Relationships

Caroline Danjuma’s tips on “How to Remarry”

BellaNaija.com

Caroline Danjuma

Nollywood actress and producer Caroline Danjuma shared a photo of the ring size of different stars (Kim Kardashian West, Beyonce, Elizabeth Taylor and Mariah Carey) with a comment on “How to remarry”.

According to her, her post is “for women who have been divorced or heartbroken … You deserve the world and all the diamonds in it”.

She wrote

How to remarry… Don’t settle for less…#womenwhoknowtheirworth #womenpower.. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion …. A lot of peeps just Hv sooo much anger in them that they take things as if it’s the end of the world.. Pls if you don’t like what I post don’t look at my page or comment just Waka pass . Peace. When a man loves a woman he gives her the world .. A woman who has gone through heartbreak should never remarry unless he treats her like a QUEEN that she truly is .. Now my post is for women who have been divorced or heartbroken … You deserve the world and all the diamonds in it and YES do not settle for LESS.. Women face the most abuse and violence in relationships and marriage .. This women are worshipped by their new found luv ..Who doesn’t want that ? .. Plssssssssss.

1. briish queen

January 25, 2016 at 8:25 am

bella naija what is this this early monday morning? is it lack of content? where is the advise here on how to remarry? if you like dont post my comment.

• Damilola

January 26, 2016 at 8:28 pm

Women with questionable relationships/marriages are always the ones giving the most advice. I believe, it’s a way for them to believe their own denial and lies. I noticed women who are happily married, there’s a honest, true commitment, respect, understanding always go about their life. People ask them for advice not them giving unsolicited advice.

• Ever Green

January 27, 2016 at 5:44 pm

@Dammy, 3 gbosa for you ya head dey dere this morning.

2. lk

January 25, 2016 at 8:28 am

i will just do as she said *waka pass* before i talk naw then someone will say your bitter lmao!!

• lifeisbeautiful

January 25, 2016 at 9:57 am

I think I’ll follow u!

3. Tee

January 25, 2016 at 8:37 am

How can you tell if a woman is abused or heartbroken? What if the victim doesn’t see it that way? Some women are blind in love too, especially when money is involved. This in turn affects their reasoning and don’t see themselves as being abused cos they get a diamond ring after. Some even stay put in a marriage where the husband or boyfriends have ‘hoes’ and exe’s, just to paint a picture of a perfect marriage. I think all women at some point in life have been through this, but how they react is what matters. While some stay on the lane of ‘make it stop’ others relish the picture perfect with suffering and smiling. We are indeed strong women. No body can have it all. The ball is in our court.

• Laura

January 25, 2016 at 11:11 am

”” I think all women at some point in life have been through this”’…….ALL?

• Mz Titilitious

January 25, 2016 at 11:25 am

not all my frd!

4. Wale

January 25, 2016 at 8:39 am

So many women face abuse and torture yet wear expensive gold and diamonds……All that glitters……..A pauper with a good heart might love better than the man with gold and diamonds!

• RIFF RAFF

January 25, 2016 at 9:43 am

BUT OF COURSE NAAAH. WE SO MANY OF THESE “DISTINGUISHED” MADAMS WHO FLAUNT THEIR TOP NOTCH DESIGNER STUFF YET CRY THEMSELVES TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT!!!

• Cindy

January 25, 2016 at 11:01 am

You all say this but the truth is that women who marry the paupers are not left out of the torture???

• Wale

January 26, 2016 at 7:43 am

@Cindy, that why I say pauper with a good heart…..

5. Flow

January 25, 2016 at 8:47 am

did she remarry? or planning to? lovely woman!

6. Becky

January 25, 2016 at 8:55 am

Lmao after marrying an old,randy man for money. Smh. Anyway I believe we all make mistakes. Maybe she’s learnt hers.

7. coke

January 25, 2016 at 9:00 am

I get that, but you can also be treated like a goddess without diamonds….you can quantify material things but true love and care is priceless.

8. nene

January 25, 2016 at 9:03 am

caro, yellow sisi, miss i am 26 years. you are a nice girl and you look good but you shouldve waited for true love instead of settling, having unnecessary cosmetic procedures,etc. at least now you’re trying to get back your life and yourself, but after 3 kids? hmmn i don’t know oh.

9. nene

January 25, 2016 at 9:10 am

caro, yellow sisi, miss i am 26 years. you are a nice girl and you look good but you shouldve waited for true love instead of settling, having unnecessary cosmetic procedures,etc. it is this ideology that some women have of themselves (i am beautiful, i deserve the richest man, i deserve diamonds, range rover, i will not settle for less, etc) that put u in ur situation right now. As a woman, when you are hardworking, intelligent, beautiful (subjective), and focused, you attract the right man who will adore you and spoil u. beauty, bad character, and laziness always attracts the wrong type of men. at least now you’re trying to get back your life and yourself, but after 3 kids? hmmn

• Ivy

January 25, 2016 at 3:21 pm

Ur a [email protected] nene. U must be allergic to wealth and will never have the diamond since ur myopic mind thinks is only rich guy that can hurt or abuse a woman.

• MO

January 25, 2016 at 6:54 pm

I am a medical doctor .My hubby is a petroleum engineer. I fell in love. That’s all that happened. I wasn’t lazy , unintelligent or feeling entitled. I did not in anyway attract or deserved the abuse I put up with for years. Women like you and your uneducated opinions are the reason why some women remain silent victims of abuse because they are so ashame and afraid to be judged by people like you who believe that we caused our predicament. Well I am here to tell you that it is not true. There are a lot of educated hard working women out there who live with abuse. It is not their fault. We are just victims. Thank you.

• martin

January 25, 2016 at 9:43 pm

Dear mo I feel you. Nobody has the gift of foresight and cannot predict how a relationship may turn out . some people are good at hiding their flaws only to show you their true colours after the I Dos . Domestic abuse is not selective. It cuts across class, race, gender and economic status.it can happen to anyone. It’s how you deal with domestic abuse once you are in that mess that proves how intelligent and strong the victim is.

• Laura

February 18, 2016 at 2:59 pm

So sorry MO. Hope you’re ok? Reason why people should never judge until they’ve walked in other people’s shoes.

• Mama

February 18, 2016 at 3:05 pm

Jealousy!

10. Okada man

January 25, 2016 at 9:12 am

Who cares… Darn she’s just beautifullllll!!!!

11. Meah

January 25, 2016 at 9:19 am

BN
    Please I heard Wizkid has baby mama number 2 now
    Confirm oh

12. let me in

January 25, 2016 at 9:31 am

to be hones i can understand where she’s coming from… i mean i guess she’s in the position to tell women about situations like this… maybe she’s going through few things which she doesn’t want anyone to experience what she is or worse. but to be honest really this marriage thing that 5 years or more down the line husbands become strangers and filled with ego etc.. while the wife becomes helpless…… for those who maybe going through I’m sincerely praying for healing.. between F-my Ex for what he put me through….. c

13. RIFF RAFF

January 25, 2016 at 9:39 am

Oh well, all this reminds me of something she posted last year about having more than enough and moving on.
    By the way are Musa and Caro legally married or they just had a ceremonial wedding?; Just asking o,i ‘ve never seen any wedding pics of these two, even the trad ones.
    @coke; real love is indeed priceless. A container of diamonds will NEVER buy an iota of genuine love.
    I truly wish this lady all the best; she has learned her lesson the hard way and i hope she gets her life back
    God bless baby Elizabeth.

• zelda

January 26, 2016 at 9:25 am

Well all the love in the word would turn to a course with out money! I love u no be 4 mouth oh

14. xtsy

January 25, 2016 at 10:05 am

Hope you allow your son give your future D-I-L the world and all the diamonds in it.

15. miss E

January 25, 2016 at 10:20 am

I have reached the point where iv just lost interest in marriage, been left heartbroken one too many times. My focus is just on having kids. Not like I intend to be a single mother. But I just need a man that can take care of me and my kids, not to say love wont be dere, but my sole purpose with him is to have kids. When they come, they wld be my primary focus in life. All dis man matter sef is giving me headache. If you live ur life focused on a man, if he’s cheating, what he’s doing etc. You will just live an unhappy life. Im marrying to have kids and nothing else.

• Chidinma

January 25, 2016 at 11:28 am

Don’t give up on love. Some men come to heal and there are really good men. Be positive! You never know, he may be by your side already. You deserve to be loved and to give your children a father they will be proud of. GOD SITS ON THE THRONE SO MIRACLES STILL HAPPEN.

• mbeke feeling funky

January 25, 2016 at 11:32 am

my dear tell me about it…..

16. prince

January 25, 2016 at 11:52 am

People marry for different reasons, some is to show-off that they’re married, very few understands what marriage truly is
    Hers is money, gold, expensive shoes and travelling everywhere, that’s success in marriage for her but marriage actually goes beyond that and this very reason she pointed out is the foundation of DIVORCE in this country.
    What works for Caroline might not work for you. Wisdom they say is profitable, God is the one that guides not Mrs. Danjuma

17. bijouxthisbijouthat

January 25, 2016 at 12:30 pm

Trying to find the advise she gave for women who wants to marry. Her post is all over the place and does not make sense one bit…
    Carol’s marriage is one i don’t envy at all no matter how ‘perfect’ she tries very hard to portray it.
    All these tales of physical abuse,blatant display of mistresses cant be the definition of happiness…

18. kekendeh

February 20, 2016 at 12:59 pm

I am an eligible candidate/suitor how can i reach her ? please help o.

19. Celeste