Weddings

BN Weddings – Video: Chiso & Jeff’s Sweet Vows & Wedding

Chiso & Jeff_Rose Quartz and Serenity Wedding_Wale Ariztos_BellaNaija Weddings 2015_8Chiso & Jeff‘s wedding video, especially their vows, were so moving. The bride was overtaken by tears of joy the morning of her wedding while writing her vows to her Chukwuemeka (Jeff), while the groom “asked God to make him into a gift” for Chiso.

Their wedding was also full of design inspiration. The bride’s Vera Wang mermaid gown with a tulle train, from the designer’s Fall 2013 collection, set the tone for an elegant rose quartz and serenity wedding, which coincidentally have been named Pantone Colours of the Year for 2016.

Watch the tear-jerking Video by Henry Adewale Films!

Chiso + Jeff: Wedding highlight – Springfield, VA from Henry Adewale Films on Vimeo.

~ Photos: Wale Ariztos Chiso & Jeff_Rose Quartz and Serenity Wedding_Wale Ariztos_BellaNaija Weddings 2015_6Chiso & Jeff_Rose Quartz and Serenity Wedding_Wale Ariztos_BellaNaija Weddings 2015_9 Chiso & Jeff_Rose Quartz and Serenity Wedding_Wale Ariztos_BellaNaija Weddings 2015_7 Chiso & Jeff_Rose Quartz and Serenity Wedding_Wale Ariztos_BellaNaija Weddings 2015_5 Chiso & Jeff_Rose Quartz and Serenity Wedding_Wale Ariztos_BellaNaija Weddings 2015_3Vendors
Wedding Cinematographer: Henry Adewale Films | henryadewalefilms.com
Wedding Photographer: Wale Ariztos | @waleariztos
Decor: LilyVevents | @lilyvevents
Makeup Artist: Sade Falade | @shandyy_MUA
Wedding MC: MC Chaz | www.mcchaz.com

1. Olufunke

January 8, 2016 at 9:59 am

This is absolutely amazing. I had to sacrifice my remaining data to watch the video… lol indeed they know their God and love in this marriage is just an understatement. Their vows got me teary and i wish and pray nothing short of your vows to each other but more of God’s love and blessings in Jesus name, Amen!

2. Luvnaija

January 8, 2016 at 10:30 am

Awwwww the theme had both personalities of the bride and groom fused together. Groom seems like a quirky, playful and naughty person in a good way! While bride is calm, maybe shy and reserved. Beautiful bride, the brides maids are all shades of gorgeousness they nearly look alike with the bride( I see a lot of hooking up with the grooms men lolz). Very entertaining ceremony sure there was no dull moment I smiled all through especially at the groom chopping knuckle with brides father. May God bless this Union!

3. neo

January 8, 2016 at 10:36 am

His smile…it’s from somewhere deep within

4. poison ivy

January 8, 2016 at 11:23 am

BN, keep this kinda video coming and my mum might get an in-law this year.

5. Somtoo

January 8, 2016 at 11:25 am

Wow. The groom’s smile is everything. Dude smiles like a wolf! From molar to molar! Lol. The bride just reminds me of a doe, very beautiful.
    I never comment on BN wedding posts but the pureness of this man’s smile just made me start clacking on this keyboard. Congrats guys. God truly bless your union with baby boys that smile like their dad (need more of them in this world). LOL

6. Tee

January 8, 2016 at 12:09 pm

Had permanent grin from start to finish! Forgot I had malaria for a few minutes. Congrats lovelies!! ?

7. Great Lady

January 8, 2016 at 1:21 pm

This video wanna make me fall in love. Everything about this wedding is beautiful. May your home be even more beautiful.

8. nnenne

January 8, 2016 at 2:06 pm

Amen to that….Olufunke
    What God has joined together let no man put asunder.

9. Queen Spicey

January 8, 2016 at 2:16 pm

Oh My God!!!…… This is so beautiful. I couldn’t stop grinning through out

10. ada

January 8, 2016 at 3:46 pm

wow this got me teary-eyed. May God bless their union.

11. JustPassingBye

January 8, 2016 at 4:38 pm

Loled at the guy in 3:48 getting it. So beautiful! Their focus on Christ in the whole ceremony and just the pure joy in both their faces and even those of the guests. Wish this lovely couple God’s blessings in their marital life. Their kids are going to be absolutely beautiful. I tap into this blessing this 2016 o.

12. Idomagirl

January 8, 2016 at 4:47 pm

This is so beautiful. 😀

13. ATL's finest

January 8, 2016 at 5:22 pm

This is absolutely stunning & elegant. Simply, fun, and ravishing.

14. Nedu

January 8, 2016 at 6:38 pm

And so they married and all lived happily thereafter

15. Ifeyinwa Mic

January 8, 2016 at 8:36 pm

This was so lovely. #allsmiles

16. zarah baby loke loke

January 8, 2016 at 9:34 pm

Awww??

17. micorazon

January 8, 2016 at 10:28 pm

I feel like falling in love right now.

18. Ama

January 8, 2016 at 10:57 pm

Wayne’s dance at 3:48 was too hilarious.

19. zarah baby loke loke

January 8, 2016 at 11:02 pm

After watching the video( I’m glad I did) I realized aww is an understatement.
    This is the definition of Gods orchestrated love awww I love love.
    I watched the video over nd over again so touching and inspiring.
    God send me my own soul mate??
    And yea @luvnaija I’m sure it was a fun filled day , the kind of wedding I like to attend but no I get to attend local weddings where I’ll b hustling for food nd puff puff. Lol I’m joking.
    HML.

20. Nikki

January 8, 2016 at 11:45 pm

Wow! This brought out some tears from my eyes, it re-affirms the fact that love is indeed a beautiful sight when it’s real. Congratulations to the couple and God bless your marriage forever!

21. Munwa

January 9, 2016 at 11:09 pm

Hahahaha hahahaha hahaha the dance ehn, odikwa serious

22. misskemo

January 12, 2016 at 6:00 am

Im not even the romance kinda girl but those vows were so beautiful. The video had me smiling from ear to ear. you could feel the love and joy radiating. I wish them a very happy married life.

23. MissSilentReader

January 13, 2016 at 12:14 pm

too beautiful!!! the fist bumb with the father in law is everything. God bless you marriage.

24. Ade

January 14, 2016 at 11:52 am

I ve always been the wedding freak,it always look so beautiful,and reminds me of how beautiful God wants our lives to be even after the weddings-in marriages(homes). I ve seen a number of christian weddings(I didnt say church weddings) cos I go in search of them particularly(that is how I got this,and I made sure despite the poor network reception to download the video),and more often than not I pray for these particular homes for God’s stability even as they embark on the journey together,I also use such homes as a point of contact for mine,to enjoy what they do and even far beyond what they re enjoying. For the video,I love every bit of it,and I found myself actually SMILING SO BROADLY/”loudly”….hope I won’t go and wed too like this….nah,I am going to wait for my time;I m still building the foundation lest it collapse after a push. CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH

25. happychick

January 21, 2016 at 6:33 pm

awwwwww love so sweet and pure….this got me practicing my wedding steps