorry boo PDA isn’t going to change anything Lol. Kpele

19. goolicks

December 8, 2015 at 2:39 pm

Seun oni(Saeon)…. with your masters degree and all……… see how you look like a th*g

20. Bruness

December 8, 2015 at 3:05 pm

BN is not smiling #lol, u had to roll multiple pictures to drive it home!!!! I can’t help but notice Freda is always around Ubi and Lilian. Seems like everyone had fun but Rotimi, he didn’t have his fun face on @ all.

21. Lol

December 8, 2015 at 3:11 pm

From now on nobody is my couple goals expect my dad and my mum and daddy E.A adeboye and his wife.

22. Mz Titilitious

December 8, 2015 at 3:14 pm

you guys are d best i swear i don laugh so tae as i was eatin one rice flew frm my nose LMAO!

23. jwezee

December 8, 2015 at 3:19 pm

Who’s relationship goals? Definitely not mine.. I’ll excuse myself now

24. GeeGee

December 8, 2015 at 3:40 pm

Gideon Okeke you look lonely over there and I’m single. we can make it work *wink* lol! Good luck to Toke and Maje.

• emma

December 8, 2015 at 6:07 pm

This guys is a baby daddy o, except you’re willing to put up with the drama, go for it.

25. Josephine

December 8, 2015 at 4:07 pm

This Toke and Maje saga is a mess but please who will send this link to Anita. LMAO!

26. aikay

December 8, 2015 at 4:29 pm

BN wants big traffic on their site and toke has volunteered her cheap self to help BN in exchange for popularity. To me the whole break up thing was planned just to get pple talking and see if she can get some public sympathy and acceptance but the reverse was the case. Just take a look at the pics they were d only couples showing themselves and dancing and dt goes to show the extent of their shallowness. Those who flaunt HAPPINESS are truly the UNHAPPY ones . True happiness comes from within and it glows through everything you do. I really feel sorry for this girl, I wish her parents were alive to groom her properly.

27. xoxo

December 8, 2015 at 5:27 pm

How can you #RelationshipGoals and make Toke and Maje number one? God forbid, its not my relationship goal to be like the Ayida!

28. j'suis belle

December 8, 2015 at 5:41 pm

you guys are over rating this toke matter and giving her more importance and media awareness by the way. the best way to show you are so not into somebody is ignore them. haba !! am not hating just me saying…

29. Jennyokris

December 8, 2015 at 5:42 pm

Please I’m here to see Ubi and his beauty Lily, that’s relationship goals. As for Toke and the cheating thing she calls a hubby with thier cheap popularity and severe insecurity, I think not, relationship goals that is..

30. Honeycrown

December 8, 2015 at 6:59 pm

I remember when news of the breakup first started, most of the BN community called it bluff and dem no lie at all! You people are good! One of the reasons I can’t keep away from this site; Talk about Genuine Gisting “Goals” hehehe

31. Smh

December 8, 2015 at 7:43 pm

What has Toke done to deserve the evil and wicked comments she gets on a DAILY basis???? If she even breathes, someone will complain about how she’s stealing all the air. Let her live her life!!!
    Not everyone is going to be your cup of tea and that’s okay. But ranting everyday about her wont do anything except create more publicity. Just look at this post. 99% of the comments are from people who dislike her yet there are more comments here than on most posts.

Anyway this event looked like so much fun. If a couple decided to enjoy the night, why must it be “staged?”… Because others decided to sit down? Lol I don’t understand you people sometimes.

• janet

December 8, 2015 at 9:02 pm

Create more publicity u say….initially yes then after a while it becomes what u have to offer that keeps u relevant. ..what has Toke gats to offer other than her fake it till you make it. Even her dont practice the content of her vlog
      Nobody cares again , see how many comments her vlog struggles to get now, very very few yet BN continue to drown us with Toke
      Soon and very soon her lack of substance will make bloggers free us from Toke . Man this man that
      Enough already

• mimi

December 9, 2015 at 10:08 am

SMH are you for real or just feel like leaving a stupid comment just for typing sake. .. people dont like Toke!!!!! FACT !!!!!
      What has baby mama side chick got to do with anything

32. Amh

December 8, 2015 at 9:48 pm

I cant see from the comments jealous much abi. Most of the commenters are baby mamas and sidechicks and 5th wives. Toke you both look good. The demuren brothers .very handsome. Beautiful guest. The Lilian babe is very light skinned now. You know you bestie does not have to be around you and hubby most time.not a good idea. Lovely couple. Ameachi looks bored. Kilode? Guess the guy is encroaching on his space.

• Idomagirl

December 8, 2015 at 10:44 pm

How do you know they’re baby mamas and side chicks and 5th wives? You be soothsayer?
      Make una no kill person abeg. ??????

• californiabawlar

December 9, 2015 at 12:16 am

Receive sense!

33. solape

December 8, 2015 at 9:52 pm

Falz is all I see….looking spectacular! )

34. Yomi

December 9, 2015 at 4:38 am

Tired of this Toke Makinwa… How do you expect people to take you seriously when you cannot even practice what you preach? You’ll be telling people to speak to their legs and run, but you went to grab a chair to relax there with Maje. Hopefully, he won’t shame you again.
    Emma Nyra has returned to 9ja? I thought she wanted to die in the U.S.
    btw, BN, this “goals” of a thing ehn… odikwa very risky. we don’t know who’s beating who behind closed doors, we don’t know who else is being a Maje… Nobody is my “couple goal” oo… at least try and put Timi Dakolo and his wife or something, not Toke.

35. Anonymous

December 9, 2015 at 5:42 pm

36. B

December 10, 2015 at 1:50 am

BN please stop glorifying the madness of Nigerian couples, especially the cheating and DV ones. Wetin concern us.