Music

“Don’t press your phone while driving fam” – Kiss Daniel narrates Car Accident Experience

BellaNaija.com

KissDaniel-88

Music star Kiss Daniel was involved in a car accident last night but thankfully he is alright.

He shared his experience with fans on Instagram while warning them not to press their phones while driving.

Kiss Daniel wrote “Morning guys.. don’t press ur phone while driving fam, it’s never a good idea. Crashed into a canal last night @ lekki, all thanks to dese guys and some loyal fans that help get I and my producer out and the car… I wanna say a very big thank u to @djcoublon for screaming like a Yankee baby before the crash.. Bro u nailed it . We thank God, we still alive.

1. Samuel

January 12, 2016 at 12:55 pm

Oh wow, we didn’t know this before! Rubbish. Thank God he didn’t kill himself.

2. whocares

January 12, 2016 at 1:07 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Dont “press” your phone. loool someone at BN has a sense of humour. lool. pele o Kiss. As you survived that accident #Godwin

• Californiabawlar

January 12, 2016 at 11:10 pm

Hehehe! I can’t even judge him….I’m sure I said ‘press phone’ at some point in my life, it may been two decades ago but I still did it, so make we free the dude ?
      I follow you in rejoicing with him…don’t text and drive friends!?

3. December Wind

January 12, 2016 at 1:08 pm

“Press your phone” or “punch the keypads” , bellanaija elites , over to you…

4. Nabeela

January 12, 2016 at 1:22 pm

We sha grab what he’s saying.

davinadiaries.com

5. imustdropacomment

January 12, 2016 at 2:01 pm

duuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh. pls we should all try to use common sense in 2016 ….pls stay safe

6. Erniees

January 12, 2016 at 2:01 pm

hmmm……..take a chill pill, pls
    some people still use their phones while driving
    i am sure the advise was meant for them
    as for the grammarians, remember, nobody is above mistake
    not even Kiss Daniel

7. lotus flower

January 12, 2016 at 3:20 pm

So many bitter and miserable people on BN. He is simply reminding people not to operate their phones while driving. Yes, it is common sense. However, it is good to get that reminder. In many countries such reminders are ongoing campaigns organized by local and regional governments.

• IDONTCARE

January 12, 2016 at 4:16 pm

@But should anyone be reminded in the first place? Even a day old child knows the implication.

• lotus flower

January 12, 2016 at 4:48 pm

In an ideal world, no one should need to be told. The reality is that people still take these risks. I see people everyday texting, chatting while driving. For decades people have been told not to drink and drive. It would be foolish to think that people do not still need reminders. Do you know how many people are killed yearly as a result of drunk-driving?

Why should his reminder bother people? He learned a great lesson and did a good thing by warning others about the dangers of this careless and foolish practice.

• Californiabawlar

January 12, 2016 at 11:04 pm

I stopped reading at ‘bitter’ not this year again, chai!! Expand your mind and vocabulary and stop calling folks bitter!! Jeez! If all criticism = bitterness to you, then your mind and critical thinking skills needs an overhaul, and this year is a great opportunity to do better.

Ahn ahn!! Gbogbo igba, bitter bitter bitter, everything is bitter…..even someone that’s being stupid, they’ll say bitter. I bet the word hater would be feeling pretty dejected since y’all broke up! Ta!

8. ada

January 12, 2016 at 4:50 pm

what about while driving enemies. hehehehehe

9. person

January 12, 2016 at 4:58 pm

Like duh! You can get pulled over by the police in the US for this. Everyone knows this. Thank God you didn’t kill yourself and most importantly, other people!

10. Tunmi

January 12, 2016 at 6:13 pm

Business-ly speaking, let’s quickly make him some road safety ambassador to spread the awareness. Yes it’s common knowledge but having a celeb sponsor the message (and live up to it) will help. Next one: driving while intoxicated

11. Blossombeautyfinesse

January 12, 2016 at 7:04 pm

A stitch in time,saves nine…

12. Dee

January 12, 2016 at 10:42 pm

If only Tu-face or Iyanya or Davido (or any of the multiple-babies-daddy(s) out there) will also encourage their fans to do better, from their personal experience too. I can even help them craft it.

“Morning guys, please don’t have unprotected sex- this is highly unadvisable and safe- from various sexually transmitted diseases to unwanted pregnancies- the effects are far-reaching; illness, family battle over parental rights and consents, baby-mama drama (both within and without), loss of respect. Please use a condom if you no fit hol body until marriage. Thank God for keeping me, that I didn’t die from infections, magun, juju, and that my home is finally settling”

I am not even joking guys. These guys need to step up and become the face of a campaign against unprotected sex and its dangers. kmt

13. Ruben isable

July 18, 2016 at 9:02 pm

I thank God for your life and that of your producer. I realy thank God for saving your life, but is just as a lesson for all of us not to operate phone while driving a car. I pray that God should contiune to protect you, guild you, and give you long life, you will enjoy the fruit of your laboure and you shall see your children children, you will not die but be alife to see the goodness of the lord in jesus Amen.