News

Conjoined Twins born in Bauchi to Young Fulani Nomad Mother

Conjoined Twins born in Bauchi Nigeria BellaNaijaConjoined twins have been born to a young Fulani nomad mum in Bauchi State.

The twins were born at home in in Tondo of Miya in Ganjuwa Local Government Area and brought to the ATBU Teaching Hospital in Bauchi. Their mother Adama Sani is young and poor, therefore she needs all the assistance she can get.

BN has reached out to the ATBU Teaching Hospital and requested for account details to enable us make a donation. We encourage you to help if you can.

If you can also assist with specialist medical expertise, we are sure it will be welcome. Click HERE for contact of Hospital’s PR representative.
Conjoined Twins Bauch 1

Conjoined Twins Bauch 2

Conjoined Twins Bauchi 3

Conjoined Twins Bauchi 4

Conjoined Twins Bauchi 5

Conjoined Twins Bauchi 6

1. ElessarisElendil

January 5, 2016 at 6:01 am

Paging Republican Presidential candidate Dr. Carson.

• ATL's finest

January 5, 2016 at 3:54 pm

Lol yeap! Dr. Carson to the rescue . I pray they can separate them tho smh. I can’t even hope in my Country for this one. I saw a documentary about to twins & they were separated at d age of 16. May God be with them

2. nene+

January 5, 2016 at 6:21 am

Oh dear look at how gorgeous they are! I hope and pray they can be rescued/separated.
    Their mum absolutely young.

• Jack

January 5, 2016 at 2:55 pm

THEY ARE ARABS! ???

3. she power

January 5, 2016 at 7:46 am

Can we start a go fund for her

4. Chi

January 5, 2016 at 9:20 am

We really need help in this country. I need help to readjust my mind. This is what man’s inhumanity to man and violence has caused me.
    The first time I saw this picture my heart sank for these innocent babies. And then I thought to myself, I want to contribute. And then as I scrolled down, I saw their mother’s face and the frustrated and depressed me said: “they’ll grow up to add to the number of book haram members”. Oh God please, help us get past these type of state where rather than for more good, we think of more ills.
    but why does this usually happen to the poor? I guess it’s poor nutrition and health habits during pregnancy.
    Please, post the account details. Poor cute babies.

5. Nammy

January 5, 2016 at 10:42 am

Born at home? How did she deliver? Can one deliver kids like this through normal delivery?
    Hope she gets the needed help

6. chido

January 5, 2016 at 11:29 am

So sad,this is why an anomaly scan should be done,(so when seen in d scan caution wld have be taken)most people take it for granted. May this kids be safe.Amen

7. chu

January 5, 2016 at 12:38 pm

Lord I pray that someone funds the surgery. There are no vital organs joined together like the brain or heart, the separation should be possible. The babies are so fine. Something needs to be done about educating the uneducated on child birth.

8. bisisexy

January 5, 2016 at 2:48 pm

I went on face book,to look if I can get d phone no of parents,to see if I can donate money to the kids,and I learnt d babies enemies are dead.one woman claims she sent some one to the hospital where d kids are. I hope she is wrong and dat dey are alive,dats is why I said deir enemies,if it’s true it’s too bad, d way Nigerian doctors have become cannibals and are heartless,maternal motality is too high,i grew up hearing olukoya. ransom. kuti, I watched an old episold of a program he was interviewed after he died, he was a paediatrician,after seeing many dead kids at morgues,he started the change,the minute I saw no oxygen mask on d kids nose I know some ting might happen,shame to the state governor, u can’t equip yr hospitals,but ur kids will marry and u spend 4m or more on may d, and Korede bello, to buhari u better start the change now, u and ur zara and wife, b wearing quater a million naira shoe,u have lost touch wit the poor man dat voted u,let God judge, dis type operations or riskier are done only abroad, y not here too Mtchew

9. bisisexy

January 5, 2016 at 2:49 pm

I mean olukoye ransome kuti

10. Jack

January 5, 2016 at 2:53 pm

Question: THAT BABY WAS AN ARAB COMPLETELY!

• Jack

January 5, 2016 at 2:54 pm

HOW DOES A BLACK PERSON GIVE BIRTH TO A ARAB ???!

11. Ogbenituks

January 6, 2016 at 12:02 pm

Well sorry to break your bubble but babies are normally fair at birth secondly she is Fulani you don’t know her husband. Or who impregnated her he could be an Arab or shuwa Arab lastly Fulani people are known to have Arab blood in them so who isn’t to say it’s her baby please stop always assuming stuff