Relationships

Here’s What Ice Prince Thinks of all those Cheating Rumours about his Girlfriend

BellaNaija.com

Ice Prince

A couple of days ago an Instagram user accused Ice Prince Zamani’s girlfriend, Maima of cheating on the superstar.

The user even went ahead to publish “photo proof” that placed Maima in the same location as another man from their individual Instagram accounts.

Choc City star Ice Prince has taken to Twitter to laugh off the rumours.

He tweeted:

On another note, it’s safe to say we can expect a collaboration between Naeto C and Ice Prince soon.

1. @edDREAMZ

January 18, 2016 at 3:31 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Lmaoo… @love jesus not my girl….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

2. Hehe

January 18, 2016 at 4:09 pm

E for effort.
    He for just keep quiet. Unless of cause she dey share the money with am.

• Hmmmm

January 18, 2016 at 4:44 pm

[email protected] Jesus not my girl. Smth for a change. Men fighting themselves over a girl not the typical girls fighting over a man.
      Still doesn’t take away from the fact, Iceprince you can’t rap, have no talent. Go find another hobby. Now I’m mad, Brymo got you popular on oleku.

• Vicky

January 18, 2016 at 5:14 pm

This one na old gist.

3. nene

January 18, 2016 at 4:09 pm

lmao. when they break up he will ask for privacy. the guy has self esteem issues.

• Joke

January 18, 2016 at 4:36 pm

Yes he does,he had no business replying smh* quite unintelligent

4. Joke

January 18, 2016 at 4:42 pm

First of all nobody gives a ratsass about ur trifling girlfriend, we all know she’s the one spending money on u that’s why u want to die there. Secondly, you had no business coming on twitter to vent, grow some balls. Thirdly ur career is fading right in front of u and you’re doing absolutely nothing about it, you’ve become comfortable doing shit music (yes I said it) Get ur priorities right “ice prince” forthly I don’t know either of them.

Sincerely: twitter fingers.

5. prince

January 18, 2016 at 4:45 pm

I no understand wetin the guy write here o. but its OK. people should learn to mind their biz tho

6. i no send

January 18, 2016 at 4:47 pm

mumuish response…

7. kay

January 18, 2016 at 4:58 pm

Eya ice prince.he sounds like he knows the gist is true
    sorry ko?

8. Leah

January 18, 2016 at 5:13 pm

The day u realise nobody cares ice prince ur life would start gerring berra and getting Berra and gerring Berra.

• funny

January 18, 2016 at 8:33 pm

….lmao…so funny! I died laughing

9. bisisexy

January 18, 2016 at 6:39 pm

Dis cattle rearer guy, called ice prince, after brymo helped u wit d hook on oleku. And jesse jags always is ur saving angel,which solo hit u get?I don’t bother my self abt pple’s sex lives, oloko lomo, olobo lomo,musicians always marry d same type of gals,dey too are run guys, good gal will b home,adventurous gals will keep dating musicians,and know all d fast guys, isn’t dat d trend?we babes normally have species, one time my friend confessed that if they guy isn’t rich and popular she no go do,my friend got ass more Dan nicki minaj,iit’s deir last born I like, she looks moulded,slim wit big ass, and black beauty,

• Californiabawlar

January 18, 2016 at 7:09 pm

Why do you have to call him a cattle rearer? Why? Elenu yanma yanma…mschew!

• Ama Nyarko

January 18, 2016 at 8:13 pm

please Your friend is right. She only dates rich men just to compete with other girls on instagram. i know her very well from accra.

• funmilola

January 18, 2016 at 8:39 pm

you should have just made your comment without mentioning “cattle rearer”…..its a new year,let’s be sensitive abeg.

10. maame yaa brown

January 18, 2016 at 8:04 pm

iceprince please your girlfriend likes them. im a ghanaian and i used to leave in her neighbourhood few years ago. dont be surprised if u catch her. she and one girl who use to be close (mona) datged guys who had money so they can show off. and pls this mona dated a sugar daddy for almostg 2 years and was proud to show it off. thier friendship became sour when mona stole your girl’s rich guy away from her

• Kaay

January 19, 2016 at 3:14 pm

ah she is Mona’s friend??? oh ice prince, give up cos you cannot compete kraa

11. NNEKA

January 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm

@MAAME -? MA SISTA GIVE US THE GIST NOW

12. Ama Nyarko

January 18, 2016 at 8:11 pm

Hahahaha Iceprince please you should ask your girlfriend. hahahaha im speechless,my grandma once said you can never change a pig even if you dress it. Your girl Miama is a cheat. everyone in Accra knows. I was surprised when i heard you guys were dating. Maima and Mona are the same. Now she is not close with Mona maybe you should call Mona and ask what they use to do together. Please sit your girl down and talk to her before sending all these message

13. bisisexy

January 18, 2016 at 9:08 pm

@califoniabawler u make me Laff tire, u too are elenenu yama yama governor, cattle rearing isn’t bad, I hereby make u the cattle rearer 2 of yama yama land luv u

14. Nahum

January 18, 2016 at 9:13 pm

What I find absolutely disgusting is the fact that everyone, including the female bloggers, are bashing Maima, but no one is touching on the fact that it is a MARRIED MAN that is calling her out. This a**hole is calling her out for cheating and the whole world is crucifying this girl instead of shaming the bastard. Why do we bash women so much. Yes, sleeping with married men is repulsive, but more so on the man who made the vows. Shame this Akinbode idiot!!! Why can’t Maima have a relationship? Will he marry her?

• Alfy

January 18, 2016 at 11:11 pm

no one is touching talking about the married men because maima used to dates married men(dont know if she stopped) and beside these married men knows its her thing.

• Nahum

January 19, 2016 at 5:05 am

Whether she sleeps with married men or not is between her and her God, after all the men are chasing her. What I find disgusting is the fact that this man has so little respect for his wife and kids, that he would descend so low as to humiliate a single girl on social media and destroy her relationship, just because she has chosen to move on with her life. This man is humiliating his wife publicly by dragging a woman (not his wife) with a single guy and you all are hailing him like he is doing something right. This is so sad!

• nwanyi na aga aga

January 19, 2016 at 8:34 am

The thing tire me shaaa, I weak so a married man is calling a single girl whom he is doing runs with a cheat? *scrathes my head* O di egwu

• Nahu um

January 19, 2016 at 9:10 am

Nahum, seems your brain is damaged.

A married man said a lady is cheating. What is wrong with that? Bcos he is married, he cant say the truth again or speak out? He is a low life cos he spoke out?
      You are everything wrong with the society

GTFO

15. ninja turtle king jaja

January 18, 2016 at 9:36 pm

see these two silly rabbit! counting down for you next break up song!! ode…

16. Spunky

January 19, 2016 at 6:48 am

Naija pple I hail Ooo! No need to overemphasize or over flog the ish abeg. Ice prince is not stupid neither is she…they both know wat they want and they are having a ball at it. Let them be jor.

17. OSI

January 19, 2016 at 8:59 am

which one b my own… if she like make she turn gay…

18. bisisexy

January 19, 2016 at 9:28 am

@nahum don’t. U know humans have a bad nature? Dats y me I don’t care at all,after dey crucified & killed jesus wat do u expect?if bad pple face one person no one will use deir common sense,to tink well,dey will blaim ice prince gal friend for deir wife not getting pregnant since 20 yrs even if she deosnt know dem,

19. kay

January 19, 2016 at 9:40 am

Ice prince ihas been lamenting on twitter. seems he has confirmed the gist is trueoga Ice,is it because the ones you broke their hearts didnt come online to lament? Case in point,your young babymama. pLease suck it up and move on.when next you in love or whatever,spare us the details and show-off on Instagram! just then,maybe, you mightbe able to keep a relationship

20. NotBothered

January 19, 2016 at 10:17 am

Thanks to the drama here with Ice and his Coco. So i decided to know my faith or stance with my gf last night as she spent the weekend but unable to return on Sunday as usual. Am known to giving a woman her freedom, not the constant nagging or scrutinizing fella or guy that goes around plying through his woman’s phone but something about this post made me check her pictures last night to see who she constantly visit when am away(long story how I got to know)
    Shocking as this may seem now, she’s the type that has too many securities to her devices. Think back that I was considering settling with her. I made my dash through her phone and behold the same words she had earlier used to professing love to me where literally sent to another user on her list with a constant reminder to when he will be back as “she can’t with too long” Make una see me see gbobe! I just quickly put the phone back as it was, settled in for the drama to behold.
    After she was done in the kitchen and having my fill. We resumed duty on the sofa then strolled back to the bedroom. After an hour or so… While both gasping for air, I kon ask her jeje who Mr. X be? Omo see silence, she was shocked steering me down with the look on how I knew, while also too confused to find a lie. I stated the obvious and conversation you normally would find in mine as we have been dating for quite some time now.
    So here is my theory, i feel we should constantly know this- They just might have alot of others like you too. Thanks Ice, your shit paved the way for me to know where i stood in this whole relationship status: Single

• kele

January 20, 2016 at 7:01 pm

LOOOOL. I’m laughing because I don’t know how you were able to make love after you just got the rug pulled from under your feet. How did you get an erection? I am honestly curious.

sorry you’re hurting. You will find a woman who shares the same values as yourself, Insha Allah.

21. NotBothered

January 19, 2016 at 10:20 am

*She can’t wait longer

22. Caroline

January 19, 2016 at 10:41 am

Here I am looking for a relationship. How do girls cheat? I mean, i’m single but don’t see myself having flings. These men make me scared of marriage, why post your pictures with her and humiliate your wife in the process.

23. bisisexyy

January 19, 2016 at 11:10 am

Me too am single,looking for a good relationship,ice prince and his gal friend want to use deir relationship pattern now to affect oda pple,bcos am amused and surprised how dis jist will fast become a trend soon,for example @not bothered how did u still decode ur babe’s phone pin lock and open her phone?I need d techniques for future, no 2 not bothered has fashied his babe after eating her cooked food and veejay,just like dat hmmmmmm

24. slinky

January 20, 2016 at 11:24 am

being loved for good looks # trophy wife/ gelfriend #Yellow Bone #model gel friend that iz status to our celebrity